Adroit vs. Blood Flamewars...

2»

Comments

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    lol least epic origin ever, no offence lol.

lol I'll keep that in mind. You just wait, the next time I start playing a game it'll be to save the world from certain destruction.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    lol I'll keep that in mind. You just wait, the next time I start playing a game it'll be to save the world from certain destruction.

hi adrut!
    youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    hi adrut!

mmm cheeeeeeeeese
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ^ this. I actually never intended to play this game.. was playing around w/ torrents and found a big file to download (just so happened to be pwi). Anyway when I was done learning about torrents.. I had this fairly large file sitting there and I was somewhat curious about free games.. and made a joke character (this one). Got in game.. was like wow its not 2d, graphics aren't too shabby.. and WTF, is that guy flying on a sword?! I just had to try that out.. and one thing led to another and before I knew it, I was addicted. I remember thinking to myself around 4x that I could still remake my character as a guy w/ a different name (maybe a different class?).. but thought I was too far into the game to start over (lol -.-).

/story of Adroit

>be lvl 4x
    >I've gone too far

ok
    youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Lvl 40 actually was something worthwhile back then lmao.

Without hypers, crazy stone, or FC heads, 40 can take awhile b:shocked
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Personally, none of you impress me b:avoid

Then we AGREE!!! I have often said, there is very little new under the sun to post on these threads, its 95%+ just rehashing stuff for new players.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited October 2011
    prof wrote: »
    blood is from a pve server, therefor his opinion automatically means less

I MIGHT have agreed with you a year or two ago - but from my investigations, there aren't any wizards pk'ing on pvp servers either. In fact, I bet we have more wizards pking on our server on a regular basis that on one or more of the pvp servers - although that could also be that I just spend more time on Arch. But everytime I look on the pvp servers, there are no wizards there. Period.

PS - tell me again how prof is a fan of mine, DaKill? Idiot b:chuckle
    the general skill level of mages in pwi is outdated, so seeing adroit constantly winning(cos who films themselves dying?), no matter how bad i may see his playing style, the general idea of other mages make them think adroit is some kind of god

This is what got Adroit all up in arms, really. He had noobs swooning over his pvp videos, and I told them there wasn't much there that was all that exceptional. Any wizard worth a darn could do 95% if not all of it.

His ego couldn't take that.
    where i come from, the only class that touched wasd during a 1v1 was a wr who was chasing or an ea who was getting out of nerf range b:shutup

Private server vs PWI is an invalid comparison, imo. But meh, I've said that before.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited October 2011
    You say stupid stuff and I constantly point it out.. then when anybody joins in making fun your stupidity you call them one of my "followers".. lol.

No, you come against me even BEFORE I post anything, lol. And then make things up that I didn't say, and show how they are false. Over and over and over again. And your followers fall for it, lol.
    And to those that keep saying I claim to be some kind of wiz god.. I haven't/don't think I am. I think I have a pretty good understanding of the class, and was pretty successful in pvp for my gear.. but that's as far as I take it.

No, thats not "as far as" you take it.

You are very condescending to anyone that posts a different opinion than you, and everyone knows it. Nice try.

For example, you perpetually say that wizards are better than archers 1 vs 1, call anyone "fail" that has a different opinion.

Oddly for all your posted videos, I have yet to see you post on any of your videos a 1 vs 1 against an equally geared, well played archer. b:surrender
    I see you as some amateur wizard with a basic understanding of the class, and all the comments about dps/dph and how we suck as a 1v1 class etc just further support that idea.

"All the comments"???? LOL, I made no comment about that except in response to an alleged trolling post, lol. Again, try to make things out to be what they aren't.

And as for what you "see me as", I honestly couldn't care less. Again, call me fail for being on a pve server, call me fail for saying that at lower levels LA is as good as a vit build, and rage at me for daring to say that your kiting isn't anything extraordinary for any wizard worth their pixels.

And I never, even in my guide, professed to know everything about the class. Thats what you do. But I professed to be able to summarize what the consensus of these forums is, and that was too much for you to handle, not withstanding you are too lazy an "expert" to put together your own guide, or your ego was too large to be able to permit you to have your creation judged on these forums. Either way, to my mind, you are little more than a cowardly has been egomaniac.
    You ignore so many options while you are pvping.. no wonder you complain about the class so much.

Says the person that never saw me pvp. give me 3 options I "ignore", oh enlightened one. If you don't, well, you will just show this forum what you really are: all hat, no cattle.
    edited October 2011
    mages don't stand their ground lol not even me; if you were dark, you'd understand

> 30 meter jump, 10s cooldown
    > 5 second seal, 18s cooldown
    > 5 second stun, 20% chance
    > 3 second stun, 50% chance
    > 6 second stun, 2fury
    > 4 second paralyze, 50% chance
    > 3 second paralyze, 33% chance
    > 4 second sleep, 2min cooldown

With rank 8 and 9 available now, I expect ALOT of people will be going demon wiz. I'd even think about changing, but so much to get new skills, and I just got sage stone barrier this week for 30m b:cry
    edited October 2011
    i have pvp'd with genies, just not as a mage.

there's such a massive difference between our culti choices 1v1 abilities; where you would probably need to run, i could simply use a skill to let my blink cool down. where you(and these math wizards) might believe the shorter cooldowns on dark's skills isn't a lot, i'd like you to see how fast dark snare is - it's probably equivalent to your gush with the cast gear i have. i could forever keep any melee class at range(excluding teleporters), with little effort lol

in my experience, using both cultivations in various 1v1s; even though the holy mage was better geared, i always struggled more using it. the lack of speed, stuns, and paralyzes really gimp it.

I always tell people when they initially ask (as admittedly a SOMEWHAT over simplification), demon for 1 vs 1, sage for TW.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Funny how Adroit says that no one moves on PWI. On DW, I get ******* at for kiting and then ganked by r9 bows x.X
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
    edited October 2011
    Funny how Adroit says that no one moves on PWI. On DW, I get ******* at for kiting and then ganked by r9 bows x.X

Fail - Wiz>Archer, didn't you know it?
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    The vote is turning more and more to option 4, it's interesting. :o
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    The vote is turning more and more to option 4, it's interesting. :o

sec switching it back to option 2.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I'm just wondering who chose option 1.
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Adroit you manipulating statistics b:angryb:angryb:angry You should go to jail
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    Adroit you manipulating statistics b:angryb:angryb:angry You should go to jail

<3 b:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.