Comments

• Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Re.Taardloor
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    hahaha, broke ppl r funny, get a job dorks, jesus.

and sorry VenemousEgo i dont follow the kiddie movies as closely as you, my bad.
    Have you ever read Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rande? I think you'd enjoy it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • GLv_BM - Harshlands
    GLv_BM - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    xd look at tardlor go :D

he speaks for his guild, (the tards)

honestly, one of valala's mistake is making u an officer... wait, lots of their officers are a mistake. I think valala officers are just officers to keep them from leaving the guild. maybe they have a little bit more common sense than the other members... oh like teaching their cata pullers to move straight from lane b to a over the hills, when cata doesnt follow, it might be a glitch so they fly in the air to expect their cata to fly aswell?
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    Sabella - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    McDonalds pays me well enough to get r9..b:victoryb:victory
    ^fixed for you
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Dont give such compliments Sabby b:angry. People actually have to be smart and have common sense to work in McDonalds.
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    Sabella - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Dont give such compliments Sabby b:angry. People actually have to be smart and have common sense to work in McDonalds.
    Who knew that scraping gum off the sidewalk would get someone r9 one day...b:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    LoL listen to you all.

2 hour war with Kylin, got their crystal to 20% health, and we have alot more room to improve than they do.

We lost to Afterlife because we gave away our land.

I'm pretty confident we'd beat Crimson.

You guys keep trolling though b:bye

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=shrek&hl=en&biw=1360&bih=681&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=PGBN_B674ymNDM:&imgrefurl=http://blog.media-freaks.com/shrek-films-3d/&docid=LJqPsMNqaZcI1M&w=1024&h=768&ei=uBWBTt_nBY3SmAXsxf1L&zoom=1

and sorry VenemousEgo i dont follow the kiddie movies as closely as you, my bad.

I've seen carrots smarter than you bro...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I've seen carrots smarter than you bro...

Ouch...
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ahh these posts are fun in themselves. But tarloor is wrong he thinks he is hot stuff but has any faction he ever been in won in anything? Has valhalla done anything but talk trash and cry when they get drilled?

Still to blind to see their own problem and weakness.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Lutirica, can we be best friends?
  • _BloodOmen_ - Harshlands
    _BloodOmen_ - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Okopogo, are you selling Keyboard Cat by any chance?
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Lutirica, can we be best friends?

no but tarrloor is full of himself without any proof to back up his claims.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    I dont wanna be friends with Re.Tardloor.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    I dont wanna be friends with Re.Tardloor.

He is valhalla he would have to pay for friendship.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Exactly. I want true friends.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Exactly. I want true friends.

well we are still not on friendly terms. i still dislike catalyst i just cant stand the stupidness of valhalla crimson and others that dont have what it takes.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    xd look at tardlor go :D

he speaks for his guild, (the tards)

Tardalalala?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    I think Re.Tardloor was better off in ejoke.
  • Aijou - Harshlands
    Aijou - Harshlands Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I don't see why everyone is hating on Valhalla so much.
    That's really all I see lately from Crimson, Catalyst and Kylin.

I will say this: Every faction has it jerks. Every faction has it's R9+12 idiots that can't play their class for *****. Every faction has trolls etc etc.

I don't know everyone in Valhalla, but I can say that the ones I hang out with are really cool and genuinely nice people. So unless they've done something personal to offend you in a serious way, I don't see why everyone is so upset at us.

I got kicked from Nirvana last weekend for being in Valhalla by somebody in Kylin. I understand that our factions TW against each other but shouldn't that kind of thing stay in TW?

I'm not going to deny at all the fact that Catalyst is a major powerhouse faction, just like they were when they had different names. Zulu and whatnot. However, if you're so amazing, just roll us in TW and get on with it. I don't see Valhalla talking trash to anybody and making immature forum posts.

"We are not Zulu. We are aiming to maintain a respectful image. World PvP is obviously permitted and encouraged. However, Catalyst will be seeking to create inter-guild relations with some of the people we used to be enemies with. Please take this into consideration before raging or trolling. Trash talking our opponents after TW will not be accepted. There were members in Zulu who did this and honestly, they just made themselves look like idiots for doing it. Trashing about charm-**** etc. is dumb and we do not want to present ourselves in that manner. Anyone we decide is giving Catalyst a poor image and being counter-productive to our goals is subject to suspension or permanent ban."
    -Quote taken from the Catalyst faction rules.

Does anybody see this actually being put into place? Because I don't.
  • Bearie - Harshlands
    Bearie - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    People see what they want to see. In your post you said every guild has trash talkers then u go on to claim no one in valhalla trash talks. Catalyst is respected by the people's opinion we care about....valhalla is not one of them. Everyone has seen valhalla trash talk. Its no secret and as much as they want to be, they are no more honorable than any other guild. At least catalyst can say they've done their best not to interfere was the competitive wars on the map. Catalyst can say they are not cowards who run and hide from any guild. And Catalyst can say we never have to make QQ posts about another guilds rule section. If valhalla ever does something to earn an ounce of respect maybe catalyst would give it. But every single action they've made since the creation has been a joke and a hostile attitude towards catalyst. We do not wish to initiate an inter guild relationship with valhalla and I encourage all catalyst members to troll away in the direction of Valhalla. Valhalla wants so badly to be "the good guys". Catalyst accepts being the bad guys. Everyone seems to need a villain on the server, and we dont mind wearing the black hat. But anyone looking at it realistically and not from their own egocentric point of view can see that actions speak louder than QQ's, credit cards and excuses.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Let's add Cleric with attack lvl +20 Nirvana weapon to the Valalala pro list.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    A catalyst should go into valhalla and make vids of valhalla's stupidest moments.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I don't see why everyone is hating on Valhalla so much. That's really all I see lately from Crimson, Catalyst and Kylin

.......I got kicked from Nirvana last weekend for being in Valhalla by somebody in Kylin.

Most of them here are just goofing around have friends in in these guilds.

I went to Nirvana with some Cata., -- some that I have argued with on the forum and we all kept it cool and focused on just doing our best for the entire squad. I didn't get trolled, insulted or kicked... and I respected that ....

Okay.... you can commence trolling me... [insert insults here... but make sure they are funny.. been a pain in the *** week - I need a laugh]
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Most of them here are just goofing around have friends in in these guilds.

I went to Nirvana with some Cata., -- some that I have argued with on the forum and we all kept it cool and focused on just doing our best for the entire squad. I didn't get trolled, insulted or kicked... and I respected that ....

Okay.... you can commence trolling me... [insert insults here... but make sure they are funny.. been a pain in the *** week - I need a laugh]

We don't need to make jokes about you, as you are a joke yourself.
    Unban me.
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    We don't need to make jokes about you, as you are a joke yourself.

Not really...

I log PW after work, and me and my guildies head to TT, Lunar or Nirvana and have fun. That basically is the idea behind playing. I sincerely do not think that's making me a joke...

I could stand around saying how bored I am, but I prefer to help the low-aps or robes in runs they have trouble getting squads for, or head to FC to help boost their levels or even work on their gear more.

Well, really does not matter what you think.... because to me, I like logging in, seeing what my friends and guildies are up to, and just.. you know.. remembering that its a game... - not taking it so personal and trolling people on the forum ... just because...
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I rest my case.
    Unban me.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    o

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Not really...

I log PW after work, and me and my guildies head to TT, Lunar or Nirvana and have fun. That basically is the idea behind playing. I sincerely do not think that's making me a joke...

I could stand around saying how bored I am, but I prefer to help the low-aps or robes in runs they have trouble getting squads for, or head to FC to help boost their levels or even work on their gear more.

Well, really does not matter what you think.... because to me, I like logging in, seeing what my friends and guildies are up to, and just.. you know.. remembering that its a game... - not taking it so personal and trolling people on the forum ... just because...

Ok dear... I'm gonna give u a quick lesson on how to battle forum trolls:

A comment like the one Woneo did to u can't be answered with all that text, and specially so serious, here's an example on what to do:

Garaver: Okay.... you can commence trolling me... [insert insults here... but make sure they are funny.. been a pain in the *** week - I need a laugh]

Woneo: We don't need to make jokes about you, as you are a joke yourself.

Garaver: Your mom has balls.

That's how u win, tyvm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Still a step up from Fire shards.
    I <3 AGOREY