Vicious TW tactics vs QQme

2»

Comments

• _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Uh.. Man, I was talking about QQme's image, not the physical appearance of people in real life o.O

I'm in Vicious for the fun of the game. I don't know of any evil and dirty tactics Vicious has done so far, unless I'm given picture proof of it. As I've said, if you say that Vicious members did what Spell said in the original post, at least provide a picture proof of it.

I mean.. I'm not really a believer of many things unless I get proof.

Other than that I'm not quite sure what your post is about Man. At this point, I really can't care enough, mainly because I have too much collegework to do.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Uh.. Man, I was talking about QQme's image, not the physical appearance of people in real life o.O

I'm in Vicious for the fun of the game. I don't know of any evil and dirty tactics Vicious has done so far, unless I'm given picture proof of it. As I've said, if you say that Vicious members did what Spell said in the original post, at least provide a picture proof of it.

I mean.. I'm not really a believer of many things unless I get proof.

Other than that I'm not quite sure what your post is about Man. At this point, I really can't care enough, mainly because I have too much collegework to do.

I was saying you were disparaging spellcaster when he was calling vicous tw tactics noob.

So isn't resorting too degrading comments about someones psychical appearance that much worse? Or do you only care about talking bad about spell and are wearing thick rose color glasses.

Someone **** QQme forums? First i heard about it was... Dylenas post i guess lol. I guess QQme is not telling people this if vicious has to be the one telling me.

Last stop the ugly hatred, it will lead to long term health problems and being ugly on the inside. Daniella has it right.

Zomg sorry my post was not very good, i feel like i do not even contribute anything with this post and will do better in the future.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I was saying you were disparaging spellcaster when he was calling vicous tw tactics noob.

So isn't resorting too degrading comments about someones psychical appearance that much worse? Or do you only care about talking bad about spell and are wearing thick rose color glasses.

Someone **** QQme forums? First i heard about it was... Dylenas post i guess lol. I guess QQme is not telling people this if vicious has to be the one telling me.

Last stop the ugly hatred, it will lead to long term health problems and being ugly on the inside. Daniella has it right.

Zomg sorry my post was not very good, i feel like i do not even contribute anything with this post and will do better in the future.

Wait what? Please don't tell me you think I **** your forums when I don't even know the link for the site. Hacking is a bit to far fetched for me when I don't even know how to build a PC.. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    lol man musta not been on when spell was in world chat "OMG QQMEFORUMS ****, VICIOUS SO DIRTY" blah blah blah etc etc (paraphrased here ofc but the point stands the same)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Oh, I will repeat the on WC tonight so the whole server will know. b:angry

You snakes, taking SS of our tactics and forum... Snakes!
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle