Vicious TW tactics vs QQme

Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Tideswell (East)
They infiltrate in QQme with unloyal pets.
They trash out faction forum and advertize it on server to make the guild unstable.

Just cause they fail at TW

And they come on forums reminding me to think at QQme 's image before ii speak my mind.

You 2faced snakes!!!

We will take our revenge in tw.

C ya on WC!
If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
Post edited by Spell_Caster - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Yumetsuki - Raging Tide
    Yumetsuki - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I agree with you Spell. Commonly, I avoid forums like diseases.

QQme is my place, my faction and something that Vicious can't ever offer, a home.

Looking forward to the next TW with you all vicious, bad strategy or otherwise! Wear y'all R9 boots and be ready to battle silly dears. b:cute
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    *yawn*
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    lol? this thread isnt even worth debating on, i'll leave it for the likes of dakill to troll till the topic gets bored and passed over.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    sooo.. how bout them Cowboys.. lol

+1 post count
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Disaster - Raging Tide
    Disaster - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Only trash talking Spellyb:shutup
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    that Vicious can't ever offer, a home.

I don't get it...people can't consider Vicious a home? Or you referring only to yourself lol...O_O
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    sooo.. how bout them Cowboys.. lol

+1 post count

J E T S.....
    just sayin b:laugh
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    J E T S.....
    just sayin b:laugh

jets didnt win.. cowboys lost. ijs

its all about them Eagles
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Who made this troll thread and the previous one? yahb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • notatrollyo
    notatrollyo Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    eagles suck
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    lol? this thread isnt even worth debating on, i'll leave it for the likes of dakill to troll till the topic gets bored and passed over.

Awww someone appreciates me b:cute

but I don't know anything about this topic so I've steered clear of it b:shutup
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I don't get it...people can't consider Vicious a home? Or you referring only to yourself lol...O_O

Vicious is like a jail. Once you're in you can't get out, unless you're getting kicked. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Vicious is like a jail. Once you're in you can't get out, unless you're getting kicked. b:sad

This.

So you better behave or else you might end up in Vicious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    How 'bout dem Saints?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • Dedz - Raging Tide
    Dedz - Raging Tide Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    We will take our revenge in tw.

No, Revenge belongs to us and I don't think he is interested in joining QQme especially since Revenge = Nuff_Said. b:chuckle

Anyway, I am expecting a new troll thread from you after TW this weekend. Do not disappoint.

Always remember, do not give in to peer pressure. If people call you fail and tell you to stop trolling, ignore them. They are just jealous. Always Be yourself and Be proud of yourself.

Much love,
    Dedz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You will never catch me. But if you do, someone else will take my place. b:chuckle
  • Nicole_ - Raging Tide
    Nicole_ - Raging Tide Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    This is just disgusting ...to flame people about their pictures on our forum to bribe our members to get access to our forums, Vicious how low can u go? U can say that we are trolling all u want but u know that it's the truth ...
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ...wait im just looking @ ur forum gallery, brb

back..

OMFG my eyes are bleeding from belles picts QQ. NO tw for me tonight b:surrender
  • The_love - Raging Tide
    The_love - Raging Tide Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    as much as it was fun to see the drama between qqme and vici its getting boring
    WTB moar trolls *cough rawrgh and hopy *cough*
    [SIGPIC]sometimes love hurts and baby i love you A LOT[/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Oh Man i feel so out of the loop

No one tells me anything b:cry (they don't think i'm important enough)

I want to know what happened

OH also, Vicious people are on the forums insulting peoples psychical appearance?

Where is Skai_ at to call these people out?

Don't worry i will make a love and peace reconciliation thread one of these days and we can get all our issues worked out. I guess at the risk of not being a 2 faced snake maybe i have thrown a few personal insults myself in my day XD

Let me think if i have... yes i guess i have. But when you have to resort to physical appearance to make fun of someone or degrade them, then you've already lost the battle. Say retto, everyone can call him dumb without even knowing what he looks or smells like, based on the merit of his actions and words. OH burn!

Last thing i have to say is dancing eyes is the most beautiful venomancer on the server irl.

Also Skai sorry for hurling personal insults oh my i'm bad.

So where dem +11 and +12 orbs at? I kind of missed that boat.

Why is the RT community so fun?

Honestly though i think Harshlands is better, more hmmm less childish for the most part and they have pretty cool running jokes / phrases / statements.

Do Pve Server factions last longer? I think maybe they do.

I kind of hope a new pvp server comes out (so all miscreants reroll to that have gl hf with each other)

No I think a pvp server would be cool.

So Stone was all like "Man predator is horribly kill stealing world bosses, what you gonna do about it bro?"

I says, i am not his pappa and its not my job to police morally grey areas, and i won't babysit him.

Gms say world bosses or mobs in general have no "ownership" and if you want to go by rules like whoever is there first, or whoever attacks the boss first, are both kind of childish rules. World bosses are kind of one competitive thing left in game. So killing a world boss by out dpsing someone is legit i think. While sure if a faction who is lowby is killing boss there is no need to KS, but if people doing it for profit are fighting each other, and you want to fight them for it green light you know. So i told all this to stone, and then he kept asking what i was going to do about it on world chat or what i thought. Well Stone i just pm'd you why you keep asking on wc, trying to make me waste telecoustics? Yeah i think so.

Ofc that being said i think the malicious resetting of world bosses is bad mannered and vicious and should not be done. Even if they are someone you hate, or it would be so fun to make them qq.

Ok Last thing to say is Looks like good tw this weekend. Good luck in your endeavors everyone, win or lose in tw no hard feelings, you are a formidable faction and have my respect for being a good fight and challenge.

Who can help but weep when i speak of sorrows such as these.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Everyone on server so butthurt, I should quit RT and use my r9 psy on loth to get some french friesb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited September 2011

OH also, Vicious people are on the forums insulting peoples psychical appearance?

Don't worry i will make a love and peace reconciliation thread one of these days and we can get all our issues worked out. I guess at the risk of not being a 2 faced snake maybe i have thrown a few personal insults myself in my day XD

Let me think if i have... yes i guess i have. But when you have to resort to physical appearance to make fun of someone or degrade them, then you've already lost the battle. Say retto, everyone can call him dumb without even knowing what he looks or smells like, based on the merit of his actions and words. OH burn!

Last thing i have to say is dancing eyes is the most beautiful venomancer on the server irl.

Honestly though i think Harshlands is better, more hmmm less childish for the most part and they have pretty cool running jokes / phrases / statements.

I kind of hope a new pvp server comes out (so all miscreants reroll to that have gl hf with each other)

So Stone was all like "Man predator is horribly kill stealing world bosses, what you gonna do about it bro?"

I says, i am not his pappa and its not my job to police morally grey areas, and i won't babysit him.

Gms say world bosses or mobs in general have no "ownership" and if you want to go by rules like whoever is there first, or whoever attacks the boss first, are both kind of childish rules. World bosses are kind of one competitive thing left in game. So killing a world boss by out dpsing someone is legit i think. While sure if a faction who is lowby is killing boss there is no need to KS, but if people doing it for profit are fighting each other, and you want to fight them for it green light you know. So i told all this to stone, and then he kept asking what i was going to do about it on world chat or what i thought. Well Stone i just pm'd you why you keep asking on wc, trying to make me waste telecoustics? Yeah i think so.

Ofc that being said i think the malicious resetting of world bosses is bad mannered and vicious and should not be done. Even if they are someone you hate, or it would be so fun to make them qq.

Ok Last thing to say is Looks like good tw this weekend. Good luck in your endeavors everyone, win or lose in tw no hard feelings, you are a formidable faction and have my respect for being a good fight and challenge.

Can you provide a summary? I'm not really interested but I think it would benefit others who are autistic. Saves them the trouble of reading through the whole thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011

ok can i just ask, wtf are you talking about? (i know i said this thread isnt even worth debating but lawlwut?) vicious is now resorting to bashing on QQme forums? since when? i have to say, i'm just now hearing about QQme forums got **** or some **** from spell in world chat. srsly vicious, as a general rule, can careless about petty stuff like that. maybe we have a few over zealous members, but so does QQme. but to say we **** your forum, bribed your members (which is funny coming from you man, how are them virgins you offer up to entice people to join QQme anyway?) and whatever else excuse you come up with to try and ruin our image is just beyond hilarious.

if you have any proof it was a vicious member, or done on vicious' order, please share.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    What Rev said, telling your members that "Vicious" **** your site is quite a funny joke. I know you want to keep your members IN QQme but common. No offense to the QQme members or some of the officers but jesus, is this how you run your faction?

I find it funny how you say we insult people about apperence when you have SoulRaged in your faction who's been insulting belleflures for the longest time. Also if I could re call, Man did the same aswell as kicked her for thinking she was a spy.

PS; I just need to remind Spell how you can insult your members when you're in a room with Teddy and I alone but when more people are around you tell us all about your members that you love. two face much?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Monsieur - Lothranis
    Monsieur - Lothranis Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Now i just laugh ok?
    me going to chillax here and sit here
    ~some random comment~
    You had a lot of crooks tryin ta steel yo heart,
    Never really had luck couldn't never figure out, howtoloveeee

~more random comments~ yes atm i m uninstalling the game ~
  • Dedz - Raging Tide
    Dedz - Raging Tide Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited September 2011

~more random comments~ yes atm i m uninstalling the game ~

seriously? fckk man, I didn't even get to say a proper good bye when you left Raging Tide. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You will never catch me. But if you do, someone else will take my place. b:chuckle
  • BloodTyrant - Raging Tide
    BloodTyrant - Raging Tide Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    you took the wrong piece of the board, i still have access to your ugly forum b:bye
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    b:cry So much hate, wheres the love? Lets have a pic nic b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    b:cry So much hate, wheres the love? Lets have a pic nic b:victory

do u give nudes out at said picnic? ;o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Yumetsuki - Raging Tide
    Yumetsuki - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Lol.... silly kids... SO much hate. I would like to see some fair jabs instead of the common nonsense I see everyday between the two factions.
  • JonDoe - Raging Tide
    JonDoe - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    you took the wrong piece of the board, i still have access to your ugly forum b:bye

i feel special blood ima post nudes for you on QQme site k :D b:cute b:dirty