sage or demon?

Options
13»

Comments

• Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I had a question about the sage/demon pets' skills. Such as I heard only demon warp shield is aoe for salvation. Is that accurate and if so, what're the other pets' demon/sage differences. b:thanks

Also, as a mystic I'm a healer at heart (but love the additional benefit of the damage/amping that you don't have to pay attention to) so, I'm somewhat leaning towards sage if the pet skills are equal.

WTB mixing and matching cultivation!
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I had a question about the sage/demon pets' skills. Such as I heard only demon warp shield is aoe for salvation. Is that accurate and if so, what're the other pets' demon/sage differences.

Took me a while to find it myself when I needed it but our wiki knows: http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Mystic_Summons#Pet_Details

Seems to be basically the same extra skills on summons, and the general effect that sage ones cost less mana and demon gains more chi.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear
    MrMelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I had a question about the sage/demon pets' skills. Such as I heard only demon warp shield is aoe for salvation.

I am sage, I have sage salvation and warp shield is AoE just to clarify that point.

Also, as a mystic I'm a healer at heart (but love the additional benefit of the damage/amping that you don't have to pay attention to) so, I'm somewhat leaning towards sage if the pet skills are equal.

Like I said, I am sage and really like healing as a Mystic, I have sage Natures Vengeance and love the chi build up I can gain when the squad is safe. It means I can stick vital down & if things are getting out of control throw Thicket around and gale force to help protect everyone more. I also have sage Break in the Clouds which gives the 25% chance to purify which I find helpful even though the chance is low, but since you spam it when healing it is good enough.

My replies are in green