Cool so we've moved from
    "Coming soon"
    to
    "Coming soon in the near future"
    to
    "In the works"
    to
    "It's coming in short order"

Yeah its coming guys brace yourselves this is gonna be another bumping year!
    Oh wait then we'll have yet another uncompleted expansion pack. -claps hands- Excited? i know i am!

Coming soon to a galaxy..far..far..away.
  • CessiI - Dreamweaver
    CessiI - Dreamweaver Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    in 2 days we will get disapointed again,

hey did anyone keep track on how manny * soons * or any other time related comment we got from frankie?

also did anyone count the times of disapointments on wendsday?

b:shutup
  • BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver
    BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Frankie has actually seen it - he even mentioned that - apparently his eyes don't lie but I question his mouth. His posts of late have verged on taunting not teasing us with a possible date.
  • Deteriorate - Harshlands
    Deteriorate - Harshlands Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    b:laugh
    edited October 2011
    I do know that Shakira's hips dont lie however - here is the proof http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUT5rEU6pqM&ob=av3e

Sadly, when asked about when EG rank 9 was to be released she responded "muy pronto"
    edited October 2011

Man I must be responsible for like 1/5 of this threads length. b:chuckle
    edited October 2011

Man I must be responsible for like 1/5 of this threads length. b:chuckle

In fairness, credit for the length of this thread has to go fully to PWI for their inability to provide a proper and timely response on this issue or dare I say it - ITS RELEASE.
    edited October 2011
    In fairness, credit for the length of this thread has to go fully to PWI for their inability to provide a proper and timely response on this issue or dare I say it - ITS RELEASE.

True.

Thank you PWI for giving me this opportunity to be an ***, and for showing me just how many people cant play without having the most OP gear.
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    True.

Thank you PWI for giving me this opportunity to be an ***, and for showing me just how many people cant play without having the most OP gear.

To further emphasize this point, there's a Mystic in a certain faction in HL that wont Pvp with her mystic till she gets full R9 because sins keep killing her. When given tips on how to face Sins she burst out saying don't teach my how to play my class.
    I <3 A lot of people
    edited October 2011
    To further emphasize this point, there's a Mystic in a certain faction in HL that wont Pvp with her mystic till she gets full R9 because sins keep killing her. When given tips on how to face Sins she burst out saying don't teach my how to play my class.

Epyk. If she cant deal dying to sins, shes gonna hate the average R9 Blade Tempest.
  • IAetius - Dreamweaver
    IAetius - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    You guys need to grow up a bit in all honesty. Yes there are a few people that are being babies and won't do anything with their EG because of gear. (most likely they power lvled/ geared all their chars so feel as though they can't do anything without OP gear)

On the other hand you have people like myself and I know there are a few others that have worked hard to farm their r9 for EG. What's even more is I find it fun that I can solo heal warsong, TT's, Full Spawn point Deltas, and anything else with my mystic and I have complete **** gear. On top of that I'm working on my PvP skills. Yes I'm getting full r9 but I like Mystic's and find them to be a great class.

Just because you guys can't get full r9 like those of us who have spent over a year farming/ merching for it doesn't mean you can troll this forums :p

We have a right to be mad, not because we don't have OP gear, but because PWE can't give us a date or tell us what's going on. You'd be surprised how many EG who are waiting for R9 worked for it. Because cashies would have gotten bored at this point and went to spend $2k+ irl money on a different class.

Just leave us to our rants and our hopes that frankie will tell us what's going on :)

~~~

now to all the EG who read this post just to rant and stuff... what do you guys think about this week? Will it finally come? :D

I have a feeling it won't. I believe PWE is getting further behind in updates between China. It may be because of the rumor that they fired staff but I have no idea lol. But at any rate if they get further behind in updates then that means the r8 /9 reforge won't be here at Christmas like everyone originally thought D:

I think EG r9 might come out at the end of November. Maybe PWE is pushing things back another month due to staff issues or something? It'd make sense.

At any rate I don't think it's going to come this week.
    TY for my shiney new R9 PWE b:chuckle

iAetius - Sage- Mystic-
    edited October 2011
    stuff.

Lol. Over rage?

And Im not jelous of rank IX, I think it breaks the game and makes it pointless. I just feel sorry for people with it, they dont get challenged any more.
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Yea i agree with you,i doubt will get it r9 prob for another 2 months maybe a year.I farmed my r9 and play just as fine with my **** gear.But its not what i want and its not
    fun.If we dont even get the new Halloween fash this year.Idk what to think about this game hahah.Im losing all hope on pwi and china.
    edited October 2011

Troll post sponsored by PWE not handing out EG R9 yet again.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Lol. Over rage?

And Im not jelous of rank IX, I think it breaks the game and makes it pointless. I just feel sorry for people with it, they dont get challenged any more.

lol you're just jealous.

Anyways, i don't think we'll get it anytime soon knowing how crappy pwe is. You'd think they would have solved a couple bugs/issues by now seeing how pissed of the community is about them, but they don't do anything. And honestly, i don't think they are permitted to wait any longer seeing how frustrated people are starting to be on this forum.

Also makes you wonder how many people need to quit pwi for them to pull their heads out of their ***, or have they really given up on this game? Wouldn't be surprised.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
    edited October 2011
    lol you're just jealous.

Anyways, i don't think we'll get it anytime soon knowing how crappy pwe is. You'd think they would have solved a couple bugs/issues by now seeing how pissed of the community is about them, but they don't do anything. And honestly, i don't think they are permitted to wait any longer seeing how frustrated people are starting to be on this forum.

Also makes you wonder how many people need to quit pwi for them to pull their heads out of their ***, or have they really given up on this game? Wouldn't be surprised.

Jelous or ashamed of my fellow players. Believe whichever you like, but only one is actually true.

Additionally, "free beer tomorrow" is the oldest scam in the book. You already payed and play. They will promise it "soon" for as long as you pay now. Which you already did. Lul.
  • laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I don't plan on getting r9 on my seeker alt or my main but I'm curious as to how many defense levels seeker r9 will have. Since seekers will already have 30 from adrenal numbness adding a ton of defense levels to r9 armor might make them too OP. I wonder how the game devs will handle this.
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
  • Synta - Dreamweaver
    Synta - Dreamweaver Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    laloner wrote: »
    I don't plan on getting r9 on my seeker alt or my main but I'm curious as to how many defense levels seeker r9 will have. Since seekers will already have 30 from adrenal numbness adding a ton of defense levels to r9 armor might make them too OP. I wonder how the game devs will handle this.

*points at psychics*
    b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011

Don't think seekers are that OP. In TW, i've seen full r9 hax cata barbs drop as if they are nothing. Seekers have less HP in general and no invoke. I'd be more worried about their GoF + vortex?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited October 2011
    Don't think seekers are that OP. In TW, i've seen full r9 hax cata barbs drop as if they are nothing. Seekers have less HP in general and no invoke. I'd be more worried about their GoF + vortex?

Instantly stopped with a simple R9 Undine + Mountains Sieze. Baibai Seekerrrrrrr.

Hell **** that, just watch some Psy do that ground-troll stun thing.
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Instantly stopped with a simple R9 Undine + Mountains Sieze. Baibai Seekerrrrrrr.

Hell **** that, just watch some Psy do that ground-troll stun thing.
    Too much effort. Just let them kill themselves with their own gof and bramble.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited October 2011

http://pwcalc.com/7edc86f2e2e28cde
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Is 124 the most defense levels a toon can have in this game?
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Is 124 the most defense levels a toon can have in this game?

No, I could have given it 6 more but I didn't want to.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Sesshomaru - Lothranis
    Sesshomaru - Lothranis Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    This is useless it comes out when it comes out jeez.
    You need to understand this is out of the GM's hands, they need to wait for the patch to be sent from China (translated, modified and whatever). I bet they want to release the r9 for EG (to make money from the addicts), but just cant right now.

PS: lol 1400 USD is a **** load of money for a game, not including all the sharding and refines you need for a worthy r9. If you claim you farm it, you are a no-lifer, even less merit there >>. IJSb:laugh, personally idc when or if it comes out. (If you claim and you f2p,did not spend much time either AND have r9, just stop lying to yourself, do us a favor)
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    This is useless it comes out when it comes out jeez.
    You need to understand this is out of the GM's hands, they need to wait for the patch to be sent from China (translated, modified and whatever). I bet they want to release the r9 for EG (to make money from the addicts), but just cant right now.

PS: lol 1400 USD is a **** load of money for a game, not including all the sharding and refines you need for a worthy r9. If you claim you farm it, you are a no-lifer, even less merit there >>. IJSb:laugh, personally idc when or if it comes out. (If you claim and you f2p,did not spend much time either AND have r9, just stop lying to yourself, do us a favor)

You don't care, yet you decided to waste your time by pressing the link and typing up a message that's just as useless as this thread?

Trolls trolling themself are useless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This discussion has been closed.