Shouldn't you be like... leading Regenesis, not here counting +1. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A small tribute to elven mathematician from a human physicist. b:pleased

Yorkin - The Retired Wizard
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited September 2011

BB would never skip on a chance to call me a ****! b:cute this is how he multitasks!
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Okay, now you begin to worry me. b:shocked

b:chuckle

Ever heard of multi-tasking? he does that well however he does include a variety of typosb:chuckle
  • Yorkin - Dreamweaver
    Yorkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    BB would never skip on a chance to call me a ****! b:cute this is how he multitasks!

Well, he does seem to be a rather capable leader. Multi-talented actually. That's what I like. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver
    BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Damn Mitachi to Andres' rescue - I shall hide from this thread until Decus says something insightful.

10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1..0.. cue Decus
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    BB!!
    Gotta catch you online one of these days to (ab)use your blacksmith skills :P

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver
    BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Dammit Ursa - totalling derailing this thread into a crafting request!!!! and where the hell is Decus?
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    hey, hey, I'm here to troll since 2009. Not always hardcore, but hey ...

Decus? lunch. He'll be back trolling, no worries.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nael - Dreamweaver
    Nael - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I put myself in the crowd that goes with the blame being on the server for seeing so much sht on the map (literally).

Map only becomes what people allow it to be. I lost all respect for EQ when they dived into private war against IT regardless of their faction motto for map equality. IT's prime period was shortlived because of this and never quite got off its feet, and only had the demise waiting for them.

Yea, it's possible to take a land from Regen, it always has been. But during IT's prime nobody dared to touch Regen. Had EQ worked with IT for more colorful map from the start instead of pursuing them for "stealing" their members, there would be less sht on the map. Resulting situation is that most of former "OP" IT members joined Regen to strengthen them even moar.

And just for the record, IT didn't have as many R9s as people like to believe. Only reason it seemed that way is because most of IT's R9s already had strong reputation (good or bad) on the server (Aubree, jami, Zero, Elendria, Jmagnum, Pooplio, Ojimaru, Raiyin, Tim, etc.) and shaped IT's image to be an R9 army. In reality, there were only so many (and a handful of them were afk irl) and had more people with lesser gear on the back supporting the faction.

And the actual reason IT fell is as jami said, many members didn't give a sht anymore and stopped logging on. Nothing else. Whatever other reasons given only followed this one.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I shall hide from this thread until Decus says something insightful.

10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1..0.. cue Decus

Something insightful.
    where the hell is Decus?

Working, blame the students.
    Decus? lunch. He'll be back trolling, no worries.

It's what I do best. b:cool
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • endlesspsy
    endlesspsy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    now i see some of the OP people from IT are joining Regen. The only way to beat Regen now is to take OP players from Dynasty,Spades and EQ and IT and put them into 1. and make other factions alts or something. I think they should go to Dynasty since its an old faction. Not EQ because they served Regen and now to be eliminated by Regen in the future because they are of no use anymore
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    endlesspsy wrote: »
    now i see some of the OP people from IT are joining Regen. The only way to beat Regen now is to take OP players from Dynasty,Spades and EQ and IT and put them into 1. and make other factions alts or something. I think they should go to Dynasty since its an old faction. Not EQ because they served Regen and now to be eliminated by Regen in the future because they are of no use anymore

cool story. You know nothing. You want people to join dynasty cause your mains there. Thought so. Besides TW is nothing but fun now. There is no rivalry, just tw factions having fun.

Beebee i challenge you to a game of naughts and crosses!b:angry
  • LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver
    LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    back in the old days TW was just plain odd TT and Legend Gears -.-

Now its just dumb 1hit kill with refines Rank and Nirvy
    Death Is Our Father. Death Is Our God. Death Had 12 Children. They Are Know As The True Death Gods. They bear children. If Each Death God Has More Than A Child, One Shall Live To Be The Reaper, All Shall Die. 1 Father. 12 Death Gods. 12 Reapers. We Are The Family Of Death. We Reap We Reap What We Sow. We Watch Over Those That Are About To Die. We Feast Upon The Evil Souls, And Bless The Peaceful Souls. By Day We Act As Humans. By Night We Hunt For Souls. My Name Is LunarCainEX. I Am The 2nd Reaper Of The 2nd Death God. Death Is My God. I Am The Moon With A Cursed Legacy. Let This Be Know, That Death Is My Only God, My Only Father, My Only Purpose To Live, And To Die If He Wished Me To.
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    back in the old days TW was just plain odd TT and Legend Gears -.-

Now its just dumb 1hit kill with refines Rank and Nirvy

Not necessarily. If you're going up against Regen against TT90, of course you're gonna get FUTA with no lube. However, my most fun TW's post-Calamity have been with Vanquish, where the opponents, for the most part, are evenly matched.
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • Anarchy - Dreamweaver
    Anarchy - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Calamity will take Regen out, so no one needs to QQ :D

right after I quit my job and decide to dedicate my whole godamn life to PWI...oh and my unemployment checks...

So it could take a while (I rather like my life atm, no point **** with it)

ijs

its been like 6 months since I posted, this thread was too amusing to pass up (+ unscheduled maint makes for a bored Ana) b:surrender
    This person they make me out to be? She irritates the hell out of me too :D
  • Yorkin - Dreamweaver
    Yorkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Calamity will take Regen out, so no one needs to QQ :D

LOOOL, now that really would be hillarious. Taken down by a somewhat-quasi-predecessor b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• endlesspsy
    endlesspsy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    actually i have alts in Regen,EQ,IT and Dynasty and Spades ,so i dont discriminate
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    endlesspsy wrote: »
    actually i have alts in Regen,EQ,IT and Dynasty and Spades ,so i dont discriminate

If you say sob:cute
    1. If you were in Regen this wouldn't bother you.
    2. If you were in Regen i'd notice your intelligence immediately.
    No offenseb:kiss
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited September 2011

It's what I do best. b:cool

lunch?
    i like potato
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    If you say sob:cute
    1. If you were in Regen this wouldn't bother you.
    2. If you were in Regen i'd notice your intelligence immediately.
    No offenseb:kiss

So people from other factions have lower average intelligence b:puzzled
    lunch?

Yes. I cook well.
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    So people from other factions have lower average intelligence b:puzzled

Yes. I cook well.

No, you misunderstood what i meant, just this guy because his always speaking in circles. I've seen his posts on forums. There is not Introduction, Body, Conclusion to them just straight off going on a rant. I also believe he was the guy that kept attacking me because i refused to give him IG. b:cute
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    No, you misunderstood what i meant, just this guy because his always speaking in circles. I've seen his posts on forums. There is not Introduction, Body, Conclusion to them just straight off going on a rant. I also believe he was the guy that kept attacking me because i refused to give him IG. b:cute

Ah, my apologies b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chibiusa - Dreamweaver
    Chibiusa - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    As long most factions do have a problem to show up 80 ppl online for TWs,
    as long ther isn't any reason to QQ bout Regen dominate the map.

As long most factions do TW as "just for fun" and not as a serious "we WANT to win" thing,
    as long ther isn't any reason to QQ bout Regen.

And as long as people decide to join the "winning team",
    beside the fact who cares bout challange and fun, what matters is the "VICTORY".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aristo - Dreamweaver
    Aristo - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Yea, yea Chibi...cool signature tho... trololol b:laugh
  • Chibiusa - Dreamweaver
    Chibiusa - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Oh, ty, lol.

What makes Regen strong, is not just all those Rank9s,
    they got awsome barbs, and clerics who know what to do exactly (well the most of them).
    Beside the nice coordination between the teams in TWs.

And yes, I totaly agree on that post of TEMPLAR.
    I blame the human personality for that kind of predestination,
    minor players - they just 've fun while they win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I lubby you chibi b:dirty
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    where did you find this old thread again?

09-16-2011, 10:02 PM
    i like potato
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    Stonk - Dreamweaver Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Anyone could be forgiven for thinking chibi is a cleric with this type of necro. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
This discussion has been closed.