Thx a lot Credit Card addicts

Options
1235»

Comments

• Seamen - Dreamweaver
    Seamen - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Here's a hint I say a lot. Get a job and you can put 10 bucks aside a week and you can do it too haha. If not stop crying and work for it. I grinded and catshopped all my stuff
  • Aijou - Harshlands
    Aijou - Harshlands Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Here's a hint I say a lot. Get a job and you can put 10 bucks aside a week and you can do it too haha. If not stop crying and work for it. I grinded and catshopped all my stuff

This.

If you're too lazy to grind, and you're too lazy to get a job then you won't be going anywhere in PW. (Or life)
  • iamtrouble
    iamtrouble Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    This.

If you're too lazy to grind, and you're too lazy to get a job then you won't be going anywhere in PW. (Or life)

well aijou or they can give guys cyber hand jobs like you do ingame. huh huh huh.
  • _Morigan_ - Harshlands
    _Morigan_ - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    s t f u aps boys, Erza is a nice person
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    <---100 sin farmed TT99 Daggers, Wrists, Ornaments, ill have my boots when Maint ends, ive got r6 and im currently only 20mill from r8 so stop QQing, im a 100% farmed sin, i did it without a credit card, you can to :Db:chuckle

< 102 Sin > Cash Shopped Everything // 10 Rank 8 Alts > Cash Shopped Everything

BUT - I have also CS'ed items for friends

- 4 Rank 8's
    - 2 Nirvana Dags
    - 3 Martial Arts Helm
    - 2 Deicides
    - Numerous rares from boxes
    - 200+ Nirvana Mats
    - 2 Nix
    - 1 Herc
    - 2 Full TT99 HA
    - 2 Almost Full TT99 LA
    - To many Fashion, Mounts, Avaitions to count
    - Charms (too many to list)

So, my CSing does help others. AND since I Cash Shop the majority of what I DO farm in Instances is donated to friends or guild or I hold and do drop events in South Arch, Silver Pool ...
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    < 102 Sin > Cash Shopped Everything // 10 Rank 8 Alts > Cash Shopped Everything

BUT - I have also CS'ed items for friends

- 4 Rank 8's
    - 2 Nirvana Dags
    - 3 Martial Arts Helm
    - 2 Deicides
    - Numerous rares from boxes
    - 200+ Nirvana Mats
    - 2 Nix
    - 1 Herc
    - 2 Full TT99 HA
    - 2 Almost Full TT99 LA
    - To many Fashion, Mounts, Avaitions to count
    - Charms (too many to list)

So, my CSing does help others. AND since I Cash Shop the majority of what I DO farm in Instances is donated to friends or guild or I hold and do drop events in South Arch, Silver Pool ...

buy me stuff and i will stop trolling you :D
    b:bye
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Ok, I HAVE put quite a bit of money in this game. But if you look at my gears throughout my playtime, It's never been noticeably overpowering or better than what everyone else had. I did end up CS'ing for my +10 Neon Purgatory, but that was mainly just to get on a competitive level with the rest of the server. Back then it was +10 lunar or gtfo.

Nowadays Im running with insanely OP gears. Why? Because my merchanting ended up bringing in so much money that I didn't know what to do with it. Would I seriously drop another $1000 on this game after all the BS PWI has released? Nope. But look at my gears, count it up, and you'll see it's easily worth $4000-5000.

In retrospect, watching a +12 archer like SlowZ struggle to kill me while I literally 2-3 shot him multiple times makes me think I probably should have kept investing like half of that money. On the other hand, I admit being able to toy with a full R9 archer and 5 aps nirv dags kinda makes me giggle inside just a little bit.

Also, I made a mystic for a reason. Back when EG first released I instantly saw the farming potential of the mystic compared to APS classes. Now with 2x drops events + merchanting I'm easily pulling in 20 million coins a day, and that's without even trying that hard. If I really wanted to no-life I could prolly make close to a billion coins by the end of 2x.

There's always a way to take advantage of other CS'er in this game, or too use OP gear and glitches to farm insane amounts of money. You just need to put some effort behind your mental thoughts and play smart. QQ'ing about CS'ers will get you 0 coins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    buy me stuff and i will stop trolling you :D

I'll CS you a cute pink piggy speaker.....

NO ONE can troll using one of those cute items..
    Because my merchanting ended up bringing in so much money that I didn't know what to do with it.

Yes, but you know what your doing, learn as you go and understand it takes time for the sales to pay off. I - lack such patience and totally dislike vending or putting things in AH. I get blue when my shop sits there for days or my items in AH continue to bounce back to me.

You have through hard work and effort, honed your merchandising skills, for some it is just not possible.. It does not click with me.
  • EatMyMAGina - Harshlands
    EatMyMAGina - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I got too lazy to read so **** you guys i'm going to potentially repost this...

That first guy you messaged "fourtWoo" or whatever...

they just needed a cleric and you're saying your infamous "credit card line"?

SO GUYS WHO WANTS TO MAKE ME AN APS CLERIC?
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    yo eat werent you the mage that wanted to pvp with me sometime? if so what timezone do you play in because i've never seen you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Marcefox - Harshlands
    Marcefox - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    oka, ima contribute to the main point of the thread cuz all i see in this thread is some1 looking for some advice.

i have play this game over hmm4-5 years? i know im a dam addict xD ahaha oh well ma point is making money in pwi is not hard, juts takes time n dedication that must ppl dont have, wich is not bad either, just if u want something sometimes u have to work ur *** for it.
    Look at me i had farm every single shet i has, i farm r9 for 8 months in tt farming dqs n saling, merch with gems n there i got everything i wanted. for been a bm is easy to make money this days, for u i think u r not to much of a high lvl... excuse me if im no sure about that, ill said foccus on ur lvl first then when u hit 90+ go to hell n farm dqs those sale, ull start making money for ur shet, or even n ur lvl safe all ur dqs n ull get some money to get an avare gear to work for ur things.

guilds do help, friends do help, just work for things, n for realz i know how u feel not having a creditc card, many times i wanted one... i know ur pain :)
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ya but marce not everyone has people that will help fund them
  • ErzaSukareto - Harshlands
    ErzaSukareto - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    oka, ima contribute to the main point of the thread cuz all i see in this thread is some1 looking for some advice.

i have play this game over hmm4-5 years? i know im a dam addict xD ahaha oh well ma point is making money in pwi is not hard, juts takes time n dedication that must ppl dont have, wich is not bad either, just if u want something sometimes u have to work ur *** for it.
    Look at me i had farm every single shet i has, i farm r9 for 8 months in tt farming dqs n saling, merch with gems n there i got everything i wanted. for been a bm is easy to make money this days, for u i think u r not to much of a high lvl... excuse me if im no sure about that, ill said foccus on ur lvl first then when u hit 90+ go to hell n farm dqs those sale, ull start making money for ur shet, or even n ur lvl safe all ur dqs n ull get some money to get an avare gear to work for ur things.

guilds do help, friends do help, just work for things, n for realz i know how u feel not having a creditc card, many times i wanted one... i know ur pain :)

hah thx for the objetive point of view i apreciate, anyway ahha anwering ur final sentences, it's not that i want to have a credit card, i don't want to, the end of the story of this game, is that real money ruined the whole gameplay ruined at till point that it was nearly impossible to pvp someone with r9, i used to play +12hs per day, unfortunely i used to play alone, i did't have any buddy to buy me stuff like some ppl i know that always has some "super sins" that makes tt ot nirvana by their own and evne level their characters up, i hate those guys, tough i ued to play that amount of hs u know, we ALL know there is a life out there, anyway, i stopped playing cause i really couldn't see the point of keep playing it, some examples? can't pvp most of the players, cause they inverted too much money o their gear that it will take u a million years to try to catch them, TW? for what? u can't get in and fight a for a land with let's say, "no donation adicterd faction" casue there is always someone else winning the bid to get into battle, PK system? ridiculous, u just lock your inventory and do not drop anything, u don't even make them lose exp if u kill them, Shadow Escape, stupid skill... a sin with an mp charm can be invisible for days if u leave it just logged in... ridoculous, the cleric has the Regeneration Aura, but can't move while doing it, wizards has Dragon's Breath but cannot move while doing it, archers has the Barrage of Arrows, but can't move while doing it, Seekers has Vortex but can't move while doing it, so.. Assassin's Shadow Escape is a veru unfair ans stupid skill..., wanan make money with fairy box? oh! your limited to open only 7 per day, but wait u can use your credit card as many times as u want... tsk, well thx but i'll pass, this game was better when there was only humans, werebeast and elf... thank god i moved to Lineage II Goddess of Destruction, NOW THAT'S A GAME.

Merry Christmas to all.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    Options
    so... this is what PW have turned it into.. thx to al of you guys, just keep up with dad's money...
    how come, now it's all about aps here and there? now u can't even get a squad.. have u ever think (staff included with those ridiculous prices in gold) that NOT EVERYBODY CAN AFFORD A CREDIT CARD!?, not every country use dollars, every single country has its own Coin, so i ask again have u ever think that?, ppl in lower countries can't pay those stupid prices u players/staff ask for, to get R9/APS gear. Come on ppl help me here, cause i don't see any smart guy trying to solve that problem.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/823/sinttulo1sp.jpg/

(sorry idk how to upload an image in forum)

Stop leeching off the paying players of the game. Who funds the server? Who paid for the $5 worth of content releases that pwi makes every 6 months?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • ErzaSukareto - Harshlands
    ErzaSukareto - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lineage II it's free, and it is not unbalanced, sry dude, use google.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lineage II it's free, and it is not unbalanced, sry dude, use google.

On November 30, 2011 Lineage II adopted a free-to-play model in Lineage II: Goddess of Destruction, with all game content being free save for "purchasable in-game store items and packs" (Wikipedia).

Wonder what these packs are? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Divine_Death - Harshlands
    Divine_Death - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    World of tanks is where it's at.
  • Pyroki - Harshlands
    Pyroki - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    On November 30, 2011 Lineage II adopted a free-to-play model in Lineage II: Goddess of Destruction, with all game content being free save for "purchasable in-game store items and packs" (Wikipedia).

Wonder what these packs are? b:shocked

Kinda like the starter packs for PW actually. From what I gather and what I know about L2 the packs in question contain their equivalent of dorbs, attack charms, pots that provide buffs, and a random summon you can use for 3 hours. No gambling for items like PWI. All equipment is gained either through drops or crafting.
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    This game is dead, they got greedy and ****ed it up, I'm waiting for Guild Wars 2 as PWI isn't balanced at all, If game economy became reality we would have WW3 here. Mainly it's like this: Play months to lvl up and years to grind for gear, or pay them and get same or better results in easily a week or less! Talking about Fair play or PK, With who? How? It's free to play but it doesn't mean free to achieve anything, ANYTHING. You think other games are better? Other games were MADE to rip off more, Blacklight Retribution is in BETA and you can already buy things that costs 60 or 120$ and those are single items. They don't care about game, only money.
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Kinda like the starter packs for PW actually. From what I gather and what I know about L2 the packs in question contain their equivalent of dorbs, attack charms, pots that provide buffs, and a random summon you can use for 3 hours. No gambling for items like PWI. All equipment is gained either through drops or crafting.

That actually seems decent enough, even though it's still technically selling power. There are free games out there that don't sell power, but regardless of how they do it every game still needs money to support their daily operations. Running an MMO is expensive. PWI just has a sick, twisted way of earning that money.

TBH I think LOTRO has one of the best F2P systems around. Their shop never sells power yet the items are incredibly useful. People play the game for grouping and enjoyment. The people there are a lot more mature also...Haven't played since a few months after the mirkwood expansion when they released F2P however. I bet I'd still enjoy it even if I just played for free.

TBH I don't even know why I still play this game. Probably because Im making so much money now... that I can get whatever the hell I want. Like I didn't really need +10 matchless wings with all JoSD that would result in only like 6-7% more survivability, but I got it since I had the coins, and I get a strange sense of pleasure from mousing over it and looking at it b:laugh.

....yea this game kinda sucks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    That actually seems decent enough, even though it's still technically selling power. There are free games out there that don't sell power, but regardless of how they do it every game still needs money to support their daily operations. Running an MMO is expensive. PWI just has a sick, twisted way of earning that money.

TBH I think LOTRO has one of the best F2P systems around. Their shop never sells power yet the items are incredibly useful. People play the game for grouping and enjoyment. The people there are a lot more mature also...Haven't played since a few months after the mirkwood expansion when they released F2P however. I bet I'd still enjoy it even if I just played for free.

TBH I don't even know why I still play this game. Probably because Im making so much money now... that I can get whatever the hell I want. Like I didn't really need +10 matchless wings with all JoSD that would result in only like 6-7% more survivability, but I got it since I had the coins, and I get a strange sense of pleasure from mousing over it and looking at it b:laugh.

....yea this game kinda sucks.

I played a few games like that.... Perfect world used to be like that... Then moved to pwi and kept it going for a lil while but.... Well if you were online last night to read my rant on wc about lazy 90+ buying fc's instead of teaming up with people making some good connections and playing the game... I think enough was said in that argument

Somehow it was lost in translation that I was supporting the scammers but eh.

I keep coming back to pwi myself... But there is still fun stuff for me here and I do team up... I do squad up and find other people to run with all the time... I am a cash shopper but also a gamer that likes company and will either grind or just sit in north archo and talk all night with other people... Kind of stuck in the middle I guessb:surrender

If I get bored of the game then I take a few month hiatus to play something else or focus on other things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_