Raging Tides Best at there class thread go go go.

Options

Comments

• Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ...Archers that doesn't know how to build one has 6k hp at lvl 100.

I hope you're talking about sins, cuz I don't see many people walk around and spark.

He never used anti stun against me and he came back and tried to kill me several times and failed each attempt due to same tactic > Demon spark auto attack.

Maybe you have fought any good archers? :o

All R9s? Son, just because people have R9 doesn't mean they automatically think they're the ****. No offense but this sounds to me that you hate that people has R9 and you don't? If you believe all R9s are ****, I'd love for you to prove me wrong and fight me and my friends who are R9 with our old gears.

oh dayumm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • TrillBus - Harshlands
    TrillBus - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Only 1 vote for me, yet after all these months of inactivity I'm still #1 archer on rankings. What gives? PK still that dead?

b:cry at least you got a vote, no one remembers me.

why is no one mentioning fuzzy he was a epic barb barb.
    TrillBus 101 Sin HL - Retired
    **** 100 Veno HL - Retired
    ToyTank 102 Barb RT - Retired
    PoesJagter 101 BM RT - Retired
    ToyDD 94 Wizz RT - Retired
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ...Archers that doesn't know how to build one has 6k hp at lvl 100.

I hope you're talking about sins, cuz I don't see many people walk around and spark.

He never used anti stun against me and he came back and tried to kill me several times and failed each attempt due to same tactic > Demon spark auto attack.

1. I most archers i see dont even have 5k hp

2. I've seen Clerics, BMs, Psys, and even some of them aps Barbs spark in pk

3. Were u alone or rolling with a few guildies?

4. Yes i have fought good archers.. the ones that kite, the ones that holy path until anti stun is over, the ones that pull out their 5aps, the ones that have +10 r8 bows, The ones that know how to sneak atk, the ones that can 2 shot me if crited, and the ones that knew my BM was sage and used auto atk instead of metal skills..

5. Had to read this one a few times to get what u were saying.. so i worded it what i thought u were trying to say..
    All R9s? Son, just because people have R9 doesn't mean they automatically think they're the ****. No offense but this sounds to me that you hate people that have r9 because you dont? If you believe all R9s are ****, I'd love to prove you wrong and fight me and my friends who are R9 with our old gears.

Now thats better..
    Yes they do.. or have u not seen new faces in pk once they got r9?
    I dont hate ppl that have R9.. because they are paying for my free game.. let them have their R9..
    That would be fun.. i know i would lose because my BM has had less than average gears for about a year now.. Never upgraded.. never had to.. and once the rep sale came out i kinda stopped playing him all together.. (except for dailies and lil non factor TWs)
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    1. I most archers i see dont even have 5k hp

This. I lol'd when Dyl insinuated that not having 6k hp means you don't know how to build your archer...
    Getting 6k hp just means you could afford refines and shards, nothing at all to do with any kind of intelligence for your class.
    2. I've seen Clerics, BMs, Psys, and even some of them aps Barbs spark in pk

Also true. In fact, I hardly know any clerics that don't spark. They sleep me, triple spark, and plume shot. And every class should triple spark. 3 seconds of immunity and a way to make the enemy holy path in the opposite direction is definitely an invaluable tool.
    Yes they do.. or have u not seen new faces in pk once they got r9?

Also true. I've been pking since I was lvl 90. In the months that I've pked/played, I've seen new faces pop up in the pk world that have otherwise been playing for a long time and rarely pked.
    For instance; I never saw Fenrae, BloodTyrant, or MrsMav in silverpool/west until they became OP geared. Maybe they did pk before they were OP geared, but definitely not nearly as much as they do now that they can roflstomp 90% of the competition.
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Only 1 vote for me, yet after all these months of inactivity I'm still #1 archer on rankings. What gives? PK still that dead?

the ranking is dead acctually
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)
  • Drigan - Raging Tide
    Drigan - Raging Tide Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Actually i'd vouch for Fenrae and Bloodtyrant that neither was all that OP b4 they pked a reasonable amount.

Fenrae use to have TT90 gold armour, he just took a super long break and eventually got his hands on r8 and soon after r9 around when the 2nd rank sale came. Lie seriously sue him for taking a RL break.

Bloodtyrant i recall way b4 he got r9, and even b4 he even got TT100 fists he pked a reasonable amount. Soo.... No not really - also consider charm sales happen more often now.

I know other people have done wat ur saying, but i wouldnt mention THOSE names.
  • LovieBooo - Raging Tide
    LovieBooo - Raging Tide Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    anyway back to the topic
    blademaster: Aasimar
    wizzard: Spell_Caster
    barb: linc
    veno: Mara
    cleric: Tisa when she played
    archer: Anakry
    sin: Veritas_
    psy: LucierV
    seeker: Deaths_Door
    mystic: PrettyBerry
    end of story
  • SC - Raging Tide
    SC - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    1v1
    BM: weiwei. perfect stun lock. perfect 2 skills glitch(in old version) dont think any1 can do so well.
    Wizzie: lulo or harry or myself. any wiz who doesnt use spark fail in 1v1.
    Archer: malice's archer or nr. ppl who knows how to use antistun skills.
    Cleric: myself. nobody can beat me in 1v1 with the same gear.
    Barb: man. man is a fox.
    Veno: dancing_eyes i just like his demon veno. summer sprint>feral concentration>bramble hood>fortify>ig. 37 sec dmg immu he chains so well.
    Sin: beesh. beesh is the only sin that use atk lvl stuff in pk. flex or sin have good stun lock too.
    Psy: LuciferV sage>demon>sage>demon. maybe he fails irl but nobody knows psy better than him. dun hate.
    Mystic: none
    Seeker: maybe nr?. he got good apm to play.

tw
    BM: Drigan. decent gears perfect IG timing. best bm in tw.
    Wizzie: spell caster. hes a nub player. but good geared and 1 shotting ppl in tw with full r9 +12. thats what wiz suppose to do.
    Archer: vicious archers. they kill qqme high refined casters really fast. while qqme archers are auto attacking.
    Cleric: shine_. i dont wanna mention any1 but him. he got crappy gears but still in qqme cata squad. is that pro enough?
    Barb: man or mr_plow. get in get out. take lots dmg.
    Veno: kicoo.
    Sin: no idea.
    Psy: r9 high refined psy. auto attack is pro.
    Mystic: no factor
    Seeker: no factor
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I know other people have done wat ur saying, but i wouldnt mention THOSE names.

Just stating what I've seen. It's possible that we live in different time zones that wouldn't pit me against them very often, but I pk fairly often and I never saw them before the rank sales. And the long break Fenrae took could explain why I never saw him until he went r9.
  • Buff_me - Raging Tide
    Buff_me - Raging Tide Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    b:cry at least you got a vote, no one remembers me.

why is no one mentioning fuzzy he was a epic barb barb.

I rembered about non-aps barb after i postedb:surrender
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    SC is a truely formidable opponent on both cleric and wizard.

But as for people like dylena, fenraye, avandor, teddybear...

average at best, tw and pk wise. That being said game is not rocket science.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Options
    that Being Said Game Is Not Rocket Science.

Qft +1000000

btw have you considered changing the color scheme of your sig? The blue avatar you used to have matched it, but now your red 105 one doesn't suit it very well.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I sharded bastilla with attack levels before it was cool. Though I love to see all those that called me fail for doing so sharding them now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I've never seen DaKillanator in PK before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I've never seen DaKillanator in PK before.

And I've never seen you. Timezone difference?
  • Harrydresden - Raging Tide
    Harrydresden - Raging Tide Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i got votes oO
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Hey hey dont go there Dylena.... I newly lvl 100 and just got my r8 when he beat me.... b:sad We all had to start off somewhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I sharded bastilla with attack levels before it was cool. Though I love to see all those that called me fail for doing so sharding them now.

QFT. /inb4cantqftyourself /inb4cantinb4yourownpost
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Its not about the shards, its you :]
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Its not about the shards, its you :]

Let me get this this straight, I fail? Well since I kill you what does that make you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    except A, everyone who posted from QQme named QQme chars (lol@Zav for best archer, hes terribad compared to Eriion ijs)

failed bms' opinions matter how much?

http://s759.photobucket.com/albums/xx238/XxZavxX/?action=view&current=lolfailbm.jpg

as much smack as you talk you sure do suck donkey johnson.

of course forum trolls don't have actual game ingame so who cares.. lulz
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Mostly based off of opponents.

Archer: SoulShot (kid has mad game)...Vicious archers are crappy with the exception of Eriion. I am not quite sure about anarky. I don't encounter him all that much. The only thing they have going for them is strength in numbers. They depend on IG. I don't even need IG in TWs to survive longer than them. Which when I am not playing super aggressively I do survive longer than them :) Usually when I tangle with Vicious archers they go down and along comes Retto Lez or SC's wizard to kill me.
    Assassin: No clue. Not a hard class to be good at.
    Barb: Whomper or Linc
    BM: Hard to say. I don't know how well QQme ones do. I thought KaMeT was superb.. but I am not all that impressed by the current Vicious bms. Kemar/Teddy I guess is decent at the kamizaze stun/hf combo.
    Cleric: Mav
    Mystic: No clue yet.
    Psychic: Luci. Retto closely behind.
    Seeker: Haven't seen any good seekers in TW.
    Veno: Kali
    Wizard: SC's wizard

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/ranking?ranking=kill_death_ratio&class=Archer&server=Raging+Tide

I think tells the tale of who is doing their jobs better than others. Too bad it is broken.
  • TeddyBear - Raging Tide
    TeddyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol, "vicious this fails, vicious that fails" i mean, everyone in QQme is pro right? xDb:shocked sup with all the hate yo?

also, man said im fail, thats awesome. dunno y im on ur mind and all brah, but..focus on ur guildmates and forget about mine.b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/ranking?ranking=kill_death_ratio&class=Archer&server=Raging+Tide

I think tells the tale of who is doing their jobs better than others. Too bad it is broken.

It doesn't actually. Those who power-leveled and insta-r9 is going to have a MUCH HIGHER then those who leveled up the old way and pk/TW since the low 70s with worse gear. For example I swear over a hundred of Veritas_ and Nightrage's kills was from kill farming me back when I was 7x-8x. Back when I was in Levi as one of the lowest levels fighting QQme and Infamy it was a nightmare too lol.

Another Example is MrOneWay, instant r9 +12 does not require skill to have a bazillion to one k/d ratio.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

http://s759.photobucket.com/albums/xx238/XxZavxX/?action=view&current=lolfailbm.jpg

woa damn a 9k crit, i should go uninstall like right now. except, oh yea, every vicious archer actually hits me for more when they crit lmao. as you said im fail tt99 gears, 0 def lvls and was in magic marrow when you hit me (yes i remember that attack). 9k critting in that isnt all that impressive for a r9 wep as highly refined as yours is. that being said, my hats off to you, 9k crit, thats not even enough to kill me when im buffed :D but grats that it made your epeen boost, glad im becoming known enough to make that happen :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
    edited August 2011
    Options

Wow only 9k? Not very impressive considering your wep and refines...
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Teddy hit over 60k on a full +12 r9 psychic last nightb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Teddy hit over 60k on a full +12 r9 psychic last nightb:shocked

That's more like it.

I mean ffs, my +6 r8 wep has hit more than 9k...
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited August 2011
    Options
    it Doesn't Actually. Those Who Power-leveled And Insta-r9 Is Going To Have A Much Higher Then Those Who Leveled Up The Old Way And Pk/tw Since The Low 70s With Worse Gear. For Example I Swear Over A Hundred Of Veritas_ And Nightrage's Kills Was From Kill Farming Me Back When I Was 7x-8x. Back When I Was In Levi As One Of The Lowest Levels Fighting Qqme And Infamy It Was A Nightmare Too Lol.

Another Example Is Mroneway, Instant R9 +12 Does Not Require Skill To Have A Bazillion To One K/d Ratio.
    woa Damn A 9k Crit, I Should Go Uninstall Like Right Now. Except, Oh Yea, Every Vicious Archer Actually Hits Me For More When They Crit Lmao. As You Said Im Fail Tt99 Gears, 0 Def Lvls And Was In Magic Marrow When You Hit Me (yes I Remember That Attack). 9k Critting In That Isnt All That Impressive For A R9 Wep As Highly Refined As Yours Is. That Being Said, My Hats Off To You, 9k Crit, Thats Not Even Enough To Kill Me When Im Buffed :d But Grats That It Made Your Epeen Boost, Glad Im Becoming Known Enough To Make That Happen :o
    wow Only 9k? Not Very Impressive Considering Your Wep And Refines...

Lol Zav Got Owned
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Mostly based off of opponents.

Archer: SoulShot (kid has mad game)...Vicious archers are crappy with the exception of Eriion. I am not quite sure about anarky. I don't encounter him all that much. The only thing they have going for them is strength in numbers. They depend on IG. I don't even need IG in TWs to survive longer than them. Which when I am not playing super aggressively I do survive longer than them :) Usually when I tangle with Vicious archers they go down and along comes Retto Lez or SC's wizard to kill me.
    Assassin: No clue. Not a hard class to be good at.
    Barb: Whomper or Linc
    BM: Hard to say. I don't know how well QQme ones do. I thought KaMeT was superb.. but I am not all that impressed by the current Vicious bms. Kemar/Teddy I guess is decent at the kamizaze stun/hf combo.
    Cleric: Mav
    Mystic: No clue yet.
    Psychic: Luci. Retto closely behind.
    Seeker: Haven't seen any good seekers in TW.
    Veno: Kali
    Wizard: SC's wizard

LOLOLOLOL a QQme saying that the opposing faction depends on IGs. Good ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]