Options
2»

Comments

• _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Well said Olbaze.

Now Belle is attacking me with insults because I "help people" with my +12 R9.

A bit immature, and Olbaze, you described it all in the best manner possible. Thanks for doing that while I was picking up some food XD
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I would never sacrifice my lovely sexy crits for aps.
    I rather going DPH which is cheaper than losing my crits b:shocked

Oh crits, my crits... My sweet crits b:dirty

"Blademasters use claws/fists..." (Whatever, they got fist mastery and 700% spark)
    "Barbs use claws/fists..." (They cannot use daggers, otherwise they would. 700% spark too)
    "Archers use claws/fists..." (What? Who cares for archers?)

And... I am a sage fish.
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I wandered into this thread and laughed my *** off.

Il point out that our over defensive HA Sin here abused the **** out of me via PM because I demanded a BM or a barb over her Sin for a BH 100 Seat run.

Cos, you know, 3 sins a cleric and a Veno arnt gonna need those tasty larger range AoEs (BM) or aggro skills (Barb) to stop mobs from 4 hitting my Cleric friend, right? b:question

Our HA sin friend cant think past the next TT boss.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    use pcalc and see if ha got lower mag resis or not equip r9 belt and cube element like mine and i can kill r9 archers sparkless bring one to waste gate and pm SinsSoul to see if i can or i cant +12 full jad
    Yo miss butthurt @ss-muncher, it's your cube ele neck that saves your @ss from wizzies, not your HA.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~