Selling Accounts in PW??

2»

Comments

• Ezehc - Lost City
    Ezehc - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    There are also some other ways do it... Like some other player that just spoke in this topic and who uses VPN to connect to PWI from China knowing that his region is disabled :)

me ?

omg quick spam tickets.

(USER IS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
    Lost City Cheze Refining Service. Save up to 40% of orb cost for refines up to +9.

tinyurl.com/chezerefine
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    Wizzeled - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    moar oh god moar say my name more! I search it alot b:cuteb:cuteb:cuteb:cute
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Your reports help us to attack the problem while also giving us a better idea of the scope of the problem.

scope of the problem!

ok...

This won't be the 1st or last time you hear this;

I've reported so many cheats, bots, & account sellers on 4 servers (one at a time duration), that it was becoming a part time job on each of them, yet many of those players remain after many multiple violations. It is disheartening to see them running around enjoying themselves while some of us were busy being frustrated chasing after them, so I quit doing it not long after you joined.

The scope of the problem is that your employees are reading reports when they could just log in for an hour, which would accomplish far more. But do it right, they can't log in on a GM named character or it's ruined.

Also i do not believe that these account sellers are the stereotypical farmers, i would say they are mostly just individual players who are either leaving game & want something back from it, or wannabe gold farmers, not an organization of prisoners or under paid Malaysians with a McJob.
    But if there is an organization then PWI only did it to themselves by opening the servers to the once banned regions GG.

On a side note, i remember one of my 1st posts (long since gone, believe me i've tried looking for it),
    it was just before closed beta began, where as a test question to see what caliber of staff we were dealing with, i asked "will there be lagg?", the reply was from a mod who said "there will be no lag". Yea i tried looking for it forever cause i wanted it as my siggy.

After years of PWE games i think i know a little about how y'all operate & that this .02 is quite mild compared to what it could be, mostly cause i'm having an extended allergy attack & not feeling very cynical ATM.

But w/e good luck at ruining Champs at Cryptic too (guess i'll be deleting there soon as well). b:irritated

-mog
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    me ?

omg quick spam tickets.

(USER IS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Yes, You. Unless You wanna say You are not doing it. LOL
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    moar oh god moar say my name more! I search it alot b:cuteb:cuteb:cute