Vengeful vs. Tri-Force TW Video July 22nd

2»

Comments

• KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited July 2011

and if it was about egos i'd just say: we care more about China than TW anyways.

Its not like.. you didn't pay for the ticket anyways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    i'm not asking for a favour, but do u see the flaw in ur logic? one of u won't get any tw anyways as we can't even bring 80 for 1 TW atm.
    I agree that there is no point in them double attacking us. It's pretty sad to double attack a guild that isn't even fielding 80 people for one TW.
    It's okay though we will let Instinct walk to 1k while Vengeful wastes their resources and fails to beat 67 vs 80 :3

You should probably start bringing 80 then. I mean you have 170+ players to chose from don't you? Where are they?
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    stuff

What I posted a few posts back about egos/nerds was directed at EVERYONE in this game that takes this s**t so seriously. That means my guild included.

No where in my post did i direct anything to Tri-Force/Essence.
    the egos in this game make we wanna vomit. It's a game nerds. YsoSerious

read again if what u typed was directed at me. You should quote people cuz I cant tell if ur responding to me or Bictor.
    edited July 2011
    What I posted a few posts back about egos/nerds was directed at EVERYONE in this game that takes this s**t so seriously. That means my guild included.

No where in my post did i direct anything to Tri-Force/Essence.

read again if what u typed was directed at me. You should quote people cuz I cant tell if ur responding to me of Bictor.
    Sun burns lying he clubs baby seals with his epeen! =/
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    You should probably start bringing 80 then. I mean you have 170+ players to chose from don't you? Where are they?

Thumbing themselves up the **** for all I know. You figured out why a guild with 165 players can't field 80 and come tell me the answer.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
    edited July 2011
    They probably went to Llama's Llama farm in mexico, thats where elayne went. b:cute
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
  • Moerten - Lost City
    Moerten - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I agree that there is no point in them double attacking us. It's pretty sad to double attack a guild that isn't even fielding 80 people for one TW. loluscared? Wadzio would never attack Instinct because he knows they would roll them in 20-30minutes. Instinct is doing the smart thing and trying to beat Vengeful to 1k streams. Sure they might share them with them but if I was them I wouldn't. I mean once you double attack us off the map who are you going to fight since you both want "real wars". Hypocrisy will soon rear its all too familiar head.

It's okay though we will let Instinct walk to 1k while Vengeful wastes their resources and fails to beat 67 vs 80 :3

What are we scared of? Im sry but out of 4 TWs we had I saw VICTORY on my screen. Its not rly my problem that You can bring full 80 or not. In the past when You guys were in Essence, Vengeful never had even 70 ppl for TW and You were still attacking us. Did we ever complain abt numbers or anything? No, we were keep trying to get new ppl, motivate those in guild to come and keep trying instead of coming and whining over and over again. You cant do it? Well its ur problem...

Instinct and Vengeful are allies and for at least this reason we cant attack each other. Are You sure we and Instinct are racing or is it planned? b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle BTW dont forget Instinct doesnt have a lot of their very good DDs, because they are in CT atm. I hope You guys decide to defend us this week and lose both lands.

1 more thing we are not going for map dominance. We have no problem with sharing map with other guilds and Im not saying only abt Instinct. I think there is a need for such guilds like Forbidden, YKZ, LIONBURN, etc to have their fun in TW too. Its a bit different lvl of competition - but for them its a thought competition too, smth like for us TF vs Veng. Another thing is that we can still have fun TWs - You guys can just simply still bid on us or Instinct, but it doesnt mean we have to let You have any territories... :) And this said - look who is wasting resources - You guys have to spend mils that You dont have from lands to prepare urself, You guys need to run nvs to pay charms for catapullers, we dont have to do so much... :) The goal will be accomplished in any scenario, cuz we arent greedy and we dont have ur mentality and same needs as You - maybe You will find it out finally...

Hope to see You on battlefield again this week :)
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    What are we scared of? Im sry but out of 4 TWs we had I saw VICTORY on my screen. Its not rly my problem that You can bring full 80 or not. In the past when You guys were in Essence, Vengeful never had even 70 ppl for TW and You were still attacking us. Did we ever complain abt numbers or anything? No, we were keep trying to get new ppl, motivate those in guild to come and keep trying instead of coming and whining over and over again. You cant do it? Well its ur problem...

Instinct and Vengeful are allies and for at least this reason we cant attack each other. Are You sure we and Instinct are racing or is it planned? b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle BTW dont forget Instinct doesnt have a lot of their very good DDs, because they are in CT atm. I hope You guys decide to defend us this week and lose both lands.

1 more thing we are not going for map dominance. We have no problem with sharing map with other guilds and Im not saying only abt Instinct. I think there is a need for such guilds like Forbidden, YKZ, LIONBURN, etc to have their fun in TW too. Its a bit different lvl of competition - but for them its a thought competition too, smth like for us TF vs Veng. Another thing is that we can still have fun TWs - You guys can just simply still bid on us or Instinct, but it doesnt mean we have to let You have any territories... :) And this said - look who is wasting resources - You guys have to spend mils that You dont have from lands to prepare urself, You guys need to run nvs to pay charms for catapullers, we dont have to do so much... :) The goal will be accomplished in any scenario, cuz we arent greedy and we dont have ur mentality and same needs as You - maybe You will find it out finally...

Hope to see You on battlefield again this week :)

I'm gonna smile while standing on your corpse the first time we bring 80 and beat you in under an hour.

At least we don't need Instinct alts and other people playing our chars. We bring what we have not ask for help outside of guild. :)

Anyway good luck this weekend hope to have a good TW where someone actually wins and not a 3 hour stalemate.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Belkas - Lost City
    Belkas - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Sweet f.cking christ would everyone s t f u and play the damn game. Win lose or draw it should be fun. I have been having a lot of fun. Thanks to my fellow guildies that show up and thanks to Vengeful for bringing a good fight. My long damage logs put a smile on my face and I hope they frustrate the enemy :)
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    But Belkas the game is too boring so I must come here and troll and flame :(
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Moerten - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    I'm gonna smile while standing on your corpse the first time we bring 80 and beat you in under an hour.

At least we don't need Instinct alts and other people playing our chars. We bring what we have not ask for help outside of guild. :)

Anyway good luck this weekend hope to have a good TW where someone actually wins and not a 3 hour stalemate.

Just FYI... Friday we didnt have 80 either... Saturday we also didnt have 80's during whole TW... If you win gratz... i said gratz after Friday's TW for winning TW, its no harm to gratz if You will be able to beat us in 1h or 2h59min... I think I can take the lost with pride, You are so far having trouble with that. We dont have that many Instinct alts tbh... And well if You decide to defend Instinct next week, will u brag abt them having Veng alts? Didnt Essence have loads of kami's alts in the past and vice versa when both guilds couldnt beat Spectral in 1 vs 1 on battlefield? And You call ppl hypocrits.... Amusing... ppl coming to TW its what we have and what we bring... I actually look also for some1 winning TW - hopefully we repeat the 40 min scenario of Lost :) Dont be so angry Susa... Its just a game :)
  • Belkas - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    But Belkas the game is too boring so I must come here and troll and flame :(

I know I know...it's all fun and games until someone gets their epeen stepped on. I prefer this type of smack talk:

TO THE WARRIORS OF VENGEFUL:

YOU MAY HAVE WON MANY BATTLES THUS FAR BUT MARK MY WORDS AND HEED MY WARNING, TRI-FORCE WILL RISE UP AND WHEN WE DO, THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY. I SHALL ALSO TAKE JESYA AS MY FIRST SPOIL OF WAR, LOCKING HER IN MY TOWER WHERE SHE WILL BE MY SLAVE FOR ALL THINGS HEINOUS.
  • Moerten - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    I know I know...it's all fun and games until someone gets their epeen stepped on. I prefer this type of smack talk:

YOU MAY HAVE WON MANY BATTLES THUS FAR BUT MARK MY WORDS AND HEED MY WARNING, TRI-FORCE WILL RISE UP AND WHEN WE DO, THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY. I SHALL ALSO TAKE JESYA AS MY FIRST SPOIL OF WAR, LOCKING HER IN MY TOWER WHERE SHE WILL BE MY SLAVE FOR ALL THINGS HEINOUS.

Belkas, You sound like He-Man b:laughb:laugh Can stupidity be ur She-Ra? b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited July 2011

('')_-) wtfux
  • Breathe - Lost City
    Breathe - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited July 2011

http://i52.tinypic.com/2jb87s5.png

Alas, this is what Belkas and I talk like all day.
  • Belkas - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    http://i52.tinypic.com/2jb87s5.png

Alas, this is what Belkas and I talk like all day.

LOLOL

Greetings fair Breathe. I see Pan Gu has kept you well.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    LOLOL

Greetings fair Breathe. I see Pan Gu has kept you well.

And this is why Belkas is my favorite <3
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    LOLOLOL

this thread really took a bad turn

started out with a pretty decent video then turned into a mud-slinging barrage of insults

Sunburn keep up the good work on the videos..... it showed quite a bit of good and bad from both sides in an obviously very tough war...

instead of the constant barrage of insults maybe people should just try to enjoy the TW's win or lose.... seems to me that not too long ago there was an awful lot of people that were unhappy about all the TW's being so on-sided... now that they are not it seems that people are still unhappy....

so remember... in a battle between 2 guilds.. there can be 2 winners... as long as both sides remember that the war is mostly for fun and not so much about who is the bigger fail....
  • Spliffany - Lost City
    Spliffany - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Just FYI... Friday we didnt have 80 either..

i didn't want to answer on this thread anymore, but...

dear wadzio, ur faction chat showed clearly that ur ppl couldn't join or even had to leave to let others in.

Anyways, see you on the battlefields. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Peerless -> GuardianZ -> RageQuit -> Spectral -> Essence -> Tri-Force [retired]
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    We may have lost, but under certain circumstances the other guild failed more, therefore we are still superior, even though we lost.