Vengeful vs. Tri-Force TW Video July 22nd

Sun_Burn - Lost City
Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
Post edited by Sun_Burn - Lost City on

Comments

• HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    ah ha ha epic crit, sins! x/x I love your videos keep making them please
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    nice video ^^
  • negativereaction
    negativereaction Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    nice video ^^

truth. i question your target selection a bit at times, but still a decent watch. always nice to see some good DD-perspective vids.
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    It's fun watching it from a wizard's eye, wonder what it would look like if you were r9 +12 xD....*imagines 550k crit across board* ._.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    truth. i question your target selection a bit at times,

When I watch the final video and try to see where I can improve, i've also come to this conclusion. Tbh over half the time in tw im tab targeting, but I do try to get bms and barbs if I can easily click them. Im trying to get used to having a better pc now, for the last years in TW i've become so used to tab targeting since I by the time i clicked someone and tried to channel a spell, they'd be dead.

This is the 3rd war with my pc, i think im getting better lol.
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I think i might give up on my archer idea and roll a wizzie .-.
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Moar tips, unless you're with alot of other people on a cata puller, or tankie sob in general (ie NyKage, Susa, etc) it's not really worth it to keep on them. More often than not, however, people will be targeting them, as they are pretty high priority. Also, there are quite a few times in videos where I see little clusters of archers behind your targets of catas/bms. It might be worthwhile to drop a dragon or mountain sieze on the archers and casters rather than kill 1 or 2 bms in the middle of everything. This would likely require timely use of Domain or fortify/immune pot, though.

Makes me miss TW :c
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • negativereaction
    negativereaction Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Makes me miss TW :c

you could always come back, it's the trendy thing to do. plenty of ventrilo bro-mance you've been missing out on.
  • sorbik
    sorbik Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    the entire time I was watching that all i could think about was how much money PWE makes just from charm costs.

I mean, back in the day it was still a lot, but these days with the high hp pools and even higher damage output (there's just so many stackable debuffs, not to mention ridiculous items), its actually absurd to think how much money they make...

At least before, (Last I heard was that mirages were territory rewards, or is that changed?) you could at least cover some of the charm costs through attending TW but now it just seems like TW is potentially the greatest cost for profit business model I've ever seen

Anyways, looked fun and nice editing :)
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    sorbik wrote: »
    the entire time I was watching that all i could think about was how much money PWE makes just from charm costs.

I mean, back in the day it was still a lot, but these days with the high hp pools and even higher damage output (there's just so many stackable debuffs, not to mention ridiculous items), its actually absurd to think how much money they make...

At least before, (Last I heard was that mirages were territory rewards, or is that changed?) you could at least cover some of the charm costs through attending TW but now it just seems like TW is potentially the greatest cost for profit business model I've ever seen

Anyways, looked fun and nice editing :)

Nah, it's back to coin's again. But even then salary for the average guild doesn't pay the 6mill charm cost -.-
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    sadly there wont be a video for todays war, I overslept and got in with like 50 minutes remaining, all the footage I got was poo with a lot of deaths of me, some boring crits on bms, and 1 or 2 ultis, (1 that hit susa for 10k+ and helped finish him) but nothing that was edit worthy. I was very tired and very drowsy and my reaction time was horribly slow today so i'll spare you the boring video lol.

I may get Adobe After Effects and start trying to make amvs in my down time, unno yet.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Nice not putting me hitting you for 37k in your video. Jew.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited July 2011

For which war? the link in this thread is for fridays war, and I just said I didnt record a lot on saturday (yesterdays) war because i got in late. I put all my deaths at the end of fridays war and there was no 37 k by you. Maybe your confused on the days, u probably hit me 37k yesterday.
  • Dractonis - Lost City
    Dractonis - Lost City Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    ITT: Sun_Burn feeling the pressure of being the new TW cameraman prodigy and everybody wanting to be in his vids.

Leave him alone guys he needs room to work his magic. b:chuckle
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    lol, yea ive been getting a lot of pms <_< I only have 15 minutes of video max >:C I cant put all my deaths in it <_< itll take up the whole video.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    It was definitely Friday but it's ok I guess if I got hit for 37k I wouldn't want anyone to know either ;o

It was just past our lane B towers Friday night on the right side in the grass. I don't remember seeing you much on Saturday and normally I see you alot cuz you are with the defense squads.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    It was definitely Friday but it's ok I guess if I got hit for 37k I wouldn't want anyone to know either ;o

It was just past our lane B towers Friday night on the right side in the grass. I don't remember seeing you much on Saturday and normally I see you alot cuz you are with the defense squads.

I may have not been recording if you did hit 37k on friday, I purposely put all the deaths "that I recorded" at the end so if its not there it either didnt happen or it wasnt recorded, im not the type of person to leave out those intentionally. If i recorded it i woulda put it in for added wtfness, but as the war progressed and my memory started to be getting low I started leaving my camera off until i had some chi to work with, then when i could ulti i turned it on.

As for you not seeing me much on saturday, like i said i missed the first 2 hours cuz i was sleeping.
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Susa were you on Savor? Sun may not know your veno...
  • XxKarleyxx - Lost City
    XxKarleyxx - Lost City Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Nice video Sun b:victory
  • Spliffany - Lost City
    Spliffany - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Nah, Susa was on his barb. I'm sure his veno couldn't deal 37k to a magic class.

Good fights, Vengeful. TW is fun like that. Both sides have to work hard and we give each other good fights atm. I hope we can keep up the challenging TWs for some time, although i think that you might start double attacking again. It's up to you though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Peerless -> GuardianZ -> RageQuit -> Spectral -> Essence -> Tri-Force [retired]
  • Moerten - Lost City
    Moerten - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Nah, Susa was on his barb. I'm sure his veno couldn't deal 37k to a magic class.

Good fights, Vengeful. TW is fun like that. Both sides have to work hard and we give each other good fights atm. I hope we can keep up the challenging TWs for some time, although i think that you might start double attacking again. It's up to you though.

It doesnt only depend on us. Im guessing Instinct also wants to have some fun in TW and they are bored with crystal walks over kageBushi and they wanna see how well they can do in TW. Does it mean vengeful shouldnt bid on TF? We also want TW. Essence never stopped double attacks in the past, so why we should do a favour fo You? And actually its ur choice which guild You will defend too... I like our tws and I rly hope we will have more of them...
  • LiquidAcid - Lost City
    LiquidAcid - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Damn you susa and that 17k non crit perdition you hit me for. b:cry
  • Spliffany - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    It doesnt only depend on us. Im guessing Instinct also wants to have some fun in TW and they are bored with crystal walks over kageBushi and they wanna see how well they can do in TW. Does it mean vengeful shouldnt bid on TF? We also want TW. Essence never stopped double attacks in the past, so why we should do a favour fo You? And actually its ur choice which guild You will defend too... I like our tws and I rly hope we will have more of them...

i'm not asking for a favour, but do u see the flaw in ur logic? one of u won't get any tw anyways as we can't even bring 80 for 1 TW atm. and maybe we will give both of u crystal walks. what will u do without us tho? all u could do is attacking each other or having bored members with R9 to have crystal walks. ever thought about that? ;) oh wait, wouldn't that be the same situation Essence and Kami were in? bitter sweet irony. XD

and stop bringing up Essence, we r not Essence. half of the key members aren't in guild anymore. the leadership is different. u have to deal with it: u weren't able beat Essence with Vengeful. now ur chance is gone cause Essence is gone. neither r we the new Essence, nor do we want to be.

btw, ur guild was talking about "we just want good TWs and we only double attack Essence cause u r too strong, QQ" all the time. this week it's time to show the server ur true face. r u what u always accused Essence of? is it about good tws or about land. we'll see, we'll see. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• LiquidAcid - Lost City
    LiquidAcid - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    i'm not asking for a favour, but do u see the flaw in ur logic? one of u won't get any tw anyways as we can't even bring 80 for 1 TW atm. and maybe we will give both of u crystal walks. what will u do without us tho? all u could do is attacking each other or having bored members with R9 to have crystal walks. ever thought about that? ;) oh wait, wouldn't that be the same situation Essence and Kami were in? bitter sweet irony. XD

and stop bringing up Essence, we r not Essence. half of the key members aren't in guild anymore. the leadership is different. u have to deal with it: u weren't able beat Essence with Vengeful. now ur chance is gone cause Essence is gone. neither r we the new Essence, nor do we want to be.

btw, ur guild was talking about "we just want good TWs and we only double attack Essence cause u r too strong, QQ" all the time. this week it's time to show the server ur true face. r u what u always accused Essence of? is it about good tws or about land. we'll see, we'll see. ;)

I want to make 1k pots that's all that matters to me.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited July 2011

I agree that there is no point in them double attacking us. It's pretty sad to double attack a guild that isn't even fielding 80 people for one TW. loluscared? Wadzio would never attack Instinct because he knows they would roll them in 20-30minutes. Instinct is doing the smart thing and trying to beat Vengeful to 1k streams. Sure they might share them with them but if I was them I wouldn't. I mean once you double attack us off the map who are you going to fight since you both want "real wars". Hypocrisy will soon rear its all too familiar head.

It's okay though we will let Instinct walk to 1k while Vengeful wastes their resources and fails to beat 67 vs 80 :3
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • MiIlky - Lost City
    MiIlky - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Vengefools must stop the evil Tri-Force and safe the server at all costs so that their members can have no fun and nobody to fight b:sin
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    "What would you be without us???"
    "What would you do if we just disappeared?"

Oh my, where have I heard that before?
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    the egos in this game make we wanna vomit. It's a game nerds. YsoSerious
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    the egos in this game make we wanna vomit. It's a game nerds. YsoSerious

I no rite, even when they lose they have to twist it so it sounds like they're important.
  • Spliffany - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    wait, didn't Vengeful say the same to Essence? like "be happy that we r here and try, what would u do otherwise?" so if u say it it's ok, if we say something similar it's our egos? and isn't ur guild spying our forums for example? so we r the nerds? cough cough XD nice try though.

and by double attacking and going for lands instead of caring about good tws u would be doing what u always accused Essence of and what u hated Essence for. so in the end u would put urself on the same lvl. irony? is Vengeful the new Essence then? :P cause we r not.

anyways, it's up to you. we'll see what happens.

and if it was about egos i'd just say: we care more about China than TW anyways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]