b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • XxHeeroxX - Heavens Tear
    XxHeeroxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    be a pro and do plvling for noobs.
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Okay how is cube profit when you could sometimes end up paying like 300k or more for some rooms to open a chest that gives you 1 coin or a million?

:3. Not to mention getting pked xD. Twice someone tried to kill ; / thank god xD i surived. Maybe i should safety lock xD for cube.

And what is card boss XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Preparation:

- Create a 2nd account.
    - Level a character capable of tanking TT3-1 solo mode with your cleric healing. Note that TT3-1 solo mode is fairly easy, especially with a cleric.

Each day:

- Go in with Tank 1 and your cleric main.
    - Set drops to "Free".
    - Repeatedly farm TT3-1 until you have 6 Fairy boxes for both chars.

2 accounts, 6 Fairy boxes each = 2 x 6 x 6 mirages = 720 mirages = 720k if you NPC the mirages. Selling the mats you obtain will get you close to 1m, hopefully.

It's a good idea iv'e been using myself although a different variation. This char can solo 3-2 (solo mode of course). I just go in alone 1st run, get any fairy boxes and wish for sorceress hands from the 3rd boss. Then I dual log my lvl 82 seeker and open 2-x (still solo) for my main to go try to get Feng's Iron bars and such and pick fairy boxes if my main already opened 6.

About the mat/herb farming part. If u are high enough to get in Heaven/Hell. Just find a nice spot where's there's 2 packs of each high ones growing (Scented fungus and such) and grind mobs there waiting for them to respawn. Not that much boring, possible DQ drops from mobs, coins from them and cash off the mats.

Combine the 2 while ur TT opening is "in cooldown" and u can EASY make 1 mil a day even if u don't even step foot into Nirvana.

While u do that on ur main. Your dual-logged alt can just bu tokens and make wines and set shop on disk for wines at 25-30k more then what they cost you to make and people will buy them. (Like bh69 and up wines at 125k say...). Ya, takes some investing.. Like 1 mil to make 10, to make 250k profit or so selling them. But all combined can help u rack up the cash..

Now, why am I not rich you say ?

Cause I do cube each day on 2-3 chars. 2 do it for fun/exp/needed spirit, my main does for pages to actually make skill books, not sell the pages and I often (on this char) go in advanced rooms to get a coin. "If" u are lucky, extra rooms still will cost you 1 mil or so to pass..

Goes so fast b:surrender
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Okay how is cube profit when you could sometimes end up paying like 300k or more for some rooms to open a chest that gives you 1 coin or a million?

:3. Not to mention getting pked xD. Twice someone tried to kill ; / thank god xD i surived. Maybe i should safety lock xD for cube.

And what is card boss XD

You are not suppose to open them. You should sell it to one of the shop in cube for a small profit.

If you got killed in cube, you don't lose money except some minor repair and you do not drop items in cube.

Card boss is... http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/19448
    for example... You need to collect cards 1 through 8 of a type to summon 1 card boss.
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    You are not suppose to open them. You should sell it to one of the shop in cube for a small profit.

If you got killed in cube, you don't lose money except some minor repair and you do not drop items in cube.

Card boss is... http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/19448
    for example... You need to collect cards 1 through 8 of a type to summon 1 card boss.

Thanks. Maybe i will try do some cube more often :).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Is a level 100 really not know how to make 1mil a day? Level 100? Wow.

You could literally mash your forehead into your keyboard and make 1mil in one day. You could do 1 TT3-3 run and make more than 1mil just off the card boss. Even during normal drops like 2 nirvana runs at maybe 15 minutes each and you can make 1mil.

You should be asking how to make 1mil an hour.

So how can i make 1mil in an hour? b:cute
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    ummmmm i'm surprised no one else noticed you can't add. 6 mirages per box..... 6 b0xes per toon... 36 X2 = 72 not 720...... 72 mirages a day.... unless u had "720 on the brain" when u wrote that lol. cause ya that's 720k a day npc'ing 72 mirages...... more if u set up a cat shop for a couple hours.

Yes, I had 720 in my mind. I'll fix that.
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited July 2011

2~3 nirvana may get you that much
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    You could literally mash your forehead into your keyboard and make 1mil in one day.
    I demand a video of you doing this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • RandomDent - Dreamweaver
    RandomDent - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited July 2011

My favorite way is spinning around and around and around and around and around..............

But you'd probably do better standing still with your arm raised, clerics tend to get motion sickness when they vortex..............

(Delta, with a good squad, averages 1mil+ per hour, if tome fragments are anything near the same price on your server as mine.)
    See, I can hyper a nub up like the rest of yas!
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011

You npc mirages O.O?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    You npc mirages O.O?

i'm sure Elena was figuring on the absolute minimum price as a way of counting conservatively.

(on the off chance she wasn't, i'll gladly offer her an extra five percent over NPC price for those mirages... ;-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    You npc mirages O.O?

with the mirage price from the recent 2x, you probably cant sell to shops for more then 11-11.5k each... personally, i would do that, but its not like your losing much by npcing them

they arent 16k anymore
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Scam

b:shocked I don't do that, I swear b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    i'm sure Elena was figuring on the absolute minimum price as a way of counting conservatively.

(on the off chance she wasn't, i'll gladly offer her an extra five percent over NPC price for those mirages... ;-)

I need thousands of mirages for refines...
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    cube gives already 500k ijs.
    cube can take 500k toob:chuckle

1 mill a day..i can farm for 1 hour on hell herbs and have my mill for the shop..well over a mill.But my income mainly is believe it or not..my bh1 -100'sb:laugh,i sell mirages,subs,get plenty of x2 xtc cards.But the farming i can do anytime because im just oldschool and used to that kinda stuff..I<3 my store! Sell molds,genie exp,emblems,even sell for other people for a % profit uhhh whatever can go in the store wil lsell in due time!
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    You know beggars on the street in the US can get ~30k/year...so to say you can't make less than a buck (1m < 1 gold) in a day...
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear
    I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    This gave me a little chuckle, and a bit of a nostalgic feeling, thinking of the days past when there was serious competition for those mat farming routes.

b:victoryb:laughb:chuckle you have no idea how amusing this was. To me but I see fixes but cant get them done ever. Since the player base keeps sayin *** no. lmao

FYI I cant always reply fast enough to multi quote everybody I dble posted >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

also wish they would fix the dam prob with my "join date" its way off>_>
    edited July 2011
    With more and more people expecting you to be properly geared, the thread in question should be:

How to make 10mil per day.

If you're aiming to be an R9 player:

Then 50mil per day.

I'm just saying. But everyone else has right suggestions. 1mil per day is easy. Buying and selling anything (mats, herbs, tokens) means you can leave an afk catshop and earn that money while you play.

If you want something else, you can do TT farming. Venos are awesome for that.

*considers relogging into retired veno*

Thank god somebody knows my feeling now I did have an actual solution but its so ***** up short term people do not like it lmaob:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

• SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    nobody farms TT with venos anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    2~3 nirvana may get you that much

sasha I know that "seems" to be true sad thing Is I retied mine since I got tired of it. I did but I play an archer somewhere else now and I know the problems that "keep" coming because people are unreasonable to "try" and find a solution to their demand. I am now trying to prevent a problem please take this with both reason and logic to my thread: What if pwi gave us what we wanted... see ya thereb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

• Kelliss - Lost City
    Kelliss - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    What?? Nobody grinds for 12 hours a day anymore? That'll make a mil no prob. I'm considering going to jail just so I can do just that.
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    They should put a cap on money making in this game. Rawrgh is right in every possible way, you just faceroll your keyboard and get rich. I can't remember how many times I bought cheap mounts from kind female clerics and resold for millions more. Like taking candy from a baby.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    1 bil within 1 month b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • QueenOfNukes - Heavens Tear
    QueenOfNukes - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    1 Bil Within 1 Month B:victory

Very nice! :D
    "Beware of the Queen, she'll nuke our heads off if we don't listen to her. b:surrender" - Devereaux

QueenOfNukes was created on 16th June 2011.
  • LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver
    LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Heavy Farm Dqs is one way to farm to get 1mil + With good DQ points to spend.

Cube is one way. Dont Open those 2 Box that gives 1-5mil -.- Sell them. Also if you have do-all cards you have FROM getting on DQs, Make Bully cards and sell them for easy money.

Ultimate Substances.....yeah i made like 20mil in 3days when farming the mats to make them which took 4ever if no1 is on my farming route -.-

Gold Merching...Since Gold are at low price due to PWI being a dumb *** on Pack sale which never goes away. Buy Gold at their lowest and when PWI make an ACTUAL Good sale that make gold go high, sell the gold.

Item Merching...This is a little hard but can be quite good. Example, get a good mold that sells very high, make it and hope for max stats+sockets, refine&shard it if you like then sell it for easy money. yes i know, making it is time wasting -.- or watch around AH and hope some dimwit sells at item cheap which was suppose to be sell high >.> I found Sage SoV Psy Skill book for 500k which was suppose to be 15mil+ -.- :P i took it and resell it.

OHT Dailies....Well you can try sell those Tears or use it to make gears and hope for good stats to sell it. -Channel AA and -Int LA gears sells a lot.

Solo TT or solo a squad TT is also a good way making money if ur a Veno or a freaking aps -.- and the mirages which PWI has made a fking Limit for 36 a Day still sells good. But dont hope too much for any good drop.

FC...I hate this topic as it ruins the game and wish PWI make a lv limit of 75+ ONLY but oh well at least im helping you and others how to make money -.-. Sell FC Heads/Mobs/Boss/Runs -.-

Bounty Hunters...Well if you got Sacks or Mirages sell them >.> or the 2mil reward if your lucky. Only applies to lv100.

Nirvy yes you can make money off it but barely on normal times -.- Heck if ur Aps and you can solo Nirvy you can make lots of money -.- Hey PWI when are you gonna make a Nirvy for Castersb:angryb:beatup

That should be all that I can think of making money. I should Open a Thread for all to see this.
    Death Is Our Father. Death Is Our God. Death Had 12 Children. They Are Know As The True Death Gods. They bear children. If Each Death God Has More Than A Child, One Shall Live To Be The Reaper, All Shall Die. 1 Father. 12 Death Gods. 12 Reapers. We Are The Family Of Death. We Reap We Reap What We Sow. We Watch Over Those That Are About To Die. We Feast Upon The Evil Souls, And Bless The Peaceful Souls. By Day We Act As Humans. By Night We Hunt For Souls. My Name Is LunarCainEX. I Am The 2nd Reaper Of The 2nd Death God. Death Is My God. I Am The Moon With A Cursed Legacy. Let This Be Know, That Death Is My Only God, My Only Father, My Only Purpose To Live, And To Die If He Wished Me To.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    or watch around AH and hope some dimwit sells at item cheap which was suppose to be sell high

This is literally how I make most of my money in-game. The stupidity people have when pricing items in AH is astonishing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Preparation:

- Create a 2nd account.
    - Level a character capable of tanking TT3-1 solo mode with your cleric healing. Note that TT3-1 solo mode is fairly easy, especially with a cleric.

Each day:

- Go in with Tank 1 and your cleric main.
    - Set drops to "Free".
    - Repeatedly farm TT3-1 until you have 6 Fairy boxes for both chars.

2 accounts, 6 Fairy boxes each = 2 x 6 x 6 mirages = 72 mirages = 720k if you NPC the mirages. Selling the mats you obtain will get you close to 1m, hopefully.

I have been making a cleric alt. I already got my seeker main which is 96. So what level do you suggest minium wise the cleric heals are strong enough to support for tt single mode. 60?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    nobody farms TT with venos anymore.

I do.....Maybe because i have no interest in power levelling idk. Have prolly more than enough mats saved up to get tt 90 gears for cleric and veno.

Was squadded with someone the other day who said they were really happy having bought a bunch of Gods Tear for 65k each!!!!!! I have no idea they were worth that, so ill be making them on the side too......