Making 1m a Day ?

I_skateboard - Harshlands
I_skateboard - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
edited July 2011 in General Discussion
How Can You make 1million coins a day without csing or doing nirvana ( No more 2x )
Post edited by I_skateboard - Harshlands on

Comments

• Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    merchanting

grinding dq ? ( idk how well that works at your level )

TT

farming high level mats ?

merchanting more
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Zarni - Dreamweaver
    Zarni - Dreamweaver Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Even without double drops it should be easy to make 1 million coins a day.

Do your bh and cube, if you like dailies; or a couple nirvana runs and/or TTs if you like farming instances. Average BH rewards at 100 are about 300-400k (some days nothing, some days 2mil), cube of fate pages sell for about that as well. Nirvana runs during regular drop times should average around 4 uncanny per run with an occasional rapture; do 3 runs with a full squad and that's about 1 mil per person, average, not counting shards and raptures. Farming hell herbs (devilwood etc.) can make a lot too, if prices are like my server, and it's easy.

If you have the time and attention span, try running full delta. It's easy with a decent squad, and the coin rewards alone should be close to a million per run.

@ above: grinding DQ is not very profitable for clerics at 100, unless you have VOS access and a puller to work with; there aren't many mobs in regular map that drop well at 100, and none of those are easy for clerics to aoe efficiently. (I'm assuming OP meant ways he could make 1mil per day on his cleric, since that is what he used to post.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    BH? TT? Find a BM friend to do trophy mode with? There's plenty of options for a cleric and I dunno why you discount Nirvana as it's a very profitable choice too. In any case it takes not being lazy and wanting **** handed to you on a silver platter.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    World chat trying to buy a cube neck for 90m. Then world chat to sell it for 110m.
    If you can do 1 item every 3 weeks there is your 1 million a day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Zarni - Dreamweaver
    Zarni - Dreamweaver Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    World chat trying to buy a cube neck for 90m. Then world chat to sell it for 110m.
    If you can do 1 item every 3 weeks there is your 1 million a day.

b:chuckle epic!

well, subtract 3 weeks worth of teles from your profit there.......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Even without double drops it should be easy to make 1 million coins a day.

Do your bh and cube, if you like dailies; or a couple nirvana runs and/or TTs if you like farming instances. Average BH rewards at 100 are about 300-400k (some days nothing, some days 2mil), cube of fate pages sell for about that as well. Nirvana runs during regular drop times should average around 4 uncanny per run with an occasional rapture; do 3 runs with a full squad and that's about 1 mil per person, average, not counting shards and raptures. Farming hell herbs (devilwood etc.) can make a lot too, if prices are like my server, and it's easy.

If you have the time and attention span, try running full delta. It's easy with a decent squad, and the coin rewards alone should be close to a million per run.

@ above: grinding DQ is not very profitable for clerics at 100, unless you have VOS access and a puller to work with; there aren't many mobs in regular map that drop well at 100, and none of those are easy for clerics to aoe efficiently. (I'm assuming OP meant ways he could make 1mil per day on his cleric, since that is what he used to post.)

What part of no Nirvana did you miss o_O?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    You can make that just setting up an afk catshop buying and selling mirages at arch elder lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Is a level 100 really not know how to make 1mil a day? Level 100? Wow.

You could literally mash your forehead into your keyboard and make 1mil in one day. You could do 1 TT3-3 run and make more than 1mil just off the card boss. Even during normal drops like 2 nirvana runs at maybe 15 minutes each and you can make 1mil.

You should be asking how to make 1mil an hour.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • I_skateboard - Harshlands
    I_skateboard - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Thanks Everyone, Ill take These Into initiative
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    There are many ways I could make that in an hour, but here's something anyone can do within 24 hours:

Park your lazy butt at the entrance to TT and help open it 20x a day for 50k per.
  • TidalFury - Sanctuary
    TidalFury - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Just yesterday I went outside west arch and over by wellspring villiage and all over in between and farmed for those free things lying around you know those lumps of metal, wood, coal and gravel.....the reason you have a pick axe you know....any way, I farmed those for 2 hours and eneded with over 100 of each in my inventory. I then opened a shop up in west arch to sell them at prices just under the average price that every one else was selling them for.

I woke up today a millionaire. It's so fast, easy and free. Basically millions fo coin just laying around the whole world. How do you not see it?
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Preparation:

- Create a 2nd account.
    - Level a character capable of tanking TT3-1 solo mode with your cleric healing. Note that TT3-1 solo mode is fairly easy, especially with a cleric.

Each day:

- Go in with Tank 1 and your cleric main.
    - Set drops to "Free".
    - Repeatedly farm TT3-1 until you have 6 Fairy boxes for both chars.

2 accounts, 6 Fairy boxes each = 2 x 6 x 6 mirages = 72 mirages = 720k if you NPC the mirages. Selling the mats you obtain will get you close to 1m, hopefully.
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Just yesterday I went outside west arch and over by wellspring villiage and all over in between and farmed for those free things lying around you know those lumps of metal, wood, coal and gravel.....the reason you have a pick axe you know....any way, I farmed those for 2 hours and eneded with over 100 of each in my inventory. I then opened a shop up in west arch to sell them at prices just under the average price that every one else was selling them for.

I woke up today a millionaire. It's so fast, easy and free. Basically millions fo coin just laying around the whole world. How do you not see it?

I fall asleep after one mining action. Most boring activity in-game ever.
  • Thrashbarg - Dreamweaver
    Thrashbarg - Dreamweaver Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2011

This gave me a little chuckle, and a bit of a nostalgic feeling, thinking of the days past when there was serious competition for those mat farming routes.
    All the world's a game,
    And all the men and women merely gamers:
    They have their wipes and their rezzes;
    And one man in his time plays many alts.
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    You don't even need to be a competent merchant to make 1m a day, you can make that just buying/selling tokens.
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    cube gives already 500k ijs.
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • TidalFury - Sanctuary
    TidalFury - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Is a level 100 really not know how to make 1mil a day? Level 100? Wow.

You could literally mash your forehead into your keyboard and make 1mil in one day. You could do 1 TT3-3 run and make more than 1mil just off the card boss. Even during normal drops like 2 nirvana runs at maybe 15 minutes each and you can make 1mil.

Itriedthisandbrokemyspacebar>.<b:angry
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Mine blew up on me b:surrender

But what everyone mentioned, a few TT runs, merchanting, farming mats and selling, all those are examples of how to make money in a day. Just takes some effort
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Find a good corner to work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Preparation:

- Create a 2nd account.
    - Level a character capable of tanking TT3-1 solo mode with your cleric healing. Note that TT3-1 solo mode is fairly easy, especially with a cleric.

Each day:

- Set drops to "Free".

2 accounts, 6 Fairy boxes each = 2 x 6 x 6 mirages = 720 mirages = 720k if you NPC the mirages. Selling the mats you obtain will get you close to 1m, hopefully.

Might as well do 1-1 unsubbed squad, no sub fee required.
  • Kevinluv - Lost City
    Kevinluv - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Find a good corner to work.

^this
    Kev In Luv ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................with ur girlfrand.
    b:cute
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Might as well do 1-1 unsubbed squad, no sub fee required.

Requires finding a squad.

I suppose it comes down to whether or not you are willing to shell out 3 Ultimate subs (35k each on HT) for TT3-1 or pay for two openers (50k each on HT).

1-1 unsubbed is faster, but only has 2 bosses. But if 1-1 is better, than yes, do that.
  • Shandaar - Dreamweaver
    Shandaar - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I just merchant. Find people who sell low, browse AH and catshops, and sell high / fair / usual price. Results in several mil a day for me... XD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    im suprised nobody said the most viable option.... marry a rich cs'er in game and gold dig for everything they own. easy, requires little to no effort, and you get looooots more than a mill a day in return b:chuckle

but in all seriousness farm... litterally almost anything. you can easily make 1m a day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Preparation:

- Create a 2nd account.

Each day:

- Set drops to "Free".

2 accounts, 6 Fairy boxes each = 2 x 6 x 6 mirages = 720 mirages = 720k if you NPC the mirages. Selling the mats you obtain will get you close to 1m, hopefully.

ummmmm i'm surprised no one else noticed you can't add. 6 mirages per box..... 6 b0xes per toon... 36 X2 = 72 not 720...... 72 mirages a day.... unless u had "720 on the brain" when u wrote that lol. cause ya that's 720k a day npc'ing 72 mirages...... more if u set up a cat shop for a couple hours.
  • QueenOfNukes - Heavens Tear
    QueenOfNukes - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    With more and more people expecting you to be properly geared, the thread in question should be:

How to make 10mil per day.

If you're aiming to be an R9 player:

Then 50mil per day.

I'm just saying. But everyone else has right suggestions. 1mil per day is easy. Buying and selling anything (mats, herbs, tokens) means you can leave an afk catshop and earn that money while you play.

If you want something else, you can do TT farming. Venos are awesome for that.

*considers relogging into retired veno*
    "Beware of the Queen, she'll nuke our heads off if we don't listen to her. b:surrender" - Devereaux

QueenOfNukes was created on 16th June 2011.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    You could do 1 TT3-3 run and make more than 1mil just off the card boss.
    card boss?
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Atrocious - Heavens Tear
    Atrocious - Heavens Tear Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited July 2011

I lol'd for like 3 minutes.
    Veteran PWIer.
    Trolled by PWI for 5* years and counting.
    You have gained the status: Immune to trolls.
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    How Can You make 1million coins a day without csing or doing nirvana ( No more 2x )

DQ in VoS < 2 hours ; poison spiders < 3 hours

TT 10 runs at most and that's only if you're really unlucky.

BH100 on 8 characters should average 2m coins every other day

Scam

Merchant

Hunt GMs or r9 players, when you find them, run up to them and use one of the 4 attack emotes. One of them is bound to drop something for your trouble.

Rebirth Delta 1h40 mins-3h20mins
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty