Wadzio extermination service.

Comments

• Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ok so I decided that because these forums seem to be getting more idiotic by the day that I would throw my final 2 cents in here......

These forums lately seem to be used by people to show thier 'hatred', ignorance and lack of respect to Wadzio...

Now I will admit that maybe he is not one of the players I would jump in to defend normally because we have definitely had our differences but...

Alot of you seem to be quick to insult or belittle him as a player and a person even though most of you have never even tried to take on the tasks he has tried to do in this game.

It is not easy to run or even help run a guild.. but to his credit he has tried (and yes maybe has not been the best person for the position on many occasions) and persisted through all the abuse and obvious lack of respect that you all have shown.

I would be willing to bet that most of you , if you found yourself in the same position would have either quit trying a long time ago or maybe even decided to quit the game all together.

This is just a game and I find it admirable that there are some players that decided to take on the responsibilities that they have to try and make the game a bit more enjoyable for others.

While he makes mistakes and sometimes over-reacts (which admittedly does more harm than good in alot of cases) he does it because he cares...

He has made many friends that he is fond of in this game and feel the same way about him and alot of what he does in game is his way of trying to make it a better game experience for him and his friends.

So you all should maybe take a good long look in the mirror before pointing the finger of blame at a single person for the failings of guilds etc. on this server because it is more a factor of the game environment than the actions of one person.

There are many other players that deserve to be singled out as idiots, fails and losers instead of picking one single individual so that you all can feel a bit better about your own shortcomings.

It is mainly due to the complete lack of respect that most players show the other gamers who are just trying to enjoy a bit of time in a game with friends that made me decide that I had had enough of this game

The game used to be fun before it became too easy to reach endgame and get the godly gear that gave every kid with either too much money or time nothing better to do with thier online time than to hurl insults at one another...it degrades the game and makes it less enjoyable for alot of people.

try to remember to treat others as you would prefer to be treated cause eventually it will come back to bite you

goodbye and good luck to all of you that still try and find enjoyment ingame have fun ... that is what is is really all about b:surrender
  • Ezehc - Lost City
    Ezehc - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ok so I decided that because these forums seem to be getting more idiotic by the day that I would throw my final 2 cents in here......

These forums lately seem to be used by people to show thier 'hatred', ignorance and lack of respect to Wadzio...

Now I will admit that maybe he is not one of the players I would jump in to defend normally because we have definitely had our differences but...

Alot of you seem to be quick to insult or belittle him as a player and a person even though most of you have never even tried to take on the tasks he has tried to do in this game.

It is not easy to run or even help run a guild.. but to his credit he has tried (and yes maybe has not been the best person for the position on many occasions) and persisted through all the abuse and obvious lack of respect that you all have shown.

I would be willing to bet that most of you , if you found yourself in the same position would have either quit trying a long time ago or maybe even decided to quit the game all together.

This is just a game and I find it admirable that there are some players that decided to take on the responsibilities that they have to try and make the game a bit more enjoyable for others.

While he makes mistakes and sometimes over-reacts (which admittedly does more harm than good in alot of cases) he does it because he cares...

He has made many friends that he is fond of in this game and feel the same way about him and alot of what he does in game is his way of trying to make it a better game experience for him and his friends.

So you all should maybe take a good long look in the mirror before pointing the finger of blame at a single person for the failings of guilds etc. on this server because it is more a factor of the game environment than the actions of one person.

There are many other players that deserve to be singled out as idiots, fails and losers instead of picking one single individual so that you all can feel a bit better about your own shortcomings.

It is mainly due to the complete lack of respect that most players show the other gamers who are just trying to enjoy a bit of time in a game with friends that made me decide that I had had enough of this game

The game used to be fun before it became too easy to reach endgame and get the godly gear that gave every kid with either too much money or time nothing better to do with thier online time than to hurl insults at one another...it degrades the game and makes it less enjoyable for alot of people.

try to remember to treat others as you would prefer to be treated cause eventually it will come back to bite you

goodbye and good luck to all of you that still try and find enjoyment ingame have fun ... that is what is is really all about b:surrender

I totally agree.

ok now lets get back to the topic at hand.
    Lost City Cheze Refining Service. Save up to 40% of orb cost for refines up to +9.

tinyurl.com/chezerefine
  • evolution1234
    evolution1234 Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited August 2011

I agree!

Now stop necro-ing this thread u people
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I agree!

Now stop necro-ing this thread u people

Of course I completely agree with Trel!

Blame Stupidity, it keeps reposting to harrass.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Stuff/White Knighting.

If this thread were made by a Vengeful insulting a Tri-Force neither you or Silver would be crying for the thread to be closed and don't even post that you would because that is a blatant lie.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    If this thread were made by a Vengeful insulting a Tri-Force neither you or Silver would be crying for the thread to be closed and don't even post that you would because that is a blatant lie.

let's go back to the Harshlands section. they have a dating thread. inter servering dating could be really interesting.
    the good Starr
  • antorel
    antorel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    lol trel totally agree; this game has become ridiculous with all the **** that gets thrown out now

to Susamajii: i like you, and i dislike Wadzio - but as a fair intermediate, i do have to say the trolling on him is probably too old now and if this post were made by a vengeful trolling a Tri Force member, i'd be equally defending.....although i doubt it, cuz no one in Tri has ever made such bad decisions to end up where wadzio is now lol
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    In the past 3years, I only know Wadzio is in Spectral v1.2.3.4.5. guilds, droped a cv +10, and a world boss beast. Did I miss something? Many people have dropped stuff before. I think Trel is funnier compare to Wad. He seems to make this game so much more serious. b:laughb:laughb:laughluffluff
  • helloev1
    helloev1 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    lol @ Susa I have seen Trelmanor post on these forums before defending people that were not from factions that he belonged to in the past...including those in TF now and those that were in Essence before that. You seem to have missed the point entirely...this thread was directed at a single person only and that person seems to be the one that ev1 likes to heap huge amounts of **** and abuse on for w/e reason. I agree with Trelmanor that it has become a bit much and kind of old... you guys should try and find someone else to use to stroke your e-peens.. the Wadzio angle is old news. And yes I will agree with others that say Wadzio has been his own worst enemy but that still doesn't make him the complete fail that you all seem to believe he is.
  • Spliffany - Lost City
    Spliffany - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    my 2 cents about Wadzio:
    well, since Vengeful exists, Wadzio and I don't get along well anymore for several reasons. we are rivals, whenever we see each other, we fight and most of the time it ends in trash talk. either cause I start it or cause he does. so I can't say that we are friends (anymore). and yes, he has bad temper sometimes and made some decision that might have been wrong.
    but: everyone of us makes mistakes. and even if we don't talk with each other anymore, I can say that Wadzio is really helpful and tries his best to be there for his friends and guildies. most ppl don't know this side of him. maybe he takes the game a bit too seriously, so you can't be friends with him if you are not on his side. that's probably why most ppl don't know him that way. still he is not that bad of a person as many try to make him. and I'm saying this although we dislike each other for some things that happened.

but now back to topic:
    Minx / Trel or some other from Vengeful, maybe u don't share the same sense of humour with ppl like Stupidity. but it's so obvious that this thread is just a troll, nothing more, nothing less. u don't need to be a wise man to see it. and ur reactions just feed the trolls. welcome to the interwebs, stop taking trolls too seriously. u r the reason y this thread is still alive...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Peerless -> GuardianZ -> RageQuit -> Spectral -> Essence -> Tri-Force [retired]
  • Risingson - Lost City
    Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    why so serious
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • Stupidity - Lost City
    Stupidity - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Best thread ever.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Sorry I can't even divulge an ounce of respect for someone who would go out of their way to make it seem like someone was doing something and report it just to get them banned. He got Elayne banned for pulling a world boss NEAR a safezone not even almost in one and angled the shot to make it look like it was in SZ. Elayne was banned for a total of 1 hour before they unbanned him due to BS ticket sent in because of Wadzio. Of all the people I ever knew on this game Elayne would never use a cheat or try to do something against ToS in this game.

Rallying all your guildies and posting on your guild forum for all to spam tickets to get someone banned so they won't be able to go to TW is just ridiculous and warrants 0 respect from me.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Few points...

Near as I can tell this thread should have passed to necroland 6 times since originally posted end of June. 4/6 times it was revived by Stupidity. To me this is harassment.

Childern do not know when enough is enough unless told. Since a forum mod hasn't seen fit to do so and seeing as it is disturbing me enough - I will say enough is enough!

Susa, I have defended those not in my guild (please read my post in PWIC for a recent example on TF's behalf). Do I defend those I don't know or don't like? Not as much, why should I? People or friends of those involved should stand up for themselves. But for my friends I will say or do something when it gets out of hand, like this thread!

Spliffany - I remember getting a thread closed for you and I submitted a ticket in protest of someone who was saying awful things about you. Remember? I do believe you were in Essence at the time.

So to put it simply - Back off of Wadzio, enough is enough or yes I will start submitting tickets until they ban me for being a pain in the assets.
  • antorel
    antorel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ^ like
  • AngelVeno - Lost City
    AngelVeno - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Wadzio Is Really Helpful And Tries His Best To Be There For His Friends And Guildies. Most Ppl Don't Know This Side Of Him.

[stuff]

But It's So Obvious That This Thread Is Just A Troll, Nothing More, Nothing Less. U Don't Need To Be A Wise Man To See It. And Ur Reactions Just Feed The Trolls. Welcome To The Interwebs, Stop Taking Trolls Too Seriously. U R The Reason Y This Thread Is Still Alive...
    ^ +7887458743898234875849294293874
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:surrender
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Wadzio has his faults but he's a really nice guy and he's helped my alot in this game! (Apart from the time he ragequit during my culti in gv- but i just found that funnyb:chuckle)

Thread should be locked by now but i'm sure Wadzio's not bothered by it anymore. b:flower
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • AngelVeno - Lost City
    AngelVeno - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    HAI CALVIN~
    Forums are weird with my caps lock... >_>

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:surrender
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    HAI BENO~
    me use shiftz

let's talk about Stupidity/LaTrappe
    Compare him with Wadzio I think he sux!
    Rubbish @ pvp
    Garbage @ world boss
  • Spliffany - Lost City
    Spliffany - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Rubbish @ pvp
    Garbage @ world boss

sounds like u were talking about me b:cry b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Peerless -> GuardianZ -> RageQuit -> Spectral -> Essence -> Tri-Force [retired]
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    I'll get on MSN and get this thread closed for you cry babies.

PS: Necroing a thread only occurs when no one has posted in it for 30 days. Stupidity never necroed the thread because it never went 30 days without a post. <3
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Are you trying to say that you speak to GM's MSN?

I have a ticket reply stating "our GM's don't chat with our playerbase on MSN."

How interesting.....
    Here we go again....
  • MiIlky - Lost City
    MiIlky - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Because GM's are the ONLY people that can close threads on the forums right?

OH WAIT...
  • Stupidity - Lost City
    Stupidity - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    This thread is now a shrine to my awesomeness.
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    This thread is now a shrine to my awesomeness.

A legend in its own mind LOL
    What color is the sky in the world you live in?
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    A legend in its own mind LOL
    What color is the sky in the world you live in?

Gotta give him props on this one. Thread was kinda epic, haven't seen this much QQ in Lost City forums in quite a while.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • evolution1234
    evolution1234 Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    This thread is now a shrine to STUPIDITY, lack of intelligence, understanding, reason, wit, or sense.(WIki)
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    Gotta give him props on this one. Thread was kinda epic, haven't seen this much QQ in Lost City forums in quite a while.

The only thing I will give props to Stupidity for is coining the phrase "monkey butt puppet", I know it is bad but I just love it - and I really really hated saying that ugh.

The rest... Stupid is as Stupidity does.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    The only thing I will give props to Stupidity for is coining the phrase "monkey butt puppet", I know it is bad but I just love it - and I really really hated saying that ugh.

The rest... Stupid is as Stupidity does.

Now who is harassing? b:kiss bye now b:bye
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
This discussion has been closed.