Options
    you forgot about giving sins an auto res skill.....they really need
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    dkishere wrote: »
    you forgot about giving sins an auto res skill.....they really need

no need... sin's hp shouldn't be able to hit 0, because anyone who kills them is obviously hacking. so i think that if anyone kills a sin they should be banned for hacking b:bye
  • MrSho - Archosaur
    MrSho - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    they should just make a sin-only-server
    with pvp-enforced where you get exp for pvp kills b:shocked
    edited June 2011
    Options

no i disagree... first of all they need to make a bowing emotion (this idea came from my wife btw :D) and everytime a sin passes by u must immediately bow or u will die and drop all ur gear. so u see there can't be a sin only server because they need the other inferior classes to bow to them.
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This is the most amazing thread Fuzzy has read in a long time. b:victory
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited June 2011
    Options
    They should add the scroll bar in character creation screens for sin's only, that alters the size of their private regions.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    brent40 wrote: »
    They should add the scroll bar in character creation screens for sin's only, that alters the size of their private regions.

:O they should be allowed to hit u with their private region, and when u die they have the choice of tea bagging u (u are not allowed to release, rez, or use scrolls till the sin has made his choice; if he would like to put his privates in ur face).....
  • MrSho - Archosaur
    MrSho - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    :O they should be allowed to hit u with their private region, and when u die they have the choice of tea bagging u (u are not allowed to release, rez, or use scrolls till the sin has made his choice; if he would like to put his privates in ur face).....

^ this
  • Sconzy - Archosaur
    Sconzy - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    love Arch server sometimes. Another addition, Instant death for wizards as soon as u see a sin on ur screen, irrespective of distance. We dont want our sins to be 1shot by pitfall b:shocked
  • Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver
    Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Sin's should have automatic deaden nerves so that they could have deaden nerves right when they log on...
    Oh, and 0 chan and 0 cooldown and would be the first automatic buff in pwi. the buff would cast himself if used...

That would give sins a shot to try to be as good as any other class...
    Trolling since September 2008b:victory

Don't worry. I might stop trolling and say something useful... One day....
  • Scuzeme - Dreamweaver
    Scuzeme - Dreamweaver Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    And the god of sins (GMsin) saw the imbalance and thus he raised the level cap of sins to 999 whereas he saw how uberstrong other classes where, their level cap is reduced to level 10.
    For all those who blames sins when they r being killed out of stealth, can't you see that sins are merely being compassionate, so you wont have to suffer anymore? imagine the endless suffering you have to withstand by hearing the agonizing please and QQs of sins.
    While we ate it, We should create a new city only to be entered by Sins thus naming it Sincity.
    this could work out after all!!
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    This is the most amazing thread Fuzzy has read in a long time. b:victory

you're a barb.

sin or gtfo!
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This defiance has gone far enough. RELEASE THE SWORDFISH !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Mustang_Roy - Archosaur
    Mustang_Roy - Archosaur Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    its summer time, heard the EU server might come up or something. Wow the rank gears are so cheap now even r9 el oh el. If the EU server is not under populated like Arch server i might get on there and see how it goes.
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Wow the rank gears are so cheap now even r9

Fuzzy wishes he did whatever you do to consider R9 cheap... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
    edited June 2011
    Options
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    Fuzzy wishes he did whatever you do to consider R9 cheap... b:shocked

i make him work the corners b:victory
  • Corvin_ - Archosaur
    Corvin_ - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    love Arch server sometimes. Another addition, Instant death for wizards as soon as u see a sin on ur screen, irrespective of distance. We dont want our sins to be 1shot by pitfall b:shocked

no no no ... better make sins imune to wizy thingy ... afterall they need you to bow to them :O as stud sayed
    Corvin_ = Anthemyra / PlumeLady
    this char is a male seeker not cleric as the avatar looks ... pwi loves to bug me b:angry ... or they have something against playing the opposite gender?!? b:shutup
  • brazenbusboy
    brazenbusboy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Choosing the Sin class is like choosing the "Mommy Help Me (easy) Mode" in any game.

Every Sin should have a "Severe Self-confidence and Attention Span Issues" tatoo on their forehead.

This is not OP, this is carebear mode for the incompetent.
    Just some guy
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Choosing the Sin class is like choosing the "Mommy Help Me (easy) Mode" in any game.

Every Sin should have a "Severe Self-confidence and Attention Span Issues" tatoo on their forehead.

Spoken like a true hater... lol b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Scaatto - Archosaur
    Scaatto - Archosaur Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Sins have no hair. Scatto wins.
  • Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver
    Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    QQb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    Options
    QQb:sad

:O i like u, u have muffin in ur name b:dirty
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

This ^
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

somebody seems to be a bit too bitter still about the obvious inbalance in this game.
    b:cute relax, bro, and let the humor take over your body... b:dirty
  • Corvin_ - Archosaur
    Corvin_ - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

i have a sin lv 2 b:victory b:shutup b:surrender
    Corvin_ = Anthemyra / PlumeLady
    this char is a male seeker not cleric as the avatar looks ... pwi loves to bug me b:angry ... or they have something against playing the opposite gender?!? b:shutup
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    1. Ban R9 from every single class except sins.
    2. Add interval to every piece of r9 sin gear
    3. Increase aps cap to 6.0 aps just for sins.
    4. Permanent stealth even while you attack.
    5. Permanent anti-stun and anti seal.
    6. Allow to have a pet that BBs and consta IH's... and it is constantly moving right next to you.
    7. Allow to use two genies.
    8. Have a sin-specific skill called SinOccult. It's like Occult Ice on steroids. It lasts 30 seconds, has a 1 second cooldown, it never misses... OH and it's AoE 1,000 meters. It even occults blue names.
    9. Attacks should do full damage to Heavies as they do to robes and LA.
    10. Add another survivability skill. Deaden Nerves and Focused Mind/Tidal Protection is not enough.
    11. BP should have 50% recovery. 2% is too little.
    12. Their triple spark should last 1 minute.
    13. Take off chi requirement for all other skills.
    14. Have 0 cooldown on every skill.
    15. Also, can you please include a "How To Stunlock For Dummies" handbook when you create a sin?

I am sure they have all these already, don't they?
    sins should have their own safe zone called sin zone where no one can attack them yet they can attack whomever they please...

this too. I mean, honestly, study up on the class a little.
    This server honestly needs more 'sins. We're so underpowered, that many of us have quit to roll barbs, clerics and wizards. You'll regret it when no 'sins are left on the entire server.

Oh, yes, indeed. Then every world chat will be "LF sin for [insert pve instance here]"

Hey, wait a minute . . . . .
    no need... sin's hp shouldn't be able to hit 0, because anyone who kills them is obviously hacking. so i think that if anyone kills a sin they should be banned for hacking b:bye

Um, they already have this skill too. Two of 'em in fact.

Yes, then sins would HAVE to kill other sins - unlike our server where they sit and wait for a robe to walk by and gank them, as if that were necessary . . . .

My theory is that 90% of the sins that pk couldn't beat a well played sin 1 vs 1, so they don't do it at all. If they weren't one of the most boring classes to play, I swear I'd level mine to test the idea, but at 80 I think I've auto attacked everything in sight and have really lost interest. Maybe in a year or so I'll pick it back up again, who knows.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • TaT_ - Archosaur
    TaT_ - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Wow, I know what sins are lacking... Sins only have a crit rate of about 80% *sigh* Maybe increase rage damage to 700%. Maybe that will help give em' an edge.
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Wow, I know what sins are lacking... Sins only have a crit rate of about 80% *sigh* Maybe increase rage damage to 700%. Maybe that will help give em' an edge.

Booooooo !!! Shoo, shoo, you OP 5APS 'sin !!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Bluelita - Archosaur
    Bluelita - Archosaur Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Well to all your excellent propositions I would add a new option :
    At level 100 sins can change their appearance to something nicer looking ie. any other class in pwi in order to look masculine. (no, I didn't say more masculine, I said masculine).
    They could also get a possibilty to stop smelling like a fish...
    Yes, I am crying also on their poor life.. if my char would have been so ugly and I would have to look at it every day, guess my life would have been a hell b:chuckle
  • Zarbone - Archosaur
    Zarbone - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    b:dirty R9 dags soo help me make moneys