Triad

2»

Comments

• JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    JOKER_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    This should really be considered. If you want to be real competitive and have life back into this server this is the perfect start. It helped backin the day and I'm pretty sure you'll get random players wanting to join,people you can mold into serious twers and just build on that. Just imo. Worked for tao, caesar and they were successful once things fell into place.

keep dreaming b:chuckle
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    keep dreaming b:chuckle

I be daydreaming yo.
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    The unfortunate reality of the thing is that there are so many people on HT that are so full of themselves that they are unwilling to put aside their differences for a common purpose. Then there are all of the egomaniacs who think that they don't need anyone and refuse to help others. Besides, most of the serious TW'ers are already comfortably nestled in a large guild, and seem to be quite happy where they are.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I can honestly say there is one person I will not be in a guild with.Thats the former ldr of honored knights. I can at least tolerate the rest.How ever,that doesn't mean I think they can all be officers.

But lor is right,and its been said many times, the ppl of this server cannot get past their own egos to form a large faction with the ability to take enrage in a 1v1. I welcome them to try,it would be fun to have such a fight.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • IWyz - Heavens Tear
    IWyz - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Drakon's front line melee, GDs range DDs and a few more TW fanatics scattered amongst medium guilds. Let's make it possible to brig back light into HT's TW.
    edited June 2011
    drakons frontline melee? they just fist the crystal.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Honestly, it would be cool if this happened. lol

Gives a new wild card for the TW scene.

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Worked for tao, caesar and they were successful once things fell into place.

Both died and gone ijs

Having a short term aim is ok but not if you don't have a long term future
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Both died and gone ijs

Having a short term aim is ok but not if you don't have a long term future

Ofc. But thing is with both, they lost the leaders that kept the guilds together and eventually broke off. Believe it or not had ese not went bad *** and messed oer Tao , tao would have lasted quite alonger while imo. But u can't say enrage isn't lucky they took advantage of everything and cause of the winning kept a lot of good people andtook in some that just didn't care anymore to fight them and stay. Which is the reason there so good today.

Come on I'm surprised half the people on this forum rep enrage hard body now, back in the day they complained they hated enrage, whn you goto a winning team you obviously sing a different tune.

But if a guild does emerge to give enrage great fights and even beat them dnt be surprised to see bandwagon hoppers happens to every guild.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    all the bandwagon hopper seem to be hopping to a TW optional faction, or are they TW mandatory this week b/c they got land last week?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Personally, I've never had any issue with Enrage as a whole; individual members are another story. And to be quite honest, I would have applied to Enrage long ago if it wasn't for extenuating circumstances.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
    edited June 2011
    i agree with lor. cant judge a whole faction by certain individuals.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Salasyn - Heavens Tear
    Salasyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I like most of Enrage people actually, except for the ones who join and the next day act like the ****.

-coughKhristycough-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]