Triad

Gol D. Roger - Heavens Tear
Gol D. Roger - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Etherblade (West)
Make a faction combining the best and active members of GD, Dom, and Rad to TW then name it Triad lol. I laughed so hard while making this thread but its a nice thought.
Post edited by Gol D. Roger - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Can they tolerate each other that long?
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Can they tolerate each other that long?

nope.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    nope.
    urban beat me to it b:angry

Anyways, i'd be totally up to make a "super faction". But keep in mind that the following is needed:

- 130+ Active well geared experienced tw players (atleast 15% needs rank 9)
    - All members must be capable of following orders and execute strategy
    - Around 15 skilled/motivated squad leaders
    - A good TW commander
    - Atleast 5 tacticians (who know what they are talking about)
    - Officers who can keep all the ego's in check

Guild killers that must be avoided at all costs:
    - Drama wh0res
    - Ego's who are too big and know it all
    - scum

So um, if you want to make a faction you gotta make sure that people are gonna stick and go their way for eachother. So a good atmosphere is needed to keep the guild interesting and fun. At the same time you need to keep a very high level of TW that won't ruin the fun.

If i look at the current guilds, golddigrz has too many people who might just ruin the athmosphere in a guild, and rad doesn't have enough people who can keep TW at a high level. No idea about dominus, but their problem is more gear wise anyway. So ya, i think it's mission impossible to make a super faction on the HT server among Rad/GD/dom.

I'm pretty sure we got a lot of people who can't stand others that makes it damn hard to bring them even together just for the purpose of TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Gol D. Roger - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Awwwww why not? Ithink theres a chance it'll work out. Just follow your heart.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i did suggest disbanding and forming a super guild after all 3 of them lost to enrage 2 weeks ago....

who knows, it could work =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Awwwww why not? Ithink theres a chance it'll work out. Just follow your heart.

Anything is possible if you believe in the power of friendship
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I fight for my friends!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited June 2011
    Just make them an offer they can't refuse. Maybe that will get them going.
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    WONDERKIDS UNITE! FORM OF AN AMAZING BUT improbable FACTION!
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Kumbaya mother **'ers!!!
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Anyways, i'd be totally up to make a "super faction". But keep in mind that the following is needed:

- A good TW commander

- Drama wh0res
    - scum

So um, if you want to make a faction you gotta make sure that people are gonna stick and go their way for eachother. So a good atmosphere is needed to keep the guild interesting and fun. At the same time you need to keep a very high level of TW that won't ruin the fun.

If i look at the current guilds, golddigrz has too many people who might just ruin the athmosphere in a guild, and rad doesn't have enough people who can keep TW at a high level. No idea about dominus, but their problem is more gear wise anyway. So ya, i think it's mission impossible to make a super faction on the HT server among Rad/GD/dom.

I'm pretty sure we got a lot of people who can't stand others that makes it damn hard to bring them even together just for the purpose of TW.

So basically you want enrage with out the things that make it enrage?
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited June 2011

- A good TW commander

- Drama wh0res
    - scum

There was that time when Rad were pretty damn close to Enrage. I dont recall hearing many stories of 'ruined atmosphere' or 'big egos ruining things' etc. So I disagree that the TWers arent 'out there'.

Probably the biggest problem would be getting people to lead and be respected by the rest of the faction. A lot of people only lead cos they have to 'by default' (i.e. theyre the guild leader and nobody else really will / can do as good a job) or because they want to for their friends / group / long-term guild that they feel some attachment to.

A 'super guild' would probably all unite and have a good atmosphere under the common goal of fighting and getting close to / beating Enrage. If progress was made, the entire faction would be happy. If you got rolled and killfarmed, I assume there would be rage and stuff.

Maybe the rank sales will change things up a bit. We will have to see if anything interesting goes on with the medals back and an overall higher gear standard in TW. Anyhow, not saying that people should or shouldnt move around guilds to make a super guild, but I do think that it is possible, though it seems a distant concept with so many people happy where they are for the most part and not willing to ditch guilds that they put so much effort into and are settled in. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    There was that time when Rad were pretty damn close to Enrage. I dont recall hearing many stories of 'ruined atmosphere' or 'big egos ruining things' etc. So I disagree that the TWers arent 'out there'.

Probably the biggest problem would be getting people to lead and be respected by the rest of the faction. A lot of people only lead cos they have to 'by default' (i.e. theyre the guild leader and nobody else really will / can do as good a job) or because they want to for their friends / group / long-term guild that they feel some attachment to.

A 'super guild' would probably all unite and have a good atmosphere under the common goal of fighting and getting close to / beating Enrage. If progress was made, the entire faction would be happy. If you got rolled and killfarmed, I assume there would be rage and stuff.

Maybe the rank sales will change things up a bit. We will have to see if anything interesting goes on with the medals back and an overall higher gear standard in TW. Anyhow, not saying that people should or shouldnt move around guilds to make a super guild, but I do think that it is possible, though it seems a distant concept with so many people happy where they are for the most part and not willing to ditch guilds that they put so much effort into and are settled in. b:cute
    I think you're a bit too optimistic about rank having much to do with people keeping up with Enrage. It's more about how un-serious the other factions are. GD is the biggest competitor now and they are only semi-serious (and I commend them for that). Rad is just the TW version of a retired person's country club and Dominus is well, Belial.

Also, the time Rad were close to Enrage was before Rawthorne was leader. Coincidentally, Tao was close to Enrage... before Rawthorne became an officer and main TW strategist. The obvious key to defeating Enrage is Rawthorne. Where art thou Rawthorne? Send in your app to Enrage now. b:cute
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    JOKER_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    can any1 tell me what's the gold price (buy/sell) atm? b:cute

Edit:
    i forgot to add - pie sux ! and squishy mystic sux too !
    edited June 2011
    noob wiz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    noob wiz

move your phat *** and check the gold price noob cleric ! me has to know the gold price qq !b:cry
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    can any1 tell me what's the gold price (buy/sell) atm? b:cute

Edit:
    i forgot to add - pie sux ! and squishy mystic sux too !

No, you! wheres ur r9? .. oh wait u dont have it!

MsE dun tell him!!! noob squishy afk wizzies dont deserve to know gold price unless they log in game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    No, you! wheres ur r9? .. oh wait u dont have it!

MsE dun tell him!!! noob squishy afk wizzies dont deserve to know gold price unless they log in game.

meanie noob !b:sad

afk wizzie?! im a cute hot barb ! b:cute

now somebody tell me the gold price pppppppppppppppppllllllzzzzzzzzzzzz ! b:surrender
    edited June 2011
    let's just make up a number... gold is at 2m! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    let's just make up a number... gold is at 2m! b:chuckle

me will stab you <.<
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011

Also, the time Rad were close to Enrage was before Rawthorne was leader. Coincidentally, Tao was close to Enrage... before Rawthorne became an officer and main TW strategist. The obvious key to defeating Enrage is Rawthorne. Where art thou Rawthorne? Send in your app to Enrage now. b:cute

WRONG WRONG WRONG.

Enrage didnt really exist before Rawthorne was leader. The drama that led to people leaving Rad and going to Enrage is basically what caused Raw to be instated as Rad leader.

Rad were never near Enrage while Rawthorne was leader. No personal fault of Raws however. While Raw was leader the faction was pretty much being rebuilt from death (BOMB ARMED and all that drama) and was no where near Tao / Salad / Enrage in terms of TW ability. Around the time of Raw leaveing (maybe he was still leader for a short time) Salad began their demise and Rad became > Salad. They were still nowhere near Enrage or Tao.

The occasion that I was referring to was when Tao officially 'died' and the Tao group, along with a few more decently geared people / good TWers joined Radiance. This was under urbanpulse's leadership (and a lot of Vlarkin poking around, he even tried to recruit me, arent I special? b:cute). For various reasons Radiance havent been able to maintain that strength though. I recall when urbanpulse recently got Rad lead back he referred to Rad's previous strength and how close they were to Enrage and said he was 'coming for us'. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    WRONG WRONG WRONG.

Enrage didnt really exist before Rawthorne was leader. The drama that led to people leaving Rad and going to Enrage is basically what caused Raw to be instated as Rad leader.

Rad were never near Enrage while Rawthorne was leader. No personal fault of Raws however. While Raw was leader the faction was pretty much being rebuilt from death (BOMB ARMED and all that drama) and was no where near Tao / Salad / Enrage in terms of TW ability. Around the time of Raw leaveing (maybe he was still leader for a short time) Salad began their demise and Rad became > Salad. They were still nowhere near Enrage or Tao.

The occasion that I was referring to was when Tao officially 'died' and the Tao group, along with a few more decently geared people / good TWers joined Radiance. This was under urbanpulse's leadership (and a lot of Vlarkin poking around, he even tried to recruit me, arent I special? b:cute). For various reasons Radiance havent been able to maintain that strength though. I recall when urbanpulse recently got Rad lead back he referred to Rad's previous strength and how close they were to Enrage and said he was 'coming for us'. b:shocked
    Despite you saying wrong, it seems we're iterating the same thing, except you're skipping a few steps. Even after Raw became leader and people departed, Rad still was beating Caesar. I was in Rad on another character of mine. xD I remember the point where Rad couldn't beat Caesar, and that was about the second "blowing up" as you call it. Coincidentally, after that "blowing up", Caesar went to **** too for whatever reason I honestly don't care much about.
    edited June 2011
    Caesar went down after that because we moved the Triad core to Enrage but then few weeks after that Esemeli and some Tao members joined Enrage too.
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Despite you saying wrong, it seems we're iterating the same thing, except you're skipping a few steps. Even after Raw became leader and people departed, Rad still was beating Caesar. I was in Rad on another character of mine. xD I remember the point where Rad couldn't beat Caesar, and that was about the second "blowing up" as you call it. Coincidentally, after that "blowing up", Caesar went to **** too for whatever reason I honestly don't care much about.

I was in Rad also when raw was leader and I seem to remember getting rolled by salad in 6mins or so. Rad had land in the north and salad in the south so they didnt TW very often.

Salad was formed from another Rad breakaway and had a lot of rich higher levels that the rebuilt Rad couldnt compete with. There might have been a few weeks 'phasing out' where salad was just getting together, but as soon as Tao, Salad were 'established' Radiance was never anywhere close to them, apart from at the end of the lines for Tao and Salad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jewsarepizza
    jewsarepizza Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Well the bloods were formed in an effort to oppose the crips. Just name it the bloods and then you can get the game to rep it.

If you really want to take over perfect world international, take it beyond the game. No one will oppose you if you threaten to shoot their grandma.
    edited June 2011
    Okay, I think its about time to make it. Who wants to join me? Pm me in game. I'm really serious about it :)
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    /\
    ||
    you join me ! or us.... w/e b:pleased
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    go back to work noob wizzie!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    work? what work?b:laugh
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    This should really be considered. If you want to be real competitive and have life back into this server this is the perfect start. It helped backin the day and I'm pretty sure you'll get random players wanting to join,people you can mold into serious twers and just build on that. Just imo. Worked for tao, caesar and they were successful once things fell into place.