Most stressful squads ever..

Options

Comments

• SaiKun - Harshlands
    SaiKun - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    "Wow, the cleric just failed."

Love when that's slapped in my face b:surrender How can you be "fail" if you're the only alive when you 'round the corner and there are piles of corpses laying all over the place. And why are people so absorbed in trying to BH faster than is humanly possible that you can't take 2 seconds out of your play time to check if the cleric is there? Do they not know how to use the mini-map? Or do they just play alt+H mode? Even then, all your "god skills" wouldn't be blocking your sights, would they? b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Every cleric I've ever met was a smoker. Coincidence? I think not.
    Their build, their way..if they call it Sammitch Build, I care less as long they do their job. ~ColdSnow
    Officially Retired : 6/13/2011
  • Liba - Heavens Tear
    Liba - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    jiq wrote: »
    Yeah. I blame power leveling. Too many Hyper noobs... b:shutup

this is it <3
    3 years without a hyper lvl on any of my chars...
    Had to tank drake today in BH.... The tanks kept dying, even in BB -.-' and yet, they blamed me? :l wtf... you;re in BB, if your hp falls too far, heal your f'ing self.

What i must say i hate even more, is when the people who run into the mobs, aggro 3 of them, don't AOE and are out of heal range.... tell me how to do my job. I make it very clear I am NOT some ****-licking cleric, if i have a problem with someone, i will make it clear. If someone is doing something wrong i will politely suggest a solution... If someone tells me how to play my cleric, i tell the to gtf on theirs and heal the squad instead :/.
    Haters gunna love this ^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Liba- 9x Sage veno, TheEmpire
    X_xMoonx_X - 7x Future demon cleric
    _Nix_x - 7x Sin :)
  • Omea - Lost City
    Omea - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    this is it <3
    Had to tank drake today in BH.... The tanks kept dying, even in BB -.-' and yet, they blamed me? :l wtf... you;re in BB, if your hp falls too far, heal your f'ing self.

Umm... who tanked? Because if it was a ranged tank you shouldn't ever (I really mean EVER) BB on Drake, or Gluttonix for that matter, since their DoTs aren't purified/have reduced damage from BB, and many stacks can 1-shot rangers.

Melee tanks should survive on the other hand.
    How come, if someone asks a question in a forum, at least 13/20 posts answers the question in the same exact way, 5/20 word the exact same answer differently and 2/20 say something completely unrelated to both life and death?
  • Liba - Heavens Tear
    Liba - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Umm... who tanked? Because if it was a ranged tank you shouldn't ever (I really mean EVER) BB on Drake, or Gluttonix for that matter, since their DoTs aren't purified/have reduced damage from BB, and many stacks can 1-shot rangers.

Obv not, but they died in BB on zimo, kept blaming me, skipped offo, they died on qiangi (how ever you spell it), so i said i'd tank drake.
    Haters gunna love this ^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Liba- 9x Sage veno, TheEmpire
    X_xMoonx_X - 7x Future demon cleric
    _Nix_x - 7x Sin :)
  • Lierre - Raging Tide
    Lierre - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I had a squad today that drove me insane in Fb89 Brim. Now, I never talk in a squad. That way, I can focus on what needs to be done + then I won't need to pay attention to chat since I'm not apart of it. I also never leave a squad once I join. I stick it out no matter how bad a squad may be. A level 100 barb who doesn't know the instance (wow), a power leveled mystic who is as horrible as they come, and a veno who keeps telling me how to play. I'm treated like dirt.

Boy did I regret not leaving the moment the run began. The entire thing was a disaster. 2/3 tabs glitched so I slaved through and put up with people for 2 hours for 12 rep. I'm pretty grumpy by the time the run as ended and the barb (my friend) begins to ask me why. And he talks. And talks. And talks. I tell him to leave me alone. When a girl says "leave me alone," it really means "Will you please shut your head and leave me the heck alone?" Sigh. He doesn't. The first person ever to go on my blacklist came from my friend's list. Crazy right?

To all of you out there, I may be a cleric, but that DOES NOT make me a vending machine (I saw that on someone's sig) nor do I deserved to be treated like trash when I'm the one extending myself to cover for YOUR inadequacies! Arggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!b:cryb:angryb:cry
    Please state the nature of your medical emergency.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I don't mean to discredit any of you. But you don't know the meaning of stressful until you try to heal TT3-3. It's so god damn frustrating it makes me want to stab myself in the eye.

For those of you that haven't tried it, just imagine a boss that:
    aoe sleeps
    aoe stuns
    aoe seals
    aoe sharpens
    dragons
    sparks
    turns itself to 5aps
    random aggroes
    aoe mana burns
    aoe poisons
    aoe purges

Yeah....enjoy.
  • Purge - Raging Tide
    Purge - Raging Tide Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I had a squad today that drove me insane in Fb89 Brim. Now, I never talk in a squad. That way, I can focus on what needs to be done + then I won't need to pay attention to chat since I'm not apart of it. I also never leave a squad once I join. I stick it out no matter how bad a squad may be. A level 100 barb who doesn't know the instance (wow), a power leveled mystic who is as horrible as they come, and a veno who keeps telling me how to play. I'm treated like dirt.

Boy did I regret not leaving the moment the run began. The entire thing was a disaster. 2/3 tabs glitched so I slaved through and put up with people for 2 hours for 12 rep. I'm pretty grumpy by the time the run as ended and the barb (my friend) begins to ask me why. And he talks. And talks. And talks. I tell him to leave me alone. When a girl says "leave me alone," it really means "Will you please shut your head and leave me the heck alone?" Sigh. He doesn't. The first person ever to go on my blacklist came from my friend's list. Crazy right?

To all of you out there, I may be a cleric, but that DOES NOT make me a vending machine (I saw that on someone's sig) nor do I deserved to be treated like trash when I'm the one extending myself to cover for YOUR inadequacies! Arggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!b:cryb:angryb:cry

I wonder if that's the same 100 barb that gave me some stick in Eden today, after saying it was only the third time he'd been there. I managed to bite my tongue and not rise to him (more especially as the tabber/squad leader was a friend of his). I was told to put BB up in a certain place, did so and then the meleers decided to attack the boss outside of BB range! Then as we approached the Celestial Draenites (wood mag mobs) he said "purify me here, right"; myself and the other cleric in squad ignored him and proceeded to tank them, chucking out the odd purify when needed.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I don't mean to discredit any of you. But you don't know the meaning of stressful until you try to heal TT3-3. It's so god damn frustrating it makes me want to stab myself in the eye.

For those of you that haven't tried it, just imagine a boss that:
    aoe sleeps
    aoe stuns
    aoe seals
    aoe sharpens
    dragons
    sparks
    turns itself to 5aps
    random aggroes
    aoe mana burns
    aoe poisons
    aoe purges

Yeah....enjoy.

You make it sound as if only you have b:chuckle

Joking, but 3-3 is the very definition of "hell." Goes hand in hand with the hell that was pre-nerf Lunar and FC.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The biggest problem with 3-3, is that it's almost undoable with a regular squad. D:
    And if you do it with aps, it's just really easy.
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I got into so many squads every day for BH where a barb or bm would run in attack ONE mob but have all 4-5 of them agroed and scream at me to heal them. Why should I kill myself to heal them for their stupidity? That same wing can be "blasted" through without ever using BB or zhenning DDs or whatever else. One tank per one or two mobs is fine, more if they can handle it. All I wanted was for them to have agro on everything before squealing in panic because their HP was dropping and I didn't want to heal them to get agro myself because I knew they wouldn't save me. Generally speaking, there's one cleric to a squad and in the days before the EG release we had no one to ress us unless another was brought in or we had GAs+scrolls.

Why not try explaining to them what they did wrong? I admit at that lvl they should know something like that, but they could just be having an off day or something or maybe they did aggro the mobs and you didn't notice? Either way leave after dying once is the dumbest **** I've ever heard...
    this is it <3

Maybe that was the problem right there... The tank shouldn't have to use anything to heal themself on an equal lvl boss as long as they're the right class for tanking it and there's a cleric there. Either said tank had fail armor or you should've just IH stack with occasional purify. That's much safer and efficient on bosses who stack DoTs whether it was a ranged tanker or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Maybe that was the problem right there... The tank shouldn't have to use anything to heal themself on an equal lvl boss as long as they're the right class for tanking it and there's a cleric there. Either said tank had fail armor or you should've just IH stack with occasional purify. That's much safer and efficient on bosses who stack DoTs whether it was a ranged tanker or not.

You should be able to BB on Zimo of if their gear is good. Zimo doesn't need to be purified. More than likely the tank had bad gear, since the cleric was able to tank the rest of the run at BH level. Which isn't hard if you gear is decent in 59. Honestly, the best tank in 59 is wizzies. One of the very small number of instances where this is true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I was referring to drake *points to highlighted text*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I was referring to drake *points to highlighted text*

Yeah but she already explained that she meant SHE was the tank at drake because of how badly Zimo went (the they kept dying even in BB) part.

See? This is why you should read the whole replies before thinking someone just suck. b:chuckle

Obv not, but they died in BB on zimo, kept blaming me, skipped offo, they died on qiangi (how ever you spell it), so i said i'd tank drake.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • NinnaXXX - Sanctuary
    NinnaXXX - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Everyday this week, I've ran my BHs while pulling my hair out. Two days ago, I ran with 2 wizards and 2 mystics. The mystics seem to think they're invinsible and go Leroy Jenkins everytime they rez themselves from their last escapade

imma try this on my mystic rofl o.o *hides*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The greatest danger for most of us
    is not that our aim is too high
    and we miss it
    but that it's too low and
    we reach it.
    -Michelangelo
  • Troller - Sanctuary
    Troller - Sanctuary Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    There was a cleric in our team that I must admit was quite annoying. It was the type that always thinks he was right and said things like "Don't use STA on the boss, the exp will go down!" and telling me to use Stormrage for the spike damage. >_>

Gah, I don't even want to recall how much of a **** storm I got when I took aggro off from him just to yell at me for not being able to control my aggro. Half way through the instance, he called us all morons and left. Other than the cleric, the team was actually doing quite well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Despite the name, only a part time troll. b:victory
    edited June 2011
    Options
    There was a cleric in our team that I must admit was quite annoying. It was the type that always thinks he was right and said things like "Don't use STA on the boss, the exp will go down!" and telling me to use Stormrage for the spike damage. >_>

Gah, I don't even want to recall how much of a **** storm I got when I took aggro off from him just to yell at me for not being able to control my aggro. Half way through the instance, he called us all morons and left. Other than the cleric, the team was actually doing quite well.

I suspect you're trolling, but from what I've heard STA does indeed reduce the amount of exp you get. I've never actually been bothered to actually take the time to experiment myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I suspect you're trolling, but from what I've heard STA does indeed reduce the amount of exp you get. I've never actually been bothered to actually take the time to experiment myself.

So it has been claimed, I never researched it myself either. Frankly, unless it's FC, I'll gladly take the reduced HP any day. It is unclear whether he was referring to a cleric in FC or another instance. I'd assume the former, as you did, though. Suggesting stormrage, however, does indeed imply that the cleric was pretty fail; that or he has no clue about other classes' skills (which is a fail in my book).

Also, your word of the moment reminds me of studying osculating circles and planes in back in multivar calculus :3
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
    edited June 2011
    Options
    So it has been claimed, I never researched it myself either. Frankly, unless it's FC, I'll gladly take the reduced HP any day. It is unclear whether he was referring to a cleric in FC or another instance. I'd assume the former, as you did, though. Suggesting stormrage, however, does indeed imply that the cleric was pretty fail; that or he has no clue about other classes' skills (which is a fail in my book).

Also, your word of the moment reminds me of studying osculating circles and planes in back in multivar caculus :3

It is indeed also a calculus/geometry term. I didn't mention that simply because of the sig limit. I think it's one the cutest math terms though. Added later: Also, I only know it's a math term because of the dictionary, not because I have real clue about math. What does your sig picture mean?

Did stormrage work with the cancel glitch do you know back when that was allowed? I'm not familiar with all of the skills that people cancel casting on. Since it's not something that everyone did, just a few elite players. That's the only way I can see it being any use at all since it's pretty useless otherwise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    It is indeed also a calculus/geometry term. I didn't mention that simply because of the sig limit. I think it's one the cutest math terms though. Added later: Also, I only know it's a math term because of the dictionary, not because I have real clue about math. What does your sig picture mean?

Did stormrage work with the cancel glitch do you know back when that was allowed? I'm not familiar with all of the skills that people cancel casting on. Since it's not something that everyone did, just a few elite players. That's the only way I can see it being any use at all since it's pretty useless otherwise.

SE has no proc on the character, it just consumes two sparks to slow the target and hit for metal dmg. The lvl 11 versions have no such proc either. So, I cannot see a purpose to cancel the casting of it unless you want to ditch two sparks without sparking or damaging the enemy.

The picture in my signature is Euler's identity. Intuitively, it means that e (Euler's number), raised to i (the imaginary unit) times pi (ubiquitous constant that represents the ratio of a circle's circumference to it's diameter), is equal to -1. Mathematicians re-write it so that you add one on the left side and get zero on the right. That way, it represents and links five fundamental constants in mathematics: the multiplicative identity (1), the additive identity (0), e, pi, and i. It also displays three basic arithmetic operations: addition, multiplication, and exponentiation.
    (For more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematical_beauty)

The math dork inside forces me to mention that Euler's id is more profound than that because of the link it draws between complex analysis (the study of imaginary numbers) and real analysis (the study of real numbers). It, along with Euler's formula and de Moivre's formula, help to bridge these two fields.

Sorry for the mass of info, I just like to talk about math :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    Options
    SE has no proc on the character, it just consumes two sparks to slow the target and hit for metal dmg. The lvl 11 versions have no such proc either. So, I cannot see a purpose to cancel the casting of it unless you want to ditch two sparks without sparking or damaging the enemy.

The picture in my signature is Euler's identity. Intuitively, it means that e (Euler's number), raised to i (the imaginary unit) times pi (ubiquitous constant that represents the ratio of a circle's circumference to it's diameter), is equal to -1. Mathematicians re-write it so that you add one on the left side and get zero on the right. That way, it represents and links five fundamental constants in mathematics: the multiplicative identity (1), the additive identity (0), e, pi, and i. It also displays three basic arithmetic operations: addition, multiplication, and exponentiation.
    (For more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematical_beauty)

The math dork inside forces me to mention that Euler's id is more profound than that because of the link it draws between complex analysis (the study of imaginary numbers) and real analysis (the study of real numbers). It, along with Euler's formula and de Moivre's formula, help to bridge these two fields.

Interesting, and I don't mind more info as long as its useful. Anyway, the cancel casting glitch/design flaw (people are really raging about the difference between that btw) and allowed people to get the benefit without actually consuming the spark. BMs used it mostly but sins used it too. So maybe they used it for spike damage and/or the debuff and then cancelled it? IDK I doubt it. Just curious now that I'm learning more about it. Still don't have a full opinion on whether or not I agree that they fix that particular exploit. Especially since I don't know all of the skills it was used on. Mainly because I don't pvp and don't have a high level BM and/or Sin.

Edit: Nevermind, it wasn't used this way. The other cleric was just being an idiot after all. But there was a pretty funny thread I found about it being used to help clerics and archers have babies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Troller - Sanctuary
    Troller - Sanctuary Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Oh no, I turned this into a math thread! b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Despite the name, only a part time troll. b:victory
  • Meannie - Lost City
    Meannie - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I have been levelling my cleric after a somewhat large break from the game. And many have called me "one of those clerics with an attitude". Which i thank quite a lot b:chuckle

Nowadays ppl just jump in, slash and kill... or get killed! Their problem if they don't have a clue on how to play the game. Their problem if they don't wait me to get chi, or arrive to the place where they are to start, if they don't wait for buffs or heals and just run around aggroing everything that moves. I really don't give a damn! I'm not even worried about ress11... just stay where i can heal and no one will die. I do my best when a squad deserves it. I always do my best and usually try to explain what bosses do. When no one listens it's their problem if they play suicidal rush in. Sorry but i won't put up with level hypered 100 idiot noobs.

Enough rush i have in my everyday life to just get bald playing a ****** game!!!
    "Kill my demons and my angels might die".
  • Fiorrello_ - Raging Tide
    Fiorrello_ - Raging Tide Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

i have zero problem with someone talking about something that they are interested in ^^

i've been guilty of giving clerics a hard time myself, in bh59 since it is so easy as a wizard i tend to run it fairly loosely. most people seem not to realize how powerful a wizard can be so are constantly surprised when i pull the mobs off of sins.
    just something for people to note, wizards suck at high prolonged damage, but we can still 3 shot the non boss mobs to death.

really every stressful squad i've ever been in has been because of a few sins. its gotten to the point where if i see more then one sin in the squad i don't squad with them.
    patience is a virtue
  • LongWushi - Heavens Tear
    LongWushi - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    really every stressful squad i've ever been in has been because of a few sins. its gotten to the point where if i see more then one sin in the squad i don't squad with them.

That is so true! I learned to play all of my characters by watching other people play theirs. I knew if the tank was smaller in levels or a barb, I would have to be careful or wait before jumping in with both feet on my sin. The only time I ever took agro from a barb I waited ~10 seconds before just DDing. No skills. I came back and found out my sin was dead because the barb didn't know what agro skills were... awesome. BH59 seems to have the worst collection of noobs, ever. I hated them with my cleric. I hated them with my wizard. I hated them on my sin... My BM is coming up to them and it worries me because I get the idea I might end up tanking... On the other hand BH69 is just annoying. Sins, in their own way, are very much like wizards. Sometimes distance is the best idea.
  • XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
    XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    That is so true! I learned to play all of my characters by watching other people play theirs. I knew if the tank was smaller in levels or a barb, I would have to be careful or wait before jumping in with both feet on my sin. The only time I ever took agro from a barb I waited ~10 seconds before just DDing. No skills. I came back and found out my sin was dead because the barb didn't know what agro skills were... awesome. BH59 seems to have the worst collection of noobs, ever. I hated them with my cleric. I hated them with my wizard. I hated them on my sin... My BM is coming up to them and it worries me because I get the idea I might end up tanking... On the other hand BH69 is just annoying. Sins, in their own way, are very much like wizards. Sometimes distance is the best idea.

So wait...

You left your Sin on auto attack while you went AFK, then think it's the BARB'S fault that you died? b:embarrass
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The only time I ever took agro from a barb I waited ~10 seconds before just DDing. No skills. I came back and found out my sin was dead because the barb didn't know what agro skills were... awesome.

Yes, awesome indeed... You afk during a boss fight and blame someone else for you dieing.

Indeed bh 59 has a big collection of noobs, and it seems you're one of them b:laugh
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

What the others said.

If you're gonna AFK auto on a sin, at least use chill first, FFS. Otherwise you're just asking to come back to a dead body.
  • Zvyn - Heavens Tear
    Zvyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    So wait...

You left your Sin on auto attack while you went AFK, then think it's the BARB'S fault that you died? b:embarrass
    Yes, awesome indeed... You afk during a boss fight and blame someone else for you dieing.

Indeed bh 59 has a big collection of noobs, and it seems you're one of them b:laugh
    truekossy wrote: »
    What the others said.

If you're gonna AFK auto on a sin, at least use chill first, FFS. Otherwise you're just asking to come back to a dead body.

b:laugh You're all so full of shiiiiiit! That sin didn't have aps gear or a +5 weapon or even anything special. If a barb can't use fleshream like they're supposed to how god damn noob is that? Also given that the barb was 5-6 levels above the sin, tank could have done a helluva lot better.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b:laugh You're all so full of shiiiiiit! That sin didn't have aps gear or a +5 weapon or even anything special. If a barb can't use fleshream like they're supposed to how god damn noob is that? Also given that the barb was 5-6 levels above the sin, tank could have done a helluva lot better.

Have you ever actually played a sin in PvE during those levels? From the mid-60s or so, a pure dex sin can yank aggro off a barb without any need for spark or a high APS. Hell, in my 70s, I was able to grab aggro off of most barbs even with chill+auto if I wasn't paying attention and got a string of crits (especially if I had subsead prior).

And considering that she said she went AFK, how the hell can she, or you, know whether or not and how much the barb used aggro skills? Only ones full of bull here are the two of you, ijs. b:cute
  • XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
    XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

And you're aware of the sin's gear...how? And even if that's true, that doesn't excuse the fact that they were AFK at the time if their post is to be believed.