Wizars, Yes or No? [Doubts]

2»

Comments

• tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    And the fact that noone EVER requests a wizard for squads is only another reason.

Wizards are easy to get into RB, not so with Assassins. Assassins are easy to get into Nirvana, not so with Wizards. -It just makes sense.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • dayona
    dayona Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I have seen so many of you state that Wiz's don't get invited to come play... well, I have never once missed out on a squad, or turned down when I have offered to help a squad. I have a Veno, a mystic, a cleric and a Wiz. give me my wizzy hands down any day of the week. My husband is currently toying with his new favorite, a seeker, damn thing rocks *** in PVE but guess what, I can still hand him his on a golden platter when we got against each other.

Darlin my suggestion to you is this, if you LIKE your Wizard, play your wizard. just PLEASE stop adding to Vit lol it's a waste of your time and points. I have mid to good armor and to be honest, it's useless. I don't take hits, period. you knock it down BEFORE it gets to you, problem solved. Yes a Seeker or Mystic might be stronger this, or better def that. whatever! come on now. it also has ALOT to do with how you build your toon, how you PLAY your toon, and how you yourself handle a situation. it's not all about stats. you could put someone on my wiz right now, I bet they would die in 3 minutes. tops. I could get on someone elses wiz and probably be dead in less time then that. its about know how how your toon works, finding combos that work for you, setting your stats up in a way you understand and can deal with and telling everyone else where to shove it when they tell you your wrong.

BTW RSully your my hero! am gonna be just like you when i's a growed up wizzy! :D
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    tweakz wrote: »
    Wizards are easy to get into RB, not so with Assassins. Assassins are easy to get into Nirvana, not so with Wizards. -It just makes sense.

First, its easy for a wizard to get into a 3-4 hour long instance with little profit and that people only do occasionally, and of those only half really know how to do it - but a sin gets into an instance that can be farmed during 2x drops at maybe 10-15m per run to farm 100m in a weekend?

Second, there are some instances where certain classes are absolutely useless?

In terms of designing a game, that makes sense to you? Really?
    dayona wrote: »
    I have never once missed out on a squad, or turned down when I have offered to help a squad.

You have also never seen "LF wiz for Nirvana, squad ready"

um, when people say pve, they are usually not talking about dryads, ijs. They are talking about nirvana or TT mostly, for which a wizard isn't necessary, and if anything only slows down the sqaud and makes everything just take longer.
    dayona wrote: »
    I don't take hits, period. you knock it down BEFORE it gets to you, problem solved.

Again, not talking dryads. If you have trouble with any class grinding mobs - quit the game.

You knock down luminoc architect before it hits you? Or any of the bosses that aoe in BHs?

Generally speaking, wizards are useless in pve unless there are large groups of mobs to kill. Petition gms to add magic mobs to nirvana, please.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Pearlwood - Lost City
    Pearlwood - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Generally speaking, wizards are useless in pve unless there are large groups of mobs to kill. Petition gms to add magic mobs to nirvana, please.

Ohh I can think of lots of pve where there are large groups of mobs to kill. (chuckle)
    As to Nirvana....yes you are right, as much as I hate to admit it. So...line thru your first full sentence and underline your last sentence. For accuracy.
    edited June 2011
    Ohh I can think of lots of pve where there are large groups of mobs to kill. (chuckle)

FC, RB name the others please. And don't say pq - noone does that end game.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Pearlwood - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    FC, RB name the others please. And don't say pq - noone does that end game.

Just about every pve instance and quest I've ever been in, except Nirv. How did u level to 101 without doing pve? A mystery, wrapped in a riddle, inside an enigma.
    edited June 2011
    Just about every pve instance and quest I've ever been in, except Nirv. How did u level to 101 without doing pve? A mystery, wrapped in a riddle, inside an enigma.

So you do bh, say, 69 unwined? Notice how that actually NAMES an instance, which I asked you to do. Not just say "erm, ah, there's plenty of them".

And how did I get to lvl 10x? psst, i did it twice b:quiet

And I did it before hypers, 3 bhs daily, etc. - so trust me, i've done at least 5x the amount of pve that you have.
  • Pearlwood - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    So you do bh, say, 69 unwined? Notice how that actually NAMES an instance, which I asked you to do. Not just say "erm, ah, there's plenty of them".

And how did I get to lvl 10x? psst, i did it twice b:quiet

And I did it before hypers, 3 bhs daily, etc. - so trust me, i've done at least 5x the amount of pve that you have.

That's alot of pve for a game that doesn't provide pve to wizards, as u say.
    edited June 2011
    That's alot of pve for a game that doesn't provide pve to wizards, as u say.

Endgame pve, dummy. If your going to try to mock what I say, at least be a good parrot and get it right.

And noobs like you don't know, but this game used to be different - no sins, everyone wasn't 5 aps, people actually used to do delta with the same frequency people now do nirvana, etc.
  • Pearlwood - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Endgame pve, dummy. If your going to try to mock what I say, at least be a good parrot and get it right.

And noobs like you don't know, but this game used to be different - no sins, everyone wasn't 5 aps, people actually used to do delta with the same frequency people now do nirvana, etc.

I was in Lunar last night. Plenty of wizarding action there.
    edited June 2011
    I was in Lunar last night. Plenty of wizarding action there.

Thats true, but you never see anyone looking for lunar, at least on the servers I play and in my few months recently on your server I didn't see any either. Next 2x drop event I might spend it in lunar. You do with squad or solo (I think you can solo it, yea? I only ever went with squad)
  • Fistol - Raging Tide
    Fistol - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    fellow wizard show each other some love.. b:chuckle

we are already a dying breed.. no point fighting over small stuff like that. ya ^^
    Fist Wizard ~ Truely Unique
    Going for
    Build : pwcalc.com/8b326a9b66b300af
    While waiting
    Build : pwcalc.com/c879da9e1aad795c
    HA Melee (Pre99)-> LA Claw (99+)-> LA Claw+Magic (101)
  • angelodighiaccio
    angelodighiaccio Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    why do u have so much vit
This discussion has been closed.