TW Sched May 06-08

Options

Comments

• Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Don't you miss fighting against my veno, Trig?

Nice fight apparently from Dominus and Radiance.

See what happens when you stop worrying so much about Enrage and just have fun for once? Seriously lol..

Dominus and Rad, you two should bid on each other next week, and Enrage/GD can bid on each other. Max fun for everyone.
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I somehow dont believe they fall to the counter-psychology included...
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Thank you Dominus for such a fantastic fun fight.

Still love Kali and TheOnlyEazyE (plenty of *** grabs tonight) b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • MorkFromOrk - Heavens Tear
    MorkFromOrk - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    That was fun Dominus. b:victory Thank you for the fun fight. See you tomorrow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    thanks it was a fun little war.

Not on my part b:angry
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    Rule - Heavens Tear Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Thanks Radiance, was a pretty awesome fight :)
  • Modangry - Heavens Tear
    Modangry - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Thank-you Radiance, it was a good time for all b:pleased
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Not on my part b:angry

no QQ from you, you had the nerve to hit my sin once! granted it was once, and not for much...but you still did it b:chuckle i shall have my revenge! *RAWR* b:chuckle
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    What? Shelly was in the TotalSin TW? zzzzzzzzz why didn't anybody tell me.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    What? Shelly was in the TotalSin TW? zzzzzzzzz why didn't anybody tell me.

i know right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Dominus and Rad, you two should bid on each other next week

b:cute

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hellraisor - Heavens Tear
    Hellraisor - Heavens Tear Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Quoting doesn't work properly here, prolly cuz of firefox, i dunno.

Dominus and Rad, you two should bid on each other next week, and Enrage/GD can bid on each other. Max fun for everyone.

U know this won't happen since Dom will only bid on us when GD does too.
    I wonder if they show up tonight for tw or just send all to xWaRx. I hope they grow some balls and fight us instead of securing 1 land and rejecting a nice tw.
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I had fun twing on my psy. Got to poke shelly some my self.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Don't you miss fighting against my veno, Trig?

Hopefully I get to TW against your wizzy very soon. Maybe you can 1 shot me instead of 3 shot b:chuckle

EDIT: How long did the Radipants/Dominoes TW last?
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Im a bit disappointed in this weeks TW.. I dont mind us bidding on other factions then Enrage, cause we get Enrage every week as long as we have land anyways, but bidding on Rad? we already beat em so would be more fun to try Dominus, but luckily it was a no show yesterday when I forgot all about TW.. I thought it was thirsday... I gotta quit smoking pot b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Quoting doesn't work properly here, prolly cuz of firefox, i dunno.

U know this won't happen since Dom will only bid on us when GD does too.
    I wonder if they show up tonight for tw or just send all to xWaRx. I hope they grow some balls and fight us instead of securing 1 land and rejecting a nice tw.

Nah, max fun is winning and losing here and there, not constant losing streak or winning streak... Enrage is way stronger then GD in every aspect in TW, it may change with time, but for now it would be nice to actually get a good battle we can also win against, like dominus or radiance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • hiddenalt
    hiddenalt Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Nah, max fun is winning and losing here and there, not constant losing streak or winning streak... Enrage is way stronger then GD in every aspect in TW, it may change with time, but for now it would be nice to actually get a good battle we can also win against, like dominus or radiance.

So enrage is tougher then u thought so now u wanna make sure u get TWs you can win?
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I gotta quit smoking pot b:surrender

I smoke more then you and I can still remember I have tw
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    no QQ from you, you had the nerve to hit my sin once! granted it was once, and not for much...but you still did it b:chuckle i shall have my revenge! *RAWR* b:chuckle

Well, I didn't know it was you - not my fault Enrage is using a second faction to dominate the map b:scorn
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    hiddenalt wrote: »
    So enrage is tougher then u thought so now u wanna make sure u get TWs you can win?

Pretty sure exe already knew how tough enrage is. Any that thought fighting us would be a breeze is a tard,straight up. I think it more boils down that gd wasnt as tough as every was thinking.They are good,but have a lot of work to do.We all do as far as tw goes. Regardless, gd has given us fun fights every time and that says something.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Im too lazy to check, but im pretty sure Exe was straight calling Enrage out not just a cpl of weeks ago...either way everyone knows Enrage are baddasses, those who say they aren't are just spreading a PR campaign b:chuckle

good times Dom, cant wait to see you guys tonight
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Im too lazy to check, but im pretty sure Exe was straight calling Enrage out not just a cpl of weeks ago...either way everyone knows Enrage are baddasses, those who say they aren't are just spreading a PR campaign b:chuckle

good times Dom, cant wait to see you guys tonight

Almost everyone at some point in time has smack talked and praised Enrage.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    hiddenalt wrote: »

Ultimately we need to fight the best in TW to master it and I'm thankful that we will get frequent fights against Enrage, win or lose, but we are getting a good fight against them weekly, so we don't need to bid on them too. Variety is the spice of life!

Just as importantly, It's easier to practise strategy in fights that challenge you, but where you are not constantly under the cosh. So for us, its better to bid on Dom/Rad and get some practise in.

For most of GoldDigrz, it is about GoldDigrz. We have no interest in seeing the downfall of Enrage, or any other faction. We want to do what we can to be the best, that means focusing on ourselves and bidding in a way that will improve us. It does not mean pushing for ganks on Enrage to try an rob their land in an idle attempt to make them look a bit less powerful.
    I love drinking tea
  • IIGGY - Heavens Tear
    IIGGY - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Great fun fighting 2 hours against rad, grats
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Almost everyone at some point in time has smack talked and praised Enrage.

i have always given credit where credit is due...and have never questioned Enrage's status in TW, do i think most of you are **** nuggets? sure and some aren't but who cares...

still fun to see GD turn tail and run b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • IWyz - Heavens Tear
    IWyz - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hihi fun fight :).. Hope to see them archers again. I hate them :) lol
  • AbbysBank - Heavens Tear
    AbbysBank - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Illustration of this weekend's TW schedule b:surrender

roflmao
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    Options
    but for now it would be nice to actually get a good battle we can also win against, like dominus or radiance.
    So for us, its better to bid on Dom/Rad and get some practise in.

Don't bid on ganks then Because I'm sure you didn't get much fun or practise last night b:cute.

Now whether these ganks are planned or initiated by GD is beside the point. The past two weeks bidding has kinda shown that Dom when informed on who you are bidding on will maybe follow your lead ...

Suggestion .. If you want fun/practise Tw's don't tell Dom where to bid or who you are bidding on ... Let them stand or fall on their own two feet.
    Ofc it's not fool proof and has no guarantee bids will not coincide but it lessens the odds .. Hence giving you more chance of fun/practise TW's if thats what you are after (Dominus suggested differently btw )

And Ty for Enjoyable fight last night Dom ....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Don't bid on ganks then Because I'm sure you didn't get much fun or practise last night b:cute.

Now whether these ganks are planned or initiated by GD is beside the point. The past two weeks bidding has kinda shown that Dom when informed on who you are bidding on will maybe follow your lead ...

Suggestion .. If you want fun/practise Tw's don't tell Dom where to bid or who you are bidding on ... Let them stand or fall on their own two feet.
    Ofc it's not fool proof and has no guarantee bids will not coincide but it lessens the odds .. Hence giving you more chance of fun/practise TW's if thats what you are after (Dominus suggested differently btw )

And Ty for Enjoyable fight last night Dom ....

Dom knew that the Plume bid was GD because it only could be 2 factions GD or Dom.

So just because Dom followed suit bidding on Rad doesn't mean GD would have to have told Dom where they bid.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    Options
    So just because Dom followed suit bidding on Rad doesn't mean GD would have to have told Dom where they bid.

Dom knew Wednesday atleast who GD was bidding on. Since they the one's who told us when we approached them about a 1 v 1 this week. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.