TW Sched May 06-08

Options
Evanera - Heavens Tear
Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Etherblade (West)
Karma v TrueHonor - Karma wins due to PvP experience

Enrage v GD - GD wins in 2.4 minutes

Dominus and GD v Rad - Why did GD bid on Rad and not Dominus? Strange bid, but Rad noshows GD and beats Dominus.

xWarx and Rad v Dominus - Chance for Dominus to lose both lands if they're dumb. Wait..there's no if b:surrender. Either way, they lose at least to Radiance.

TotalSin v EvilTree - EvilTree wins.

Good to see that I scared modangry enough to bid on Radiance. Good on urban to bid on Dominus finally, and yea, still not sure why GD would bid on Rad.
Post edited by Evanera - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    still not sure why GD would bid on Rad.

Results of last week u must look. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Friday 5/6

20:00 GoldDigrz vs. Radiance
    20:03 Dominus vs. Radiance
    20:06 TotalSin vs. EvilTree
    20:09 TERRORIST vs. Enrage
    20:12 xTaintedx vs. Drakon

Saturday 5/7

20:00 Radiance vs. Dominus
    20:03 xWaRx vs. Dominus
    20:06 TheEmpire vs. TotalSin
    20:09 Drakon vs. TotalSin
    20:12 Enrage vs. GoldDigrz
    20:15 Karma vs. TrueHonor
    20:18 Synesis vs. Tien
    20:21 Indecent vs. KAUKOLE

/discuss
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
    edited May 2011
    Options
    My TW schedule is prettier :P
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You're messy, learn to organize :P
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    Ehmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    To GoldDigrz credit they bid on Radiance first. Dominus promptly bid afterwards on Rad since GD didn't bid on Enrage. Riding coattails much? GoldDigrz kinda shot themselves in the foot now will be noshowed. At least they get free land instead of fun TW against Enrage. But looks like both are avoiding Enrage atm b:sad

Conspiracy talk Dominus and GoldDigrz allied now? :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yea, but I was referring to your TW post, not your biography of iAmSoPrO.

But nonetheless, mine is still more organized, and OMG I've been playing in my Skittles paint set again; taste that rainbow :P
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

Good to see that I scared modangry enough to bid on Radiance..

Two options

1) GD told them where to bid

2) Dom knew where GD were going to bid ( Which they did ) and thought " woohoo free land ** "

** Was some talk about Dom waiting but since they know the last GD vs Rad war was 2hours + that was just bollox from their officer.

Edit: And why Drakon not bidding Ether ...weird or scared of the Tree of Evil
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2011
    Options
    *Refers to the Dominus being scavengers comment in another thread.*
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    it wasn't a surprise, but i lol'd none-the-less b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    fail to both. i was looking forward to mork's schedules. he puts commentary. :P
    *insert awesome siggy here*
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Combine the the opening posts and you've got a winner!!!
  • Deoxyribose - Heavens Tear
    Deoxyribose - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    All I know is... Fun TW's for Rad and nobody elseb:thanks.. Oh dominus too I guess?
  • Zaphael - Heavens Tear
    Zaphael - Heavens Tear Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Sorry Mystic...but you and Anne know I'm a lover of color-coded stuff.

Anyway, I'm out of Mountain Dew...so b:bye
    "there is a majority of people I can't here stand anymore. The skill level in TW has decreased dramatically. Frankly I am tired leading a TW of a bunch of idiots and morons. I outlasted my patience for them. I just can't waste anymore time here." ~Ehmi's leaving post.
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    Options
    All I know is... Fun TW's for Rad and nobody elseb:thanks.. Oh dominus too I guess?

Nah Josh ... Enrage will have fun ... Obviously GD didn't enjoy Enrage's fun last week though b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Karma v TrueHonor - Karma wins due to PvP experiencewho cares?

Enrage v GD - GD wins in 2.4 minutesUm why would gd win?I say carebears in 40 mins

Dominus and GD v Rad - Why did GD bid on Rad and not Dominus? Strange bid, but Rad noshows GD and beats Dominus.agreed here give rad over dom in 1hour 30mins

xWarx and Rad v Dominus - Chance for Dominus to lose both lands if they're dumb. Wait..there's no if b:surrender. Either way, they lose at least to Radiance.Rad will win here but not sure if they will be showed or not.

TotalSin v EvilTree - EvilTree wins.pssh of course

Over all only fun tws are enrage v gd and rad v pizza?
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited May 2011
    Options
    looking forward to the Enrage v GD war

shelly can you combine the two tw schedule threads? i'm too lazy to post on both, and it seems a bit redundant
  • Hellraisor - Heavens Tear
    Hellraisor - Heavens Tear Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    After Rule's big talk they play GD's puppets now?

At least we will have some fun :)
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Friday 5/6

20:00 GoldDigrz vs. Radiance - an honorable no-show. I bet most of Rad members feel bad about having to no show, althogh the results might not be in their favor this couldve been a fun fight. GD wins in 5min 15 sec.

20:03 Dominus vs. Radiance - the parasites reloading. Same as last week they leech again off GD. Sadly this time they get the fun too. Strategically speaking it is obvious that noshowing to GD is in Rads best interest since they cannot defend both, but i would so love 1 more week without training for Dom because they simply cannot stand their own feet. Rad wins in about 1 hour.

20:06 TotalSin vs. EvilTree- yay i get to TW again with my veno b:chuckle Fun TW and good timing with a not so important war for the main faction, therefore we can send ppl to both terrorists and TotalSin. ET wins in about 30 min...

20:09 TERRORIST vs. Enrage - easy war permiting us to show up for ET war too. Hardest decision is which war to go ET or Enrage? b:avoid Enrage wins in 6 min so more can jump in ET war

20:12 xTaintedx vs. Drakon - Unlucky bid for xTainted. My advise: watch out for Mono, he will try to fist ur crystal to death. Drakon wins in about 15-20min.

Saturday 5/7

20:00 Radiance vs. Dominus - time to gank the pizza! Rad gets a free land because considering Doms greed for lands and their lame performace from the previous night, lolminus will surely choose to no show Rad and fight xWarx which is a guaranteed victory. Rad wins in 5 min 10 sec

20:03 xWaRx vs. Dominus - war is the lucky winner of a TW against Dom. Another week of practice for Dom, hope you learn alot from this war, its exactly what you're looking for, isnt it? GG... LolPizza wins in 30min or less (didnt really care to check old results of their fights)

20:06 TheEmpire vs. TotalSin - another 3 hours war for MsE... hmm im thinking to get an alt in TE, seems like they r having the most fun on HT atm. Longest wars and most balanced from no of members/experience/equipment point of view. GG have fun guys. With a better scout and more experienced catas you can do it MsE! tho atm i have to say TotalSin will win in about 2 hours and 58 min, i stil hope for a surprize inthere!

20:09 Drakon vs. TotalSin - No show, GTFO Drakon... MsE > Mono. Drakon wins in 2 hours 50 min because Mono insists that he can solo take down the crystal with his own hands!! GG mono u can do it!!! (at 2h50m mark he will yell at his catas to rush in and finish it off, "WTH why arent u helping me?!?!? do i have to do everything all by myself??"

20:12 Enrage vs. GoldDigrz - lets rock and roll!!! Last week gave us many oportunities to see each of us where we stand. Friday was a bit rusty for Enrage since they didnt have a real fight for weeks, saturday was a huge improvement from 70min to 45 min. Lets see what we both learned and how much we improved. Enrage wins in about 35-40min...

20:15 Karma vs. TrueHonor - bla bla karma wins

20:18 Synesis vs. Tien - this might be interesting war and a pretty long one... not sure , but my guess goes on Tien

20:21 Indecent vs. KAUKOLE - pure guess KAUKOLE because i have no clue who they are.

/discuss

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
    edited May 2011
    Options
    After Rule's big talk they play GD's puppets now?

At least we will have some fun :)

hmmm honestly dont think they are necessarily playing GD puppets (but probably are) seems they are just on the gank bandwagon because it helps them get another piece of easy land.

nom nom salad.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Dominus dies in the next 2 weeks.

My Tarot Cards said so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    GD hooked up dominus with the likelyhood of free land last week, so little ceasars is returning the favor this week, more evidence of [pick your synonym]

aid, alliance, assistance, cahoots, coaction, coadjuvancy, coalition, collaboration, combination, combined effort, communion, company, concert, concurrence, confederacy, confederation, confunction, conspiracy, doing business with, esprit de corps, federation, fusion, give-and-take, harmony, help, helpfulness, logrolling, participation, partisanship, partnership, playing ball, reciprocity, responsiveness, service, society, symbiosis, synergism, synergy, teaming, teamwork, unanimity, union, unity.

have [no] fun, carebears

I support Rad killfarming pizza on their attack
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    GD hooked up dominus with the likelyhood of free land last week, so little ceasars is returning the favor this week, more evidence of [pick your synonym]

aid, alliance, assistance, cahoots, coaction, coadjuvancy, coalition, collaboration, combination, combined effort, communion, company, concert, concurrence, confederacy, confederation, confunction, conspiracy, doing business with, esprit de corps, federation, fusion, give-and-take, harmony, help, helpfulness, logrolling, participation, partisanship, partnership, playing ball, reciprocity, responsiveness, service, society, symbiosis, synergism, synergy, teaming, teamwork, unanimity, union, unity.

have [no] fun, carebears

I support Rad killfarming pizza on their attack

you forgot one Parasitism.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Zaphael - Heavens Tear
    Zaphael - Heavens Tear Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    PWI helped me understand why there are always salad bars at pizza buffets. It really just...goes together.
    "there is a majority of people I can't here stand anymore. The skill level in TW has decreased dramatically. Frankly I am tired leading a TW of a bunch of idiots and morons. I outlasted my patience for them. I just can't waste anymore time here." ~Ehmi's leaving post.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    you forgot one Parasitism.

though not really a synonym, its probably more applicable
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Pro ^_^
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This weekends TW are interesting.

Looking forward to going up against Dominoes this weekend - haven't had pizza in ages b:chuckle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    Options
    hmmm honestly dont think they are necessarily playing GD puppets (but probably are) seems they are just on the gank bandwagon because it helps them get another piece of easy land.

nom nom salad.

Maybe .. Maybe not *shrugs* .. but if it is the case then it's their member's you feel sorry for, No one wants Leader's who when told to jump cower down and ask how high.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Edit: And why Drakon not bidding Ether ...weird or scared of the Tree of Evil

i find that strange too, considering that they would have known te wanted to bid on totalsin also, which means another no show for drakon...

and wow, it looks like dominus will have their first proper tw in 10 weeks, congrats!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
This discussion has been closed.