Where the Wizard Mathematicians at?

BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Wizard
Ok, with medals gone and this orb sale, I'm thinking seriously about flushing any thoughts of getting the r9 weapon and just using Rank 8.

Current

http://pwcalc.com/48856aebe52ad069

with rank 8

http://pwcalc.com/90045475772fee5a

I guess my question is, will that difference in magic attack really matter in terms of pvp? I think the answer is yes, but I really, really don't want to refine another weapon and find out that its not that much better in terms of pvp, so that I have 2 +10 weapons on this account that aren't tradeable. And if its not a significant boost in damage, I think I would rather wait for rank 9 again (or better, who knows).

Rank 9 was an easy choice for improvement over the TT99, and while I know Rank 8 would still be an improvement - unless it deals on average (yes, I know, alot depends on their defenses, but generally speaking, i guess) like 25% more damage in pvp, I don't think I am going to waste my time with it.

Anybody else stupid enough to have both and can damage test?
"And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
Post edited by BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur on

Comments

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    u have to ask? Really..?
    "I guess my question is, will that difference in magic attack really matter in terms of pvp?"
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Venomthekill - Heavens Tear
    Venomthekill - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i had a 2nd stage nirvanna weapon, and was very glad i sold it and shot striaght through to r9 over r8.

r8 is a great weapon and armour. People forget that it was the best thing around for a long time.

r9 gear will give you more defense and power. My nirvana weapon hit very hard, and the r9 magic sword didnt give me a huge boost, however now im rocking with 93ish to attack level(will be 110ish when im done) now i hit crazy hard by comparison.

r8 is like the best weapon out there for wizzy, however the added stats on the r9 weapon are just too good.

plus r8 is just 200k rep, and to get r9 sword u also need ring, 117 tokens and 8 medals

with r9, playing my wizzy has renewed my playing fun. I have always loved my wizzy, but now im a destroyer:)
    Life is a Garden...Dig Itb:victory

101 Wizzy (r9)
    101 BM (5aps/r9)
    100 Veno (Farmer)
    90 Sin (for goofs)
    75 pys (for info)
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    +5 rank 8 >+11 neon purgatory
    My friend saIt had +10 rank 8 and it hit sooo much harder than my neon. I had less magic attack than them even when i was cleric buffed. b:chuckle Just +5'ing rank 8 gives it more magic attack than your +10 ravager so you could +5-8 a rank 8 since you already have the r8 rep for a little boost in hit and crit until pwi decides to sell medals again. I'm not playing again until i r8 myself =]
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    edited April 2011
    If you didn't do any math before posting your answer, please reread the title to the thread.
    u have to ask? Really..?
    "I guess my question is, will that difference in magic attack really matter in terms of pvp?"

Yes. I don't do game math - I know from playing.

And my question isn't just what you quoted above. Again, I assume it will be more, the question is how much more. Is it worth it. Will it be on average at least 25% more damage? More? Less?

Those are really my questions, not what you've quoted. And they are questions, I note, that you have not answered.
    i had a 2nd stage nirvanna weapon, and was very glad i sold it and shot striaght through to r9 over r8.

r8 is like the best weapon out there for wizzy, however the added stats on the r9 weapon are just too good.

plus r8 is just 200k rep, and to get r9 sword u also need ring, 117 tokens and 8 medals

with r9, playing my wizzy has renewed my playing fun. I have always loved my wizzy, but now im a destroyer:)

Um, I'm confused by your answer. A. I am talking about rank 8, not rank 9. I know rank 9 would be great. Are you saying not to get rank 8?

And I already have ring, chest and boots r9, so the rep, etc. is not a problem for me. But again, I am not asking about getting the rank 9 weapon. If anything, I am talking about NOT getting it, and given that, should I get R8 or just keep TT99?
    +5 rank 8 >+11 neon purgatory

They are roughly equal at +5, but again thats not the question. I can tell what has the higher magic attack.

My friend saIt had +10 rank 8 and it hit sooo much harder than my neon.

This is the question, but not really answered.

HOW much harder (other than soooooo much)? $80 worth?
    Just +5'ing rank 8 gives it more magic attack than your +10 ravager

Again, not the question.
    so you could +5-8 a rank 8 since you already have the r8 rep for a little boost in hit and crit until pwi decides to sell medals again. I'm not playing again until i r8 myself =]

I'm not looking for a "little" boost. If I do it, I'm going to +10 it and write off R9, so I only want to do it if it hits ALOT harder.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    Yes. I don't do game math - I know from playing.

And my question isn't just what you quoted above. Again, I assume it will be more, the question is how much more. Is it worth it. Will it be on average at least 25% more damage? More? Less?

Those are really my questions, not what you've quoted. And they are questions, I note, that you have not answered.

It's obvious you don't do "game math", you didn't have to tell anyone lol. You asked several questions in your post, and none of them specific enough to really get a "math" answer. Different skills are going to have different changes in damage, so you might want to specify the skills you really want to know about. Or you could just plug in the numbers, it really isn't that hard to take the weapon (pick minimum/max/average on it) and multiply by the weapon modifier on the skill, add the static damage and add the min/max/average of your magic attack. This is like elementary school math, and I'm not about to do your grunt work for you. b:bye
    edited April 2011
    Can i request to rename the wiz forums BLOODMYSTIC vs adroit? ^^ I'lll make this easier then.
    12-14<13-15
    +10 icebourn ravager < +5 gem rank 8

If you dont want rank 9 anymore rank 8 is much better than ravager, I don't know how much harder SaIt hit than me and i cant test anymore because i reset my wands refine. But it was significant, 1-2k more depending on the spell. You might get more help if you try a little harder to not be such a condescending jerk.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    edited April 2011
    It's obvious you don't do "game math", you didn't have to tell anyone lol. You asked several questions in your post, and none of them specific enough to really get a "math" answer. Different skills are going to have different changes in damage, so you might want to specify the skills you really want to know about. Or you could just plug in the numbers, it really isn't that hard to take the weapon (pick minimum/max/average on it) and multiply by the weapon modifier on the skill, add the static damage and add the min/max/average of your magic attack. This is like elementary school math

And isn't pvp damage at like 25% - reduce it for opponents defense, etc. And I don't really care what skill - but obvious ones (you don't have to be a genius, but alas, I forget to whom I am responding) would be gush, pyro, stonerain, BT and Bids - you could pick any of them and it would be of interest to me. I was looking for a general idea. All you've given was a general idea that you have no idea either.

Sooooo, elementary that you didn't do it to show me up, just said you could? pfft, typical do nothing but troll Adroit.
    I'm not about to do your grunt work for you. b:bye

Then why do you post here? Oh, to do nothing but troll? I wish I could say I'm surprised, but I expect nothing less (and certainly nothing more) from you.

qq crybaby rq more over rank 8, swear you won't read my posts, act like some pk god when noone on LC have seen wizards pk in months and all you have is videos (however nicely made and fun to watch) of you rpk'ing sub 5k hp noobs in questing areas on a pk server - don't you get tired of playing the fool? I wish I could say I get tired of seeing it, but I don't. You amuse me. Greatly.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    And isn't pvp damage at like 25% - reduce it for opponents defense, etc.

Sooooo, elementary that you didn't do it to show me up, just said you could? pfft, typical do nothing but troll Adroit.

Then why do you post here? Oh, to do nothing but troll? I wish I could say I'm surprised, but I expect nothing less (and certainly nothing more) from you.

qq crybaby rq more over rank 8, swear you won't read my posts, act like some pk god when noone on LC have seen wizards pk in months - don't you get tired of playing the fool? I wish I could say I get tired of seeing it, but I don't. You amuse me. Greatly.

because something that applies to all skills equally should totally be included in determining the damage increase with a weapon. Maybe we should also calculate the difference in crits, with masteries, and resists of the opponent. Oh wait..

After you cry about all my legit posts in other threads.. you think I won't say anything when you ask another stupid question? You're a joke.
    edited April 2011
    Can i request to rename the wiz forums BLOODMYSTIC vs adroit?

To do so would only elevate him.
    12-14<13-15
    +10 icebourn ravager < +5 gem rank 8

Um, that is clear, although its not better by all that much. If I was only going to +5 rank 8, I wouldn't even bother (which, incidentally, is why I am not using it already).

Again, the question is HOW much more damage, not magic attack, is it in pvp.
    I don't know how much harder SaIt hit than me

So you are posting when you don't know? Many people do it, of course, but few admit it.
    But it was significant, 1-2k more depending on the spell.

Well, you tell me you don't know, but then you say this. Let me just say, if it is only 1k more on gush/pyro, it ain't worth it imo. So if you knew what you were talking about you migth have answered the question for me. But given you preceeded your answer withyou don't know . . . . b:surrender
    You might get more help if you try a little harder to not be such a condescending jerk.

people come on here, don't answer the question, or don't bother to read the question, or come on here with no intention of answering the question in the first place, and its ME that is the condescending jerk? b:chuckle

And just for the record, I don't think I was condescending or a jerk to you. I said I was confused by your answer (I was), and that you were telling me something that I already clearly knew (you were), but not telling me what I had asked about (you weren't). That's neither condescending, nor jerkish. It's descriptive.
    edited April 2011
    To do so would only elevate him.

Um, that is clear, but not much. If I was only going to +5 rank 8, I wouldn't even bother (which, incidentally, is why I am not using it already).

Again, the question is HOW much more damage, not magic attack, is it in pvp.

So you are posting when you don't know? Many people do it, of course, but few admit it.

Well, you tell me you don't know, but then you say this. Let me just say, if it is only 1k more on gush/pyro, it ain't worth it imo. So if you knew what you were talking about you migth have answered the question for me. But given you preceeded your answer withyou don't know . . . . b:surrender

people come on here, don't answer the question, or don't bother to read the question, or come on here with no intention of answering the question in the first place, and its ME that is the condescending jerk? b:chuckle

Well i dont really care if you want to run around with a weapon that anyone with 80 dollars and 5-7 teinkangs can out damage. But i'll say it 1 last time just for you, Rank 8 +10 hits hard, very hard. But its okay i don't have 7k hp so i don't know anything. I don't know exactly how much harder SaIt hit, but they did hit LordKazahana(BM) for 1-2k, 2-4kcrit harder than i could consistantly. It doesnt hurt that it adds more crit either =] So i didn't awnser your question exactly i'm not an archer and i don't write down and study my damage to compare it through what ever mathy type things they do, but i can tell you Rank 8 is stronger than your ravager at the cost of 200hp. I hope someone else can give you the math you want but i think i'll just ignore you
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    edited April 2011
    because something that applies to all skills equally should totally be included in determining the damage increase with a weapon. Maybe we should also calculate the difference in crits, with masteries, and resists of the opponent. Oh wait..

Um, calculating a crit vs a non-crit isn't hard. Talk about simple math. It's times 2, genius. But you may assume non-crit, since it troubles you so much.

And if it help, include masteries or exclude them. Again, that's not exactly a hard math.

Resists of opponent? Most have between 65% and 75% I would say. Again, apply what you like.

It seems like YOU want ME to spoon feed you the math, not the other way around.

After you cry about all my legit posts in other threads.. you think I won't say anything when you ask another stupid question? You're a joke.

I don't think I cry at all, nor do I think your "legit" posts, 90% or more of them, are anything all that special. Your all ego, and I love knocking around people that are all ego. Its soooooo easy to do.

And again, its such a stupid question, you can't answer it? What does that say of you.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    Um, calculating a crit vs a non-crit isn't hard. Talk about simple math. It's times 2, genius. But you may assume non-crit, since it troubles you so much.

And if it help, include masteries or exclude them. Again, that's not exactly a hard math.

Resists of opponent? Most have between 65% and 75% I would say. Again, apply what you like.

It seems like YOU want ME to spoon feed you the math, not the other way around.

I don't think I cry at all, nor do I think your "legit" posts, 90% or more of them, are anything all that special. Your all ego, and I love knocking around people that are all ego. Its soooooo easy to do.

And again, its such a stupid question, you can't answer it? What does that say of you.

... wow. After that first part of your post, I was actually speechless for a moment. Did you pass your 5th grade math class? I'm having this debate inside whether I want to tell you how stupid you are or just let it go and see how long it takes you to figure out (probably never). I take back my previous comment about doing the calculations yourself, I no longer think you are capable. I almost feel sorry for you.
    edited April 2011
    Such egos on lost city - so easily bruised
    Well i dont really care if you want to run around with a weapon that anyone with 80 dollars and 5-7 teinkangs can out damage.

Again, +5 r8 is not that much more damage. And you seem like I am picking my weapon from scratch. I already have the TT99. I don't need the best to be good. And good is enough for me, I don't need to be the best, otherwise I would have gotten the full rank 9 set when I got my other pieces - and geared myself out of most of the fun pvp on my server. I have my ego firmly in check.
    But i'll say it 1 last time just for you, Rank 8 +10 hits hard, very hard.

Really? Thats awesome!!! Thanks for telling me. I finally have my answer!!!

b:beatenup
    But its okay i don't have 7k hp so i don't know anything.

I am more interest in reading comprehension than I am in your HP. b:surrender
    It doesnt hurt that it adds more crit either =]

I'm not spending $80 to refine something for 1% more crit.
    So i didn't awnser your question exactly i'm not an archer and i don't write down and study my damage to compare it through what ever mathy type things they do

Someone that refers to it as "mathy type things" should NOT be answering this forum question, ijs. That's the way I talk, tyvm.
    i can tell you Rank 8 is stronger than your ravager

Um, knew this, otherwise I don't think I would be asking what I'm asking, would I?
    at the cost of 200hp.

Its actually over 300 hp buffed b:victory
    I hope someone else can give you the math you want

Oh gosh, so do I, dare I dream. But it doesn't even have to be calculus, just SOMETHING to base my decision on other than "rank 8 RULES, wooohoooo!!!"
    but i think i'll just ignore you

Feel free. But be warned. Others have tried, and failed. Many times.

Isn't that right, Adroit?
  • Bloodyulk - Lost City
    Bloodyulk - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Ok, with medals gone and this orb sale, I'm thinking seriously about flushing any thoughts of getting the r9 weapon and just using Rank 8.

Current

http://pwcalc.com/48856aebe52ad069

with rank 8

http://pwcalc.com/90045475772fee5a

I guess my question is, will that difference in magic attack really matter in terms of pvp? I think the answer is yes, but I really, really don't want to refine another weapon and find out that its not that much better in terms of pvp, so that I have 2 +10 weapons on this account that aren't tradeable. And if its not a significant boost in damage, I think I would rather wait for rank 9 again (or better, who knows).

Rank 9 was an easy choice for improvement over the TT99, and while I know Rank 8 would still be an improvement - unless it deals on average (yes, I know, alot depends on their defenses, but generally speaking, i guess) like 25% more damage in pvp, I don't think I am going to waste my time with it.

Anybody else stupid enough to have both and can damage test?

shhhh, he's got MYSTIC in his name, don't let him fool you.
    edited April 2011
    ... wow. After that first part of your post, I was actually speechless for a moment. Did you pass your 5th grade math class?

Um, actually I passed linear algebra. Got an A too.

Oh, sorry, click here to try to have an idea what linear algebra is -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linear_algebra

Let me know how your 5th grade math class works out for you. Only a few more weeks left?
    I'm having this debate inside whether I want to tell you how stupid you are or just let it go and see how long it takes you to figure out (probably never). I take back my previous comment about doing the calculations yourself, I no longer think you are capable. I almost feel sorry for you.

Someone that gets their self-worth from insulting people on the forums feels sorry for me, lmao.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    Feel free. But be warned. Others have tried, and failed. Many times.

Isn't that right, Adroit?

If I wanted to ignore you, there is a dandy feature in user CP called "ignore user". You are the entrainment for the wizard forums, I don't think we've seen someone as unbearably mind-numbingly stupid as you for quite some time.

edit: no offense :P
    edited April 2011
    shhhh, he's got MYSTIC in his name, don't let him fool you.

IKR, stupid pwi. People keep yelling at me for not putting up planty thingys in instances b:angry
    edited April 2011
    If I wanted to ignore you, there is a dandy feature in user CP called "ignore user". You are the entrainment for the wizard forums, I don't think we've seen someone as unbearably mind-numbingly stupid as you for quite some time.

edit: no offense :P

So your a liar as well as a fool? Don't make me pull the dozen or so times you've said your just going to ignore my posts from now on . . . .

edit: no offense? describing your pk activities on lost city again?
    edited April 2011
    Oh *poke* I forgot something. The reason i was comparing it to +5 rank 8 and not +10 rank 8 is because If you already have more magic attack at +5 you should know that +6-10 is going to be alot more. If i wanted to compare +10 rank 8 to your +10 ravager it would be kind of depressing x.x If 27-28ish% damage increase on marrowed bms isnt enough then idk. Were you purposfully making an *** of yourself in the last post to make me post so you could wave your finger and go, " HA HA YOU DIDN'T IGNORE ME."? Just try not to wreck the site arguing about who knows grade 5 math better than the other while i'm napping okay?
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    edited April 2011
    Oh *poke* I forgot something.

Hmmmmm, I am not feeling ignored . . . . .

Harder than you thought, isn't it? But I mean, damn, even Adroit usually lasts for more than a few minutes (*insert juvenile humor here)
    The reason i was comparing it to +5 rank 8 and not +10 rank 8 is because If you already have more magic attack at +5 you should know that +6-10 is going to be alot more.

Oh, your right, I SHOULD have known that. I guess my question is, what makes you think I didn't? I posted the darn links for crying out loud.

Again (*sigh), I am not asking about magic attack, I am asking about pvp damage.

Getting harder not to be condescending to you now . . . .
    If 27-28ish% damage increase on marrowed bms isnt enough then idk.

Wait, I see some hint of something resembling an actual answer here . . . .
    Were you purposfully making an *** of yourself in the last post to make me post so you could wave your finger and go, " HA HA YOU DIDN'T IGNORE ME."?

Why? Are you feeling like an ***?
    Just try not to wreck the site arguing about who knows grade 5 math better than the other while i'm napping okay?

Oh, im sure Adroit does. He's better at all 5th grade things than I am.
  • rebarbora1
    rebarbora1 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    BLOODMYSTIC:
    Answer is very easy. If you don't like at least 1-2K more damage on buffed BM just stay with your old sword. Easy no?b:chuckle
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Your a wizzy and your wondering if more dmg is worth it.

Really?
    More dmg is what wizzy IS ABOUT
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
    edited April 2011
    rebarbora1 wrote: »
    BLOODMYSTIC:
    Answer is very easy. If you don't like at least 1-2K more damage on buffed BM just stay with your old sword. Easy no?b:chuckle

If I become convinced that it is only 1k damage, I will. 2k damage? getting closer to being worth it. Unfortunately, everyone who answers doesn't really seem to have the answer.
    Your a wizzy and your wondering if more dmg is worth it.

Really?
    More dmg is what wizzy IS ABOUT

So you would pay $80 for 10 more hp of damage?

20?

300?

Because that, everyone's oversimplification notwithstanding, is what this thread is about. Not whether it is "more" - or whether a wizard should try to do "more" damage.
    edited April 2011
    I'm sorry i admit you're right TT99 is still viable as a pvp weapon and ignoring you is very hard, just don't look down please. ^^ Oh, my nap was short but nice =] If i say sorry will you EVER forgive me?
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    I'm sorry i admit you're right TT99 is still viable as a pvp weapon and ignoring you is very hard, just don't look down please. ^^ Oh, my nap was short but nice =] If i say sorry will you EVER forgive me?

I like your siggy b:victory
  • violetvalor
    violetvalor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I was curious myself. In less time than it took to have your fight...

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AjWJBqePFkradDB4NDR1TmF6NVBKcElQdDdpSGh1VGc&hl=en

Enjoy ^^

Really, you aced Linear Algebra but cannot do a simple comparison like this. oO??
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I guess my question is, will that difference in magic attack really matter in terms of pvp?

Yes.

Let's just say that ever since I switched from TT99 gold (+4 with 2x Sapphire Gems) to rank 8 I've started to actually oneshot people instead of massaging their charms.

I earned coins for it in-game though, deciding if it's worth 80$ for you is well... only your choice.
    Packs World International
  • Dvalinn - Lost City
    Dvalinn - Lost City Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I don't know what you guys are even fighting about, but it's pretty entertaining.
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I don't know why BLOOD keeps on referring to r8 as $80 as if he HAS to cashshop to buy it. It's 72g. Cheap as hell and easy to farm in game even as a wiz. Get over it.

Why are you even asking about math? You're sharded with cit gems and refined +5. Obviously, you don't do any at all. Linear algebra? I doubt you even went over what reduced row echelon form is, let alone what practical applications you can use linear algebra for.

If you're so great at math, why don't you go do your own arithmetic. Before you go on your lame little broken-record-of-a-diatribe on "Lost City egos," look at your original post. Now look at violetvalor's post. Back to your original post. Yours is still a piece of b:fatb.

And BLOOD, you had to have Adroit explain to you the "reverse math" for % reduction in damage taken -- more elementary arithmetic that you were unable to comprehend initially. Pretty sure your "oh, im so smaht at math because i took deh rinear argebra" is rendered moot.

Why is my tone so acrid? Maybe it's because I just finished a 8 hour group project meeting. Maybe it's the rampant stupidity from the OP. Maybe it's the incessant obliviousness to reason the OP continually demonstrates.

I guess we'll never know.
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You know, when you are asking for help, it is not a good idea to sound overly arrogant and dismiss all posts that do not give you the exact numbers you ask for. Especially when you are not capable of doing your own maths (As the gear you use clearly shows, as Fizban pointed out).

Some little hint about what Adroit was saying: You brought in the 75% PvP reduction, Adroit brought in the Elemental Reduction and Crit... Why? Because he wanted to show you it doesn't matter. Taking crit as an example: Weapon one hits 1k, weapon two hits 1.5k -> Damage difference 50%. If both crit it's 2k and 3k, again 50%. So it does not matter if it crits or not, nor does it matter if you apply PvP reduction. That's all Adroit wanted to say, again you did not even get it. And yes, calculating with percentages is 5th grade tyvm.

Here is a little help if you still have to figure out how to calculate it :)

For Bids:

w = ((Base attack[Avearge, HH99] + 5*Wep Attack[Average, HH99] + 13955) / (Base attack[Avearge, R8] + 5*Wep Attack[Average, R8] + 13955)) * 100

Go get your calculator! It's not that hard.
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
This discussion has been closed.