MoonMio - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Omg ur the dude that outbid me for my sin i hates you >.<

>.> nuuu, it wasn't me, i didn't bid on that Wolf Emblem lol
  • Crones - Heavens Tear
    Crones - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    >.> nuuu, it wasn't me, i didn't bid on that Wolf Emblem lol

idc im blaming you anyways >.> lol im still watching bit even if i do buy it idk if i want to learn it or not. nice for 30 minutes rage dmg buff but its reduced to 20% instead of 30%. But i still plan to get everysage skill learned so most likely i will have learned it once i get it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When you counter, you don't let them cut you...
    When you protect someone, you don't let them die...
    When you attack, KILL!!!!
    I've found my resolve.
  • ZTachi - Heavens Tear
    ZTachi - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Sorry crones b:mischievous
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    idc im blaming you anyways >.> lol im still watching bit even if i do buy it idk if i want to learn it or not. nice for 30 minutes rage dmg buff but its reduced to 20% instead of 30%. But i still plan to get everysage skill learned so most likely i will have learned it once i get it.

Learn it, cause it's awesome. LVL10 may be better if timed right, but overall having wolf emblem as a buff (that can't be purged off) is awesome. Nobody is gonna activate normal wolf emblem very time it runs out. It also saves a lot on mp, which you'll need to rebuff sage bp all the time b:shutup
    <---Was talked out of going Sage b:avoid

b:sad I feel so bad for you
    j/k

That is why I always say both have good sides when ppl ask me. Best choice, is the one made by the person himself. With the number of demon sins changing to sage 100+ atm, you see what it leads to if the general opinion chooses for others.
  • SoulRequiem - Sanctuary
    SoulRequiem - Sanctuary Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I went Sage the last weekend I must say,while I do take some significant less damage thanks to 25% damage reduction,Demons "At this level" does much better thanks to extra attack speed.
    Assassin are late bloomers,they say they start to shine at lv.59 when they can finally double spark,but I realized that's nothing compared to Triple Spark,but again,Sage Assassin are very VERY late bloomers,until they can almost match the APS of a Demon One they're pretty much lesser damage dealers.
    Off course,I knew n that and I known I'll have to farm way more -Interval stuff to match the Demon Sins(Which doesn't need the -Int tome to get to 5 Aps),but we will talk again when I'll be 4 aps base b:cute <-- if that will ever happen lol.
    (Sage Dagger Devotion waits me at lv.92 also b:shutup)
    WTB>More Fash
    Currently Want-to-buy list>>(W=White;B=Black;A=Any color)
    ((W. Steampunk Top \\ W. Aegan Dress \\ W. Road Warrior Vest and Shorts \\ W. Cougar Top \\ W. Barfighter Top \\B. Chipao \\ Trading B. Shinobi Set to White \\ B. Bowknot Top \\ W. Porcelian Dress \\ B. Leopard Boots \\W. Corsair Dress \\ B. Debutante Dress \\ W. Sunshine Blouse \\ W. Tiger Lily Dress \\ W. Stardust Dress \\ \\ Red Bikini Bottom \\ W. Crown Princess Dress))
  • Liba - Heavens Tear
    Liba - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    lol, saw Sage Wolf Emblem for 1mil and bought a sage Focused Mind for 125k... xD probly not many sage sins on my server

Naaa, HT is like a demon server b:chuckle
    Haters gunna love this ^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Liba- 9x Sage veno, TheEmpire
    X_xMoonx_X - 7x Future demon cleric
    _Nix_x - 7x Sin :)
  • Mauntille - Heavens Tear
    Mauntille - Heavens Tear Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Naaa, HT is like a demon server b:chuckle

There's actually a lot of sage sins on HT...