We need an Anti Assassin Skill!!

13»

Comments

• Krarenka - Raging Tide
    Krarenka - Raging Tide Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    In case you haven't noticed, Panda already answered your arguments, and you failed to respond in an intelligent manner.

Panda said drop the crappy -int gear because it's obvious that your hp and defense sucks balls with them on, so you should work on not being 1 shot first or you should work on refining your -int gear - it has nothing to do with Panda having -int gear.

As for everyone having genies, you realize sins can go stealth and reappear when other people's genies are in cooldown right? What kind of moron sin ADs when the opponent ADs?[/Q

in fact, the picture i gave u all was an ideal situation where sins have NO stealth. obviously with stealth i wouldn't use AD -.-"
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    NO SON. You don't have a telestun at all, you don't have seals, sleep, and freeze at all.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Krarenka - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    NO SON. You don't have a telestun at all, you don't have seals, sleep, and freeze at all.

Yes we have , i'm not saying the opposit >_> maybe in 1vs1 we would still be one of the best, but in a PK opened spot we would just be an insignificant fish 1 hittable by whoever. if u'd see a sin coming to u, wouldn't u use your anti-stun skill+stunning arrow/aim low? yes we got tidal protection, but it procs (yes another abbreviation xD) randomly.
    MAze steps would help, but long range classes should just have to run for about 8-10 seconds, then use a freezing/stunning skill and 2 hit us. and all this is if we don't get ganked b:shocked
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Yes we have , i'm not saying the opposit >_> maybe in 1vs1 we would still be one of the best, but in a PK opened spot we would just be an insignificant fish 1 hittable by whoever. if u'd see a sin coming to u, wouldn't u use your anti-stun skill+stunning arrow/aim low? yes we got tidal protection, but it procs (yes another abbreviation xD) randomly.
    MAze steps would help, but long range classes should just have to run for about 8-10 seconds, then use a freezing/stunning skill and 2 hit us. and all this is if we don't get ganked b:shocked

Tele stun channels and casts faster than any of those skills.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Well, ofc i don't speak this way in real life cause i'm used to speak italian. and Aesthor what i wrote was not for "you" , but for boogie. By the way abbreviations are commonly used by english people too : an example of abbreviations user is boogiepanda who writes plOx and some other things. And tell me if it's not true that NOONE in the game don't use abbreviations. things like ' OFC' , ' cya' , 'tc' can be coomonly found in the chat .

Which proves my point that you don't read well.

Anyways "u" is not an abbreviation. It's textspeak, and frowned upon by people over the age of 14. "Pl0x" on the other hand is internet speak, and we are on the internet.

As for why you don't read well, see if you can reread what I said and figure out that I was NOT saying you're not allowed to abbreviate, nor that abbreviating in general is frowned upon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Krarenka - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Tele stun channels and casts faster than any of those skills.

uhm i knew Elven Alacrity was instant cast ( never tried that tho , i never learnt it on my archer) .
    Well, btw i think that sins w/o stealth are not assassins. Killing people will be too difficult for that class. I think that the only way to know is to try : get a sin friend, same geared as u ofc, and fight each other in pk mode to see how it goes , i even don't know perfectly how it would end .
    In conclusion, i wanna say that if they nerf sins i would be happy, so i'll come back to my archer b:pleased ( didn't expect this? i rerolled a sin after i played my archer for almost 1 year).
    Well , i'm happy that in the end we managed to talk to each other as normal people ^^
    Cya all and have fun !! time to study now
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Too bad Alacrity has a 3min cd. Also, no one argued that sins should not have stealth, you realize that right? One person posted that it could be nerfed.
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    edited May 2011
    uhm i knew Elven Alacrity was instant cast ( never tried that tho , i never learnt it on my archer) .

3m CD from DN = QQ
    3m CD on EA = no QQ?

Also, I'm not going to randomly cast EA in anticipation that a sin is going to jump me.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    You're supposed to hop around like a flea and hope you get stunned midair.
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    You're supposed to hop around like a flea and hope you get stunned midair.

heyyyy...i do that D: lol =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • Krarenka - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    OH yeah seeing archers jumping always make me lol cause they are funny xD btw about changes, aim low needs to require a spark, because if it wouldn't , it would mean every HA class would be owned. At least i'd give to some classes some chi gain skills . Or al least lower the cooldown of Awaken skill , 15 minutes is too much !! Btw , another nice thing for archers would be to go sage path, the 50 chi gaining skill is quite nice + the more range is epic too in TW ! If i were an archer with R 8 / APS gear at least + 6-7 , i'd start to think to change to the sage path, i find it more PvP-wise
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    OH yeah seeing archers jumping always make me lol cause they are funny xD btw about changes, aim low needs to require a spark, because if it wouldn't , it would mean every HA class would be owned. At least i'd give to some classes some chi gain skills . Or al least lower the cooldown of Awaken skill , 15 minutes is too much !! Btw , another nice thing for archers would be to go sage path, the 50 chi gaining skill is quite nice + the more range is epic too in TW ! If i were an archer with R 8 / APS gear at least + 6-7 , i'd start to think to change to the sage path, i find it more PvP-wise

something tells me you havent really played an archer...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • Krarenka - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    oh well from the point of view of an archer, ofc the 1 spark required sucks. Btw Aim low->stun-> aim low with some hits in the middle would always mean death for the opponent >_>
    edited May 2011

Your opinion is made invalid again by these 2 comments.
    oh well from the point of view of an archer, ofc the 1 spark required sucks. Btw Aim low->stun-> aim low with some hits in the middle would always mean death for the opponent >_>

If an archer could do that we would be Gods of PvP.
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited May 2011

Aim low has a long cooldown.

Anyone that tries to convince people that sins are "Balance" is an idiot.

Even in Open "PvP" or mass pvp, all you gotta do is wait for **** to happen n pop on arcane/la and **** on them then force to stealth. Only Person that will get you out of the stealth will be a HIGHER SIN. Therefore, 104-105 sins are OP, undetectable and most of them have +10-12 gears. They can faceroll anyone in PVP, but then again.. im arguing with a PVE server that probably has 104s maybe... who knows. Ranking dont work as usual.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Aim low has a long cooldown.

Anyone that tries to convince people that sins are "Balance" is an idiot.

Even in Open "PvP" or mass pvp, all you gotta do is wait for **** to happen n pop on arcane/la and **** on them then force to stealth. Only Person that will get you out of the stealth will be a HIGHER SIN. Therefore, 104-105 sins are OP, undetectable and most of them have +10-12 gears. They can faceroll anyone in PVP, but then again.. im arguing with a PVE server that probably has 104s maybe... who knows. Ranking dont work as usual.

Nyan... There's a fair number of 102-103-104 sins on Sanct.

Forget sins. A sin will pop, gank 1, 2, or 3 people, and either get killed in the process, or run away after. A Psy, however, can wipe out huge groups of people all at once.

Go up against another faction in TW with some R8/R9 psys that have good refines. Hell, Cata Psy isn't a bad idea, they can pretty much oneshot anything and everything in their path. Try killing one, and you silence yourself every shot. Good luck killing them through White Voodoo. >_> The smarter ones will shard with JOSD, meaning even other psys can't kill them easily, and voila, you have the most OP class in the game.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • eyehaveyou
    eyehaveyou Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I can't really see the point here. Stealth really needs a nerf but imo the nerf should be like a freeze on cooldowns when they are in stealth.

APS doesnt need a nerf, it's not the APS killing me in pk against sins as long as I am moving and jumping around, because they can only hit you twice or so then have to close up to you again.
    I need to survive the 1st hit (prolly their stun) -> AD -> Blessing of the Condor -> EA (then if sin stealths again)-> run to some npc or mob, wait 1 or 2 secs and use demon Wingspan -> you knock sin out of stealth + shield so you wont take any serious damage from the sin's next hit -> use wings -> and pwn that sin or (if sin won't stealth again -> run with EA and bring some distance and pwn the sin)
    That works for me in 90% of all cases if they don't gank on me.

3 minutes cooldown on skills is 1 weakpoint here. Occult Ice would be another weakpoint but every now and then I survive occult ice too.

And i guess it won't work against R9 sins but as I said before i need to survive the 1st hit.

What should be nerfed is maybe the spark in stealth, it should have some effect that any spark decreases ur Stealth lvl by 25 -> you can still use it but others might have a chance to react. Its like in TWs then. If I spark in TW it's like i jump on enemy's Vent server and shout " I'm here I'm here come and kill me."

@ Krarenka

So far the point that Sins without stealth become 1 shot's as soon as they leave SZ is BS.
    Archers got the same armor ( except u got a HA sin) and we don't have DN + Tidal Protection and and and.
    BMs are 1 shots for Wizards/Psys
    Barbs can be 1 shots for Wizards/Psys
    Clerics can be 1 shots for Wizards/Psys/Archers
    Psys can be 1 shots for Wizards/Psys
    Seeker - not sure yet- I don't know exactly how effective those 30 defense lvls are.
    Venos can be 1 shots for Wizards/Psys
    Wizards can be 1shots for Wizards/Psys
    Mystics can be 1 shots for Wizards/Psys
    Do u recognize something? There is only the SIN that can NOT be 1 shot by anyone. learn to use that advantage.
    Here again I'll quote all others learn your class and how to use ur skills. Sins already don't need any playerskill to be succesfull in PvP it is just brain dumbing.

And the point " booohooooo others can use apoth pots and genie " I got a secret I'd like to share with you: YOU can use apoth pots and Genie skills too. Surprised? wow I am glad you learnd something new. Seriously learn to play the game.

PS : sorry for my bad English
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Nyan... There's a fair number of 102-103-104 sins on Sanct.

Forget sins. A sin will pop, gank 1, 2, or 3 people, and either get killed in the process, or run away after. A Psy, however, can wipe out huge groups of people all at once.

Go up against another faction in TW with some R8/R9 psys that have good refines. Hell, Cata Psy isn't a bad idea, they can pretty much oneshot anything and everything in their path. Try killing one, and you silence yourself every shot. Good luck killing them through White Voodoo. >_> The smarter ones will shard with JOSD, meaning even other psys can't kill them easily, and voila, you have the most OP class in the game.

Archers who know what they're doing are Psy Killers. Rank 9 archers are designed to counter rank 9 Psychics in TW/Group PvP.

For your information:

On Lost City there are

3 x 105 sins
    8+ x 104 sins

Then the number of 103's and 102's are uncountable.

No detection pots work unless your a sin.
    edited May 2011
    3 x 105 sins
    8+ x 104 sins

Who's the 3rd one?
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Who's the 3rd one?

105's on Lost City:

1. (Assassin - Essence) : Kitamura