A Few Reasons To Become An Archer

Options
2»

Comments

• Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear
    Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol i knocked 50% off of a barbs hp with one attack (aime low) and the barb was like 10 levels higher than me........i'd say archers deserve a spot in the top classesb:sin

note: i still lost the duel due to me outright sucking in pvp and having **** gear but still, knocking half of a level 77 barbs hp who was decently armored is epic in my eyesxD
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol i knocked 50% off of a barbs hp with one attack (aime low) and the barb was like 10 levels higher than me........i'd say archers deserve a spot in the top classesb:sin

note: i still lost the duel due to me outright sucking in pvp and having **** gear but still, knocking half of a level 77 barbs hp who was decently armored is epic in my eyesxD

.... Aim low knocked off half of a barb's HP? At that level? Really?

Did you double spark and crit with a +12 weapon against the barb or something?
  • Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear
    Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    unsparked. it was a crit hit:P to be fair i have a level 5 tome with 25 dex and 1% cirt rate (forgot what it's called now). then again.......i have no clue what that barb build was:/ altho this was beofre hypers came around so he couldn't have been THAT fail:P
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Reason #182 Most archers are smart, sexy and are trannys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Random - Harshlands
    Random - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    unsparked. it was a crit hit:P to be fair i have a level 5 tome with 25 dex and 1% cirt rate (forgot what it's called now). then again.......i have no clue what that barb build was:/ altho this was beofre hypers came around so he couldn't have been THAT fail:P

not to mention he still beat you after loosing 50% of his hp and being frozen in spot for 6 secs definately can't be THAT fail
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Otomo - Dreamweaver
    Otomo - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Archers have real ****, every over class has fake implants

LMAO...but female seekers and mystics are also looks sexy. Just only the pervs that made them exagerated specially w/ the bumpersb:chuckle
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    LMAO...but female seekers and mystics are also looks sexy. Just only the pervs that made them exagerated specially w/ the bumpersb:chuckle

Dont you go bringing the mole people into this D:<
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Seekers and Mystics can't use bows*. Your argument is invalid.
    *effectively.
    Bow pose + **** = Awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3