Adroit is the worst

13»

Comments

• DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    what ever happened to you quitting after that plat hp ran out anyways? Not saying I want you to quit, just wondering what ever happened to that.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    what ever happened to you quitting after that plat hp ran out anyways? Not saying I want you to quit, just wondering what ever happened to that.

i kinda went inactive for a while.. got bored.. came on to say hi to some friends and ended up playing again. I have a friend (r9 +10 sin) that wants to duo farm with me.. we are lvling a farm squad n whatnot.. I guess it was the motivation I needed to play again. I guess I needed a break, but thought I was done for good at the time D: Besides.. I still have plat charms left XD (I went pking.. just as I was about to run out.. two plat charms showed up in my mail.. :D)

TLDR: change of heart
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i kinda went inactive for a while.. got bored.. came on to say hi to some friends and ended up playing again. I have a friend (r9 +10 sin) that wants to duo farm with me.. we are lvling a farm squad n whatnot.. I guess it was the motivation I needed to play again. I guess I needed a break, but thought I was done for good at the time D: Besides.. I still have plat charms left XD (I went pking.. just as I was about to run out.. two plat charms showed up in my mail.. :D)

Good to hear because if you left the ratio of stupid wizards to knowledgeable ones would not be looking very good b:surrender
    Plus I like your vids b:thanks

TLDR: cool story bro b:cute
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited April 2011

TLDR: My sin friend farms better than my other sin friend Starrymist, so I'll party with him.b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I need new gear to go out pking >.> The sin population is so bad now.. I'm just being a carebear making money so I can really pk again. I think I do pretty well for my gear.. but thats not saying much. Getting one shot out of stealth n whatnot is frustrating. I'll get back to pking as my gear starts to improve a bit. D:

im doing the same til I can get rank 9 lol. 1/5th of the way there ._.
This discussion has been closed.