Options

Comments

• Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/1299/twmap4.png

Time to get Isabella banned. b:chuckle

It takes fake bidding to get him baned, REALLY??
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Kuero - Harshlands
    Kuero - Harshlands Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Cytte email me your drawings I wanna see b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    On a completely related note...

Holy Jesus rollerblading Christ on a stick doing cartwheels with Betty White in south France dressed in a coconut bra, bright pink panties, and matching gift baskets! Crimson is actually DOING something!

Is it bad I only read this post because pink panties were mentioned?
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Cytte email me your drawings I wanna see b:angry

How bout a painting? I dun wana go searching for drawings
    I <3 A lot of people
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    It takes fake bidding to get him baned, REALLY??

Catalyst is fake bid/stacked by every guild in Harshlands: Eoria does not whine.
    Catalyst gets fake bid by one guild for the first time in almost six months: Eoria whines.

Please make up your mind. Nobody wants to fight you by themselves. Would you like TW, or would you like the map handed to you on a silver platter like the rest of the game?
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    On a completely related note...

Holy Jesus rollerblading Christ on a stick doing cartwheels with Betty White in south France dressed in a coconut bra, bright pink panties, and matching gift baskets! Crimson is actually DOING something!

Nahhhhh now they just seem like pu.ssys for caving into the pressure... before they were pu.ssys for doing nothing now theyre pu.ssys for caving into peer pressure... so overalll they're pu.ssys no matter what they do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Catalyst is fake bid/stacked by every guild in Harshlands: Eoria does not whine.
    Catalyst gets fake bid by one guild for the first time in almost six months: Eoria whines.

...I dont think you get it... though I do ope he finally gets banned, but...that would require Gms to actually do something.
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ...I dont think you get it... though I do ope he finally gets banned, but...that would require Gms to actually do something.

I actually don't get it >_> lol what was bannable all I see is omerta with two TWs ? (No doubt it's something really obvious)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Kuero - Harshlands
    Kuero - Harshlands Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    How bout a painting? I dun wana go searching for drawings

Whatever :D tomorrow I'll p. you my mail
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

You are not allowed to bid with a main guild and an alt guild on the same guild. This is why you don't see us bidding Mayhem with both Cata and Demacia.
    Nobody wants to fight you by themselves. Would you like TW, or would you like the map handed to you on a silver platter like the rest of the game?

I don't usually write walls of text, but...

This is the problem with the server in a nutshell. None of you want to 1v1 and learn something. You just want wins handed to you on a silver platter. Let me take Mayhem for example. We could have had fun 1v1s with Demacia with you guys after you wiped Deicide. But no. You didn't even try out one weekend of it. You guys insisted on stacking Demacia with Omerta right off the bat. We can't have fun wars because all of you aren't interested in it and simply want to stack to win. If you really think winning a stack war is an accomplishment, then **** off because it's not.

After the first loss, you could have gone "okay, this is who we need to focus fire down" and "maybe we should try this strategy instead" and "man, I ****ed up; I know what I need to do better for next TW". To put it in perspective, I knew exactly which DDs of yours needed to die in that TW (in addition to clerics/catas/venos): Stormi_Daze, IceCharles, Adalgiso, Chieftan, and Kabello. You can turn that around for the next TW and go: "Nemki, Wicca, Sylphial, Aware, and **** need to die". As for the "wow, I ****ed up" bit, there was a point during that 1v1 TW where I was kinda mindlessly NVing two clerics that were on the ground healing each other instead of sleep plant->lysing on them and waiting for Shootn or Barba to assist off of me. Now a bit later in that war, still on lane B, we have Stormi_Daze trip sparking WAY in the back away from everyone with absolutely no buffs, not even psy buffs, on. I target her and Shootn assisted me and force of will'd her as soon as she was in range and we roflstomp'd her. One of the few golden rules of PVP on PW: trip sparking makes you target #1 and it's best used as a last resort to survive more than anything. I can guarantee you that she probably hasn't learned a damn thing either.

As for Omerta, they should really be ashamed because they lost 40 vs. 80 to ******n alts while having about ~20 more people than Mayhem did in TW as well as having better gear overall than Mayhem does (I'd also hazard a guess that Omerta does out-gear Demacia).

Let me detail what was probably the last time the server showed willingness to improve: Kylin vs. Crimson TWs and then Kylin vs. Valalala. KY was losing to Crim, but you know what they did? They were discussing on their forums what they were doing wrong, how they could fix it, how to combat against certain factors (i.e. Kalyptica and being straight up out-geared by Crimson at that time) and win. The same thing happened when they were going against Valalala. I genuinely enjoyed first being a scout and later a cata cleric for them and some of us did believe that, if they played their cards right, they could definitely give Cata a damn good fight.

Of course, you know...they didn't play those right and now we end up here. The first war didn't go too great for KY though they did kill our first push. A couple weeks after that first war, I remember ****ing begging Longknife to get KY to show to us because, ******n, we only had like 50-55 people online and we wanted some sort of fun. Initially it was just going to be like his squad and some others trying to defend it, but somehow he convinced them to show. That war ended up being kinda "holy ****, how did we manage to pull that off?" for us as KY definitely had 70-80 in there and, at that time, they did know what they were doing. We came very close to losing that TW. I distinctively remember being in one of the cata squads and being stunlocked by a squad of ******n archers while HealPlox was being stunlocked by a squad of sins. Which, ****, good on those archers/sins for doing their job. Of course...next war when we managed like 70, it wasn't too much of a fight, but we assumed they'd learn from it, get a few more recruits in from people that at least sort of know what they're doing/are willing to listen, and try again in the future. But no. Instead they team up with Valalala instead of wiping them off the map to stack Crimson and then stack us which ended up with us somehow pulling off 80 vs. 160 (and this is something that I will say with full confidence will never be done ever again on this server because no guild has the organization to do so; nevermind the fact that there's not many guilds that could actually pull a full 80 for TW anymore anyway)...

And since then...server's been dumb as bricks. So many guilds are afraid to act on their own and try to learn. It is always ally ally ally stack stack stack and never "hmm...these wars could be fun if we 1v1'd them". You don't even ****ing try. I mean, look at the TWs so far this reset. Half of the wars are stacks. Cowardly stacks at that. "Oh, Cata's bidding on that guild? Better stack them!" or "They're weaker than us and we're too chicken to 1v1 each other even though it'd be a better TW so stack!"

And let me get into the gear thing a bit. I remember a war vs. AL where my cleric was just straight up one-shot by prixila. Now ****...that's pretty demoralizing. I'm sure many of you have been in a similar situation. What did I do about it? Well, I geared up obviously. Farming TT/Lunar/Nirvana, merching, doing events...I did all of it. I only had like 5.9k HP unbuffed and about 5k pdef self-buffed when I joined Cata a year ago and now I'm sitting at this. And meanwhile half of the relatively active people on this server that are still ******** about gear are either still sitting the same gear they had a year ago, made extremely poor gear choices, or CS'd themselves full r9 +10/+12 and are wondering why money doesn't buy skill.

You can ***** about Cata all you want. It's an "oh well" moment for us. We accomplished things the majority of the server wished they were able to. And now most of us don't even play the ******n game anymore. Some like me will log in and do some occasional PVP and events/TW, but the majority have stopped playing altogether and those that haven't just show up for TW and that's it. And really...it's boring. These stack TWs are essentially just us going through the motions and hoping we have enough people online and don't **** up so we can get into the next war on time to defend and win. I think a retirement is well-deserved at this point.

I know for a fact that this post will pretty much fall on deaf ears and be subjected to attempted "trolls" from the same people that perpetuate the current status quo here and pretend that they're any good. To you, I say that this server will never improve because it doesn't have the drive to be competitive at all and we're not really willing to entertain it anymore. So good-bye and **** you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Options
    2 am, Too tired for a long winded post, but Eo's right, Hl competitive flame died.
    I <3 A lot of people
  • charles
    charles Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    can i ask you why you joined cata then?
    Making someone already strong stronger will get the result we all seen in pwi
    So why didnt you joined "the oposite" force to try make things fun?
    It's still on my mind when i was back in Crimson when Kurses practically rg (he said that he will be playing sin-just an excuse to leave) when we lost a war and said "i had enough of this ****""i wanna have fun in game and atm TW is only pissing me off"
    A week later there he is in cata enjoying his crystal sprints(hella fun tw)
    My point is that ppl always want they easy way then they QQ about the luck of competition

P.s Kurses was just an example that sticked in my mind nothing personal with him didnt even knew him
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    Cimon - Harshlands Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    the real deal here is eoria your wrong we didnt die out or anything we literly and on purpose bored you to death with the only intention being to rid the server of your we dont cash shop lies and bs first off cata had mroe r 9 then anyone and still does from day 1 everyone likes to buy the **** and bull story curses put up but most of the people that started cata were r9 some took a week or so to get it but had it or other obviously cashshopped gears you dear are just crying because we refuse to allow you to have fun no one here will entertain you or your comrades u want better wars leave cata spread the op geard players throughout the play pool and dont bich about not haveing good wars when you and yours only mad that be the only way it coulda been with your credit cards i can think back to a time when me and curses would fight me on my bm and id win or id lose not walk out get oneshotted buy a credit card r 9 is esentially gear for people without any kind of skill go look at the p server and u can see who knows there class and who dont but since all there gear is the same it becomes a fight again that dont end right then and there once someone looks at u u and the rest of cata are a bunch of QQing crybabys next time listen to your betters
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig
  • mage4pwi
    mage4pwi Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    You are not allowed to bid with a main guild and an alt guild on the same guild. This is why you don't see us bidding Mayhem with both Cata and Demacia.

I don't usually write walls of text, but...

This is the problem with the server in a nutshell. None of you want to 1v1 and learn something. You just want wins handed to you on a silver platter. Let me take Mayhem for example. We could have had fun 1v1s with Demacia with you guys after you wiped Deicide. But no. You didn't even try out one weekend of it. You guys insisted on stacking Demacia with Omerta right off the bat. We can't have fun wars because all of you aren't interested in it and simply want to stack to win. If you really think winning a stack war is an accomplishment, then **** off because it's not.

After the first loss, you could have gone "okay, this is who we need to focus fire down" and "maybe we should try this strategy instead" and "man, I ****ed up; I know what I need to do better for next TW". To put it in perspective, I knew exactly which DDs of yours needed to die in that TW (in addition to clerics/catas/venos): Stormi_Daze, IceCharles, Adalgiso, Chieftan, and Kabello. You can turn that around for the next TW and go: "Nemki, Wicca, Sylphial, Aware, and **** need to die". As for the "wow, I ****ed up" bit, there was a point during that 1v1 TW where I was kinda mindlessly NVing two clerics that were on the ground healing each other instead of sleep plant->lysing on them and waiting for Shootn or Barba to assist off of me. Now a bit later in that war, still on lane B, we have Stormi_Daze trip sparking WAY in the back away from everyone with absolutely no buffs, not even psy buffs, on. I target her and Shootn assisted me and force of will'd her as soon as she was in range and we roflstomp'd her. One of the few golden rules of PVP on PW: trip sparking makes you target #1 and it's best used as a last resort to survive more than anything. I can guarantee you that she probably hasn't learned a damn thing either.

As for Omerta, they should really be ashamed because they lost 40 vs. 80 to ******n alts while having about ~20 more people than Mayhem did in TW as well as having better gear overall than Mayhem does (I'd also hazard a guess that Omerta does out-gear Demacia).

Let me detail what was probably the last time the server showed willingness to improve: Kylin vs. Crimson TWs and then Kylin vs. Valalala. KY was losing to Crim, but you know what they did? They were discussing on their forums what they were doing wrong, how they could fix it, how to combat against certain factors (i.e. Kalyptica and being straight up out-geared by Crimson at that time) and win. The same thing happened when they were going against Valalala. I genuinely enjoyed first being a scout and later a cata cleric for them and some of us did believe that, if they played their cards right, they could definitely give Cata a damn good fight.

Of course, you know...they didn't play those right and now we end up here. The first war didn't go too great for KY though they did kill our first push. A couple weeks after that first war, I remember ****ing begging Longknife to get KY to show to us because, ******n, we only had like 50-55 people online and we wanted some sort of fun. Initially it was just going to be like his squad and some others trying to defend it, but somehow he convinced them to show. That war ended up being kinda "holy ****, how did we manage to pull that off?" for us as KY definitely had 70-80 in there and, at that time, they did know what they were doing. We came very close to losing that TW. I distinctively remember being in one of the cata squads and being stunlocked by a squad of ******n archers while HealPlox was being stunlocked by a squad of sins. Which, ****, good on those archers/sins for doing their job. Of course...next war when we managed like 70, it wasn't too much of a fight, but we assumed they'd learn from it, get a few more recruits in from people that at least sort of know what they're doing/are willing to listen, and try again in the future. But no. Instead they team up with Valalala instead of wiping them off the map to stack Crimson and then stack us which ended up with us somehow pulling off 80 vs. 160 (and this is something that I will say with full confidence will never be done ever again on this server because no guild has the organization to do so; nevermind the fact that there's not many guilds that could actually pull a full 80 for TW anymore anyway)...

And since then...server's been dumb as bricks. So many guilds are afraid to act on their own and try to learn. It is always ally ally ally stack stack stack and never "hmm...these wars could be fun if we 1v1'd them". You don't even ****ing try. I mean, look at the TWs so far this reset. Half of the wars are stacks. Cowardly stacks at that. "Oh, Cata's bidding on that guild? Better stack them!" or "They're weaker than us and we're too chicken to 1v1 each other even though it'd be a better TW so stack!"

And let me get into the gear thing a bit. I remember a war vs. AL where my cleric was just straight up one-shot by prixila. Now ****...that's pretty demoralizing. I'm sure many of you have been in a similar situation. What did I do about it? Well, I geared up obviously. Farming TT/Lunar/Nirvana, merching, doing events...I did all of it. I only had like 5.9k HP unbuffed and about 5k pdef self-buffed when I joined Cata a year ago and now I'm sitting at this. And meanwhile half of the relatively active people on this server that are still ******** about gear are either still sitting the same gear they had a year ago, made extremely poor gear choices, or CS'd themselves full r9 +10/+12 and are wondering why money doesn't buy skill.

You can ***** about Cata all you want. It's an "oh well" moment for us. We accomplished things the majority of the server wished they were able to. And now most of us don't even play the ******n game anymore. Some like me will log in and do some occasional PVP and events/TW, but the majority have stopped playing altogether and those that haven't just show up for TW and that's it. And really...it's boring. These stack TWs are essentially just us going through the motions and hoping we have enough people online and don't **** up so we can get into the next war on time to defend and win. I think a retirement is well-deserved at this point.

I know for a fact that this post will pretty much fall on deaf ears and be subjected to attempted "trolls" from the same people that perpetuate the current status quo here and pretend that they're any good. To you, I say that this server will never improve because it doesn't have the drive to be competitive at all and we're not really willing to entertain it anymore. So good-bye and **** you.

Crimson was going to give ya'll the competition. Hell you guys had quite a few days notice to mobilize troops as well. What happened there?

charles wrote: »

True story charles. There were some people who joined Cata because losing and learning together was not really an option compared to winning.
  • EtherbIade - Harshlands
    EtherbIade - Harshlands Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    mage4pwi wrote: »
    Crimson was going to give ya'll the competition. Hell you guys had quite a few days notice to mobilize troops as well. What happened there?

Holy ****, took 2 years for Crimson to get balls to bids...

Well to the leader cause i know members wanted since a LONG time fight vs Cata.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mage4pwi
    mage4pwi Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Holy ****, took 2 years for Crimson to get balls to bids...

Well to the leader cause i know members wanted since a LONG time fight vs Cata.

Sorry I wasn't able to sell those mats yet b:surrender

Too busy ya know b:kiss
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    the real deal here is eoria your wrong we didnt die out or anything we literly and on purpose bored you to death with the only intention being to rid the server of your we dont cash shop lies and bs first off cata had mroe r 9 then anyone and still does from day 1 everyone likes to buy the **** and bull story curses put up but most of the people that started cata were r9 some took a week or so to get it but had it or other obviously cashshopped gears you dear are just crying because we refuse to allow you to have fun no one here will entertain you or your comrades u want better wars leave cata spread the op geard players throughout the play pool and dont bich about not haveing good wars when you and yours only mad that be the only way it coulda been with your credit cards i can think back to a time when me and curses would fight me on my bm and id win or id lose not walk out get oneshotted buy a credit card r 9 is esentially gear for people without any kind of skill go look at the p server and u can see who knows there class and who dont but since all there gear is the same it becomes a fight again that dont end right then and there once someone looks at u u and the rest of cata are a bunch of QQing crybabys next time listen to your betters

u give urself too much credit brah, our reasons for leaving is called Guild Wars 2 and D3. U can keep playing your skillless CSed game here while we play a real game

b:bye
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Barb_nico - Harshlands
    Barb_nico - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    lol i remember back in the time b4 the 1st cata vs valala war valala got way more r9s and numbers than cata and it took 10mins with ppl like cimon i get why they havent improve anything in years the excuse they got to their loses is r9 cs r9 cs **** cs r9
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I like ****.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Hellzbells - Harshlands
    Hellzbells - Harshlands Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I like ****.

Who doesn't?
    edited May 2012
    Options
    can i ask you why you joined cata then?
    Making someone already strong stronger will get the result we all seen in pwi
    So why didnt you joined "the oposite" force to try make things fun?
    It's still on my mind when i was back in Crimson when Kurses practically rg (he said that he will be playing sin-just an excuse to leave) when we lost a war and said "i had enough of this ****""i wanna have fun in game and atm TW is only pissing me off"
    My point is that ppl always want they easy way then they QQ about the luck of competition

P.s Kurses was just an example that sticked in my mind nothing personal with him didnt even knew him

Man, back then when I would read Crimson's TW discussion threads for fun (after I left), I remember Kurses being the main advice Contributor to Crimson telling people what they should do in the TW's. In his Vids, he was one of the few who knew to take out clerics first and usually had the skill to take them out under the enemies noses.

My point is: How much longer can he keep saying the same thing to people who didn't give a fuc.k? Other people who left from crimson were of the exact same opinion and had to join a semi retired faction filled with friends just to not deal with that. Hmm what to choose, Fail faction that cant TW effectively+friends VS Great faction that knows how to TW+friends. Change is always a great thing to those who embrace it.

Lol Crimson give competition? Is that what outlasting all other factions on PWI to recruit other factions good players is while making minimal enemies? You acted too late and now u feel like shi.t because you didn't act sooner. I can't think of a bigger fuc.kyou to Crimson lol
    True story charles. There were some people who joined Cata because losing and learning together was not really an option compared to winning.

I dont think I had anything left to learn in Crimson when I left. Actually it was people like Dio, Vemo and I who helped Crimson's chances of beating Zulu back then by fulfilling our role in TW. Since we were all squad leaders and actually were the only ones who called out targets and tell people what to do.

The way I see it, you're trying to rile up a retired guild just so your guild wont look bad because its run by a truly coward core. Grats on #1 by default? I bet it feels really good to you. Btw, nothing you say can change our mind. Having been part of both

/sarcasm incase you cant pick that up

Oh ant btw, you know what I found completely hilarious over the weekend? being pmed from people who used to know me in crimson/insanity saying that I changed to be so mean. Here's a statement for all of you.

I can turn a blind eye to idiots and be nice, but that's my choice and I obviously chose to end it. Respect is earned and very few from Crimsanity still have it. And both of you are definitely not one of them.

• charles
    charles Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Since you are talking in particular let me give you a hint.ii dont give a sh.it about "respect" from ppl i myself dont respect.
    Why? not really cause you left it was cause of the brainwash and the god complex everyone got in cata.
    I remember we were pking with harpist at sp when your group come.harpist told me "i am not attacking dia she is in my fl"
    Of caurse i said "yeah i understand"
    Before i finish my sentance i see harpist debuffed and dead in seconds.
    harpsit:omg dia debuffed me,she is dead now
    After 3 times of killing you
    harpist:dia is mad she deleted me from fl lol

Now who is the ""hater"?

As for your pro-ness on tw i still remember when you wanted to form a "pk group" with banzook i still remember it and a smile comes in my face ;)

P.s god complex ftw ;)
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Since you are talking in particular let me give you a hint.ii dont give a sh.it about "respect" from ppl i myself dont respect.
    Why? not really cause you left it was cause of the brainwash and the god complex everyone got in cata.
    I remember we were pking with harpist at sp when your group come.harpist told me "i am not attacking dia she is in my fl"
    Of caurse i said "yeah i understand"
    Before i finish my sentance i see harpist debuffed and dead in seconds.
    harpsit:omg dia debuffed me,she is dead now
    After 3 times of killing you
    harpist:dia is mad she deleted me from fl lol

Now who is the ""hater"?

As for your pro-ness on tw i still remember when you wanted to form a "pk group" with banzook i still remember it and a smile comes in my face ;)

P.s god complex ftw ;)

God complex's are ok in Catalyst since we can actually back it up and did. Can't say the same for Crimson sadly. Honestly I dont even care about what happened with harpist LOL, he quit and is history. And once I quit, the same will happen with you and all of my haters. Nothing more to think about ^^

• Cimon - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Options
    there is not a single catalyst memeber who can gear down to server standerds and stand up like some sort of god pker. simple point being creswhateveria u cant posibly tell me if you were rocking tt 99 or something of the like that you wouldnt get wtf pwnd like 90% of cata ijs. god complex for for false gods.
    cata was left alone specificly so you guys would quit and here we are the fruition of all the work put in. see the problem with most of you catas is you lack imiganation. you seen the stack before the map reset and thought omg look at all the fake bids QQ not one of them bids was fake other then the ones you yourselves admitidly and obviously made. that was the first strike hope. you hoped the server would then come up and bite at you and you could defend them in hopes of looking even better but alas it didnt go that way did it. no one besides the lil nut swingers on this forum want you guys around so quit continue do whatever enjoy your solitude that your attitudes have yeilded you thanks in for being my puppet,

love cimon the digger
    edited May 2012
    Options
    there is not a single catalyst memeber who can gear down to server standerds and stand up like some sort of god pker. simple point being creswhateveria u cant posibly tell me if you were rocking tt 99 or something of the like that you wouldnt get wtf pwnd like 90% of cata ijs. god complex for for false gods.
    cata was left alone specificly so you guys would quit and here we are the fruition of all the work put in. see the problem with most of you catas is you lack imiganation. you seen the stack before the map reset and thought omg look at all the fake bids QQ not one of them bids was fake other then the ones you yourselves admitidly and obviously made. that was the first strike hope. you hoped the server would then come up and bite at you and you could defend them in hopes of looking even better but alas it didnt go that way did it. no one besides the lil nut swingers on this forum want you guys around so quit continue do whatever enjoy your solitude that your attitudes have yeilded you thanks in for being my puppet,

love cimon the digger

lol, not only is your grammar bad, but your logic is terrible. Unless you paid ArenaNet and blizzard extra money to release Guild Wars 2 and D3 sooner, you couldnt be more wrong.

So delusional

• Cimon - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Options
    umm lol first off your to stupid for me to explain this to you that the over all acheavment is there you quit due to boredom i had a hand in causing that boredom hence please gtfo now and such good day

i said good day
    edited May 2012
    Options
    umm lol first off your to stupid for me to explain this to you that the over all acheavment is there you quit due to boredom i had a hand in causing that boredom hence please gtfo now and such good day

i said good day

Quoting a show that wasn't even funny, it was more of forced humor then anything. I think my point has been proven. Follow the masses little sheep

• Cimon - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Options
    umm no in fact your argument lacks any sort of solidity but then again how should i be asked to asume you have knowedge beyond troll trashtalk and QQ. the fact that you have curses in your lil siggy there proves another point that you infact miss cresendia are a nut swinger you swung on ashez nutz and then swung your way from his left ball to curses nutz and honestly as pro a arcrobatical feat like that is i dont think it earns you anything soo i say to you baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whos the sheep again?
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Thread needs more bewbs.

ijs
  • Hellzbells - Harshlands
    Hellzbells - Harshlands Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Thread needs more bewbs.

ijs

I havent read any of them drama b:kiss