• VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited January 2012

WTF u on? That ain't even badass...this is:

rapid growth + Guild base Sutra pot + town portal.

I suddenly feel the need to post a video of me doing this in pvp, set to death metal, ofc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Pooftette - Harshlands
    Pooftette - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    post it with cannibal corpse.
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Post it with a carrot.
    Unban me.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Since apparently you guys think this is a F*ckin democracy, I've posted a couple suggestions for good music to set to my awesome rapid growth + IG + town teleport vid.

Choice 1: Sisqo - Thong song

Vote now, because your voice totally counts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Have you seen him really fight in pvp? He uses IG to kill psychics because for some reason he refuses to change his genie build - just about every sin who wants to kill a decently geared psy is forced to AD/IG/Genie or get sealed / psy willed. What about other sins like Guna, Joppe, etc? They use just as many IG and for non-psys also, in regular pk. Hell, I once dropped, cast one 2s nuke on Guna, and he IG'ed.
    Ill ask you the same thing~
    why do you need to gank in PvP as healing a R9 +12 instead of trying to pk alone?
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Everytime I come to this forum I can't help but to facepalm at everything every single person here is saying.
    Unban me.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Ill ask you the same thing~
    why do you need to gank in PvP as healing a R9 +12 instead of trying to pk alone?
    b:bye

Can you post an example? You're asking me not to HEAL my own faction mate and leave him to die? I don't get what you're trying to say. I probably pk alone 90% of the time, because most ppl are busy or just want to pve.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Can you post an example? You're asking me not to HEAL my own faction mate and leave him to die? I don't get what you're trying to say. I probably pk alone 90% of the time, because most ppl are busy or just want to pve.

There was no gank on this guy or teams fights. No one is attacking yet and she already spam heal him. That's not PvP, it's worst than playing a sin, in my opinion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    There was no gank on this guy or teams fights. No one is attacking yet and she already spam heal him. That's not PvP, it's worst than playing a sin, in my opinion.

So can you stop being vague and post an example? I don't even know what you're talking about.

The point of my post was that Nyxyo doesn't use as many IG as most people think. He mainly uses it to fight psys and when he's outnumbered, which is why Long thinks he always uses it.

Your vague responses make me think you don't know what you're talking about though...

You realize mystics are healers just like clerics in PVP, right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    So can you stop being vague and post an example? I don't even know what you're talking about.

The point of my post was that Nyxyo doesn't use as many IG as most people think. He mainly uses it to fight psys and when he's outnumbered, which is why Long thinks he always uses it.

Your vague responses make me think you don't know what you're talking about though...

You realize mystics are healers just like clerics in PVP, right?

An exemple? I always say to the guys I'm playing I dont want help if someone is attacking me alone, exept if it's a R9 +10 or more.

Did you realize that cleric and mystic can Pk without help? I guess I'm learning you something... or not because you're already doing that.

I didnt speak about Nyxyo, by the way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    An exemple? I always say to the guys I'm playing I dont want help if someone is attacking me alone, exept if it's a R9 +10 or more.

Did you realize that cleric and mystic can Pk without help? I guess I'm learning you something... or not because you're already doing that.

I didnt speak about Nyxyo, by the way.

I have never met you in PK before in my entire time playing this game. So WTF are you saying? Who was this vs?

If you wanted a true 1v1, ever thought about saying, "hey, me and xxx are doing a 1v1, can you stay out of this fight?"

Then I'd say "Ok sorry, didn't know, I'll stay out".

I mean seriously, If I see a Kylin being attacked out of nowhere in pk, I'm gonna stand there and not do anything to help?

And yes...I already pk alone most of the time...so I'm not "learning" anything from you...

??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Everytime I come to this forum I can't help but to facepalm at everything every single person here is saying.

Everytime I log into the game I can't help but facepalm when I realize people are still actively playing this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Woneo - Lost City
    Woneo - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I agree, yet all you talk about is how you play the game.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    I agree, yet all you talk about is how you play the game.

Like what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    I have never met you in PK before in my entire time playing this game. So WTF are you saying? Who was this vs?

If you wanted a true 1v1, ever thought about saying, "hey, me and xxx are doing a 1v1, can you stay out of this fight?"

Then I'd say "Ok sorry, didn't know, I'll stay out".

I mean seriously, If I see a Kylin being attacked out of nowhere in pk, I'm gonna stand there and not do anything to help?

And yes...I already pk alone most of the time...so I'm not "learning" anything from you...

??

Your PvP video, brah.

And yes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Your PvP video, brah.

And yes.

My pvp videos were solo vs +11/12 equal-geared people. Why wouldn't I use all the tools I have to fight them?

So now you're saying I'm not allowed to use heals in pvp?

-.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    el 0 el
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    My pvp videos were solo vs +11/12 equal-geared people. Why wouldn't I use all the tools I have to fight them?

So now you're saying I'm not allowed to use heals in pvp?

-.-

Read what I said :3
    It's like ganking people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lutlrica - Harshlands
    Lutlrica - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2012

Read what I said:

If it's open pvp, and a kylin is being attacked, I'm not gonna stand there and watch him die without healing.

If you want a 1v1...say it in common chat first.

Otherwise....you don't pop up and attack a faction in pvp and expect not to get ganked.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Read what I said:

If it's open pvp, and a kylin is being attacked, I'm not gonna stand there and watch him die without healing.

If you want a 1v1...say it in common chat first.

Otherwise....you don't pop up and attack a faction in pvp and expect not to get ganked.

This is me btw. Posted on my account designed to Troll Lutirica :p.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    This is me btw. Posted on my account designed to Troll Lutirica :p.

you need to lvl up this alt to the same lvl than her, or this troll'ing is not successful
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlindDoll - Harshlands
    BlindDoll - Harshlands Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    wtb cata vs dumass tw video b:bye
  • Divine_Death - Harshlands
    Divine_Death - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2012

Yeah because Crimson never ganks (lol Slowz and his pocket Cleric). Kylin ganks the least out of most of the TW faction, simply because they are maybe 5 that even PK regularly, yet we don't mind leaving SZ alone.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Yeah because Crimson never ganks (lol Slowz and his pocket Cleric). Kylin ganks the least out of most of the TW faction, simply because they are maybe 5 that even PK regularly, yet we don't mind leaving SZ alone.

I'm not Crimson since a long time, good try thought.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Hi

/5char
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    I'm not Crimson since a long time, good try thought.

Dralighte u talk about honoring ganks but what about the time u gushed my cleric while I was fighting someone else? What happened to 1v1's only in West Arch then?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Omen - Harshlands
    Omen - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    You all have ganked at some point while playing this game. Stop being pu$$$$y btches!

I never gank. Ever.

b:pleased
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    wtb cata vs dumass tw video b:bye

I recorded, but it's not worth making a video out of.

Now tomorrow's CrimJr war? That could be a war worth making a video out of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • tfi2f
    tfi2f Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Brah it's a stack, gonna be sooo good :>