Sage and Demon EG Warning

2»

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Hooked on Phonics? There is a HUGE warning....

SORRY...I had too -.-

b:avoidb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Mendy__ - Sanctuary
    Mendy__ - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    lol i talked to the sage but half of you dumbasses cant realize this i was giving a warning not a qq. so to those of you who dont believe good go **** up the quest have fun. point is i talked to the sage npc and it glitched. dont care anymore if you guys believe me or not like i said have fun if it glitches for you.

What quests did you get that makes you think that you are now going Demon? I only ask to clarify... because when you get the path to go Sage your WHOLE quest chain after that is understanding what a Demon is... which is why you go to Brim (a hell like place) and Seat of Torment. Did you accidently just get confused and think you were now going Demon?

b:surrender I picked up the quest to go Sage yesterday and everything worked just fine.
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Heh... it is not the last patch.
    I heard of people doing that before. Even 1 of my friends did so.
    People just don't pay attention.
    Good for the!b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    What quests did you get that makes you think that you are now going Demon? I only ask to clarify... because when you get the path to go Sage your WHOLE quest chain after that is understanding what a Demon is... which is why you go to Brim (a hell like place) and Seat of Torment. Did you accidently just get confused and think you were now going Demon?

b:surrender I picked up the quest to go Sage yesterday and everything worked just fine.

well i know i got the demon quest chain because i got the bosses in Eden. also i got the demon culti chain. and yes i have submitted a ticket even before i made this thread. i didnt even finish my culti i stopped after i found the broken sword on the cliff cause i had realized the quest was wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.