Sage and Demon EG Warning

Escorian - Dreamweaver
Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
I autopathed to the sage Cultivation guide and picked up the quest and it gave me demon cultivation chain. i want this fixed i dont want demon i want sage.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
Post edited by Escorian - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Lunaryl - Heavens Tear
    Lunaryl - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Ummm.. I just did my culti. I wanted sage, I got sage. Think you did something wrong there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Ummm.. I just did my culti. I wanted sage, I got sage. Think you did something wrong there.

^ This +1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    They are about 10 meters apart and very clearly labeled. I don't understand how you could possibly fail so epically.
  • nakhtuul
    nakhtuul Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    They are about 10 meters apart and very clearly labeled. I don't understand how you could possibly fail so epically.

This is Escorian we are talking about here.......

Perfect World International Alumni
    Closed Beta 2008 - Present
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    nakhtuul wrote: »
    This is Escorian we are talking about here.......

try posting on your main and maybe it would have actually bothered me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • CessiI - Dreamweaver
    CessiI - Dreamweaver Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    happend to me also esco, wanted sage, now i got demon culti, and nothing i can do about it
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    This made me giggle b:chuckle
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You will have to get to level 100, and become a celestial demon. After that you will be able to change to sage. (Easier said than done btw)
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    The big "Demon" label above the quest giver's head and the big warning about how big of a decision you were making by going Demon didn't give it away?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    The big "Demon" label above the quest giver's head and the big warning about how big of a decision you were making by going Demon didn't give it away?

i said i talked to the sage npc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• /Hysteria/ - Dreamweaver
    /Hysteria/ - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2011

lulzb:chuckle
    edited April 2011
    i said i talked to the sage npc.

But none of us believe it.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    But none of us believe it.

hey lightaine why dont you go reroll yet another class on another server since no one wants you around. oh and what happened to the game is dead you kept talking about?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    hey lightaine why dont you go reroll yet another class on another server since no one wants you around. oh and what happened to the game is dead you kept talking about?

Lightaine for president yo
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Oh well, my Seeker won't be 89 for another few months. Maybe they'll fix it by then... Nah...
    edited April 2011

Umad. On all of the characters that nobody wants to be around, at least I managed to figure out that a closed circle meant sage and an open circle means demon. Also sage means sage and demon means demon.

Learn to read and enjoy your fail demon seeker.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Despite Sage and Demon selection quests being clearly labeled since the beginning of the game, many people still make the mistake of selecting the wrong quest. The difference, some people realize they made the mistake, others insist they didn't. Learn to read the menus instead of instantly clicking through them.

It's not any different from Rebirth. I know which pilliar is "return to battle" and which is "leave instance" however sometimes when I'm not paying attention I'll click the wrong pillar, and on a few of those times I've accidentally left. OMG it's a glitch. No, I just wasn't paying attention. Tsk tsk.

b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Asthariel - Dreamweaver
    Asthariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Hmmm... ok, maybe I'm naive but I believe Esco. Maybe this glitch only appeared with yesterday's update. Many updates introduce new glitches. Personnaly, I went sage about 2 weeks ago and I talked to the Sage npc and had no prob and been able to get sage. So yeah, idk, maybe a new glitch, if you took your culti after yesterday's maintenance.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited April 2011

What does the avatar someone uses really have to do with the validity of their argument?
    I see this QQ (your's) alot and lol everytime I see it. So childish...
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • nakhtuul
    nakhtuul Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2011

This IS the name of my main, numbnuts.

Let me explain:

My seeker's icon is glitched. I re-used my old char's name, and therefore, the icon will not update appropriately. If you prefer, I can post on my archer's icon, that I only TW on.

Just admit that you made a personal oopsie and QQ'd unnecessarily about it on the forums. We would respect you more for that, than to rage on others pointing out your own idiocy.

Perfect World International Alumni
    Closed Beta 2008 - Present
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    He was respected in the first place? b:shocked
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver
    _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    He was respected in the first place? b:shocked

Missed your meds today? b:laugh
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    lol i talked to the sage but half of you dumbasses cant realize this i was giving a warning not a qq. so to those of you who dont believe good go **** up the quest have fun. point is i talked to the sage npc and it glitched. dont care anymore if you guys believe me or not like i said have fun if it glitches for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Missed your meds today? b:laugh

Always b:sin
    ~Spazz~
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    nakhtuul wrote: »
    This IS the name of my main, numbnuts.

Let me explain:

My seeker's icon is glitched. I re-used my old char's name, and therefore, the icon will not update appropriately. If you prefer, I can post on my archer's icon, that I only TW on.

Just admit that you made a personal oopsie and QQ'd unnecessarily about it on the forums. We would respect you more for that, than to rage on others pointing out your own idiocy.

you sound like a child
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2011

He can reroll on my server; I am a NightRage fangirl b:dirty
    I autopathed to the sage Cultivation guide and picked up the quest and it gave me demon cultivation chain. i want this fixed i dont want demon i want sage.
    I see that you autopathed and talked to the NPC you ended up at, not that you checked which NPC it was. Has it occurred to you that you may not have autopathed to the right NPC? I mean PWI isn't exactly all perfect-like about their game, you should have just double checked...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Esco, bro, just send in a ticket to the GMs and see what they say about it. there isn't much else you can do at this point.

it's possible it was a bug. and can be fixed.
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Omgpie - Lost City
    Omgpie - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Dude, you guys getting so troll! nobody can be that stupid.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I've known esco for a while now. he doesn't make mistakes like that and blame others. I firmly believe it is a bug
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Not surprised.