Options
13»

Comments

• Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You missed the point.

I never discounted the math, I clearly stated that I made my BM long before anyone even considered going demon on anything other than a cleric or archer.

And it wasn't intended on being a rant post, trust me I can rant if I wanted to. The point behind it all was to say that going sage isn't completely useless. And no, it's not because of the mastery BS. I have been able to outlive many of my demon counterparts simply because of the damage reduction the spark gives.
    I never said that sage was better, hell I even openly admitted that demon does do more damage. But nonetheless, my point still stands; if you don't know how to play, then no matter what you do, you will still suck at it.

Thus why you didnt get mocked

I got it trust me, just dont see the point of saying it again. On another note...

The sage spark vs demon on a reduction vs paint is 25% redux vs 17-20% damage gap so I'm gonna have to say the reason any demon died here is due to suckage. Without BP or a cleric i could see it mattering though.
    Gifs are hard to make work here