Multiclassing

2»

Comments

• etherswordcity
    etherswordcity Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    like: cleric that can stealth and run at 9.0 m/s+
    dislike: sin who can stealth, tank like a barb, run at 9.0 m/s+, heal itself, use HF and add the two BM stuns to it's own list of stuns
  • DeadlyShots - Dreamweaver
    DeadlyShots - Dreamweaver Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    It would be nice to have sime kind of multiclassing in game. It rly doesnt need to be much but to be able to learn few other classes skills of players chose. With that ability there will be many unique chars and game will be much more interesting. Imagine to create paladin with learning few cleric skills with bm or tank bm with barb buffs. Combinations r unlimited.

lmao stupidest suggest i ever read b:laugh QQ moar
  • DivineClaw - Raging Tide
    DivineClaw - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i see everyone shooting down the poor guy`s idea and not making any other suggestions themselves .the game is already unbalanced with 5aps running an end of game instance in 30 mins .or like on my server a bm soloing tt 2-3 squad mode (yes including ancient evil).with all of this magic classes lost most of their value .this is the only game i have played where normal attacks can be a lot better than using skills .with that said the multi/class idea can work with having only one secondary class ,and making some of that secondary class skills( not all) available.well i ll be happy if they just nerfed aps or gave the magic classes a little boost b:surrender
  • limuncleric
    limuncleric Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    This game become sh.it after t.born expansion. More sh.it become when TW was changed. with r9 gear they totaly ruined it and put cream on it with rep sale in cache shop. Then come second expansion i dont wanna talk about it yet. But 1 is shure everyone leave this game after sometime cursing pwi. Yes with this change u can make OP toon, but everyone can, not only cacshe shopers that hyper-oracled (or paid for FC idc) their toon in short time and bought r9 gear and still dont know what is agro or IH spam. U can nerf me idc im to long in this game to care about it, but this is something that can rly change game in positive way. To give back wizards pride and take a little pride to sins. But whocares make another sin. Im out....
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    This idea won't be even reviewed by developers, PWI is abandoned, they add fashion and new lucky packs. However multiclass would be limited, not like you could mix every class with another one, even if they like your idea it would be added in new MMO they make.
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
  • Zenorx - Harshlands
    Zenorx - Harshlands Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    It would be nice to have sime kind of multiclassing in game. It rly doesnt need to be much but to be able to learn few other classes skills of players chose. With that ability there will be many unique chars and game will be much more interesting. Imagine to create paladin with learning few cleric skills with bm or tank bm with barb buffs. Combinations r unlimited.

Paladins? Where?
  • Axions - Heavens Tear
    Axions - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    o.o that would be fun :P jk
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i see everyone shooting down the poor guy`s idea and not making any other suggestions themselves .

Because it's facepalming enough to read that there are no coherent suggestions to counter with.
    the game is already unbalanced with 5aps running an end of game instance in 30 mins .

So we should make it more unbalanced?
    or like on my server a bm soloing tt 2-3 squad mode (yes including ancient evil).

Or on my server, we have a sin who solos Harpy Wraith (find the video in this forum about farming herbs...).
    with all of this magic classes lost most of their value .

Because you don't know how to play them effectively. Same reason there aren't terribly many archers around, honestly.
    this is the only game i have played where normal attacks can be a lot better than using skills .

Wait, so you're saying that the sins are wasting their money on skills?
    with that said the multi/class idea can work with having only one secondary class ,and making some of that secondary class skills( not all) available.

That's a different game. If you want to go play it, feel free. We like Perfect World, thanks.
    well i ll be happy if they just nerfed aps or gave the magic classes a little boost b:surrender

Nerfing APS would only be crippling the problem. The underlying causes need to be fixed. As for magic classes, my experience is that many don't know how to play and should have rolled a sin so they can just hit random keys and be effective.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Apikiri - Lost City
    Apikiri - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    This idea won't be even reviewed by developers, PWI is abandoned, they add fashion and new lucky packs.

I guess the new race, two new classes, and new area they added was just a mirage. b:sad
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Any class that gets hf aside from bm would suddenly be pretty OP :o

An hf from 30 meters away followed by anything will kill anyone, if its a wiz, or cleric, or veno, or mystic, or psychic, or archer. A sin from stealthing doing crit glitch and hf will kill anyone; a barb doing hf and armageddon will kill anyone... etc, etc, etc.

I have an alternate idea.

Have a NEW list of 5 skills, that no class currently has, ok. Take the multiclassing thing; ANY class can learn TWO of these 5 skills, no more. Include mega long quest chain, etc etc. Have no idea what the skills should be, but this would be my modification/constructive feedback on the OP idea.

Cheers,

Azzazin

Edit: Upon further thinking, I have a few ideas.

1) self buff that lasts for 2 minutes with 5 minute cooldown. When you are hit by attack the skill has a 5% chance to reflect a status effect back onto attacker. Buff is removed when it procs.

2) self buff that lasts 2 minutes with 5 minute cooldown. When hit by attack, the skill has a 5% chance to recover 40% of your hp over 5 seconds. Buff is removed when it procs.

3) self buff that lasts 2 minutes with 5 minute cooldown. It gives you a 5% chance to do double damage on an attack. When skill procs, buff is removed.

4) self buff that lasts 2 minutes with 5 minute cooldown. It gives a 5% chance to absorb 80% of the damage of an incoming attack. When skill procs, buff is removed.

5) self buff that lasts 2 minutes with 5 minutes cooldown. It has a 10% chance per attack to add a single random buff which will last for 15 seconds (increased channeling, increased magic attack, increased physical attack, increased physical defense, increased magic defense, increased movement speed). Buff is removed when it procs.

Unique, useful, but probably not OP. Might be interesting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Any class that gets hf aside from bm would suddenly be pretty OP :o

An hf from 30 meters away followed by anything will kill anyone, if its a wiz, or cleric, or veno, or mystic, or psychic, or archer. A sin from stealthing doing crit glitch and hf will kill anyone; a barb doing hf and armageddon will kill anyone... etc, etc, etc.

I have an alternate idea.

Have a NEW list of 5 skills, that no class currently has, ok. Take the multiclassing thing; ANY class can learn TWO of these 5 skills, no more. Include mega long quest chain, etc etc. Have no idea what the skills should be, but this would be my modification/constructive feedback on the OP idea.

Cheers,

Azzazin

Edit: Upon further thinking, I have a few ideas.

1) self buff that lasts for 2 minutes with 5 minute cooldown. When you are hit by attack the skill has a 5% chance to reflect a status effect back onto attacker. Buff is removed when it procs.

2) self buff that lasts 2 minutes with 5 minute cooldown. When hit by attack, the skill has a 5% chance to recover 40% of your hp over 5 seconds. Buff is removed when it procs.

3) self buff that lasts 2 minutes with 5 minute cooldown. It gives you a 5% chance to do double damage on an attack. When skill procs, buff is removed.

4) self buff that lasts 2 minutes with 5 minute cooldown. It gives a 5% chance to absorb 80% of the damage of an incoming attack. When skill procs, buff is removed.

5) self buff that lasts 2 minutes with 5 minutes cooldown. It has a 10% chance per attack to add a single random buff which will last for 15 seconds (increased channeling, increased magic attack, increased physical attack, increased physical defense, increased magic defense, increased movement speed). Buff is removed when it procs.

Unique, useful, but probably not OP. Might be interesting.

Now THIS I like, this could work. It would give a major overhaul to all classes. Imagine a wizzy with a random ridiculous increase in physical defense, or a psy with monster channeling speed. b:scared
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Avriel - Harshlands
    Avriel - Harshlands Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    This idea won't be even reviewed by developers, PWI is abandoned

Quoted for truth
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I'll make a separate thread and see what the response is. I don't think many people are reading this thread anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.