Best "Factors in TW" under different situation.

INexperience - Raging Tide
INexperience - Raging Tide Posts: 70 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Tideswell (East)
A few days ago I made the thread, top "PK-ers". Now it is time to have some discussion for the top "Factors" in Territory Wars. Those who made a difference in TW in each class followed by a quick explanation.

Barbarian: linc : He was a reliable catapult barb ever since the Infamy days. Is, has been and will always be a true catapult barb. Honorable mention: Man.

Venomancer: dancing_eyes : Strategist. Makes common and simple orders for QQme but it sure as hell works. Honorable mention: _Mio_.

Cleric: Clexor : Again, probably a rando to everyone, but is probably the best catapult cleric with 8k hp buffed. Very very skilled, and probably no one will know till squaded with him. Honorable mention: Isabo

Archer: RainZ : When there was QQme vs Infamy, he was probably one of QQme's top guns, clearing waves of pushes of Infamy. Very smart and knowledgeable of his class in TW. Honorable mention: NightRage

Wizard: Nuff_Said : Carried Leviathan for quite an interesting journey with his TT99 back then. Honorable mention: Enemy

Blade Master: Remvrandt : Maybe one of the most active TW BM from the start until recently. From Insight to QQme/Infamy wars. With good refines and considered high HP, he changed TWs. Honorable mention: Aasimar

Assassin: KoPi : Although sins are almost easy to be useless in TW, KoPi serves his purpose as a good scout and Defensive sin. As a man disguised as a woman, he is definitely doing the job of a man. Honorable mention: Aeternus

Psychic: Shamoke: Very quite annoying, but makes it more sweeter to kill in TW. Very fast in decisions. Honorable mention: LuciferV

New Classes: Pass on this one
Post edited by INexperience - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Barb: whomper, for the sheer fact he has godly HP and insane damage reduction, he is a pain to kill even purged and amped, and with CADHLA always on him healing, he doesnt go down often.
    Cleric: Mrs_Mav is able to rez people in TW faster than my sin was capable of killing them, then she would drop me. 82% channeling is ridiculous and she has good HP
    Veno: do any of them TW anymore? ill edit this when i see some veno's TW
    Archer: nightrage. no contest. when it comes to know what to do and when to do it, RT has no better archer than NR (hes also one of the few on RT that knows how to kite instead of fists ;D [and no, that wasnt a shot at zav {ok maybe a tiny one}])
    BM: TheMagicPimp and BladedTony will always be RT's best BMs, what they lack in gear they more than make up for in skill. 2 of the only BMs i see using axes in TW, not to mention pro stun/HFing with called targets
    Wiz: my first instinct was spellcaster because of his +12 weapon, but he is too easily lured off by himself to get gangbanged. though i would have to say Fenrae or Sarbear because not only do they have gear, they know their class as well, deadly combo
    Sin: useless in TW so i wont even bother with this
    Psy: LuciferV. 'nuffsaid about that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XenonStorm - Raging Tide
    XenonStorm - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    what is this? You guys forgot me! :D
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    they said best.. not top5
    b:chuckle
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    what is this? You guys forgot me! :D

lawlz.... that's it. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • Antithesis - Raging Tide
    Antithesis - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I want an honourable mention :(

Q.Q
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    If it's similar to the previous thread I take it that we have to nominate ppl by skill since we are assuming they got similar or equal gears.Also,I'd like to point out that all my nominations are based on what I've seen from what TWs I've been in before the rank sale when you needed more than just facerolling your keyboard in order to kill some1.Sry to all you folks out there that became "factors" after the rank sale.

Barb: man,whomper,linc,knullruffs - the 1st 3 are great cat barbs and have been pulling catas for a while now,Man's pretty noticeable when not pulling a cata.Knulls the few times he pulled a cata too but I'd mostly like to mention that I was squaded with him for several of the good TWs and he was a pretty good barb to have in squad,you'd be surprised if you'd have seen him then :P

Veno: Mara,dancing_eyes,Riyanna,Kali - hard not to notice them...good at purging,surviving,killing,distracting ppl.

BM: won't nominate myself so I'll go with Bladed_Tony,AnneNuesse & Spawned - our RT bms were "born" after the aps era so too few of them actually use their axes properly in TW even if this should be just a basic,these guys can do a bit more than that though. I'm sure there are others but I haven't seen them TW enough to say.

Wiz: Nuff_Said,Sarbear,enemy,harrydresden - I'd put Scion here but the dude lags too much in TW.Enemy & Harry were always more noticeable in TW than others,naturally spell was noticeable too but we're talking about skill here not gear.As for Nuff & Sar,what can I say?Most of my TWs have been with both of them in my squad and I know a lot of ppl dropped to our coordinated attacks.Wiz+bm is such an awesome TW combo b:dirty Oh,and if I might add that Sar's the best when it comes to surviving.

Archer: Zav - no1 can TW for such a long time as he did and have ppl not even know of his existence till much later.Now we all know who this awesome player is: he's that archer that manages to have less kills than some bms & barbs that have TW'ed as much as him or less and the one that uses those fists better than any TW archer out there.Takes some1 truly unique to pull all this off,ijs.

Just kidding,so anyways I'll go with Anarky,NightRage,RainZ and Dylena although he didn't get to do many TWs on his archer when they were actually good,he was good as an archer ever since his sanctuary days :P

Cleric: Choco,SC,CADHALA,AdrianaP,Mrs_Mav,Bantonesa,too many here but I know that QQme has most of them.The skill needed to play a cleric in TW these days compared to the skill needed to play other classes is on a whole different level though.If I realized this sooner I would've probably been a cleric instead of a bm.While a bm's also challenging to play in TW,once you learn the basics you're pretty limited to doing that thing only,you used to be able to do more thought but not with all the firepower and lack of defensive gears that are in game now.A cleric however still requires a lot of awareness to be trully pro in TW.Unlike other classes that only have 1 or 2 TW roles,a cleric has so much more(a cata cleric is limited too though).A good one will heal & buff over being a metal mage but a truly pro cleric will know who & when to buff either aoe or single,res,purify,heal,shield,time defensive skills,sleep & paralize and DD ; there isn't any other class in PWI that's requires to do this much.

Psy: Shamoke,LuciferV - Haven't seen Luci in TW that much but I'm sure he does great there too.Shamoke is one psy whom I forgot to mention on the top pker list as well.

Sin:Legend,Talim,Aziani,Asheera,Wofly - I would say Veritas but I haven't seen him TW enough and on our fish populated server(all servers are fish populated now with r8 so cheap but we had tons of them before that)and these were the only ones that really got my attention TW-wise.

Mystik: haven't TW'ed vs any.

Seeker: Haven't TW'ed vs any.
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I loled at the Archer section Pimpy
    and Veri knew how to use his Genie in TW to take out a group of ppl with Bramble rage.. i'd add him to that list of sins..
    b:bye
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • WhiteEther - Raging Tide
    WhiteEther - Raging Tide Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Ill just say the names that first come to my head(from what I've seen in the TWs I have participated), no particular order...

Barbarian: Whomper, Man, linc

Venomancer: Kali, dancing

Cleric: Clexor : Mrs_Mav, SC, me

Archer: NR, Anarky<-dont know if he still plays

Wizard: Enemy, SpellCaster, Nuff_Said

Blade Master: Remvrandt, Pimp

Assassin: No names come to my head, but a lot have ninja'd me in tw lol

Psychic: Luci
  • HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited March 2011

Sin:Legend, Talim

LMFAO.

trolololol
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Pimpeh forgot naming meh! b:cry

Levi's pro basebuffer b:cute
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Yo yo my name didn't make this this either
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    This is my point of view, wont say they are the best since I havent seen everyone but those are who I consider the biggest threats in TW.

Barb: Whomper (A pain to kill), TeddyBear (Nobody plays barb as well as he does with the gears he has/had).

Cleric: Choco (Always my favourite<3), AdrianaP (does her job in perfection), QQme clerics (To many to name, impresses me how many gets ressed buffed and healed during fights).

Veno: Kali (Beast, nuff said).

Archer: Anarky (Insane archer that knows his class from top to toe), Arvandor (A pro at staying alive)

BM: TheMagicPimp (Probably the person I like to PK/TW with the most, knows exactly how to play with me), Kemar (A person that knows how to time debuffs with DDs), Aasimar (Beast overral).

Wiz: Scion (One of the most skilled wizzys on the server), Bambition (same as Scion), Kyleran (same as Bambi and Scion)..Tobad none of them play anymore.

Sin: They dont do much in TW..

Psy: LuciferV (Kills to many on his way), Shamoke (Skilled psy that knows his class very well), Astarte_Val (She doesnt even use skills to get me killed, screams on vent at me and I get myself killed).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Barb: Man, Whomper, linc and my hubby ofc b:cute

Cleric: Banto, SC, Woodi, Adri, Chocoooo, Mrs_Mav

Veno: Mara, original Riya, dancing

Archer: Miyake, Lily, Anarky, Dyl, hated em all b:angry

BM: Pimpy, Tony, Aasi, Rem, Ben

Wiz: harrydresden, Scion, Bambi, Enemy, Sarbear

Sin: Wolfy was a pain in the ***, ninjaed me a lot in the QQme vs Levi wars b:sad

Psy: Luci, Shamoke
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Yay i got mentioned Twice
    b:cool
    too bad i dont Tw with bm anymore
    b:chuckle
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • BloodIetter - Archosaur
    BloodIetter - Archosaur Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Sin: useless in TW so i wont even bother with this

You guys must have terrable sins on your server =S

last TW I was in I got 121 kills ... I think I served my purpose
  • INexperience - Raging Tide
    INexperience - Raging Tide Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited March 2011

iHurd Archosaur has a sea of level 70s
  • Lol_U_Mad - Raging Tide
    Lol_U_Mad - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Barb: No clue; haven't done TW against big factions

Veno: No clue; haven't done TW against big factions

Archer: No clue; haven't done TW against big factions

Cleric: No clue; haven't done TW against big factions

Bm: No clue; haven't done TW against big factions; only seen Aasamir

Wizard: No clue; haven't done TW against big factions

Sin: No clue; haven't done TW against big factions;

Psy: No clue; haven't done TW against big factions; only seen LuciferV

Seeker: No clue; haven't done TW against big factions; fail high lvl seekers

Mystic: No clue; haven't done TW against big factions; only trolls trolling more
    Lol_U_Mad : I m 14 years old.
    _jaffa_: you have to be over 15 to play this
    Lol_U_Mad: APRIL FOOLED>>>>BAMMM
    _jaffa_: lol u ****** im gonna sue you for *****
    b:victory
    edited March 2011
    LMFAO.

trolololol

They were actually pretty good in TW when compared to the most sins on this server,at least in the Levi/QQme wars.Just because you don't like them doesn't mean they were bad and also remember that you probably missed half of those TWs if not more,god forbid that some ppl might've learned to play better in that time.b:shutup

This brings me to one thing that I've always wanted to say :

Is it really that hard for ppl to be unbiased when posting in threads like this?I've nominated a few ppl that I don't really like or get along with but that doesn't make them bad players,ijs.

And damn,I forgot about Ambi,Kyle & Teddy,then again Teddy wasn't TW'ing much back then.I would've also named TigerSensei since he was a good cata barb but the fact that he was never really open to new ideas & suggestions was always an issue -.-
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    They were actually pretty good in TW when compared to the most sins on this server,at least in the Levi/QQme wars.Just because you don't like them doesn't mean they were bad and also remember that you probably missed half of those TWs if not more,god forbid that some ppl might've learned to play better in that time.b:shutup

He didnt miss them, he was just laying in enemy HQ being the finest keyboard warrior he could be.
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Barb: Er...Whomper I guess since hes the only one who proves to be a problem.

Cleric: easily Choco, don't even have to ask for buffs or be in her squad, she just knows. b:kiss

Veno: Mara, Riyanna, Kali

Archer: Anarky

BM: Pimpy, Tony, Buddy, my levi bm's <3

Wiz: Nuffles aka Nuff_Said

Sin: I don't really know, they all kill me.

Psy: Luci, such a beast from even the Carebear days. b:chuckle
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited March 2011

This brings me to one thing that I've always wanted to say :

Is it really that hard for ppl to be unbiased when posting in threads like this?I've nominated a few ppl that I don't really like or get along with but that doesn't make them bad players,ijs.

And damn,I forgot about Ambi,Kyle & Teddy,then again Teddy wasn't TW'ing much back then.I would've also named TigerSensei since he was a good cata barb but the fact that he was never really open to new ideas & suggestions was always an issue -.-

Okay maybe Legend, but not Talim. She was still god awful, even when she bought R8. That's probably why she ragequit.

And I was the best keyboard warrior on the server.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited March 2011

big deal, TW isnt about kill count so clearly you should play a serious TW server (in otherwords something besides archo)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Let's see

Barb: Hand's down whomper, absolute best cata barb in the entire server.
    Veno: When it comes to effectiveness of the character I'd have to say Mara, who kept a lot of people purged/amped and did some crazy damage. When it comes to overall impact on the TW I'd have to say dancing eyes.
    Mage: Spell_Caster simply because he's such a hate target that everyone loves to focus him leaving all our other DDs to pew pew
    BM: TheMagicPimp, Remvrandt before he died IRL both were able to focus on what makes BMs effective in TW, stuns and HF.
    Archer: RainZ was pretty effective at clearing out large masses of people, and was good enough at survival so that it takes a group effort to focus him down
    Cleric: Mrs_Mav = OP channeling. All that -channel makes a huge difference in a TW where that extra .1 second off is the difference between using a skill and being interrupted.
    Assassin: lol sin in TW. Srsly tho, whoever is best at scouting.
    Psychic: SSarmento has visa card +12 and can be indestructible. LuciferV is also a great psy in TW but he loses points since it's been a long time since he's been in a TW that mattered.

Bonus list:

Mage: techomage (pyro shell FTW) runner up: ItzElysium
    BM: nublade
    Archer: all that use BoA from the air
    Cleric: all clerics that metal mage and not heal
    Veno: ones that never purge/amp
    Barbarian: the ones that use flesh ream on towers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Ohhh i can make a list too!

Barb: Hardest to take down is definately Whomper. Favourite Arma will always be Mans, his arma makes me so happy :D Favourite barbs to squad with: Bryan (low profile, but a really good player <3), Knufflruffl ofc and Teddy the pro (god, he can stay alive really long :O), Tigersensei was a pretty good cata barb, Shelter used to be, didnt see much of them since the R8/R9 era began.
    Cleric: AdrianaP, she even resses, buffs and heals my squad cause i always die b:sad SC and Banto just have godly HP and def, go metal mages! Fav Base Buff: Frijoleroooo, no one buffs like you <3
    BM: ThePimp (just owns in any PvP), AnneNuesse, Aasi, KaMet (beasts, that is all)
    Wizzies: Most feared: Spell_Caster, i think he got a thing for me b:cry Enemy is pretty scary too. Smartest Wiz is prolly Sarbear... when the whole squad is dead, she is still alive and kicking :D
    Archers: theres no one as pro as Anarky, nuff said. The one i hate to fight most: definately RainZ.
    Veno: Kali (im so happy i dont have to fight you anymore xD), Mara, Mister Pie when he was still playing Veno instead of useless sin :P
    Sin: only a dead sin is a good sin. Veritas_ was actually the only sin ever IMO that made a difference in TW.
    Psy: SSarmento hurts. Should say Luci, but cant really judge him in TW. I think lez is doing a pretty good job in TW too, but i guess QQme can judge that better than me xD

Cant wait to see some EGs in TW :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2011
    Um,why did ppl put Ssarmento up there? I thought the thread was like the other one where it would be assumed that ppl had similar gear.I don't recall him being noticeable till he got r9.
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Don't be talking about your selves with such zeals..you'll be replaced by r10 players in no time b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Barb: Thanatos

Cleric: Tyng

BM: Motoko

Wizard: Ambition

Archer: NightRage

Assassin: Legend

Veno: Hentai

Psychic: Hypnos

HURRDURRR I CAN MAKE BIASED POSTS TOO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    no mentions for fuzzy_wuzzy?

biased post are biased
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited April 2011

biased post are biased

Well, we can only judge what we've fought with or against. b:surrender I guess people that met Fuzzy on the battlefield just dont use forums?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _YAWN_ - Raging Tide
    _YAWN_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Ohhh i can make a list too!

Barb: Hardest to take down is definately Whomper. Favourite Arma will always be Mans, his arma makes me so happy :D Favourite barbs to squad with: Bryan (low profile, but a really good player <3), Knufflruffl ofc and Teddy the pro (god, he can stay alive really long :O), Tigersensei was a pretty good cata barb, Shelter used to be, didnt see much of them since the R8/R9 era began.

Props to Choco for naming Tiger and Shelter, they carried Levi during the summer against QQme.