Crafting

bella09
bella09 Posts: 2 Arc User
Is the crafting bugged? There's no quest to start. Doesn't matter what level character or class I try. Went to the elder first.

Answers

• zenmonkeyzzz
    zenmonkeyzzz Posts: 48 Arc User
    Not sure what level your characters are. I have a lvl 31 character that has a quest Production Skill - Visit The Elder ( green quest ) received at lvl 30 I think (maybe 28). Another char of mine (level 26) doesn't have the quest yet.
  • bella09
    bella09 Posts: 2 Arc User
    He has no quests for any of my characters no matter what level they are. I have been to there various elders. Thats why I ask is crafting bugged.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    What does it show for crafting in your passive skills? Maybe you did the initial L1 quest and now just need to level up the skills.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • zunniah1
    zunniah1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I raised a character to level 20, no crafting availlable in Celestial Vale. Went to Elder in my city as soon as they let me out of CV and no quest at Elder or Craftsman. My searches show me you can start crafting at level 5. So something is wrong.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    I think they raised it to level 28
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    It was raised to level 28, yeah. Most sources will still say level 5 because it was only updated a couple of years ago and a lot of online sources are rather outdated. In fact the wiki still says level 5, hmm...I'll go fix that now.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com