To all you APS users

Options
2»

Comments

• vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol... People talk of 5aps players like everyone of them has nirvy +12s, and all of them can crit 100+k etc etc...

There are still 5ap players out there that may be able to attack 5 times a second, but still dont do **** for damage in that second...
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    What I see happening if PW nerfed aps:

1. We've experienced DDoS attacks just a few days ago...Yeah, imagine that on a much larger scale. <.<

2. Or how about a mass exodus? All those you rely on to tank your BHs and ****? Gone. Better learn how to not be a squishy mage quick.

3. Charge per run. This I can see being the most probable. If you're a mage and not a cleric, bet on having to pay a fee just to even fill the spot.

Honestly, APS really isn't a mage's problem as to why they can't get nirvana runs. They're just lazy. Just grab a stack of tele's and go buck wild in WC. It really is that simple. Honest. I've seen it. o.o
    Hell just reply to world chats.

I was making a squad and world chatted for members

"Nirvana squad looking for DDs, Pm me class"

Didn't ask for "aps dds"

Didn't say "must have 5.0"

Just looking for DDs.

The ONLY people who replied? Sins, BMs, archers, and barbs (with claw build)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ^^ the masses are prob programmed to it by now... if not 5aps, why bother.
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hell just reply to world chats.

I was making a squad and world chatted for members

"Nirvana squad looking for DDs, Pm me class"

Didn't ask for "aps dds"

Didn't say "must have 5.0"

Just looking for DDs.

The ONLY people who replied? Sins, BMs, archers, and barbs (with claw build)

Yeah, that too.

I see a lot of shouts for non-aps squads too, so that also works.

Seriously though. Remove aps and ima start charging 500k a spot for any wiz that tries to sneak in my squad, just out of spite.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'd stop taking arcanes to nirvana and fill their spots with people who have 3.33 aps.

I'd never take any people who are not even assassin/bm who are not at least 3.33 APS or not a veno with max amp / debuff / purge...

See how much of a jerk I sound like? That is what you sound like. b:bye
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Sins would be much much worse if max aps was 3.33. As they dont need to widnshield out of stealth, istead they can occult or frenzy you every time with their 3.33 zerk daggers! yay!
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yulk, get a character to 100 then try NV with a non aps squad. Its stupidly annoying how long it takes. When i can do a run earn 400k in 15 mins, or go non aps and take 45 mins? What would i rather do? 3 runs in 45 mins to make 1.2m? Or 1 run in 45 mins to make 400k Where im gonna have the same repair fee's no matter what? Average repair at 4aps on my NV daggers is about 40k after a run.
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yulk, get a character to 100 then try NV with a non aps squad. Its stupidly annoying how long it takes. When i can do a run earn 400k in 15 mins, or go non aps and take 45 mins? What would i rather do? 3 runs in 45 mins to make 1.2m? Or 1 run in 45 mins to make 400k Where im gonna have the same repair fee's no matter what? Average repair at 4aps on my NV daggers is about 40k after a run.

Sure when I feel like it, I could just use a veno and jump amp / myriad rainbow, doesn't take much to get into squads as a 5APS BM/Assassin/veno b:pleased

Edit: I am just showing how much of a baby Rwargh is acting like.
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I dont mind taking a veno along, its nice for the second boss. But i can also bring a 5aps BM with that debuff pole(forget which one) and have dragons >.>
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I dont mind taking a veno along, its nice for the second boss. But i can also bring a 5aps BM with that debuff pole(forget which one) and have dragons >.>

Glacial spike?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Not the skill, its an actual weapon that has a purge effect on it.
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Imagine sage veno with sage debuffs. 2 demon bm with hell HF+GS having 5.0 with g15 frenzied rage and 3 sins having 4.0 with rank 9 and hell subsea.. ZOMG 2 minute squads.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    For those mages who can't get squad for whatever reason and don't want to make an aps class themselves...

There's another option--marry an aps char.

b:chuckle
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • Wunderkind - Dreamweaver
    Wunderkind - Dreamweaver Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Imagine sage veno with sage debuffs. 2 demon bm with hell HF+GS having 5.0 with g15 frenzied rage and 3 sins having 4.0 with rank 9 and hell subsea.. ZOMG 2 minute squads.

As I said in a previous post about squads in Nirvana, you can only go about 5-6min at minimum. Trying to push any faster results in to many skills being out and possibly needing to run from tyrant/stuff like that causing it to be longer.
    Currently: pwcalc.com/b4c92dacf1da8c21
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I thing I dislike about fast Nirv squads, the boss doesn't usually refill my chi back up so I can triple spark again......

:P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I thing I dislike about fast Nirv squads, the boss doesn't usually refill my chi back up so I can triple spark again......

:P

Which is why I love pk mode, infinite chi on NPCs b:dirty
  • Dragono - Lost City
    Dragono - Lost City Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So now I think the limit with APS is maybe reached now.
    My brother told me that he run NV with a 5aps VENOMANCER!!!
    Can pls somebody say that is can only be a joke pls?
    I am from Germany and I am sorry if my English isn't very good b:surrender
  • Nael - Dreamweaver
    Nael - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So now I think the limit with APS is maybe reached now.
    My brother told me that he run NV with a 5aps VENOMANCER!!!
    Can pls somebody say that is can only be a joke pls?

It's not a joke, there are some on the Japanese servers and there is one in Dreamweaver.
    And it's actually pretty legit, since Venos get more increase in weapon damage during triple spark (650% as opposed to 500% for melee classes). Veno that can amp/purge + be 5 aps = best asset in Nirvana.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    How, exactly, does a Veno get past 4.0? Spark doesn't give an APS boost to Venos.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Nael - Dreamweaver
    Nael - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    How, exactly, does a Veno get past 4.0? Spark doesn't give an APS boost to Venos.

Same way sage Barbs and Sins get 5 aps. Genie.
  • Dragono - Lost City
    Dragono - Lost City Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So its true <.<
    Arcane classes go 5aps...
    Why shouldnt we trash all classes and EQ and have only aps related things here?
    Would be the esiest way cause everything is aps now so developers dont need to invet magic EQ any longer ^^
    I am from Germany and I am sorry if my English isn't very good b:surrender
  • _Fuzz_ - Lost City
    _Fuzz_ - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    APS will never get nerfed becasue PWI will lose money if it is. not to mention it would happe on the cn version first and we would hear of the massive RQ from there before it happens here.

My view of it is: IF APS does get nerfed, it will only be nerfed in the fact of you can only get UP TO 3.33 WITHOUT spark or any other aps buff. meaning 5 aps would still be possible. the only draw back would be you cant get 4/5 aps unsparked (aka no more perma 5 aps sages).

if it was nerfed in that way it wouldn't cause any RQ, just means those demons that have 4/5 aps unsparked can up their deff by trading some -int gear for better deff gear. in other words if;

If aps is nerfed this way, you didn;t make them that much weaker, you made them that much stronger.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    <- would quit this bm

either use the coin from its gear to roll another toon or just move to another game, dont see what the QQ is about 5 aps is cheap and makes pve farming as a F2P easy

if they nerfed sins i would buy the devs personal "women of the oldest proffesion" in grattitude
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Same way sage Barbs and Sins get 5 aps. Genie.

Ahhh... Yes, Wind Shield, and... I can't ever remember the name of the other skill, I use it on my BM and Archer to get Archer to 1.0 with bow, and BM to 2.0 with fists (80 archer, 68 BM).

Relentless Courage, that's it.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Cyb_kairu - Sanctuary
    Cyb_kairu - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Your argument is pretty invalid when it comes to people needing "normal" barbs for 3-3 or GV. I do most my full GVs at spawn point with no barb since barbs are pretty extinct. Barb buffs are nice, but not required. No one does GV anymore because FCC is way more EXP. Nowadays people can DD (BP) tank bosses so the barb really can never hold aggro.

It really depends on gear, you can't assume 5APS barbs cannot tank. There's plenty of 25-30K HP fist barbs out there with all +11 gear that tank better than "normal" vit barbs. Same goes for BMs, I see tons of 20K HP + BMs out there... build doesn't matter, it's a matter of like 100 stat points and difference of 2K HP. Last I checked there's hardly a noticeable difference between a 30K HP barb and 28K HP barb.

dan that's not entirely true. you know 5.0 barbs and +11's ect ect. now here's the questions

1. would he go with random people - doubt it he has friends

2. count the number of +11 armor barbs at 4-5.0 at 25-30k hp, pretty sure it's not a large number right?

3. ur in Regi, leader of regi btw. in your faction, and in others like vindi theirs a ton of csers and being the leader of one of the top factions chances are your going to know some of these high cser barbs, but your AVERAGE barb isn't going to be +10-11 or higher refined 25-30k+ hp i'm sorry but that's just not common. especially considering it's extremely expencive to get a +11 in the 1st place when your a non cs/merchant.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    dan that's not entirely true. you know 5.0 barbs and +11's ect ect. now here's the questions

1. would he go with random people - doubt it he has friends

2. count the number of +11 armor barbs at 4-5.0 at 25-30k hp, pretty sure it's not a large number right?

3. ur in Regi, leader of regi btw. in your faction, and in others like vindi theirs a ton of csers and being the leader of one of the top factions chances are your going to know some of these high cser barbs, but your AVERAGE barb isn't going to be +10-11 or higher refined 25-30k+ hp i'm sorry but that's just not common. especially considering it's extremely expencive to get a +11 in the 1st place when your a non cs/merchant.

my barb will have 18k hp as a fist build if i use my bm's +5 flawless sharded armor

+10-11 is CS or long time player gear yes, but +5 works just fine for almost any PvE instance
    Gifs are hard to make work here