Not Getting 3 Sparks Back?

Options
Wunderkind - Dreamweaver
Wunderkind - Dreamweaver Posts: 315 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
I'm not exactly sure what happened during the tiger event. I was on the boss hitting and 5 different times I sparked started to hit and never got 3 sparks back after my spark wore off.

I checked my gear and everything and that was all fine, there was no skills cast on me, or anything strange. I think there was one point where I kept hitting my hotkey and clicking boss and I refused to start hitting again. Anyone have any ideas, the only thing I can think of would be possible lag, but I have NEVER experienced anything like this before. Cost me top 5. b:surrender
Currently: pwcalc.com/b4c92dacf1da8c21
Post edited by Wunderkind - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    . I think there was one point where I kept hitting my hotkey and clicking boss and I refused to start hitting again. Anyone have any ideas, the only thing I can think of would be possible lag, but I have NEVER experienced anything like this before. Cost me top 5. b:surrender

Sounds like you lagged badly. Sometimes it happens and you stop attacking/etc, but don't actually dc either. It's annoying, but fortunately not overly common.
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I used to have that every once in a while...
    tanking a boss with my herc in TT... screenfreeze... x.x keep pressing the heal button like and idiot being like omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

screen unfreezes nothing happened.. just kept healing... >.>" phew

you probably had about the same thing xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    When this happened to me it was because my claws broke without me noticing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I used to have that every once in a while...
    tanking a boss with my herc in TT... screenfreeze... x.x keep pressing the heal button like and idiot being like omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

screen unfreezes nothing happened.. just kept healing and see a large string of numbers flash by quickly above herc's head... >.>" phew

you probably had about the same thing xD

Fixed!
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Happens to me all the time. But maybe because I'm not 5.0 b:chuckle

not sure if this is a serious thread or not, but on the assumption it is.. maybe the boss moved and you were out of range at first, causing a delay in you being able to hit the boss - thus delay in chi gain. the other part sounds like a lag spike though.. been pretty common since the weekend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    Fixed!

There wasn't.. >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    uhm if its what i think you mean, then no its not lag.

like when you set on the tiger event bosses, do not place yourself at the side. back or front best. when aggro switches its like u can get randomly half-stuck ( i dunno how to say)
    But i notice that like hitting stops and start again and maybe only gain 250 chi during 15 sec spark.
    gotta move char and start hitting again to get full speed back or w/e. sometimes even stops completely for me so wont start attack unless i move a step.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Wunderkind - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    When this happened to me it was because my claws broke without me noticing.

My daggers were repaired full before event so it def wasn't that.
    uhm if its what i think you mean, then no its not lag.

like when you set on the tiger event bosses, do not place yourself at the side. back or front best. when aggro switches its like u can get randomly half-stuck ( i dunno how to say)
    But i notice that like hitting stops and start again and maybe only gain 250 chi during 15 sec spark.
    gotta move char and start hitting again to get full speed back or w/e. sometimes even stops completely for me so wont start attack unless i move a step.

After rethinking about it they aggro did switch a few times, but I guess I will just have to place my char in a better spot next time. Stupid glitches in this game. b:surrender
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It's lag, it's happened to me before when I manually used triple spark then auto attack, just set it to a macro and it should prevent it from happening.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Wunderkind - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It's lag, it's happened to me before when I manually used triple spark then auto attack, just set it to a macro and it should prevent it from happening.

Well hope I don't have that happen again >_>
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i think there may be very short duration stuns that will interrupt auto-hitting/macros. idk, could be wrong, but this happens quite a bit when i do event on bm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]