The losers of Etherblade (must see)

Options
So I post this here because category "server symposium" has not been updated with new server names ,I will begin by congratulating nemsis/ascend for dragging down yet another faction lol.So basically defiance being the so called bullies of archosaur win again, even tho their enemy doubled in size,allow me to explain what I meant by doubled in size. Believe me or not, ascend or nemsis (whatever you want to call them) joint with "karma" or at least 50% of the members of ascend got transferred to karma just seconds after the server merge was complete,i know... Shocking lol...Anyways defiance suffered abit due to the large numbers however that would be the only time karma ever won after taking in a disease called ascend lol. I feel sorry for them that they had to get involved with ascend ,but hey, your to blame for picking up the bomb. Later on karma cries after being slightly out numbered by defiance which is funny to me, because that's what their plan was in the first place to out number defiance.With that being said another attempt to over come defiance has failed as usual.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.