Options
    Grim, get in my belly!

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dakuken - Dreamweaver
    Dakuken - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    your better at pve then me? thats why when we did bh SoT you were dead half the time and i was alive i was uncharmed and wasnt potting half the time and just using sutra.

You can't really form a valid opinion of someone based on one run. I had no pots, no genie, and let's not forget you haven't the ability to actually gain chi. This is hardly a valid example though considering the fact that I wasn't really at my a-game that day, everyone has off days.

Now.. as it stands, with me being fully geared again with everything I need... I'm willing to bet I'm better at PvE just like I am PvP. Remember when you tried and failed at tanking the snake boss? And you know.. did kinda horribly at it? :P I sat there and tanked it for about 800k HP without a Cleric, while the Cleric waited on their scroll on cd from earlier, then tanked it without dying once the Cleric was back up. If you're so amazing how come you weren't able to achieve that result as well? I mean, you know.. since Sage is SO much better in PvE and all.. and I'm so fail...

Like I said.. prove me wrong and show me you're ACTUALLY better, instead of throwing around words and irrelevant examples.

Also, Destiny.. I understand the whole "I have to defend my husband and take his side on everything" thing... I do, trust me, but honestly.. just let us work this out ourselves instead of getting pissy at me when Esco is doing the exact same thing, he started this not me.

Sorry Grim... not my fault Esco's not letting it go :)
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You can't really form a valid opinion of someone based on one run. I had no pots, no genie, and let's not forget you haven't the ability to actually gain chi. This is hardly a valid example though considering the fact that I wasn't really at my a-game that day, everyone has off days.

Now.. as it stands, with me being fully geared again with everything I need... I'm willing to bet I'm better at PvE just like I am PvP. Remember when you tried and failed at tanking the snake boss? And you know.. did kinda horribly at it? :P I sat there and tanked it for about 800k HP without a Cleric, while the Cleric waited on their scroll on cd from earlier, then tanked it without dying once the Cleric was back up. If you're so amazing how come you weren't able to achieve that result as well? I mean, you know.. since Sage is SO much better in PvE and all.. and I'm so fail...

Like I said.. prove me wrong and show me you're ACTUALLY better, instead of throwing around words and irrelevant examples.

Also, Destiny.. I understand the whole "I have to defend my husband and take his side on everything" thing... I do, trust me, but honestly.. just let us work this out ourselves instead of getting pissy at me when Esco is doing the exact same thing, he started this not me.

Sorry Grim... not my fault Esco's not letting it go :)

I don't give a **** who started it. And I already told him not to reply to this thread anymore because all it's doing is upsetting him (and by "him" I mean "me" because I know how much of a big mouth he has at times) unnecessarily.

FFS, no one is better than anyone in this game. And the whole sage vs demon bm **** is relative. Some people prefer sage BM's (myself included, and that's not bias--I drool with sage bell on me regardless of who casts it), and some like demon BM's. So if that's what this whole bs argument is about, then *smacks Zan* stop it.

(And don't think my fiance's getting off scot-free. If I see that he has posted after I told him not to...he's gonna get it)

And no, Grim. You will not have pictures of our BSDM moments. b:bye
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • Yoruichi_Ky - Dreamweaver
    Yoruichi_Ky - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Please stop fighting this was never ment to become a fight it was more of a vote on who u think represents our server that is all. After i had the top 52 i was going to have PWI Dreamweaver playing cards made that is all
  • Getter_Robo - Dreamweaver
    Getter_Robo - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    b:sinb:sad No more fighting and nore will the popcorn be passed out. Let the drama die and keep on the hugs.

Does it really matter who did what first? Fine, I am the first bm that realized that Waffles will always be the true source of power b:mischievous

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM FOR HexOmega. I SPAM FOR HIM
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I like hugs. And waffles.

And strawberry syrup. Is there even such a thing? b:question
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

edited March 2011
    Options
    Once found someone had made spicy peanut-butter, so why not?
  • Satchiko - Dreamweaver
    Satchiko - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Am I the only person who was happy to not really have their name thrown around? I like being obscure.
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Am I the only person who was happy to not really have their name thrown around? I like being obscure.

I remember you. Vaguely. I think.
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Mods would have been locked this thread in our forums
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver
    _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Mods would have been locked this thread in our forums
    well your mods suck then. go back to "your forum" b:laugh
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Our forums are like.. 10 time as sexy as yours, that's why :o
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You guys Forums are boring ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BloodyOne - Dreamweaver
    BloodyOne - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    if your making playing cards with people i wanan be number 1 in that suit thats black and looks like a little tree b:laugh
    and no not the clover the other one
    b:shocked no signature
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

Our forums have pure non-game-related math.

/comparison
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • BloodyOne - Dreamweaver
    BloodyOne - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I Figured out what the suit is called. Spruces! i wanan be the 1 of Spruces b:laugh can i can i can i? :D
    b:shocked no signature
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Our forums have pure non-game-related math.

/comparison

Yuck math
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver
    _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    SO if our forum boring whatcha doing here? Oh yea cause your forum and server are boring b:laugh
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

Now that's where you're wrong mah frand.

I clearly posted your name here XD
  • Satchiko - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Now that's where you're wrong mah frand.

I clearly posted your name here XD

That's why I went with "not really" when I said nobody remembered me >.> Of course if I were smarter I prolly would not have posted in this topic anyway, oh wells XD If you can't beat them join them right? WAAAAAAH I DID STUFF FIRST, I'M IMPORTANT, LOVE MEEEEEEEE!!
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    SO if our forum boring whatcha doing here? Oh yea cause your forum and server are boring b:laugh

Actaully i used to be from this Garbage thing of what you call a server. And RT will never be boring lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    Q____Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    satchiko !
  • Veins - Dreamweaver
    Veins - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

This. Lol.
    :3
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I had no idea this thread was about this until Kamamura_Sa asked me in game a few hours ago if he could take a screen shot of me o.0 thanks for the nomination Armani
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Yoruichi_Ky - Dreamweaver
    Yoruichi_Ky - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Thats right if ur name was put up im out looking to get a screen shot of ur toon to have the cards drawn. So watch out ill get those pics heheb:victory oh btw Baalbak its she...
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    that's Why I Went With "not Really" When I Said Nobody Remembered Me >.> Of Course If I Were Smarter I Prolly Would Not Have Posted In This Topic Anyway, Oh Wells Xd If You Can't Beat Them Join Them Right? Waaaaaah I Did Stuff First, I'm Important, Love Meeeeeeee!!

Waaaaaaahh You Were The First To Get/learn Sage Bids!!
  • Satchiko - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Waaaaaaahh You Were The First To Get/learn Sage Bids!!
    That's ancient history.

More on topic, maybe my ego is getting the better of me but since I think this would be a cool thing to be a part of feel free to include me if you want to.
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Thats right if ur name was put up im out looking to get a screen shot of ur toon to have the cards drawn. So watch out ill get those pics heheb:victory oh btw Baalbak its she...

;/ Don't listen to her. She doesn't know what she is doing.
  • HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver
    HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    it would be great if the starter of this topic would edit his post and add a list

Nr1 Nr10 Nr20 Nr30 Nr40 Nr50
    Nr2
    Nr3
    Nr4
    Nr5

so we can discuss the progress and also see how many slots are left.

I also think only people 100+ deserve to be named here that will limit the number of possible applicants a bit

greetz harm0wnie
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I like hugs. And waffles.

And strawberry syrup. Is there even such a thing? b:question

Correction: There is a such thing. I had some with French Toast today. b:pleasedb:chuckle