DreamWeaver war

Options

Comments

• Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    "Strongest"? In what terms? Gears? Skills? PvP? PvE? Well known?
    Some of the best geared players aren't necessarily the best skilled.
    Some of the best skilled players aren't necessarily the best geared.
    Not all the most well known people the best geared or best skilled, and not all the best geared and best skilled players are the most well known.

What would've been considered good 2 years ago would be very differently so today.
    No one in the server has done everything with everyone, it's all a matter of your personal opinion. The best players are who you perceive them as in your own eyes.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If it's about skill PvE and PvP and a kind of "fame" on DW:

Archer: Er_Nai (best kiter), chezedude (nice tw challange)
    Cleric: Magiere (genius) , CoupeDeGrace (knowledge base)
    Blademaster: SuperHebbe (PvE), aJay (PvP) , Escorian (first oldschool bm with fist build)
    Wizard: CHILI (just skilled) , Elendria (passion)
    Venomancer: Priscilla (inspiration), Lecutus (most creative play style with a veno)
    Barbarian: Larsen (Rebirth wh0e)
    Assasine: Datalec , poetic (OT idler :3 )
    Psychic: xCurse (knowledge)

SIN and SAINT maybe, the leadership couple from the first faction I were in. Bloodpact.
    Supernova, ... (n/c)
    Zeratul, old school wiz.
    Ah KittyRawrs, and swordman. ^_^
    LunarLight

Fixed

i was the first fist bm i was it from level 1 and i started the instant dreamweaver came up. just cause he was higher level then me doesnt mean he was first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Moved to the Dreamweaver section.
    You never learned the best ever is Yulk.
    /inb4flames
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Fixed

i was the first fist bm i was it from level 1 and i started the instant dreamweaver came up. just cause he was higher level then me doesnt mean he was first.

I was the first Cleric to use Arcane Robes ijs
  • Ow - Dreamweaver
    Ow - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I personally think you're going about it wrong...

Instead of having these boneheads name their favorites, do TW factions.

The first to 6 lands, gets to be... whatever xD

So... since Regenesis will be one of the first...
    Spades..
    King = BaldwinBoy
    Queen = some chick.

Etc. But honestly, you could just BB and he'd probably tell you his most influential players in his faction.. they're his executors, directors, and marshals.

And I'm betting on Tempest, Equinox, Regensis, and Dynasty/Spades to be your suits... but then again.. Spades could be spades. baha.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options

there is a difference back when fist bms were considered complete fails i was one even when not wanted for anything i stayed fist bm. and on top of that i wasnt the one that brought that up i just corrected her post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    there is a difference back when fist bms were considered complete fails i was one even when not wanted for anything i stayed fist bm. and on top of that i wasnt the one that brought that up i just corrected her post.

It's not correct if you can't prove it, so you had a build that back then was abnormal... big deal, just because you were one of the only ones you saw that used it or used it since you started doesn't mean you were actually the first. You can think it all you can't, but you can't really prove to anyone that you were.

But hey, if it means that much to your ego to think you were the first, then by all means... cling to that belief.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It's not correct if you can't prove it, so you had a build that back then was abnormal... big deal, just because you were one of the only ones you saw that used it or used it since you started doesn't mean you were actually the first. You can think it all you can't, but you can't really prove to anyone that you were.

But hey, if it means that much to your ego to think you were the first, then by all means... cling to that belief.

again... THE INSTANT the servers came up i made my bm this way and none the less your opinion matters none to me b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• Chibiusa - Dreamweaver
    Chibiusa - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Funny how few ppl always need to assume an air of importance around themselfs. b:laugh

Well Matthew were lvl 90+ and one of the first interval fist builds.
    He had skill, knowledge and the patience to try new stuff out. I guess that happend all
    when most of the ppl, were still trying to pick a server, were to play on.

Put on fists, start first second after ther server went up, and qqing
    "I am the first one, I am the first one!" won't get a little respect of mine. Silly.

ps.: Amarah and oQ_Qo , forgot those 2 ^-^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olee - Raging Tide
    Olee - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    hmmm epic old school names ? thats easy.

Seraphim
    Lucretius
    TLN
    swordman
    Dunno
    TuGanZa
    Magiere
    ProGrinder
    KittyRoars
    Anubus
    Merlin
    minigod
    Emily
    SkyFi
    SIN
    SAINT
    Larsen
    SiegDipp
    WeaponXXX
    bodine
    supernova
    LightWish
    xJaYx
    _Tigger_
    _Juice
    Heartstone
    DaCapo
    Fyara
    TynyPony
    Lecutus
    Lee_Hyori
    Iron_Chef_JR
    Peenice
    Shadowxxy
    Pucker
    Wolfgang
    Qultor
    Gosuke
    Fenian
    Blader
    Symbiosis
    Zion
    wizzard
    Wolf_Mastro
    DReaMery
    Q
    Terry
    Zeratul
    Nrgy
    MrLucky ( Lol)
    Cold
    Gabriel
    Raiden
    yugold
    Cloud
    Tyranny
    Amaranda ( or however is was spelled)
    oQ_Qo ( Im not sure of it was typed as well , they both were a venos couple)
    VIPS: PHOENIX
    I know a lil more but Im bored already of write names :O
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Aww, come on, Olee. No Phoenix?

I disown you, sir.

Nuh-uh. I was the first fist BM that started an instant before you, I just sucked at it and you and Peenice were always better-geared and higher level.

That's why I stuck with Sin. Like a Fist BM on steroids with lesser survivability.
  • Olee - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I cant renember all budd, Im sure I still missing LOTS of ppl
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yeah, I know, you remembered a hell of a lot more people than I did, though. (And I wasn't exactly epic, lol. My only claim to fame is that I was once a higher level than swordsman...) Only people I don't see on that list that I remember are godess (constantly red-named Veno in Old School Equinox) and Er_Nai.
  • Olee - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ohhh damm godess I didnt renembr that one ! aslo duchessb:surrender damm man that were great days :( I would pay to get back into that days b:dirty
    And well Phoenix I was highest lvl barb and first on pk ranks and no1 renember to put me there lol, Guess I didnt do enough drama xD
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    What are all these high-leveled earthguards? D: b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    again... THE INSTANT the servers came up i made my bm this way and none the less your opinion matters none to me b:bye

back in that time fist bms did really fail, people didnt only call them fail b:kiss

Teeki #power of panties# > thread
    i like potato
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    back in that time fist bms did really fail, people didnt only call them fail b:kiss

Teeki #power of panties# > thread

Nah, there were vids out already about 5 APS fist BMs (it's just that it was almost unattainable, unlike now), and everyone knew they, along with archers, were the best DPS in PVE. It was only a lil' later when they started dropping Cata Barbs that people wised up and discarded the old "Fist BMs suck in PVP" sentiment.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Here you go:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=9409722#post9409722

This isn't terribly current, but it was a compiled list that people did argue about.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Funny how few ppl always need to assume an air of importance around themselfs. b:laugh

Well Matthew were lvl 90+ and one of the first interval fist builds.
    He had skill, knowledge and the patience to try new stuff out. I guess that happend all
    when most of the ppl, were still trying to pick a server, were to play on.

Put on fists, start first second after ther server went up, and qqing
    "I am the first one, I am the first one!" won't get a little respect of mine. Silly.

ps.: Amarah and oQ_Qo , forgot those 2 ^-^

lol why would i care if you respect me or not? i had a fist bm and my build worked out before i came to dreamweaver when i made a fist bm on Sanctuary. none the less like i said just cause he was higher level first doesnt mean he was the first fist bm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver
    _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

This made me LOL, everyone knows that was me.

Escorian I hardly believe you to be in the top of anything. You have less than half the pk kills I have and Im a cata cleric.. Thats bad for being a bm in the top faction on the server. Also you were always amazingly squishy with **** gear. No offence but I don't think you make the list.

To the OP, the best at what? You want people to name people who were the best when? You should list some requirements for each class and make your cards from that.
  • omgwtfbbqfjawoeifj
    omgwtfbbqfjawoeifj Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

Escorian I hardly believe you to be in the top of anything. You have less than half the pk kills I have and Im a cata cleric.. Thats bad for being a bm in the top faction on the server. Also you were always amazingly squishy with **** gear. No offence but I don't think you make the list.

To the OP, the best at what? You want people to name people who were the best when? You should list some requirements for each class and make your cards from that.

how can you miss escorian. he's obviously best at being an idiot.
  • Dakuken - Dreamweaver
    Dakuken - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

Aubree no! Don't insult Esco, he'll beat you in PvE with his Sage spark of doom!!!!! b:shocked
  • _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver
    _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Aubree no! Don't insult Esco, he'll beat you in PvE with his Sage spark of doom!!!!! b:shocked

Oh noooo .. but I still wore AA first b:shutup

LOL TheStalker.. my dog still bites and I put him in the closet
  • Dakuken - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Oh noooo .. but I still wore AA first b:shutup

LOL TheStalker.. my dog still bites and I put him in the closet

No you didn't, I should know.. b:avoid

Zan was the first! I said it so it's true so there I win you lose and that's it! End of argument!
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options

i never said i was better then anyone i just said i was first. 2nd off i dont pvp i do tw and thats about it. so of course i dont have pk

to zanryu if you care about pvp that much go to a pvp server talking **** saying your the best cause of pvp and stuff on a pve server omg you are so stupid..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• grimreaperhc
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You ... better quit the fights.
    Most of those "Rate a person" threads end up locked.
  • Dakuken - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i never said i was better then anyone i just said i was first. 2nd off i dont pvp i do tw and thats about it. so of course i dont have pk

to zanryu if you care about pvp that much go to a pvp server talking **** saying your the best cause of pvp and stuff on a pve server omg you are so stupid..

I have NEVER said I was the best at PvP, to think that would be idiotic and arrogant. I happen to be confident in my abilities, which by the way, are completely relevant even if we are on a PvE server. We have PvP, we have TW, being good in PvP is an advantage.

By the way, TW IS pk, it's not the same as open world pk but it's pk nontheless. Honestly, this "We're on a PvE server so who cares if you're good at PvP" argument is getting old, I'm sure I'm better than you PvE-wise anyway.

Either way, I'm done with this. Grim's already stated the thread could be closed as a result and I'd rather we solve our problems in game. Even if for all your talk about how I fail you won't do anything to prove it, while on the other hand I'm MORE than willing to show you just how wrong you are :)
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I have NEVER said I was the best at PvP, to think that would be idiotic and arrogant. I happen to be confident in my abilities, which by the way, are completely relevant even if we are on a PvE server. We have PvP, we have TW, being good in PvP is an advantage.

By the way, TW IS pk, it's not the same as open world pk but it's pk nontheless. Honestly, this "We're on a PvE server so who cares if you're good at PvP" argument is getting old, I'm sure I'm better than you PvE-wise anyway.

Either way, I'm done with this. Grim's already stated the thread could be closed as a result and I'd rather we solve our problems in game. Even if for all your talk about how I fail you won't do anything to prove it, while on the other hand I'm MORE than willing to show you just how wrong you are :)

your better at pve then me? thats why when we did bh SoT you were dead half the time and i was alive i was uncharmed and wasnt potting half the time and just using sutra.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I dunno why the hell this thread wasn't closed in the first place. It's clearly something for e-peens to grow larger and for flames to start.

No need to fight about who's better than who in anything, because at the end of the day...

Ivy's better. b:chuckle b:cute b:victory

Just kidding. But still folks; it ain't worth fighting for. Some people excel in some aspects of the game than others. ****, I may not be the best in pvp (I'm a selectively violent carebear, what can I say), but I may shine in something else in game. That's how to look at it. So Zan, stop stroking your e-**** while posting in this thread. And Esco, you know better; I have a whip and not afraid to use it.

Dammit Grim, close this **** before both of them come bite my head off. b:laugh
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • grimreaperhc
    edited March 2011
    Options
    And Esco, you know better; I have a whip and not afraid to use it.

I want pictures!

And the thread is just fine unless someone is trying to show off.