Best of each.

Comments

• Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Only definites I'm going to say are Wytche, HealPlox, and urDian. Rest is a bit up to debate for me until I've seen further PVP action from certain people.

lol wytche not gonna tash talk him but before he got r9 he wasn't hard to kill now he just got cocky after getting all that gear b:victory
  • xd3335
    xd3335 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    best players on server:
    Bm: Flash/Emo
    Barb: Endless/Kellevandros/ChuckyNorris
    Wizz: Riyo from MS ( see i resist your drakebash with 1 spark ****:))
    Veno:Lumpejudd
    Archer: SlowZ, ShootnBlanks
    Psy: Oannes
    Cleric: Prelude, Curso
    Sin: dunno to many of them around

best players of Catalyst:
    Bm: Rome
    Barb: dunno
    Wizz: Nurfed
    Veno: Dia
    Archer: ShootnBlanks
    Psy: nc
    Cleric: Curso
    Sin: PORTOSS on joppe :)
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    ^learnt how to not die vs good WRs? gratz
    now dont tell everyone because ppl like to copy eachother here

and... Curso at best EP spot so often? da fvck ? b:shocked
    and no matter how much i dont liek curses, he prolly was the hardest EA in zulu, remember shootnblanks used to be no deal.
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • xd3335
    edited May 2011
    Shootn was lower geared then Curses for long time.
    His reactions are pretty fast (low ping???).
    Cuses is not bad, but Shootn is better.
    The WR thing:
    As WR is one of the most timing related classes in PW it is really hard to tell because only the american people got nice pings. For shure i can say that stunlocking is alot more easy to do with pure axe build and low ping.
    Curso sleeps people when they have like 60% hp to bypass them after.
    Its a basic cleric tactic almost noone on pwi knows, all i see is sleep, 3 spark, getting resisted with AD, QQ about AD after.
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Shootn was never good but oh well your list is 100% gear based anywayb:surrender
    fyi rome is way better than emo and flash? whos flash?
    and Curso has always sucked, prolly one of the easiest EPs i ever fought in pwi, but u know the deal: r9 = auto pro huh?
    pretty amazed u didnt name MrsNOspheratu yet, she killed me air to ground, prooob:surrender

The only thing correct on your list are Psychic and Prelude at EP.
    Others are gear...just gear.
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Aug 12, 2009
  • xd3335
    edited May 2011
    Dont dare to talk about WR. Rome taking the easy axe way and i saw him 1v1ing Flash wich Flash dominated by better stunlocking not gear.
    Ofc i dont name MRS cuz she cannot play.
    But who are you to argue about skill?
    Did you play any other server then pwi?
    Even if my list was only gear based: gear makes people stronger in pvp.
    Your list is sympathy based and your sympathy does not make anyone stronger.
    If only Psych and cleric are right name me a better veno then Lumpe.
    Barb?
    Wizz? You dont even know Riyo :D
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    xd3335 wrote: »
    Dont dare to talk about WR. Rome taking the easy axe way and i saw him 1v1ing Flash wich Flash dominated by better stunlocking not gear.
    Ofc i dont name MRS cuz she cannot play.
    But who are you to argue about skill?
    Did you play any other server then pwi?
    Even if my list was only gear based: gear makes people stronger in pvp.
    Your list is sympathy based and your sympathy does not make anyone stronger.
    If only Psych and cleric are right name me a better veno then Lumpe.
    Barb?
    Wizz? You dont even know Riyo :D

Guy,
    You think playing PW-My makes you pro, but it doesn't
    Ive played moore servers than you and and all of ur pw-my buttbuddies

you should try and write my name in fpw and see how to play WF, or tell ur buttbuddy lumpejudd to 1v1 me in fpw with equal gear, ill roll him easilyb:kiss
    <-top wf in fpw HR

and on pwi ive only known 1 good WR which is Rome, others are all fist and dont even know how to glitch which is a basic fist WR thingb:shocked

And for barb and wiz? i never knew any good ones really.
    and nope i dont know riyo as i dont participate in pvp anymore, ill get full +10 too so i can show how to play(my gear is really outdated atm)
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Aug 12, 2009
  • ChuckyNorris - Harshlands
    ChuckyNorris - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    @xd3335 <3

Faildom thinks I suck as a barb, and the only thing good about meh is gear. b:cry LIES - it's fashion. b:victory

Anyhow - I gotta add CUCU to clerics' list. I know - he's god hella good gears, BUT:

1. He is SO often at PvP zones; sucked so much at first, but got a lot better in time (gets a lot of practice if you know what I mean),
    2. You can always challenge him to 1v1 you with his extra-gear set (unsharded r8 chest, tt90 leggings, crappy ornaments, lunar weap +3 or something). And he wins again,
    3. He gets killed and kills - never QQ about it. No hate, no trash, no flame. I like that.

So, I'd say he can surely stand in line with Curso. :)
    edited May 2011
    And for barb and wiz? i never knew any good ones really.

I'm not sure about your criteria so I won't argue there - but you have to admit Jlung was a hella good barb! Also - I would add HappysFAIL (*HappysHAIL <3); seen him in PvP very much (before he got into his fist-BM) and he always pulled out a good performance!

Even though wollfo is considered to be one of the best - I don't like his PvP style (no hard feelings - but I think with his gears he could do A LOT better), but I rather keep an eye on biggzyy nowadays.

I've seen him 1v1 a lot, and he really showed he's NO noob.

[ I . J . S. ]
  • xd3335
    edited May 2011
    hahahaha failbob now thats cute.
    I start the glich story here :D
    Gliching is no way only for Fist bms but for dark bms.
    And you can maybe win lumpe.... in a flame 1v1.
    I hope i get my Bm unbanned soon so i can 1v1 you.
    You played more servers? Tetris online servers or what? Now that shows me that you play veno cuz of the DOT dmg bug, i just wonder why you did not reroll a sin :).
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Curso best Cleric? Lmao? Curso isn't even a Cleric, he's a metal mage. Only time he'd even fight my BM is with a ninja nuke, and he always runs away before I can make my way back. CUCU's a friend, but no, sorry, not even close. Chuck's right about no trash talking, but that's about it.

Wana see a good PvP Cleric? Stick him in a group fight and see what difference he makes. Prelude and HealPlox are pretty tied at being top Cleric. They are either staying alive when you are attacking them (so their teammate can wtfpwn you), or keeping their team alive when you switch target. Biggest pain in the *** ever lol.
  • xd3335
    edited May 2011
    Divine is right about the metal mage thing, i'd even agree on Healplox beeing better then curso in mass pvp, but iam actually talking about 1v1.Remember that i named Prelude aswell who outskill any other cleric on HL.
    edited May 2011
    CUCU's a friend, but no, sorry, not even close. Chuck's right about no trash talking, but that's about it.

Wana see a good PvP Cleric? Stick him in a group fight and see what difference he makes. Prelude and HealPlox are pretty tied at being top Cleric.

SHET - how did I forget HealPlox? b:shocked

I'm sorry! b:sad Yeah, HealPlox is an awesome PvP cleric!

BUT, Okeano, as you said before - you are not PvP-ing that often anymore, so you might alter your viewpoint if you see CUCU in action day by day. True - he sucked ballz at first, but you should see him now, and in a month-two. He keeps getting better and his progress is indisputable.

OK, he is not PreIude nor HealPlox - but one of the few clerics that actually lurks PvP zones anymore (pointing finger at DarkCleric, urakai & others that used to live at PvP zones).
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    @Chucky
    Yeah Jlung was pretty good indeed..but also good gear :P

@Best cleric topic
    even tho i didnt like prelude, still gotta say that he was way better than HealPlox...

@pw-my nonfactor
    ur saying u invented glitching dark WR skills? dont make me laugh pleaseb:laugh
    come 1v1 me on any server with equal gear, like fpw maybe? ill let u use a friends dark WR?
    id prolly even be ranked best WR here if i had the gear and 4.0 atleastb:surrender
    dont see any good oens besides Rome.
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Aug 12, 2009
  • xd3335
    edited May 2011
    PM me your friends Wr logs and tell me what version of PW to DL.
    i did never say i invited gliching :D but start this story in HL.
    btw maybe i can get you a char on pwi too so you can stop trashtalking in forum and play the game again :)
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    I got a char, altho the gear just sucks for nowadays, i wont play till im full +10 like ur wf buddy.

edit: a friend just told me fpw had a server wipe....
    i know an insta 150 and end game gear server but it has insanely OP g16 weapons, you can buy anything from cashshop there tho.
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    nvm

10char
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Aug 12, 2009
  • ShopSu - Harshlands
    ShopSu - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    why is there so much discusion about clerics when all u guys say doesnt make any sense what so ever

Prelude was only good because he had +10 gears when others had +5, now others have same gear as him u dont see him comming out anymore. Ive seen him run to SZ from darkcleric instead of fighting them 1v1

CUCU_ is only good because of his gear, its only 1 month ago since he put his expel protections on. He has no idea what hes doing neither does he know what a cleric is because all he does in TW is DD.

HealPlox is good all around but his gear is getting underminded because he choose not to try and get R9

Curso is probaly the best cleric overal atm he knows when to heal and when to attack, give him the same gear as any of the people mentioned above and he will kill them all 1v1. Metal mage in world pvp but the best/strongest support cleric in TW

Acrelar isnt mentioned here wich is kinda stupid, he was like the father of all support clerics, his gear is slacking now tho so there prob are a few better support clerics like HealPlox and Curso
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Acrelar was an ok support cleric, yes.
    and stop saying Curso is good because he is the worst cleric ive ever seen...
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Aug 12, 2009
  • HappysHAIL - Harshlands
    HappysHAIL - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Prelude was one of the better clerics, and I dont recall his gear ever being full +10. He was actually the only cleric I literally couldnt kill in a 1v1, and that says something about his ability to stay alive. Hes also built as a support cleric, so when going against even a r8 EP theres going to be such a huge difference in damage theres really little point to it.
    edited May 2011
    Prelude was only good because he had +10 gears when others had +5, now others have same gear as him u dont see him comming out anymore. Ive seen him run to SZ from darkcleric instead of fighting them 1v1

Curso is probaly the best cleric overal atm he knows when to heal and when to attack, give him the same gear as any of the people mentioned above and he will kill them all 1v1. Metal mage in world pvp but the best/strongest support cleric in TW

lolz, you can't be serious.

Prelude only got his weapon (rank 6) refined to +10. Everything else is max +5, and it's mostly TT90 with G8 shards (apart from cape with citrine gems).

Last time he was online - few months ago: Curso and PreIude met at the west gates (Curso with his r8 +10).

You know who won?

Curso got rolled 2-3 times in a row and didn't come out of safety zone afterwards. I was there, too bad I didn't FRAPS it.

PreIude is, simply, the best skilled PvP cleric on the Harshlands both as support and DD cleric, as well. Ask HappysHAIL, Kalyptica or someone else who PvPed with him in squad.

Acrelar is, also, very good support cleric - but apart from TWs - I never saw him PvP.
  • Curso - Harshlands
    Curso - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    erm last time i saw prelude was 1 month ago and i was R8 +10, he refused to fight me and flew to SZ.. lol

also prelude has +10 helm, boots etc im pretty sure. still back then +10 R6 was OP compared to other peoples gear, he quit when other clerics gained the same gear as him
    edited May 2011
    erm last time i saw prelude was 1 month ago and i was R8 +10, he refused to fight me and flew to SZ.. lol

also prelude has +10 helm, boots etc im pretty sure. still back then +10 R6 was OP compared to other peoples gear, he quit when other clerics gained the same gear as him

Yeah, he didn't want to invest into his cleric. Funny thing - I don't know if he has leveled to 100 at all. He was the most active during lv 95-98 and then quit just before/after reaching lv 100.

One thing is sure - he pwned people with MUCH better gear than him, and survived A LOT of ganks at west gates. Actually - the moment he would stepped out of SZ - pretty much everyone around would target him.

And I do remember him rolling you few times, because I was at the west gates, he was there - so I PMed you to come over and 1v1. And you did; but it was maybe 2 or more months ago ... But you had r8 +10, because I remember DarkCleric had, too - and you had better gears than DarkCleric.
  • Curso - Harshlands
    Curso - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    dont matter what gear u have as a cleric anyway, 5aps sin will kill u before your charmticks

world pvp is broken
  • Player_two - Harshlands
    Player_two - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    OFC THE REVERSION TO 5APS SINS BEAT EVERYTHING. how sad that you had nothing to defend yourself wiht but that. It would have been smarter to not say anything
    b:shocked oh noes was walking and forgot to breath
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    OFC THE REVERSION TO 5APS SINS BEAT EVERYTHING. how sad that you had nothing to defend yourself wiht but that. It would have been smarter to not say anything

Stop emo raging.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    What genius decided to put God of Frenzy on Sin weapons? And on a R9 of all weapons.

I demand an equivalent skill on caster weps! 20k BIDS don't hit hard enough!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Acrelar is and was the best TW cleric. Also the best support cleric in world pvp. He could always, keep you alive, keep himself alive and debuff your target. What more could you want. Jew got game.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Acrelar is and was the best TW cleric. Also the best support cleric in world pvp. He could always, keep you alive, keep himself alive and debuff your target. What more could you want. Jew got game.

HealPlox already do that very fine(well, it's THE best, in my point ^^), to be honest...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • UrDian - Harshlands
    UrDian - Harshlands Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    You have to put boundaries on this type of topic..its all subjective anyways tho. Judging between gear/skill and ppl in their prime vs present day.

Psy: mmm..all I know is longkife. I beat urdian 1 v 1 and that shouldnt happen so I wouldnt say him. He also doesnt know enough about the game to be considered 'the best'

Edit: Seeker: JBieber !!

I love how Curses likes to claim a 1v1 when he attacked me with full buffs while I'm totally unbuffed (even self buffs expired) and I'm 2 boxing Erzenzia at MQ.

Curses, claim all you want.. you claim lots of things as truth that are far from it. I'm open to 1v1 you at any time....
This discussion has been closed.