Best of each.

Comments

• ChuckyNorris - Harshlands
    ChuckyNorris - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Half of your list is skill-less ones with gears.

meh, you say that because I didn't add you to the sin-list.

I just added people who I saw PvP(ed) a lot. Hense they got good gears, too - but who can blame them.
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    yeah i meant Schekinah or something..
    lol @ urdian he sucks and everybody knows it..just gear\
    give him npc gear vs npc gear and he will suck big time ijs
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
    edited May 2011

Nah, urDian is a PvP-GURU comparing to EPIC r9 psy - JaFaKeKs ! b:laugh
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    There's another R9 psy in Dark faction called Letsdance. I haven't seen anything impressive from him to make him stand out like Dian/LK, but he def. hits pretty hard :p.

He thinks holy pathing into a crowd of afterlife unbuffed is a "good gank".

unbuffed you said? I always see him buffed. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • ArchAngeLi - Harshlands
    ArchAngeLi - Harshlands Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    One quick quesiton. acutally 2
    1. Who cares?
    2 Why does it matter?

these posts always turn out the same....why bother wiht them..

lolumad?

u just QQin cause no one would say you are the best @ anything. (except butt kissin and actn as a ****). saw ur QQ about Dalesr account too b:laugh
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    There's another R9 psy in Dark faction called Letsdance. I haven't seen anything impressive from him to make him stand out like Dian/LK, but he def. hits pretty hard :p.

CrimsonJr beat the hell out of him. Dumb HA Psychic is dumb, no matter what gear they're in. If you're stupid enough to put HA on a class like that, you deserve to get your **** beat.
    BubbleGummy is pretty decent, and so is UrBabyMomma, but they never PvP so....lol.

Other than that...no. The rest of the Harshlands Psychic community doesn't even do anything worth mentioning...unless you count Nimbolee of Evoke running back and forth from the SZ in Silver something worth mentioning. b:chuckle

Who's your main? I'm so curious now. I bet even MY shoddily geared Psychic could beat your face in.
    Either grow a pair and post on your main, or quit trolling, holy cow.
    I've seen Luctrecia posts with more intelligence than you!
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    edited May 2011

Who's your main? I'm so curious now. I bet even MY shoddily geared Psychic could beat your face in.
    Either grow a pair and post on your main, or quit trolling, holy cow.
    I've seen Luctrecia posts with more intelligence than you!

Lol im banned on my main Faildom so i cant post, nothing about being scared >.>
    and why so mad? i dont even have a psychic, nor have seen a good one besides Schekinah.

And this thread is so full of lulz, lets have that npc gear tournament and then say whos the best of each class, or tournament on a private server where everyone has equal gear b:pleased

I know how you feel born_free, just like how everyone thinks that full +10 wf is prob:shocked
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Aug 12, 2009
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Lol im banned on my main Faildom so i cant post, nothing about being scared >.>
    and why so mad?

Mad? I don't get mad--
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3VFnbojEyE&feature=related

I get cheap plastic zipper bags. Get two for the price of four and get a free coupon for Rank 9.

I'm SURE this will come back to haunt me later on (as have the comments I made about Longknife...a year ago I think it was, before urDian became important,) but I have yet to see a Psychic on this server better than urDian. Operate comes at a close second, as well as the chick whom Nurfed was (is?) married to.

Is he pro without his gear? Yes. He knows how to play his class, unlike about 60% of the people who roll Psychics because they heard it's OP with a credit card. Does he know what he's doing? Yes. Check the Psychic forums sometime. Who's the guy who took the time to find out where all of our skillbooks dropped? urDian.

The thing people fail to realize is that simply because somebody has R9 +12 doesn't mean they depended on it their entire time of playing. It's not like he had that OP gear the entire time he's been playing, and it's not like he wasn't here before Rank came out.

In fact, many of the people on these lists were considered pro even before Rank came out.

I can give sympathy for having your main banned from forums. But I can't really take you seriously when you're trolling harder than Luctrecia in a Zulu topic.

I think I've seen your WF lurking in West Archosaur...isn't she in Rank?
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Q_Q
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Yep, rank indeed, some people dont realize r8 chest > nirvana chest b:surrender
    And im not even gonna reply to that...if one person has double the hp and 25% more phys/m attack theyre most likely not gonna lose so they are pro? not really.

It's really hard to tell whos good and whos noob with insane gear, like the example i gave earlier there are some WRs who only have to lion roar + auto hit, they **** alot but are they pro? nope
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Yep, rank indeed, some people dont realize r8 chest > nirvana chest b:surrender
    And im not even gonna reply to that...if one person has double the hp and 25% more phys/m attack theyre most likely not gonna lose so they are pro? not really.

It's really hard to tell whos good and whos noob with insane gear, like the example i gave earlier there are some WRs who only have to lion roar + auto hit, they **** alot but are they pro? nope

exept if it's 5 pieces of the second recast, I agree with you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Mad? I don't get mad--
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3VFnbojEyE&feature=related

I get cheap plastic zipper bags. Get two for the price of four and get a free coupon for Rank 9.

I'm SURE this will come back to haunt me later on (as have the comments I made about Longknife...a year ago I think it was, before urDian became important,) but I have yet to see a Psychic on this server better than urDian. Operate comes at a close second, as well as the chick whom Nurfed was (is?) married to.

Is he pro without his gear? Yes. He knows how to play his class, unlike about 60% of the people who roll Psychics because they heard it's OP with a credit card. Does he know what he's doing? Yes. Check the Psychic forums sometime. Who's the guy who took the time to find out where all of our skillbooks dropped? urDian.

The thing people fail to realize is that simply because somebody has R9 +12 doesn't mean they depended on it their entire time of playing. It's not like he had that OP gear the entire time he's been playing, and it's not like he wasn't here before Rank came out.

In fact, many of the people on these lists were considered pro even before Rank came out.

I can give sympathy for having your main banned from forums. But I can't really take you seriously when you're trolling harder than Luctrecia in a Zulu topic.

I think I've seen your WF lurking in West Archosaur...isn't she in Rank?

I'm not trying to bash Dian, cause he's a really nice guy. But I honestly don't know if he's good or not, cause his gear far surpasses everyone else.

Finding out where skillbooks dropped? lol. That takes 5 minutes on pwdatabase, or just spending a shtload of money to see what you get from each set of pages. That makes you a good player now?

And yes, the sins and psychics have had that gear the whole time they've been playing.

There are plenty of people who do alt FCs from 1-90, then do real FCs from 90-103. And have no idea how to play the game, other than how to do FC with a specific squad makeup. How many people even know where the mobs are to open the gates anymore? If that same person cash shops full +12 r9, without ever taking his char off follow, does that make them pro?
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Simple test of game competency: if these players were given lvl 90 characters in full HH90, sharded only with G7s and refined no higher than +4, can they successfully run an entire HH2-3 (Belial included) as well as run a full GV Delta? If they've played the game properly before, then it should be plenty possible, as gear will not be the deciding factor - knowledge only.

_Petal_, as TryAgain pointed out, finding out information like that is as simple as either crosschecking the database or reading postings on PW-CN forums. Not discrediting urDian, but just saying that your example didn't really help your argument xD I personally haven't checked the psychic subforums (nor do I plan to), so I won't judge him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Simple test of game competency: if these players were given lvl 90 characters in full HH90, sharded only with G7s and refined no higher than +4, can they successfully run an entire HH2-3 (Belial included) as well as run a full GV Delta? If they've played the game properly before, then it should be plenty possible, as gear will not be the deciding factor - knowledge only.

_Petal_, as TryAgain pointed out, finding out information like that is as simple as either crosschecking the database or reading postings on PW-CN forums. Not discrediting urDian, but just saying that your example didn't really help your argument xD I personally haven't checked the psychic subforums (nor do I plan to), so I won't judge him.

A mystic with +4 HH90 wheel could solo DD an entire GV delta nowadays. I don't think your pve criteria really applies anymore, now that everyone's got jones blessings, 3000 hp god pots, and ridiculous APS sins at lvl 80.

All you need to know is how to click on a stone turtle orb or ironguard to win almost all your fights in pvp...R8 + jones blessing is enough to kill just about anything you want in a few hits...thanks to Jones blessing.

In any case if Dian is motivated enough to check databases or game files, or look up specific information from the web...that's probably better than 90% of the psychics out there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Lumpejudd - Harshlands
    Lumpejudd - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2011

he is heavy armored...he only pks fullbuffed. when u debuff him he runs 2 secure until he is fullbuffed again...no comment on such a gameplay
    edited May 2011
    I don't know if you came across a funny thread discussing rank 10 power (when/if it comes out). I'll quote a few ideas:
    rank 9 we can kill any one with only 1 hit, when rank 10 comes out in near future we will only need to target a player and he will instantly die, thats awesome, we dont need spend mana using magic or skills.

or
    Rank 10
    Required Reputation: 5 million
    The gear is so powerful, everyone in the area instantly dies simply by a person with the gear being there.

Rank 11 gear would be so strong simply having knowledge that it exists makes you die.

You can have a look here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=993752

b:laugh
    edited May 2011
    With rank 11 - urDian would just need to connect to the server, and all the online persons in the hostile factions would instantly die no matter where they are at the moment.

And if he crits - even the ones that are offline - would spawn dead upon connecting the next time. b:laugh
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    meh, you say that because I didn't add you to the sin-list.

I just added people who I saw PvP(ed) a lot. Hense they got good gears, too - but who can blame them.

Why would I care, I don't even play my Sin lol. I say that because I've fought against most people on the list. I know random button smashing when I see it (For example, a Sin in that list that spams tele stun then Headhunt in one go, before the first stun was up).

Idk who your main is, but it's one thing to stand around and watch and another to actually fight them.
    edited May 2011
    Idk who your main is, but it's one thing to stand around and watch and another to actually fight them.

True, but you can allow yourself to comment.

Otherwise - it can be applied to everything else (i.e.: one thing is to watch people boxing, another to actually fight them; one thing is to watch people playing tennis, another to actually play against them & etc.).

I don't really PvP myself (except duels, and it doesn't really matter but I probably had/win more duels than the average person on the server). Nevertheless: I don't have required reflexes to act fast; I panic and **** things up if I get attacked by more people; My ping sucks; My gear isn't really that much competitive, and I don't want to CS anymore & etc.

So I watch others PvP (people who do that A LOT better than me). And it's like watching soccer (you can still love it even without playing yourself). And no one tells you: "gtfo you nab blue-named soccer player; stop commenting others unless you play yourself." b:chuckle

So, yeah ... I watch and enjoy some good PvP; and blue name allows me to take the front seat and throw in some comment; cheer up my heroes; throw some dirt on the opposing side, put the oil on fire ... All good, all sporty, no hard feelings, no harm done. b:victory
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Words

Besides....West wouldn't be nearly as fun without Chucky to talk to while I'm laying on the ground dead from my latest "Assassin Episode." b:chuckle

Q_Q
  • RedBetty - Harshlands
    RedBetty - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    CrimsonJr beat the hell out of him. Dumb HA Psychic is dumb, no matter what gear they're in. If you're stupid enough to put HA on a class like that, you deserve to get your **** beat.
    BubbleGummy is pretty decent, and so is UrBabyMomma, but they never PvP so....lol.

wooow, this stupid comment made me login (which i am 99 % of time too lazy for).
    crimsonjr did what? beat the hell out of him? i heard that half of the guild was complaining and crying about him - the other half was just impressed.
    you/they died like flies, whereever he showed up.
    we defended for two hours TEN versus 40? and it was HIM who killed them all.
    rofl...where do you get your info from?
    and bubblegummy is decent? if psychs that die 1 shot to a single lucky scarab are decent, how can letsdance suck then?

BTW chucky, how did Cat land on your venomancer list? all she does at west is healing her nix and coming back again and again after getting killed by everyone^^
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Best veno : RedBetty.
    edited May 2011
    Besides....West wouldn't be nearly as fun without Chucky to talk to while I'm laying on the ground dead from my latest "Assassin Episode." b:chuckle

b:heart
    edited May 2011
    BTW chucky, how did Cat land on your venomancer list? all she does at west is healing her nix and coming back again and again after getting killed by everyone^^

It's cuz she lets me hug/kiss her. b:quiet

And you should be moar at west !!! At least with your mystic !!! See, we almost forgot about you. b:cold
  • RedBetty - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    thank you, discopogo but...
    i suck, according to some newkids with r8/r9 bows and 5 aps recently.
    im a fail veno and everyone knows that :D

chuckydude, who is my mystic? b:shocked
    edited May 2011
    chuckydude, who is my mystic? b:shocked

awwz, my brain farted ... Thought about a wizard with "the best gears" b:surrender
    But now when you think about it - you could make a nice mystic, as well?! b:avoid
  • RedBetty - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    awwz, my brain farted ... Thought about a wizard with "the best gears" b:surrender
    But now when you think about it - you could make a nice mystic, as well?! b:avoid

made a mystic but stoped at lvl 48 because i found it very boring^^
    but i have a lvl 88 psy that i stoped leveling the day they removed medals :(
    working on my 20 k hp & +12 claw pve sin now :P
    west gate isnt my playground anymore...im more into making money recently :)
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    wooow, this stupid comment made me login (which i am 99 % of time too lazy for).
    crimsonjr did what? beat the hell out of him? i heard that half of the guild was complaining and crying about him - the other half was just impressed.you/they died like flies, whereever he showed up.
    and bubblegummy is decent? if psychs that die 1 shot to a single lucky scarab are decent, how can letsdance suck then?

It was just fun to attack him b:pleased
    HA is to get more def, I dont see where it's fail exept the lack of the attack.. like HA veno
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    crimsonjr did what? beat the hell out of him? i heard that half of the guild was complaining and crying about him - the other half was just impressed.
    you/they died like flies, whereever he showed up.

You watch the TW video? You really should.
    Quick heads up....Jr planned that offense at literally the last second possible. Half the faction is made of bored people with alts....and you showed up with what? A few nonames, and then Letsdance...who literally, was the only threat there.

You weren't in Vent. I was. There was no whining.

But if it makes you feel better, you can believe it if you'd like. I would hate to crush your dreams....
    You think HA Psychics are a threat....and I just think they're hilarious.

You were also a lot nicer about this when we talked about this ingame...even when I told you I couldn't take lets seriously with that armor on.
    If you're going to roll a new class with HA on...roll a Seeker for crying out loud...have you seen Riice in PvP/TW? For a former Evoke, he has style...and he was pretty damn pro when I was there.

Q_Q
  • RedBetty - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    why should i watch a tw video that contains a few purges while i was IN THE TW the whole time?
    just nevermind, i wont feed the trolls more :D
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    lol@letsdance

epic fail psychic
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Aug 12, 2009
This discussion has been closed.