Design a level 100 skill for your class.

Comments

• Svedra - Archosaur
    Svedra - Archosaur Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I like some of the skills I'm seeing and some make me laugh.
    Someone should gather all of the serious skills in this thread and submit them to the suggestion box
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Prevention
    Costs: 1 spark
    Channeling: Instant
    Cast: 0.5 secs
    Cooldown: 3 minutes
    Requisite Class: Wizard

Makes user immune to all stun effects for the next 6 seconds. User also takes 60% less physical damage for the next 6 seconds. Costs 1 spark.

Those pesky sins...
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Skill: Manifest Will
    Mana: 2000 mana
    chi cost: 2 sparks
    Channeling: instant
    Cast: instant
    Cooldown: 5 minutes
    Caster becomes immune to movement debuffs for 20 seconds, is purified of all negative status effects, and seals the current target for 5 seconds. 20% chance to dispel all self buffs of a target. This skill can be used while stunned, slept, or sealed.

Basically meant to give wizards a (small) chance against sins. It doesn't help against being lolpwned in 1 hit from stealth, but at least gives a way to break a stun/not be stunlocked. And the 5 second seal is so that the sin can't disappear right away. And the 20% chance to remove buffs is to deal with focused mind/deaden nerves. (decided to change it from removing all buffs to only a target's self buffs, so the target isn't completely defenseless, and so that it's not the same as veno purge)
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Skill: Manifest Will
    Mana: 2000 mana
    chi cost: 2 sparks
    Cast: instant
    Cooldown: 5 minutes
    Caster becomes immune to movement debuffs for 20 seconds, is purified of all negative status effects, and seals the current target for 5 seconds. 20% chance to dispel all self buffs of a target. This skill can be used while stunned, slept, or sealed.

Basically meant to give wizards a (small) chance against sins. It doesn't help against being lolpwned in 1 hit from stealth, but at least gives a way to break a stun/not be stunlocked. And the 5 second seal is so that the sin can't disappear right away. And the 20% chance to remove buffs is to deal with focused mind/deaden nerves. (decided to change it from removing all buffs to only a target's self buffs, so the target isn't completely defenseless, and so that it's not the same as veno purge)

Like the idea, but unfair if it can be used whilst stunned. No other skill on any char can.
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Skill: Death Lock
    Class: Blademaster, Barbarian, Archer
    Channel Time: 1.3 seconds
    Cast Time: 2.1 seconds
    Mana Cost: 1,500
    Health Cost: 50% of users HP.
    Cooldown: 15 minutes

The user channels all their fury into a single attack that deals 600% base physical damage.
    20% chance to stun, sleep, slow, or seal a target for 10 seconds.
    5% chance to regen 500 HP and 100 MP.
    50% chance to remove non-class buffs on the target (i.e. removing cleric buffs off a sin, or removing barb buffs off a wizzy).
    2% chance to make user immune to any movement debuffs.

Note: Anything besides HP/MP pots/food are not usuable during or after this skill has been cast. This effect lasts for 1 minute.

Can only be used while target(s) is stunned.
    Requires 2 sparks to cast.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    First strike
    Class: Assassin
    Req lvl: 100
    Skill type: Passive
    Description: When a player gets a first hit [damage is dealt before player/mob realizes the assassin is even there] damage is multiplied by 2X.

This could actually be taken out of PVP because "ZOMGOP" but would be a nice add on for PVE. Simply if player hits before mob enters "fighting" mode then a damage multiplier is added.
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
    synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
    Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος
  • SinfuINature - Harshlands
    SinfuINature - Harshlands Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited March 2011

I want to see a genie skill... so that everyone can use it...

Shockwave
    Genie lvl 75 (100 maxed)
    Water 7 Fire 5
    Range 15 meters
    Energy 100
    Stamina 500
    Instant
    Cooldown 60 seconds
    Requisite Class All

Creates a shockwave under you (do not need to have a target selected) and all enemies within 15 meters, reducing their attack & movement speed by 25% for 20 sec and has a 40% chance of stunning your enemies for 2 sec. BRINGS PLAYER OUT OF STEALTH.

Strength: Every 2 Genie Strength points increase the stun chance by 1%.
    Dexterity: Every 2 Genie Dexterity points reduces the attack speed by 1%.

I need this skill to happen... this will counter stealth skills... and allow ppl to get away...
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Gamble Strike
    Channel : instant
    Cast : instant
    Range : 36 meter
    Cooldown : 1 minute
    Mana cost : none
    Class : any

Dealing random pure 11111 ~ 77777 damage to target, ignoring any kind of defense and removing any positive buffs. If target killed by gamble strike, delay target respawn time by 2 minute and disable any kind of healing for 5 minute.

Requires 1 Token of Best Luck

Nah here the serious one . . b:chuckle

Sky Walker
    Channel & cast : instant self buff
    Cooldown 1 minute
    Mana cost none
    Class : Archer

Causing 100% chance to miss for every incoming attack to archer up to 5 times, last for 30 seconds.

( Every normal attack, skill, and magic will have 100% chance to miss expect if it had 100% hit rate on their description. )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    PewPew(Archer 100 skill)

Manacost:100Mana
    Channel:Instant
    Cast:Instant
    Cooldown:10minutes

Costs 100mana per archer being buffed per second.
    All archers within 10metres of yourself gain 1000m attack range.Ranged weapons' Minimum Effective Range is removed for the duration.
    Arrows' accuracy and damage based on the distance the target is away.
    Critical strikes deal 300% damage and has a 50% chance to slow the target by 50% for 10seconds
    Archers are unable to use skills during this period.
    Archers are unable to be hit by AoEs.
    Archers loses the buff if hit and takes 100% more damage from the attack.

Formula:
    If target is more than 30metres away but less than 50metres away,attack does 150% base damage and has 75% accuracy.
    If target is less than 30metres awaybut more than 5metres away,attack does 50% base damage and do not miss.
    If target is less than 5metres away,attack always critical strikes,have 50% accuracy and has a 10% chance of dealing (90%x(Current HP of target)) damage
    If target is more than 50metres away,attacks have 50% chance to hit regardless of accuracy or evasion.If the attack hits,it will deal (10xDexterity)+100%xBaseDamage+50%x(Target's Curent HP).
  • Equin - Dreamweaver
    Equin - Dreamweaver Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Curse of Roots
    mana: 2000
    cast time: 1.0 seconds
    channel: 1.0 seconds
    cooldown: 10 minutes

description: summons roots from the ground to tangle and seal(seals for 10 seconds) your enemy from 20 meters and enemies 20 meters around him. also deals 1000 damage to players and 5000 damage to monsters every 6 seconds for 60 seconds. unable to purify.

requires 2 sparks

(keeping the thread alive b:surrender)
     /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )
  • Asura_Shiva - Raging Tide
    Asura_Shiva - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I would give anything to have a skill to teleport squad members from across the entire server no matter what map to your location. Gm powers times infinity anyone?

There is another mmo that has something simuliar. Which teleports the party member to closest town. If you were to mix that with TW Map teleportation effect and Wizard for instant cast it would be good. Incidently the AoE Teleport also was a Wizard skill.

Well two things I got to say.

One.) Blademasters has the move Flash so how about a move that kills the user to AoE res anyone nearby.

Two.) My personal choice for a 100 skill would be either a larger AoE. Like 24 instead of 12 due to I hate the maximum AoE range.
    Other IGN:
    Ratsael - RT - 61
    RaveR_mnant - RT - 47
  • Aurores - Heavens Tear
    Aurores - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Soul Alchemy
    Mana: 450
    Channeling: Instant
    Cooldown: 1 minute
    Type: Active blessing
    Requisite Class: Venomancer
    Requisite Cultivation: Celestial Sage/Demon

Exchange your magic attack and physical attack values. Negates the effect of Melee Mastery. The effect cancels upon leaving Fox Form. Lasts for 20 minutes.

Only usable in Fox Form.

Form Alchemy
    Mana: 600
    Channeling: 0.5 secs
    Cast: 0.5 secs
    Type: Active blessing

Reduces evasion by half. The value of your physical defense is converted to the total of your Metal, Wood, Water, Fire and Earth resistances divided by 5. The effect cancels upon entering Fox Form. Lasts for 20 minutes.

Bramble Bind
    Range: 27 meters
    Mana: 1000
    Channeling: 3.0 second
    Cast: 1.2 second
    Cooldown: 45 seconds

Deals Wood damage equal to base damage plus 450% weapon damage plus 8000.0 and freezes the target and all enemies 10.0 meters around it and adds the "Bramble Prison" status. Every time an affected enemy attacks, it takes Physical and Wood damage equal to base damage plus 150% weapon damage plus 666.0 and loses 10 chi. Last for 15 seconds.

Consumes 2 sparks.
    Retired b:bye
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Array of power

Mana 1000
    Channel 5.0 second
    Cast 1.0 second
    Cooldown 10 minutes
    Weapon Unarmed, Magic Instruments
    Requisite class: Wizard

Requisite Cultivation Celestial Sage/Demon

After many requests, the grand Wizard Tien decided to create a new, powerfull spell, to enhance the attack power of nearby squad members. Channeling this skill, all squad members within 14 meters of the magical circle will get a bonus of fire, water and earth attack added to their skills and normall attacks of your (maximum mana/10) each, also increasing critical hit strike by 10%. Consumes 30 chi and 1000 mana every 5 seconds. Has a 100% to be interrupted during the first 5 seconds channeling.

When skill is active, all other skills can be used as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Ancestral Annihilation
    Skill Type: Passive
    Effect: Upon own death, deals lethal damage to ALL players in 40 meter radius. Effective only in Territory Wars, damages own faction members.

should make TW more interesting when uber strong factions converge and annihilate the opposition in like 10 seconds.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I like my buddha guard, although I'd change the cooldown to 1 minute (like invoke) and make it lasts 20 seconds (like invoke). It would only cost 1 spark though (like wings of grace).
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    for a serious skill?

Last Stand:

Channel:2 seconds
    Cast: .5 seconds
    Cooldown: 1 hour

suspends the effect of your hp/mp charm for 4 seconds and lowers your hp to 1. For the duration of this skill you are imune to damage movement debuffs and seals. You gain 2 sparks.
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    for a serious skill?

Last Stand:

Channel:2 seconds
    Cast: .5 seconds
    Cooldown: 1 hour

suspends the effect of your hp/mp charm for 4 seconds and lowers your hp to 1. For the duration of this skill you are imune to damage movement debuffs and seals. You gain 2 sparks.

Lol, might be worth using flash if HP is 1. Tbh, I've never seen any BM use flash before. I might just get it for completeness, only skill I don't have actually. I have all my demons skills including sutra and buddha guard, just lack flash.

Would be a lot stronger if said person had an epic sword that could be account stashed to a seeker character if needed. Maybe a zerk sword lol.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Lol, might be worth using flash if HP is 1. Tbh, I've never seen any BM use flash before. I might just get it for completeness, only skill I don't have actually. I have all my demons skills including sutra and buddha guard, just lack flash.

Would be a lot stronger if said person had an epic sword that could be account stashed to a seeker character if needed. Maybe a zerk sword lol.

tt 90 gold seems like it would go nice with that + hp and zerk kinda suprised i dotn see more skeekers eunning around with em
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • TigerGate - Archosaur
    TigerGate - Archosaur Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    weapon channel: wizard
    channel: 5 seconds
    cast: continues every 1 second until ended
    cooldown: 5 minutes
    cost: 600 mana, 3 sparks

add 60% of your magic attack to one players physical attack or a magic classes magic attack
  • Lurani - Raging Tide
    Lurani - Raging Tide Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    >.>
    <.<
    A buff that lasts 15-30 minutes that gives psychics a higher physical defense while still keeping there hit rate as high as it is with black voodoo.

>.>
    <.<
    OPness.....
    xD
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    This could of been a very good thread if people did not post the same stuff over and over thinking there version of it is funny.

Serious threads do not belong on this forum for some reason... and you expect the dev's to ever take you seriously?.... Jeez

I made a joke I am the funniest person ever quick all lol at me I need to feel like I have humor

Srs bear is srs, yo.

When was the last time the devs in ****ing china ever used a PWI players suggestion, serious or comical?

Give you a hint: Never
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Vorhs - Lost City
    Vorhs - Lost City Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Wizard's Skill:

Corrosion

Range: Melee (yes, melee)
    Channel: 4 sec
    Cast: 1 sec
    Cooldown: 5 minutes (its fair)
    Requires 1 spark to cast

Corrode the target's weapon, reducing its durability by 30% of total value.

Amazing skill to take a nice revenge against ppl who like to kill you endlessly, and amazing coin sink too. I'd love it.
    If you happy wanna be, against the wind you won't have to pee.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuji_Sakai - Harshlands
    Yuji_Sakai - Harshlands Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Imagine Breaker

Range: Melee
    Mana: Special
    Channeling: 0.5 seconds
    Cast Time: 0.5 seconds
    Cooldown: 0.5 second
    Requisite Weapon: Unarmed only.
    Requisite Class: Blademaster

If you hit a target with a Critical Hit on this attack, the target loses all positive and negative buffs.
    You are immune to magical attacks during channeling and cast time.
    Lose all positive and negative buffs.
    You cannot be buffed positively nor negatively during channeling and cast time.
    Your genie becomes unusable during channeling and cast time.
    Magical bonuses from equipment (including shards, but not refines) are negated during channeling and cast time.
    Potions and apothecary items that are consumed provide no effect during channeling and cast time. Existing effects from such items are lost.
    Must be used unarmed.
    Requires no mana to cast, but all mana is depleted upon using this skill.

iseewutyoudidthar

Might as well add:

Index Librorum Prohibitorum

Range: self
    Mana: 500
    Cast Time: 0.5 seconds
    Cooldown: 2 minutes
    Requisite Weapon: magical instrument, unarmed
    Requisite Class: wizard

Consumes 300 mana every 3 seconds.
    Continues until Index is cast again, or mana is depleted.
    Gain knowledge of every spell in Perfect World at the cost of being unable to cast magic for the duration of the skill.
    If a spell is directed at the caster he/she has a 90% chance to intercept the spell, redirecting it toward the current target.
    While the spell is active, party members within 20 meters of the caster gain the ability to cast any spell regardless of class. Weapon requirements still apply.
  • Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide
    Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Srs bear is srs, yo.

When was the last time the devs in ****ing china ever used a PWI players suggestion, serious or comical?

Just because something has not happend does not mean something can't happen my point is there are way to many people on this forum who think what there saying is funny when it is only funny to other simple minded people.. The troll phenomenon is over abused on these forums

Put your self in a dev's shoes you hear about a good thread you read it you see them posts are you going to take it seriously?...
    02/07/2011 - Lost paitence with PWI sold all my gear bought packs and wasted my coin till it was gone... goodbye PWI b:bye
  • _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver
    _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Srs bear is srs, yo.

Expel
    /10char
  • Tsurugi_Unki - Sanctuary
    Tsurugi_Unki - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Skill Name: Nature's Guidance
    Class: Seeker
    Mana cost: 350
    Cooldown: 100 seconds
    Cast: Instant

Skill description: Being attuned to nature, seekers feel the vibrations of air around them, alerting them to targets that normally couldn't be seen with the naked eye.

For 45 seconds, increases your detection level by 50. Stealthed targets during this time take an additional 300% damage from your attacks. If target stealthed foe is killed, Nature's Guidance refreshes instantly.
  • Lonzooo - Harshlands
    Lonzooo - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Skill Name: God's Reflect
    Class: Psychic
    Mana Cost: 800
    Channel: 0.8
    Cast: 1.2
    Cooldown: Shared with Psychic Will.

Requires 1 Spark to cast.

For 8 seconds, the Damage of every hit you take is reduced by 60%, reflecting the other 40% of the Damage + 1/4 of your Soulforce to the attacker.
    Has NO EFFECT when attacker is under the effect of Soulburn!

Another one:

Skill Name: Concentration
    Class:Psychic
    Mana Cost: 500
    Channel: 1.0
    Cast: 1.0
    Cooldown: 5 min
    Selfbuff

Your Soulforce is increased by 5000 for 20 sec. While that, your maximum health is decreased by 10%.

First one maybe a bit OP, but both would be a good addition to a Psychic's skillbar b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AqueoLupas - Lost City
    AqueoLupas - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Time Poiseon
    effect:slow down sever time of player who casts it making apper that they speed up on other players computers this skill effectivly makes them 150% faster but all attacks will be 75% weaker & damage recived will be equal to speeed.cancels deaden nearves but coexists with speed up power ( don't know name) and doging power (sorry b:surrender)
    Cooldown: 20 minutes
    mana cost 20 per sec
    I would like this power for assassins beacuase it would increase time for assassin to react in battle but the 150% damage increase will keep it from being to OP i mean seroisly 5aps plus this would be 12.5aps b:laugh but a hit would be deadly so b:shocked good huh?
    nice 100 powers some of you b:victory

bye b:bye

AqueoLupas
  • sugacola
    sugacola Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Provocation

Range: 30 Meters (or 28.5, whatever)
    Mana: 500
    Channel: 1.0 second
    Cast: 1.0 second
    Weapon: Soulsphere

Every time the target takes any sort of offensive measure towards another player (an attack, genie skill, ailment etc), they will deal an additional 500 points of physical damage to that player. Lasts 1 Minute. Effective only on hostile targets.

Most of you probably don't understand the impact of such a skill for Psychics, but the Psychics should. I'd kill for this skill, personally.

I, would so love this. Couple this with Soul of Vengeance, Soulburn, DoTs + DDing skills. The damage numbers would roll like a FC pull ;p

For me, other than that for my Psy I would like:

Earthen Currents

Range: 28.5 meters
    Mana: 300
    Channel: 1 second(s)
    Cast: 2 second(s)
    Cooldown: 15.0 second(s)
    Weapon: Soulsphere

Crack the earth to unleash its muddy undercurrents which rush at your targets.
    Knocks back all targets within 8m wide cone in front of you by 10m and slows by 80% for 5 seconds.
    Deals damage based on your attack, plus 200% weapon damage, plus 1900 Water and 2200 Earth Damage.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    A Defence level increase self buff for a barb. Makes sense? o.o