Selling Jone's Blessing

13»

Comments

• _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    So.. This isn't a necro since it's been less than a month from last post..

How would I report someone who has a Jones' Blessing ticket for sale in a cat shop? Now that the FB connect is down, I see someone abusing this glitch again.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    So.. This isn't a necro since it's been less than a month from last post..

How would I report someone who has a Jones' Blessing ticket for sale in a cat shop? Now that the FB connect is down, I see someone abusing this glitch again.

This is the picture to the person. Please let me know if I can't have this picture up, and I will edit it out. But this person needs to be taken care of, as they are scamming people out of their money.

http://tinyurl.com/JonesShop

well for one u need to edit out the name of the person and such. also i believe u should submit a ticket with SS attached so that they can go for the person. i guess cause it shows the name it would fall under 'naming and shaming'? i guess? lol
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Okay ty ^^
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Yhumy - Dreamweaver
    Yhumy - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    would it be legal if i mailed my jones blessing ticket to another account that belonged to me?

my lvl 14 arch really needs that +5 dmg.
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    would it be legal if i mailed my jones blessing ticket to another account that belonged to me?

my lvl 14 arch really needs that +5 dmg.

uhh i would assume it would not. u still are exploiting a glitch where it was originally sent and ment to be used by a char on one toon but instead ur using an exploit to send to a totally different account. honestly idk if they can keep full track of it but i would say just wait for the next 3-4 days till maint for your JJ fix(assuming that patch from this comming weeks maint does fix the proble)
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    If I had saved enough blessings up since the last time it was down, I would be one of those people selling them and exploiting the hell out the glitch. Seriously, it's there fault for waiting until next maint to fix the issue. Doesn't the community remember when they had "Emergency Server Maintenance" for Boutique sales (packs)? PWI controls what they sell in the Boutique, as well as server-side things like DQ points/rewards & Jone's Blessings.
  • vbarbie
    vbarbie Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    it can't Be sold or traded no matter on what stated it is.. no matter if ur quest list is full IT CANT FREAKING BE TRADED SOLD OR SENT >....... stop with this Freaking BUll sht..
  • L_y_n_x - Raging Tide
    L_y_n_x - Raging Tide Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Someone today on Raging Tide sold like 21 at 500k each..Pure 10.5 mil profit from something he/she got FREE and not tradable to start with. Still spotted 1-2 catshops in west selling some.

It IS a exploit. If you encounter it, you should screenshot the catshop and report.

"Yeah but, players are only offering a service that is unavailable right now"

Well guess what happened to medals of glory...players exploited a "bug" they got removed, want Jones Blessing to be next on "temporarly removed items" ??
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    The fact that you have to exploit a bug in the game obvioulsy means its not permitted, think about it.

If they were meant to be traded they wouldn't be listed as untradable would they ....
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    well for one u need to edit out the name of the person and such. also i believe u should submit a ticket with SS attached so that they can go for the person. i guess cause it shows the name it would fall under 'naming and shaming'? i guess? lol

you might want to delete the link....on your quote..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Ricecake - Heavens Tear
    Ricecake - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    vbarbie wrote: »
    it can't Be sold or traded no matter on what stated it is.. no matter if ur quest list is full IT CANT FREAKING BE TRADED SOLD OR SENT >....... stop with this Freaking BUll sht..

so the screenshots in this post are what, photoshopped?, I see them for sale in game IS MY GAME BEING **** AND SHOWN STUFF THAT DOESNT EXIST?!?!?!

im freaking out man
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=13490001&dateline=1268988639[/SIGPIC]

I used to be a cleric like you, then I took a Plume Shot to the knee.
  • L_y_n_x - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    so the screenshots in this post are what, photoshopped?, I see them for sale in game IS MY GAME BEING **** AND SHOWN STUFF THAT DOESNT EXIST?!?!?!

im freaking out man

You don't get the point.

You WILL see them in catshops, you WILL see people selling them, but it IS a bug used to be able to make them tradable. They ARE NOT MEANT TO BE, plain and simple. Or maybe u just came in a hurry and replied whatever, but didn't u see on 1st (or maybe 2nd page) a post FROM A GM saying it IS illegal and bannable ??

Just in case u missed it
    Frankie wrote:
    Using this method to be able to sell what is intended to be a non-tradeable item is considered an exploit, and thus is a bannable offence.

So to make it clear,

If you sell the Jones Blessing to another player or have it set up for sale in your cat shop, your account is subject to suspension/termination.

We are currently working on the Facebook Connect issue, and the Jones Blessing will be available for free through Facebook Connect very soon (hopefully tonight).
    edited April 2011
    lol I got it just fine, was replying to the guy in the quote of my post saying it wasnt possible, I was simply making fun of him :3

but its cool some people miss the big quote boxes.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=13490001&dateline=1268988639[/SIGPIC]

edited April 2011
    lol I got it just fine, was replying to the guy in the quote of my post saying it wasnt possible, I was simply making fun of him :3

but its cool some people miss the big quote boxes.

i'm hungry..and your the only edible thing around....
    edited April 2011
    *noms on candycorn*

b:dirty thats a pretty awesome name you got there.

• Drivel - Heavens Tear
    Drivel - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You don't get the point.

You WILL see them in catshops, you WILL see people selling them, but it IS a bug used to be able to make them tradable. They ARE NOT MEANT TO BE, plain and simple. Or maybe u just came in a hurry and replied whatever, but didn't u see on 1st (or maybe 2nd page) a post FROM A GM saying it IS illegal and bannable ??

Just in case u missed it

Did you even read his post?
    edited April 2011
    *noms on candycorn*

b:dirty thats a pretty awesome name you got there.

You no eat me..i eat you.
  • L_y_n_x - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Did you even read his post?

I did, and sorry.. My main language ain't english, it's french so I don't always 100% detect what is pure sarcasm or not b:surrender
  • mishkavs
    mishkavs Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Aaaaa...
  • Ray - Momaganon
    Ray - Momaganon Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    epic necro is epic
    Always man up. -> /watch?v=pvaN27TgJUc
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013