Selling Jone's Blessing

Comments

• FailHardCore - Raging Tide
    FailHardCore - Raging Tide Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    If you sell the Jones Blessing to another player or have it set up for sale in your cat shop, your account is subject to suspension/termination.

Frankie idk how the system works but can u watch the WC on RT cuz its ALWAYS in there about selling blessing frankly it annoys me and others
    The base of anyones power comes from their knowledge and patience if u do not have those qualitys u have power over noone b:angry

Fail has struck again!!
  • L_y_n_x - Raging Tide
    L_y_n_x - Raging Tide Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Yup I agree on that, saw it A LOT..Even argued in whisper with someone taht it wasn't possible and he (or she) was ready to wager with me 100k that it was..Just finished by blacklisting.. Don't want to be affiliated with scammers.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Yup I agree on that, saw it A LOT..Even argued in whisper with someone taht it wasn't possible and he (or she) was ready to wager with me 100k that it was..Just finished by blacklisting.. Don't want to be affiliated with scammers.

Theres not really any scam involved. They promise a jones blessing, the buyer wants to buy a jones blessing, the buyer gets a jones blessing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
    edited March 2011
    From what frankie has explain there should not be a seller or buyer i think instant banned or suspension should come to seller and buyer they know its illegal Becuase the item says NON TRADABLE therfore should not be done and action should be taken upon those who do so[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    The base of anyones power comes from their knowledge and patience if u do not have those qualitys u have power over noone b:angry

Fail has struck again!!
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    From what frankie has explain there should not be a seller or buyer i think instant banned or suspension should come to seller and buyer they know its illegal Becuase the item says NON TRADABLE therfore should not be done and action should be taken upon those who do so[/COLOR]

So does the items that come in the Crafting boxes (the instant level ups)...BUT you can put them in a catshop and sell them b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • NomNomz - Dreamweaver
    NomNomz - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    how can u sell it if its unable to be traded...

its like when people world chat about selling bound gear. waste of a tele, you can sell something u can trade

err... tele waste is its own reward b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited March 2011

I find the shinanigans of this Facebook sign-up link product very hilarious. All I play with is the +5 ATK and DEF things. If ever.

I don't need any Facebook bonus and I can quite happily play without it. I don't need a Davy Jone's Blessing to grind on mobs, do BHs, do dungeons, etc. Sure I'd like to but then again you get 'used' to it and then all this **** happens.

Then again, I've got +30 on my Rank 9 weapon so it doesn't matter. Mine is permanent and won't ever disappear and as I get more pieces of the armor it'll be going to +60 or something like that. b:laugh

So no problem there. b:thanks

Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
    edited March 2011

I find the shinanigans of this Facebook sign-up link product very hilarious. All I play with is the +5 ATK and DEF things. If ever.

I don't need any Facebook bonus and I can quite happily play without it. I don't need a Davy Jone's Blessing to grind on mobs, do BHs, do dungeons, etc. Sure I'd like to but then again you get 'used' to it and then all this **** happens.

Then again, I've got +30 on my Rank 9 weapon so it doesn't matter. Mine is permanent and won't ever disappear and as I get more pieces of the armor it'll be going to +60 or something like that. b:laugh

i couldnt read ur damn post hurt my eyes 2 bright QQ use a diff color

Fail has struck again!!
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited March 2011

rank9 on pve server.. lolololol
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Swirlz - Lost City
    Swirlz - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2011

You act like you can't use it because you have the permanent +30 on your weapon, when you could click 2 buttons and have 60. -_-' idungetit..
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    i couldnt read ur damn post hurt my eyes 2 bright QQ use a diff color

Oh this is going be good.

Tell me why I can have no Jones Blessing and I can use a Rank 9 Weapon that has barely any refines on it and still kick an archer's **** in a duel who is using a nirvana bow that has better refines than I have:

A: Barely refined the weapon. (Maybe +3 at best and no pieces of the R9 armor)
    B: Only two pretty standard gems in it.

You know, I love you're sig, Bro-ah. b:laugh

To Quote FailHardCore's Sig
    "The base of anyones power comes from their knowledge and patience if u do not have those qualitities u have power over no-one."

Oh and the signature is corrected (in red) for the enjoyment of the people here.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/qualities

as you were Mr BM.

b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    Haden - Dreamweaver Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm shocked, but not surprised that people are selling them. Moreover, I'm shocked, but not surprised that people are buying them.

I guess they just dun forgot how to play without'em. b:laugh
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
  • Swirlz - Lost City
    Swirlz - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2011

Tell me why I can have no Jones Blessing and I can use a Rank 9 Weapon that has barely any refines on it and still kick an archer's **** in a duel who is using a nirvana bow that has better refines than I have:

"The base of anyones power comes from their knowledge and patience if u do not have those qualitys u have power over no-one

because LA is the worst armor in the game?
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Whats up with people acting like people on pve servers don't need good gear too? There is pvp on pve servers, there is TWs on pve servers, there is still going to be in the future base wars on pve servers, there is still pvp in the cube on pve servers. Sure people can't constantly pick on you, but that doesn't mean there aren't instances where people pvp on a pve server. PVE just means you can choose where you pvp and choose when to just quest/bh/fc etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited March 2011

"The base of anyones power comes from their knowledge and patience if u do not have those qualitys u have power over no-one

Another clueless r9.. on a pve server. Why am I not surprised.
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Another clueless r9.. on a pve server. Why am I not surprised.

Oh I've played on PvP servers as well.

http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/profile/0e/a3/0ea3e801225de2620cd4b86962c683121291777358.jpg

Wouldn't want to miss that detail either.

Anyway back on topic. If the 5 APS-Jones-Blessing-power-trip does it for you. Go at it.
    b i t . l y /
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Ooooh, you get attack bonus from rank 9. Joy.

Why don't you waste even more money and get warsoul. There's 50 attack bonus. I think there's a way to combine rank 9 armor and warsoul to get an insidious combination of attack level and def level, without even refining or sharding anything.

+50 attack level, plus the jones blessing, plus, say, Black VooDoo, and you've just... divided by 0 and crashed the universe. b:surrender Good job.

Seriously, though... I LIKE jones blessing. It makes the difference, for me, between a mob dieing before it finishes channeling, or it nails the **** out of me with a magic attack.

R9 might be pointless for PVE (or so everyone makes it out to be), but the Jones Blessing is most certainly not pointless for lower level players (*cough*archersandsins*cough*) who want to cut down on repair bills a little. b:surrender Friggin same level mobs make it to me even when I use knockback/stunning arrow and my **** is refined to +4, and has two perfect garnets in it. What else do you want me to do? Attack level +4 makes so little difference, I might as well use a genie skill that does damage instead.

It's a resource... Might as well use it. >_>
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Oh I've played on PvP servers as well.

http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/profile/0e/a3/0ea3e801225de2620cd4b86962c683121291777358.jpg

Wouldn't want to miss that detail either.

Anyway back on topic. If the 5 APS-Jones-Blessing-power-trip does it for you. Go at it.

miss what detail..? a bad link? lulcake
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    miss what detail..? a bad link? lulcake

Do you see any toggleable PVP switch in that picture?

Damn Watson, your brilliant.
    b i t . l y /
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Do you see any toggleable PVP switch in that picture?

"toggleable switch"? we aren't even seeing any picture to begin with. your link dun' work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    rank9 on pve server.. lolololol

Yep, R9 on a PvE server. While you play your way on a PvP server, the players that rolled on a PvE server get to play they're way. Nothing wrong w/ solid end-game gear (minus the large price, and OPness of the gear itself). Yes it's probably mostly used in PvE, which is rather easy w/ even TT90 gear let alone end-game gear such as Nirvana/R8/R9. People can also PK w/ it, which is an option on a PvE server after level 30.

Not all people are into blasting each other into dust w/ one shot, and having no control over it such as on a PvP server. Some of us are "carebears", and find our fun other ways.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    So wow... am I the only one that kept like 5 of these in each of my alts' mailboxes so that I didn't have to mail one each time it ran out? All you have to do is open and close the mail without removing the blessing to lose the "new mail" icon. Mail won't ever go away if it has an attachment in it. Everyone around me is in withdrawal and I'm set for 5 weeks... >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • SlashSin - Lost City
    SlashSin - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Using this method to be able to sell what is intended to be a non-tradeable item is considered an exploit, and thus is a bannable offence.

So to make it clear,

If you sell the Jones Blessing to another player or have it set up for sale in your cat shop, your account is subject to suspension/termination.

We are currently working on the Facebook Connect issue, and the Jones Blessing will be available for free through Facebook Connect very soon (hopefully tonight).

"Hopefully tonight" has come and passed =/ Will we ever get our Jones' Blessings again?! b:cry
    The only sin to go from 1 to 102 completely nude b:cool
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    Kokki - Harshlands Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    So is it bannable if someone wants to give it you? a friend of mine has some stacked in his mailbox, and wants to give me one because i wants one for TW :P

and if it's not bannable how do i go do it? because we tried couple things and it just didn't work
    I'm famous! i'm on ecatomb
  • FiDollaYou - Sanctuary
    FiDollaYou - Sanctuary Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    So is it bannable if someone wants to give it you? a friend of mine has some stacked in his mailbox, and wants to give me one because i wants one for TW :P

and if it's not bannable how do i go do it? because we tried couple things and it just didn't work

Usual rule of thumb is: If you have to ask whether something is bannable, it usually is.

If you insist on doing the trade, though, reading the first page of this thread would've told you how to do it....
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    edited March 2011
    well i did, and i think they fixed it with maintenance, the ticket is now untradeable, unable to drop, and all that jazz

and btw, we asked if third party auto clickers were bannable, and they weren't, so asking is not bad
    edited March 2011
    well i did, and i think they fixed it with maintenance, the ticket is now untradeable, unable to drop, and all that jazz

and btw, we asked if third party auto clickers were bannable, and they weren't, so asking is not bad

Asking is a good idea, always.

Just be prepared for a 'no' answer.

And I'm glad the tickets are now untradable. b:victory Kudos to the PWI staff for fixing that!
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • FiDollaYou - Sanctuary
    FiDollaYou - Sanctuary Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited March 2011

Asking isn't bad. As they say, the only stupid question is the one you don't ask. I was simply pointing out that, at least in this game, if you're asking and you don't get an answer(the usual case), you're better off erring on the side of caution and assuming it's bannable.
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    edited March 2011
    i'm prepared for a no, but then they shouldn't make promisses that they can't keep, everyone was excited that they would probably fix it by maintenance, then after that no word on status.

FYI frankie, giving people a status update every two-three days is all people ask for.
    edited March 2011
    i'm prepared for a no, but then they shouldn't make promisses that they can't keep, everyone was excited that they would probably fix it by maintenance, then after that no word on status.

FYI frankie, giving people a status update every two-three days is all people ask for.

Hum... A status report was given yesterday, before maint, that they were working on it.

Just saying.

If you really want to know, send a ticket, asking politely, for an update you may quote on the forums. you might get something, you might not. Just... Don't do it every 5 minutes. b:surrender Every 3-4 days would be more than enough... And I hope they get DQ Rewards and Jones back up soon.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
This discussion has been closed.