• Ihavenotoes - Archosaur
    Ihavenotoes - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • baconlube
    baconlube Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    At 49 u get a skill that reduces channeling time by 20% and increases attack which makes skills like absorb soul faster to cast. I wonder if mystics can get 99% channeling b:shocked

well you can get 83% - channelling on a wizard.....
  • Faeble - Heavens Tear
    Faeble - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I read somewhere max chan was 90%?

And also, Mys have a skill to increase channeling time (by 20% I want to say?) So if you cast that right before you cast Soul, it will go even faster than whatever other -chan stuff you have on too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It was my fate from birth to make my mark upon this Earth.
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    One thing I don't like is that on the sleep plant, if you pop it out on a mob as an opener, all it does is aggro it to you and outside of the aoe sleep. At least with sting or creeper/vine the attack/debuff takes aggro back to the plant right away. With the sleep plant the effect range or something else (perhaps the sleep chance is too low) for the mob to notice the plant.

I was hoping to use it as a control skill or a distraction, but the only way its is useable is if the mob is already aggroed to you and stationary. If I'm getting attacked and let the mob get to minimum range, I'm not going to stand there and pop out a plant and hope it sleeps the mob.

Assuming I even used a plant I'd use sting, or just have my summon attack it if I can't kill it myself.

The other option is that you pop out the sleep plant and kill the mob and have the plant out to use on respawning mobs or kiting through the aoe with other mobs. Totally not useful. If I'm gonna trap mobs I'll use creeper+lysing or sting+lysing.

In pvp I can't imagine too much of a use for it as its a stationary non guarenteed 6 sec sleep. Sure it can proc multiple times if they don't kill the plant (I dunno if pnats can be targeted by players yet) and you could splode it to get longer sleep proc.

Just seems like a useless skill at the moment, like the poison skill. The dmg description for the poison skill says X dmg every 2 sec, but in game it seems to do way less than advertised. Even if its doing X/2 every sec, it doesn't even seem to do that much.

Storm Mistress so far has very little usefulness to me. Her attacks don't do enough dmg to hold aggro, and her aoe has an issue for me. If I tell her to use her lightning single attack, she does it right away. If I tell her to do aoe, assuming I don't need to click it 3 times, she delays b4 she even starts running to mobs. At that point the charge time for the skill seems longer than the description, so its a rare thing to actually catch more than 1 mob in the attack if 2 happen to be near each other randomly. I imagine that in map3 or rb that it will rock tho. Current'y I use her to kill wood mobs exclusively.

3rd summon rocks. Still lv1 but I can see it being used a lot. The shield I can see using like psy will, and martyrdom I can see being used like white voodoo, only you can cast them on others.

ONE BIG CHANGE I WANT: To have the 3rd summon's skills automatically target you if no other friendly is targeted. I hate having to click my portrait to use them, which make it a pain to rebuff in battle. I'm sure that it intentional, but it sucks. If I could find a way to hotkey "target self" I would lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Just checked earthguard's lvl79, lvl100 skills. If the cooldown is good they seem quite useful.

The people from Wanmei **** out the skill description.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • junhui
    junhui Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Each skill has it use, conviniently, the plant skills, deal great debuffs, when there isn't anyone debuff, they might use come in useful.
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Just checked earthguard's lvl79, lvl100 skills. If the cooldown is good they seem quite useful.

The people from Wanmei **** out the skill description.

so what is the description?

and ya i love storm mistress but she is a big mana burner for both herself and her master mystic. im assuming u just have to lvl up the skill for her to get stronger but its not worth leveling her in early lvls. maybe when fighting against non AA melee chars i can definatly see her being usefull tho.

and ya 3rd summon is great. put her out, cast her skill on the tank, and it works magic.
  • Ephemera - Raging Tide
    Ephemera - Raging Tide Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ONE BIG CHANGE I WANT: To have the 3rd summon's skills automatically target you if no other friendly is targeted. I hate having to click my portrait to use them, which make it a pain to rebuff in battle. I'm sure that it intentional, but it sucks. If I could find a way to hotkey "target self" I would lol

^ THIS. It's extremely irritating to have to click on your portrait just to get her to buff you...she even attempts to buff mobs if you tell her to buff while you have a mob targeted (though obviously the buff doesn't proc, she just does the animations) -.-. I just don't see any reason for it to NOT auto-target you if you don't have another player targeted.

She's an extremely useful summon overall, though, and greatly increases survivability if you're in a group as a healer/backup healer/support or something.
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    so what is the description?

and ya i love storm mistress but she is a big mana burner for both herself and her master mystic. im assuming u just have to lvl up the skill for her to get stronger but its not worth leveling her in early lvls. maybe when fighting against non AA melee chars i can definatly see her being usefull tho.

and ya 3rd summon is great. put her out, cast her skill on the tank, and it works magic.

Look at my sig, it said pm me in forum. I don't want to post it since its not the final version and its something that get **** out, so may not accurcate.

Weird thing is, unlike other class, Mystic get 5 skills instead of 4.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The lvl 1 healing herb is so completely useless I put if next to my meditate icon. It has a range of 3-4 meters if i'm being generous and heals 35 hp every 2 sec for 1min. I know its only lvl 1 but seriously unless the party gloms to the plant even at lvl 10 its not gonna work. Its got shorter range than the original bubble of life b:sad

Would love if it had a visual like a circle to left others know where to stand to be healed or something, since its tiny range is not yet known widely
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky