Mystic summons (a small guide on summons)

Comments

• kimmiko214
    kimmiko214 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    OMG thank you for this >_< This is a really big help :Db:dirty
  • Mugler - Lost City
    Mugler - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I have a question for Salvation skills. Does any1 have this pet at 10lvl? How Aegis Sphere and Martydor buffs looks when skills are maxed?
  • Xyrika - Archosaur
    Xyrika - Archosaur Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    It's 3k Dmg absorb for the for the first skill and 40% dmg reduce for the coast of 2 chi for each dmg point.. I consider first skill useful but second is ****. Its like 1 hit and Salvation is empty
  • OiOOio - Raging Tide
    OiOOio - Raging Tide Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Two questions I did not see listed after reading all 10 pages.

1) if you let them die, do they only lose part of their HP and all their Mana if they had any?

2) Do you have to "unsummon" them in order to re-summon them?

The reason i asked myh 2nd question is cuz i had my devil up and hit the summon button and it did the effect like i was resumming them but he did not lvl. I am a lvl 15 mystic and my devil is still lvl 10.

I guess now that I will have to resummon them after logging back in it will lvl them to 15, but wantd to know still.

Thnx.
  • Zuqria - Dreamweaver
    Zuqria - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    **UPDATED 3/3**

Can you unsummon it? As for now it seems that you can't. The only way to get rid of the summon after you summoned it is either to relogg, die, let it die or through the sacrificing skills (see below)

Easy: Just order summon to "Halt" and walk away, it will dissapear after a minute or so.
    I mostly tell it to Halt in air above an NPC so it won't get in my (or other peoples|) way
  • violetvalor
    violetvalor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Two questions I did not see listed after reading all 10 pages.

1) if you let them die, do they only lose part of their HP and all their Mana if they had any?

2) Do you have to "unsummon" them in order to re-summon them?

The reason i asked myh 2nd question is cuz i had my devil up and hit the summon button and it did the effect like i was resumming them but he did not lvl. I am a lvl 15 mystic and my devil is still lvl 10.

I guess now that I will have to resummon them after logging back in it will lvl them to 15, but wantd to know still.

Thnx.

1. If they die, they die. No matter what, when you summon a summon, it gets summoned with 50% hp and 0% mp (aka "chi").

2. No. You can just press their icon again and it resummons them.

When you resummoned, the summon info area should have updated to level 15. Maybe there was lag. Just as a note: when you unsummon or resummon, the old summon takes a minute to actually fade away.

Hope I helped ^^
  • WingedHlpr - Lost City
    WingedHlpr - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Thanks and no it did not fade it just stood there... so i will try again and if it does not work, i will just let it die while kiilling mobs or halt/walk away to unsummon it.

Thanx for your help.
  • Mugler - Lost City
    Mugler - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I want that summons will have higher chi recover, higher than 1 per sec. It will be awesome if the same as mystic... b:dirty
  • Synta - Dreamweaver
    Synta - Dreamweaver Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Decent guide. A few updates to make (some of which people have pointed out most likely):

• -Can also stow pets by hitting "Halt" (collar) and running out of range
    • -You're unclear about summon lvling in the first section (i know you clarify later on, but you quite explicitly say they dont have to be lvld... at least try and mention skill lvl)
    • -Err, I can confirm cragglord is like any other summon, with a skillbar
    • -You list a few of the differences between summons, they also have different stats to one another
    • -big thing you missed: the stats of summons depends on your own (unbuffed) stats!
    • Plants are found in the 5th column from the left... sorry, pedantic one
    • -Err, I can also confirm that Vital herb can be summoned along with any 1 other of the plants and coexist
    • -Thicket does indeed attack by summoning mobs for a couple of seconds, but I still wouldnt class it as a summon as such
    • -Sting's dmg increases as you lvl it afaik, and atk rate may too (complete guess for the moment)
    • -Lyse and Leech's cooldowns decrease as you lvl them up, with 3 and 30 seconds respectively at 10

Hope that helps...
    b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
  • Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear
    Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Ok, I will try to update some later since this thread is still sticked.
    *Semi retired*
  • hollowrockergr
    hollowrockergr Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    hey guys i have one great trouble ! i cant find/get the punishing sting skill ! i did my quests,i went to the mystic trainer but nothing.... can someone give me some instructions?
  • luisabj
    luisabj Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Nice!, Very Goodb: a vit
  • Atriste - Sanctuary
    Atriste - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Another way to un-summon is to put it on Halt and walk aaway until it leaves. A little inconvienient, but it works.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Let me live my life, and I'll try not to make yours a living hell.b:victory
  • Eruantien_ - Heavens Tear
    Eruantien_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    You can only have one of this type of summons out at a time. I thought at first that you could spawn several plants at once. This is however not the case. So apologizes for earlier misguidance. But you can still however have one plant type and a pet type summon out at once.

This not true. You can have two plants out. The Vital Herb/Healing Herb is a great example. One plant HAS to be Vital Herb, the other can be any other plant, such as Vital Herb and Befuddling Herb. Figured you should know ;P
  • mryc
    mryc Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I wanted to send you a PM rather than potentially look like a fool in public chat but I don't know how lol b:surrender

I've heard that items you wear effect your Summoned Pet, so better gear equils a better pet, is this true or rubbish?
  • Kagizyu - Heavens Tear
    Kagizyu - Heavens Tear Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    mryc wrote: »
    I wanted to send you a PM rather than potentially look like a fool in public chat but I don't know how lol b:surrender

I've heard that items you wear effect your Summoned Pet, so better gear equils a better pet, is this true or rubbish?

Pretty sure that's right, I believe they get attack levels too.
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    the OP needs some serious updating =s. did OP abandon this? if so i can make a new guide on the summons.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    This not true. You can have two plants out. The Vital Herb/Healing Herb is a great example. One plant HAS to be Vital Herb, the other can be any other plant, such as Vital Herb and Befuddling Herb. Figured you should know ;P
    Only the healers have Herb in their names. It's called Befuddling Creeper.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Marista - Lost City
    Marista - Lost City Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    For the record, my guide contains a detailed section on this subject, and though it's only a segment, it's comparable in length to this guide--actually, mine is more detailed, looking at it. Not trying to plug tooo shamelessly, but if this one is indeed dead, I just wanted to point out that there is another document addressing the material:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=13563531&postcount=5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So, I heard HA veno is the way to go? :3
  • Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear
    Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    the OP needs some serious updating =s. did OP abandon this? if so i can make a new guide on the summons.

Lol this guide need to get unsticked. I won't be updating it since I've been playing an other game.
    *Semi retired*
  • Krisoi - Heavens Tear
    Krisoi - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Pssst, You can also unsummon your summons by calling a mount
    10/10 Guide, Thanks.
  • kenbr2012
    kenbr2012 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I know there are another naruto shippuden fans like me in this forum.Don't you think the mysic powers are similar to the Pain's powers?I'm a huge fan of this anime villain,and can't leave to attent the similarity

ps.: Sorry for my english,I'm brazilian
    Ninja Neko
    the ninja darkstalker
  • masamunade
    masamunade Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    the last summon where he live? in the cave
  • YumeTsukii - Heavens Tear
    YumeTsukii - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    b:victory this helped me a lot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gryfender
    gryfender Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Hi.I have problem with skill Salvation.Im in 62 lvl i have Devil Chihyu , Storm Mistress, now i take book Cragglord but i cant lern it.What i must too do to take Salvatoin?I dont find any anvaible qest for it
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Lol this guide need to get unsticked. I won't be updating it since I've been playing an other game.

Thanks for saying so. Its really not fair to new players to keep it here if no one will ever be updating it, leaving them with outdated info to try to learn from.

It IS nice to see how much the plants have been nerfed, and capabilities evolved over time, however.

I say return to laying multi-plants NAO! b:victory
  • jonas44
    jonas44 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    So all I can say is TY, TY and TY you for the guide. :)
  • XaanhaaI - Momaganon
    XaanhaaI - Momaganon Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Remember that you can cast 1 normal plant and Vital Herb!

Cragglord can you get in Valley of Disaster fb/bh59 Near the center where you did the pillar
  • Sukinee - Heavens Tear
    Sukinee - Heavens Tear Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Is it even worth leveling up the pet summons aside from Salvation and Craglord? My pets are still only level one because the it just seems like only the mana cost increases for the same skills if you upgrade the pets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Member of Nocturne and Hikari...spread the light be nice to others!

"I conform to non-conformity." Join date: November 2008 :D
  • Mika_Magic - Dreamweaver
    Mika_Magic - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Can you unsummon it? As for now it seems that you can't. The only way to get rid of the summon after you summoned it is either to relogg, die, let it die or through the sacrificing skills (see below).

I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this (i'm to tired to read every single reply b:surrender ) ... but, a much easier way to unsummon our spirit-friend, is to get an all-class-baby pet or a mount, once you summon them, for example, devil, or any other of our guide-spirits, will be gone ^_^

Also, you can order him to stand in one place, and then, once u get far enough he'll just dissapear ( but aww, why leave it all alone in middle of nowhere) i vote for summoning baby pet ^^