[No Maintenance this Week!] 2-8-11

Comments

• Thedarkrealm - Lost City
    Thedarkrealm - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited February 2011
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    The entire Expansion in one Patch...I lol'd because the size of the patch is insane b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
    MiniDusk - Heavens Tear Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Hes the coolest *** guy ive ever met...(i hope thats not mean) b:shutup

I cant say g ay*?

lol No you can't. And Matt says awwwwwww! b:cute

Le gasp! I just realized I popped your toon's forum cherry! YAY ME! *happy dance*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Areith_ - Heavens Tear
    Areith_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Your gonna put wedding packs sale in the boutique thingy right....Its almost v-day! b:dirty

And yes mini you popped my forum cherry *winks*
  • King_Barb - Heavens Tear
    King_Barb - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Maybe They Tricked us And the Expansion ish TOMMORROWOWOWOWOW O___O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MMMMMMM......You Taste Like Noob >:)
    edited February 2011
    Your gonna put wedding packs in the AH right....Its almost v-day! b:dirty

-.- Don't remind me. And frankie said at the beginning of the thread that it's not cashshop related.

Edit: BETTER COLOR SCHEME NAO!!!!!!!! k go >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
    ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Maybe They Tricked us And the Expansion ish TOMMORROWOWOWOWOW O___O

I doubt it though, if they did that wouldn't that be a bad way of joking? I mean there are times we just have to wait til to see what they say first. b:thanks
    edited February 2011
    I doubt it though, if they did that wouldn't that be a bad way of joking? I mean there are times we just have to wait til to see what they say first. b:thanks

Awwwww D":
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Areith_ - Heavens Tear
    Areith_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    -.- Don't remind me. And frankie said at the beginning of the thread that it's not cashshop related.

Edit: BETTER COLOR SCHEME NAO!!!!!!!! k go >.<

Yes i know but they gotta have some sort of sale....How else will they make there salary's
    edited February 2011
    Yes i know but they gotta have some sort of sale....How else will they make there salary's

Hmmmm true. I still vote for boycotting V-day and letting all the high lvls drag all the aoeing wb's and mini bosses to all the towns/cities! b:victory

And King, yellow ish ickay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2011
    Hmmmm true. I still vote for boycotting V-day and letting all the high lvls drag all the aoeing wb's and mini bosses to all the towns/cities! b:victory

And King, yellow ish ickay.

Ish this better >_>?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    So, back on subject, it's cool their announcing the new PvP server tonight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011

Thread wasn't said about server so I doubt it, besides people said before there is no new server.b:thanks
    edited February 2011
    Ish this better >_>?

Hmmmmm.... Yes... Yes I think it is! Reminds me of rave stuffs. :D Where's Knownase's techno flowers when you need em? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Thread wasn't said about server so I doubt it, besides people said before there is no new server.b:thanks
    They said there were no plans to release a new server at the time, and that was in the past now they are making plans to release a new server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    your word lost some value the day u participated in that 1% drop troll thread :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    They said there were no plans to release a new server at the time, and that was in the past now they are making plans to release a new server.

That was one week and about one day ago when they said that >.> I should know and they should know...besides plans could change so as I said its doubtful.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Oh wait, they're announcing a cap on attacks per second.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011

Again still doubtful. b:thanks
    edited February 2011

That's a not a very nice thing to announce. -.- Me still thinks it has to do with the Hamsta's ebil plan. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    It's obvious, this special announcement is a cap on attacks per second.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2011

thought they were gonna announce that pvp/tw can now singe barb furrs

5G for a full furr suit in boutique again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    Oneji - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    That's a not a very nice thing to announce. -.- Me still thinks it has to do with the Hamsta's ebil plan. b:shocked

If you read between the lines in my 2010 stories you would know it is has to do wi.......
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    They're making cata scrolls cash shop exclusive, 5 gold per scroll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxStormy - Harshlands
    XxStormy - Harshlands Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    What is it!! Tell me!b:flowerb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    They're making cata scrolls cash shop exclusive, 5 gold per scroll.

You assume to much on things about this special thing that comes as I said we all have to wait til frankie say's something.
    edited February 2011
    If you read between the lines in my 2010 stories you would know it is has to do wi.......

AHHHHHHH! DON'T DO THIS TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! b:infuriated If you use skype or yahoo mess. leave me a message on my core page mr! lol I'll help if you want. b:cute

Edit: Announcement coming from me in the HT section soon as I can pull myself away from trolling. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    Oneji - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    What is it!! Tell me!b:flowerb:chuckle

Is the girl in that sig you? If it is I might tellb:shutup.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited February 2011
    This thread appears to be EXPLODING!

And yes, excuse the caps...

b:mischievous
  • XxStormy - Harshlands
    XxStormy - Harshlands Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Is the girl in that sig you? If it is I might tellb:shutup.

lol yea it is and i thought i took that off b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]