Silvy's Signature Shack

Comments

• mayral
    mayral Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hi silvy:3 I see this is still open so I'm gonna request a siggy, if you're not making them any more, feel free to ignore my requestf:laugh

Writing: "Being bad never felt so good" ( I don't know the original author) this is my favourite dark quote, it belongs to succubus from WoW, and is only reason I rolled a warlock:D
    Images preferred:I really want you to use the first screenshot, but will still post another, who knows which is better xD2dqv76s.jpg
    2emicyu.jpg
    Theme: Definitely dark, as my character looks like a succubus
    Colours: I love red, black, pink and purple (pinkish purple<3) but I don't know how they will match each other, you choose if you will use all of them, or only one
    Additional: Include crosses if you can, I love them

and sig style, or however it's called. Just a normal siggy, you know, char pic, background and writing. I don't wan't any different type from that list. Shape, also normal
    ok that is it

and oh my favourite quote
    "good luck with helping me"b:dirty
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Heeey Miko! :> Haven't seen you around in ages! I'm still waiting for the right moment to ninja request a chibi at your thread ;..;
    Post your request, I've none request open 'cept for the one above :P

@mayral
    Ziarat, wasn't it? Sure thing, I'll work on your request tomorrow perhaps!
    And thanks, now I had that quote voiced by a succubus in my head ._.
    Even though I only know the German voice acting of those minions... :P
    I used to have a blood elf warlock on that one fun private server back then... fun times. Till I accidentally backlevelled her from 124 down to 70 u_u

Already talking too much again! I blame it on the fact that my essay deadline got postponed!
    My proof- and logic-reading session I just cannot write any essay without is saved :*)
  • mayral
    edited August 2013
    Heeey Miko! :> Haven't seen you around in ages! I'm still waiting for the right moment to ninja request a chibi at your thread ;..;
    Post your request, I've none request open 'cept for the one above :P

@mayral
    Ziarat, wasn't it? Sure thing, I'll work on your request tomorrow perhaps!
    And thanks, now I had that quote voiced by a succubus in my head ._.
    Even though I only know the German voice acting of those minions... :P
    I used to have a blood elf warlock on that one fun private server back then... fun times. Till I accidentally backlevelled her from 124 down to 70 u_u

Already talking too much again! I blame it on the fact that my essay deadline got postponed!
    My proof- and logic-reading session I just cannot write any essay without is saved :*)

so happy you remember that charb:chuckle I loved that signature so much, but that's actually my older sisterb:laugh she used to play on official (I play on *cough* errrr) and only after quitting she let me to use some of her legendary presets but only on *cough* server. Nothing bad in essay though, was fun to read it and German succubus is even sexier if you ask me8D

can't wait to see my sigf:leer
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited August 2013
    And here's your signature!
    With a slightly off-looking writing. That font...
    3gqi.png

Hope you like it nevertheless; anything to change/add/redo, just say it.
  • mayral
    edited August 2013
    And here's your signature!
    With a slightly off-looking writing. That font...
    3gqi.png

Hope you like it nevertheless; anything to change/add/redo, just say it.

There is no need to re-do anything, everything is perfect! I llllllllllove it Silvy, thank youf:heart
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I want a siggy but I dont got screenies or nothing D: I quit the game again and has no purty art for siggy Dx soooo

please make me a surprise siggy till i got something for more sig<3 Put whatever you feel fit b:thanks -gives cookies-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited August 2013
    @mayral
    Glad you like it!

@Miko
    Aye, will try to think of something! *accepts cookies*

EDIT:

Here it is. Should do for a filler?

d78c.png

Is that okay that way?
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Ah, I see, Impsy. Guess it's one can get bored of PWE games in general rather easily. That may or may not have to do with most of them being Eastern grinder games...

Anyway.

Shattered:

Didn't feel like burning down some house in the neighbourhood to get an image of an ashen sky, but I think this one should be good enough. Guess the game where it is from!

cghy.png

'And thus we stand...
    Under the ashen skies...
    Of broken dreams...
    Forsaken hope...

Blood-soaked land,
    ... their stifled cries...
    Echoing screams,
    ... unable to cope.

Am I the only one who's left?
    My eyes are blind,
    My vision blurred...
    ... my hands...
    '

Anything to change/add/redo concerning the signature, shout! And sorry for the delay!

I love love love it! Sorry for the delay! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    @mayral
    Glad you like it!

@Miko
    Aye, will try to think of something! *accepts cookies*

EDIT:

Here it is. Should do for a filler?

d78c.png

Is that okay that way?

Sowwie for the delay D: But I'm here to pick up my siggy <3 The siggy look very mysterious ;O and I love love loveeeeeeee the wings by my name XD Thanks again Silvy <3 b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Vitality - Archosaur
    _Vitality - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    OH YAY THOSE ARE PRETTY :3
    I would like one :D

Writing: Vitality
    Images preferred:
    1. 2013-09-0909-54-03.png
    2. 2013-09-0909-54-20.png
    3.2013-09-0909-49-37.png
    Theme: Something lovely and pretty
    Colours: purple blue and pink
    Additional: I would like my wings. But I want whatever you think looks best! Your siggys are very nice :D
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    @Shattered & Miko
    I was amused when I noticed the similarities of your posts :P You're both welcome! ^^
    On a side note: we're all late to the party some way or another

@_Vitality
    Hi there! Thanks and sure, I'm going to render your images for a start now (will work on the real signature tomorrow). n_n
  • _Vitality - Archosaur
    edited September 2013
    @_Vitality
    Hi there! Thanks and sure, I'm going to render your images for a start now (will work on the real signature tomorrow). n_n

YAY THANK YOU SO MUCH! I can't wait to see it!!f:grin
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    b:chuckle Sowwie lmao <3 -gives cookie- I got another request <3 Can you make me a new banner? 8D I want to put the drawing Lucy drawn for me in use c:

Writing : Miko's Magic Box
    Theme : Something pink and cute and bubbly~ Whatever you think suits me c:
    Colors : ^
    Image : mikooooooooooooooo_zps1243dde9.png

I hope it's not too much work for you D: Cuz I know it would suck to render the hair out >.< -gives bunches of cookies- But but, thanks in advance <3 b:cute

PS omg, I just noticed the similarity in my reply and Ashen's reply. LOL. I definitely didn't read her reply when I wrote mine xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Haha, no worries b:chuckle

I was going to say that I had foreseen your banner request in the past which is why I've a banner ready for you - but then I remembered I used a different drawing at that time :P

And the hair's nothing; particle effects are much more of a torment to render (*points at all those sparkly weapons and wings*).

But but... you could take a look at the old banner I made and say if it'd be okay that way with the blackboard idea (I would switch out the paintings then).

Working on Vitality's signature now-
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Omg Silvy, I remember requesting that and then I disappeared from forum I think... Sowwieeeee. The idea is really cute :O but don't switch the image, I'm redoing CC soo I might have you swap that one out later on. While just having this new one be... a new one. LOL. Lucy's drawing deserves something new right? XD

I think tho, I would be switching banners back and forth when I get the new one b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Vitality - Archosaur
    edited September 2013
    YAY! I am just so anxious to see it :3 My fiance said that when I get mine he might have to request one also! You are so talented!
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    @Miko
    Agreed! I'll think of something. >:)
    The issue with the transparency level worries me a little though. b:surrender

@Vitality
    Here's your signature! Sorry for the wait, I got a little sidetracked tiger-24.gif...

ofal.png
    Hope you like it! If there's anything to change/add/redo, throw something at me. C:

Worked a little different this time; started with an experimental wallpaper (couldn't resist and wanted to try out something) and made that into a signature :P
    So... it's yours. Bonus stuffz!

uwuw.png
  • _Vitality - Archosaur
    edited September 2013
    @Miko
    Agreed! I'll think of something. >:)
    The issue with the transparency level worries me a little though. b:surrender

@Vitality
    Here's your signature! Sorry for the wait, I got a little sidetracked tiger-24.gif...

ofal.png
    Hope you like it! If there's anything to change/add/redo, throw something at me. C:

Worked a little different this time; started with an experimental wallpaper (couldn't resist and wanted to try out something) and made that into a signature :P
    So... it's yours. Bonus stuffz!

uwuw.png
    O
    M
    G
    This is the most amazing thing ever!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE ITTT!!!
    GEE WIZ! This makes me so happy! THANK YOU! f:thanks
  • Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide
    Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Amazing work! I'd love on too if thats possible. b:cute

Writing:LB Raging Tides
    http://i.imgur.com/txO9PIw.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/wfBz1lD.jpg

Theme:could be all dark an gloomy or all light and bright u decide which one suits what you come up with better
    Colours:pink red black yellow white u choose which one suits it best
    Additional: if u can somehow incorporate some kinda of axes in it (not necessarily pwi ones) would be cool i like the r9 ones but not the r9rr and i dont have screenies of those so i guess imma leave it up to you if u can manage somthing like axes in there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
    - Sage BM 0.87aps and loving it <3
    youtube.com/channel/UCaZIAPCmpfzSc1ly3mbhjdg
    pwcalc.com/ec23068c36b42d0d somewhere close
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Hmm... just a little heads up, I'm still working on Miko's banner... I just left my motivation in the backyard. Ten feet underground. I'll be digging it up later... everything should be ready within the next week (hopefully). Bit pressed for time unfortunately... thanks to that stupid exam I've (and 44 others of a total of 55 people :D) to retake soon...

@_Vitality
    You're very welcome!^^ Sorry for the late reply.

@Ladyblondeh
    Hi! First of: thank you!
    I could incorporate the R9 axes I think, but, alas, knowing their accurate name would be helpful, as I'm not familiar with those rank things at all. Though... R9 was with the red dragon with blue eyes design?
    Aside from this, could you please retake the screenshots in a daylight atmosphere, please (and save them as .png)?
    Might be hard to edit them to daylight with the neon yellow clothing. b:shocked
    Which leads to the last point; would it be possible for you to switch to clothing of a different colour altogether? It'll probably clash with any colour I'd be using for the background o.o
    Sorry, and thanks!
    edited September 2013
    okay so the r9 axes are called warflame cleavers and i actually managed to find one ss of me with them if that helps. Also took new SS in lighter place with 3 diff fash set colors for ya. Tell me if you need anything else. Thanks.
    http://i.imgur.com/i2FjERi.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/6cpXoCU.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/7O7t4OE.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/cOx5ewU.jpg

i made em png in windows but idk if the uploader transferred them back to jpg.

think these are png.
    http://imageshack.us/a/img31/5219/1u4u.png
    http://imageshack.us/a/img853/5854/u8iw.png
    http://imageshack.us/a/img34/8806/pfax.png
    http://imageshack.us/a/img853/574/so2k.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    @Ladyblondeh
    Sorry for the late reply & the long wait! D:
    Yes, those images will do, thank you for retaking them. I'll get your signature done within this week as well, gonna render the images later. >:D

@Miko
    Sowwie as well for taking so long! D:>
    And the result probably wasn't even worth it :<
    But hell, that was a somehow tough nut to crack to be honest... I basically had no idea at all on what to do ._. Plus, I've been looking so long for the perfect box (couldn't even find one the first time you requested a banner for your thread) it drove me mad
    Which is why I wanted to do something else, but then I quasi-randomly stumbled upon the perfectest box ever. Bit tweaking and voila, didn't match what I had been working on so far.
    So I simplified it by removing what I had. All in all, the drawing rocks (one way to fully appreciate art: zoom in and render it! All them pixels, the shadowing, the colours!), the box is epic, but the writing plainly sucks. Plainly. (Literally!)
    Sorry, felt like rambling... forum being dead and all... tiger-27.gif

1dq1.png

I owe you some better text effects...

EDIT:

And I'm back with another signature!

Apologies for taking that awfully long u_u

Had to fix the right eye of your character of the one screenie I used as it looked... frankly weird, lol.

vmrg.png

Tried to go with a classical dark honourable badass tough cookie theme, but kept it somewhat simple.
    If there's anything to change/add/redo, ask away!
    edited September 2013
    Omigosh ! I simply LOVE it! Amazing !!! ty soo much b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    You're welcome! =)
    That was hellish quick, lol. Usually it takes some days till people notice my sneaky signature-containing edits :O
    edited September 2013
    You're welcome! =)
    That was hellish quick, lol. Usually it takes some days till people notice my sneaky signature-containing edits :O

i was anxious to see it so yeah i was camping the forums sorta b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    @Ladyblondeh
    Sorry for the late reply & the long wait! D:
    Yes, those images will do, thank you for retaking them. I'll get your signature done within this week as well, gonna render the images later. >:D

@Miko
    Sowwie as well for taking so long! D:>
    And the result probably wasn't even worth it :<
    But hell, that was a somehow tough nut to crack to be honest... I basically had no idea at all on what to do ._. Plus, I've been looking so long for the perfect box (couldn't even find one the first time you requested a banner for your thread) it drove me mad
    Which is why I wanted to do something else, but then I quasi-randomly stumbled upon the perfectest box ever. Bit tweaking and voila, didn't match what I had been working on so far.
    So I simplified it by removing what I had. All in all, the drawing rocks (one way to fully appreciate art: zoom in and render it! All them pixels, the shadowing, the colours!), the box is epic, but the writing plainly sucks. Plainly. (Literally!)
    Sorry, felt like rambling... forum being dead and all... tiger-27.gif

1dq1.png

I owe you some better text effects...

EDIT:

And I'm back with another signature!

Apologies for taking that awfully long u_u

Had to fix the right eye of your character of the one screenie I used as it looked... frankly weird, lol.

vmrg.png

Tried to go with a classical dark honourable badass tough cookie theme, but kept it somewhat simple.
    If there's anything to change/add/redo, ask away!

Here to pick up my banner~ Must say, you made my day~ Love the siggy, it matches my thread so much *w* <3

-huggies- you are the best Silvy~ Thank you~ b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heliophobia - Sanctuary
    Heliophobia - Sanctuary Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Could I get random signature? o.o
    Totally fell in love with the one you made for Miko~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    @Miko
    You're welcome! I'll still want to redo the writing sometimes in the future. The not so far away one. b:avoid
    Glad that you got your old tablet working again, by the way. ;..;
    More art! \o/
    More free slots \o/

@Heliophobia
    Sure! ETA within next week. And it's not going to be that random if you're already giving me ideas. :P
  • LadyOya - Raging Tide
    LadyOya - Raging Tide Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hi Silvy,

Sent you a message in Core Connect. Also posting the pics here in case you cannot access them there. Let me know if you need more :)

Hope your exam went ok.

2013-10-1210-36-48.png

2013-10-1522-34-55.png

2013-10-1522-33-09.png

XMEN_Oya.jpg

BLUE-THUNDER-WAR-PONY.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvychar, for the awesome sig b:kissb:kissb:kiss
  • LadyOya - Raging Tide
    LadyOya - Raging Tide Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    A few more pics :)